The 5-Day Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, sir," he blushed while pivoting his foot back and forth like a school girl. Adorable.

"I'm going to have you come into my office every morning from now on so that we can eat breakfast together. Would you like that, darling?"

"Yes, sir, that sounds amazing!" he gushed. A lonely gay boy like him craves attention, especially from a well-established man.

"Come, boy, I've made a special smoothie just for you."

What he didn't know was that the smoothie contained a few extra ingredients. First, I added an aphrodisiac to keep my boy hot and bothered. I could tell he liked my affection yesterday but I wanted him to be a dripping mess.

Second, I put in a mild anti-anxiety drug to keep him relaxed. He's going to be embarrassed in his pansy outfit, and even though I'd instructed the student body to ignore the boy, I still wanted him calm and pliable.

Lastly, I added a hearty batch of my own seed, brewed fresh from my nuts. Just because. Do I really have to explain why? After handing the boy his smoothie I settled in my work chair and beckoned him to his knees.

"Hmm?" he looked at me curiously.

"Come boy, rest on your knees below me. You will learn more about this in your courses but when you are spending time with your man," - Yes. I did say 'your man'. I couldn't help it - "you must show him deference at all times. It's respectful for you to kneel before me. Come, little one, settle between my legs."

I opened my sprawling thighs and gave him a spot to kneel between them. I instructed him to sit upright with his legs straight, the proper form for a boy of his status.

He drank his smoothie while I read over emails and I saw the ingredients work their magic. He was rubbing his smooth arms and legs, horny from the aphrodisiac. At the same time, I could see his head nod as he lulled into sleepy contentment. He would walk through the day on a cloud, not a worry in his mind. The students would ignore him, he would learn to cook and clean, and after school he would get to spend some quality time on my lap. I was trying to make this as blissful as possible for him.

After the meal I stood him up and brought him to the mirror. I combed and gelled his hair to the side while shamelessly pawing at his ass. Once he looked sufficiently cherubic I ushered him out the door telling him to return at lunch for another meal. He was overjoyed to know we would be spending so much time together. So was I.

He came in at lunch with a shy smile on his face, moving with newfound grace. He glided across the floor to where I was standing and looked up at me with his pleading angel eyes. They told me he'd missed me. He wanted a hug. I gave him one.

"Did you like your new courses, sweetheart?"

"Oh yes sir," he replied dreamily, "they were so wonderful. We cooked a tiramisu. And I even got a pretty apron I get to keep!" He looked so happy.

"That's wonderful to hear, my boy. Now, settle between my legs again, sweetheart. Get in your spot."

He went back between my legs, where he should be, and drank another smoothie for lunch (don't worry, they are high-calorie smoothies. I'm not starving my boy).

Before beckoning him out the door for his afternoon session I complimented his smooth legs and ran my hands up and down. He giggled and mewed when I put my hands high up on his inner thighs, and I saw his small erection forming. Another kiss on the head and he was off.

By the time he made it into my office after school he was glowing. He looked perfectly content as he came up to me, pleading with his eyes for another hug. I, of course, gave it to him. When we finished hugging I brought him over to my chair and explained what was to happen next.

"You've been a very good boy today; you took to your classes so well and have looked positively adorable while doing it." He blushed. "You're cooking teacher did tell me, though, that you burned the roast this afternoon. Is that true?"

"Yes sir..."

"Sweetheart, you know you shouldn't do that. What if you burned my dinner while making it? Hm? That wouldn't be good now, would it?"

"No sir," he frowned, "but I'd never burn your food, sir, I promise!" he beamed.

"I know, boy," I smiled, "but I'm still going to have to put you over my lap so you don't do it in the future."

The boy looked afraid but I calmed him.

"Don't worry, boy, I'm not mad. This is just a maintenance spanking for you, something we're going to be doing often. It's going to keep you in your place around me, and it's going to bring us closer together. Would you like that? Do you want me to give you a maintenance spanking now, sweet boy?" I spoke warmly.

"Um... I guess I would... Ok. Yes. Yes please. Will you please give me a maintenance spanking, sir?" with feigned determination. He didn't really know what he was saying.

"Why yes, my boy, it would be my pleasure. Come to my lap. I know you love to lay here."

