The 5-Day Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My love, you've just been so good today that I think you've earned another gift."

"Another gift!" he perked up. "Oh my gosh, sir, you're too good to me! What can I do to repay you?" He sat up and gave my cheek a kiss. My first kiss from my boy. It was heavenly and felt like enough payment for a lifetime.

"I already told you, sweetheart, there will be plenty of time for you to thank me. Soon, we will never be apart." I returned his kiss with one of my own.

"Now, back to your present. Get down to your knees, love. Humble yourself before your man."

He delicately went to his rightful position. I pulled out a gift box wrapped in paper with a bow. It wasn't just my penis this time. I can be generous, too.

He opened the present like it was Christmas morning and rushed to see what was inside. He held its contents but couldn't decipher their purpose.

"Um sir... I don't want to sound ungrateful but... what is this?" He looked at me with the sweetest confusion.

"That, my prince, is your protector, your guardian angel. It's something I bought for you so that we can keep you safe when we're not together."

"That was so thoughtful of you! How does it work?"

"Here, let me show you."

If you haven't figured out by now, the "gift" I bought my boy is a chastity cage. It's lightweight, ergonomic, and the perfect shade of light pink for my cream puff.

I crouched down to the floor and began to insert his package into the ring of the device. Once flaccid, I quickly trapped the small protective case over his dick, locking it tightly to prevent any unwanted petting.

"Sir! What have you done!" the boy gasped