After administering a light spanking (though still hard enough to elicit a few tears) a stroked my boy's bum to calm him. I again ventured to his cleft to part open his cheeks and peer at my favorite sight. His shaved hole looked so vulnerable and fresh but I knew today wasn't the day to open my boy with my cock. I was going use with my finger, though.

I wetted my middle finger then pressed at his opening. Between the mild sedative, aphrodisiac, and submission from my spanking, the boy gladly accepted my digit and slowly began to push himself against it. I let my finger stay still, forcing the boy to fuck himself onto it if he wanted it. And that's exactly what he did.

I felt his cock harden as my finger sank deeper and deeper into his bum. He let out soft cries of pleasure as I dipped into his honeypot. My long finger was able to reach his depths and I decided I wanted to explore. I pushed my finger more and more until it finally sank to the hilt and the rest of my hand was grabbing his cheeks. I held my boy like this, like a bowling ball, owning him completely, for a few minutes. It was bliss.

I wanted to give my boy some pleasure in this position so he associated his ass, his pussy, with euphoria. I started to pump my finger faster and faster into his hole and pushed onto his boy spot.

"Ooooo sir!" he moaned when I rubbed his prostate.

"Yes boy, this is your special little spot. Do you like when I touch it, my love?" Oops, didn't mean to say that. Whatever.

"Oh yes, sir, it feels incredible! Please don't stop, sir, please!" Is he crazy? Why would I ever stop this?!

The boy was grinding into my crotch now to stimulate his pecker and it was so cute to watch him dance. Finally I heard a cry and felt my pant leg moisten with my angel's dribbling seed.

I slowly removed my finger from his hole (though I really didn't want to) and sat the boy up on my lap. I held him close.

He was panting and smiling. This was probably his first time with another person, and definitely his first time getting fingered by a man.

"Did you like how that felt, boy?" He nodded and sighed and smiled and did everything a spent boy does. "Well, when you're a good boy I can do that for you again. Would you like me to do that to you again some time?"

"Oh yes, sir, please! I hope we can do that again. I want to every day, sir!" Ha, little did he know he would be doing this every day. For the rest of his life.

"Yes my boy, but only if you're good. I'll only play with your little pussy if you keep your manners and do well in classes, do you understand?"

"M-my, my pussy?" He looked at me inquisitively. He had a sheltered upbringing and probably never had a proper sex talk so this was the perfect time to manipulate my sweet.

"Yes, my boy, your pussy. Your little puss. That sweet hole back there that I just played with. Men stick their fingers in pussies, and I just did that to you. That means you have a pretty little pussy. Does that make sense, baby?"

"Uh... yes, sir I think so. That makes sense, I guess. Um... thank you for fingering my pussy, sir!" He looked genuinely happy.

"You're welcome, my boy. Now, you've been so good today that I think I'm going to give you another treat. This is a really special gift, though, so you have to promise me you'll respect and obey me with your whole heart and soul before I give it to you. Can you promise me that, boy?"

"Yes, sir, yes! I promise! I'll always obey you, sir. Please, please can I have the gift!"

"Haha calm down, cutie." I pecked his cheek. "You can have it. But remember, this is a special gift that I'm only going to give to you so you need to appreciate it."

"Of course I will! Pleeeeeaaaase can I have it, sir!"

"Yes, my boy. Come, down to your knees. Kneel before me, just as you always should."

The boy went down to his knees in just his panties (I'd removed the rest of his clothing before spanking him). Kneeling before me with his soft brown curls and shining blue eyes he looked literally divine. Like a celestial being.

"Ok, boy, this gift is really special because with it I can give your pussy even more pleasure than I just did with my finger."

"What?! How is that even possible, sir? It felt so good when you just fingered my pussy," - I loved that he already took to calling it that - "how could anything feel better!"

I laughed warmly. "You will see, my boy, that I can give your pussy so much more pleasure. More than you could ever imagine. With this gift I'm going to make you feel so good that you'll never want to be apart from me again. Wouldn't that be nice, my boy? For us to spend more time together so I can play with your pussy?"

"Oh yes, sir, that sounds amazing! But please please please, sir, can I have my present!"

"Okay. But remember, you are to treat this with the utmost respect. You need to worship and obey it like you do me. This is very serious, boy, do you understand?"

He hardened his smile and looked at me with surprising resolve. "Yes, sir. I promise you with my heart and soul that I will always respect you and whatever you give me."

"I appreciate you saying that more than you can imagine, my sweet peach."

With that I unzipped my pants and finally freed my raging monster. I think I was harder than I'd ever been before and I desperately needed my boy to attend to me.

He gasped when he saw it. "Sir! It's so...!" he couldn't even finish his sentence. He looked at it mouth agape, clearly shocked by its size. And I couldn't blame him.

I boast a 10 inch ramrod that is so thick most boys can't quite wrap their hand around it. Its uncut tip was different from his shorn pecker and it undoubtedly made him curious.

"Go on, boy. Have a feel. But remember, treat it as if it's the most precious thing in your world. Because soon it will be, my boy..."

He curiously reached out a hand to grab my shaft and, as expected, his finger and thumb didn't touch. Just how I like it.

"Wow, sir," he said with awe. I gave him a few pumps so he could feel it's virility. "It's so... big..."

"It is big, my boy." I chuckled. "And do you know why?"

He shook his head.

"Because I'm a man, boy, and men have big cocks so they can give little boys like you pleasure in their pussies. Does that make sense?"

"Uh, yes I think so..." He pondered for a moment. "Um... sir. Why is my cock so small?"

"Because boy, when you give me pleasure you do it with your pussy, not your cock. Boys like you give and take pleasure from their pussies so they don't need big dicks. Men like me give and take pleasure with our penises so we need big ones to satisfy our boys."

"You mean, when you were fingering my pussy it felt good for you too, sir? I thought you were just doing it for me."

"I was doing it for both of us, my boy. We can both make each other feel good. Isn't that special? And one day when I stick my cock in your pussy it's going to feel amazing for both of us. Would you like that?"

"What!! You're going to stick that huge thing in my tiny pussy?? How will it ever fit in there?? It's so big! And I'm so tight!" He looked frantic but I stroked his face and calmed him.

"Shhhh, my dear. Don't worry your pretty head about a thing. I'll take care of you and I would never hurt you (except some spanking, ha). And today you can just please me with your hands. Go on, don't be afraid. Keep exploring. You can even touch my heavy nuts if you'd like."

"Yes please, sir! Thank you for being so nice and giving me this gift, I love it!"

"Of course, my boy. Of course."

He continued to stroke my cock and I taught him the different ways to worship me. He was amazed that he could hold me with both hands and there was still more left! He couldn't believe how powerful my sword felt in his grasp and his eyes sparkled with wonder as he attended to me. When I was getting close to bursting I wanted to do so in his mouth so I began my next speech.

"Now, boy, do you remember how you squirted earlier on my lap when I fingered your pussy? Well I'm going to do that, too, but when I do it there's going to be a lot more. I decided that since you've been such a good boy I'll let you drink it as a little treat. It's really tasty."

"Is it really, sir? That sounds so delicious! Would you really let me have it, sir?"

"Yes, boy, I will. But only because you've been so good. Open your mouth, boy. I'm going to give your treat now. It's my special sauce made just for you. Soon this is going to be your favorite meal, I promise. It's going to be delicious. Keep that mouth open boy. Yeah, just like that."

He was on his knees smiling at me with his mouth open as I stood over him furiously jerking my cock. He was so innocent and pure I couldn't believe it. I lowered my cock to his mouth when I felt my orgasm building and quickly slipped in just the tip as it surged.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuck" I let out as I filled my boy's mouth and tummy. I held the back of his head in one hand while directing my cock into his mouth with the other. He couldn't move but I don't think he wanted to. He looked so zen sitting there drinking my seed.

I finished up and slowly pulled the head out of his mouth. "Don't swallow yet boy. I want you to savor that. It's a special treat that only good boys get so I need to make sure you really appreciate it. Just stay on your knees like that, boy, and keep your head back and mouth open."

I sat back in my leather chair and pulled out a cigarette. With my smiling boy gargling my load in front of me, I relaxed and took a long drag of my cig. I could get used to this.

"Ok, boy, you can swallow now but make sure you coat your tongue with it when it goes down. We want you to keep all that yummy flavor in your mouth so you can taste me even when you go back to your dorm. Doesn't that sound great?"

He nodded eagerly then swallowed my load. He proudly opened his mouth after and said, "I swallowed it all, sir, see! HUP!" He let out a cute little cum hiccup.

"Yes, my boy, you did," I chuckled softly. "Now what do you say to me for giving you such a special treat?"

"Thank you so much, sir!" he gushed, then he jumped off his knees and hopped in my lap to give me a hug.

"Such a little cutie," I whispered to him while gently kissing his hair.

After some light cuddling I whisked the boy away. I told him that he shouldn't touch himself tonight before bed, or frankly ever, and that I would see him again first thing in the morning.

"Yes, sir, I promise I won't touch myself!" He exited and I breathed out a victorious sigh.

***

Day 3

The next morning my boy came in with a jovial grin.

"Good morning, sir!" he chirped as he sauntered up to me for our now routine hug. I fondled my boy and gently guided his hand over my pants onto my growing cock. I placed my hand over his shorts directly on his pussy, cupping his whole ass. My other arm held him tightly. He looked up at me and I looked down at him and we shared a warm moment.

I again brought my boy to his knees and had him drink his smoothie, though I reduced his anti-anxiety medication. He was taking so well to his new position; I didn't think he needed as much.

By lunchtime my cock was throbbing so I decided to give the boy his nutrients straight from the source.

"My boy, did you like that treat I gave you yesterday?" I asked as he drank his smoothie between my legs.

"Yes, sir, it was so wonderful! Although I still feel like I haven't thanked you enough for being so kind and giving it to me."

"Don't feel bad, my boy, there will be plenty of time for you to make it up to me. But for now, would you like to have some more?"

"Yes, sir, please! Can I really have some now?"

"Of course, my boy. In the future you're going to be drinking your treat straight from the tap, many times a day. Doesn't that sound nice?"

"It sounds wonderful, sir," he cooed and rested his head on my leg.

"Good. Now then boy, get in your proper position. You know you need to show me respect if you want to receive your dessert."

He fixed his body and placed his hands on his legs, lowering his eyes to the floor in submission.

"Good boy. Now, come get your snack, darling. I'm making it just for you right now," I grabbed my pouch crudely. "You just have to get it out."

I unzipped my pants and wrestled out my dragon. Boy took it in his hands and stroked it reverently. When I was ready to bust I told him to open his mouth and repeated my technique from yesterday.

This time, I made my angel kneel with his eyes low and mouth closed, but told him not to swallow. I had him swish my seed across his tongue, and made sure he savored it for a few minutes before allowing him to drink. I instructed my boy to open his mouth so I could make sure he got it all and, once approved, he thanked me and got ready for his next class.

Boy came in the office for our evening meeting looking happy and horny. We chatted briefly and I made an effort not to touch him, not to caress his begging body. It was so difficult but I wanted to make him needy. Make him crave my hands.

He shifted uneasily as the aphrodisiac flowed through his veins. His cock was rock hard in his shorts and it needed release but I had yet to initiate any sexual contact with him. He didn't even know if I would touch him at all.

After a few more moments I told the boy that he had been good today and that he could go back to his dorm. Looking dejected, I saw tears form. Everything was working perfectly.

"Sir..." he sniffled. "I was just wondering if maybe... um... you could give me a maintenance spanking. I really think I need it!"

Checkmate. The plan worked. The boy was now begging me to take him over my lap and make him cry. I couldn't believe how profound it felt to hear him offer himself to me for punishment (even if he had the ulterior motive of wanting to get off). This is the kind of boy people write stories about. I couldn't have asked for a better lover.

We had a quick spank that ended in beautiful tears. I placed my finger on his hole to initiate our tango. My dance partner writhed seductively in my lap as I brought out new sensations from his pussy that he didn't know existed. He bucked and squirmed but I kept a loving arm on his back to hold him still. He started to pant and I was sure he was close to cumming so I slipped another finger inside at the last moment.

"Ooooooh, Sir!" he cried out as he drained another pool into my lap.

Though I thought his little orgasms were precious, I felt it was necessary to remind him that his pleasure comes from his pussy, and his pussy alone.

"Did you enjoy that, my beloved?" I decided now I could be more free with my affection. I was sure he was already ensnared.

"Yes sir..." he could barely finish his sentence as he drifted off with a grin.

I let him rest for a moment and began taking inventory of my new property. I scanned every body part, every square inch of his flesh as I maneuvered him into different positions in my lap. I was extremely satisfied with the results: he was a beautiful boy.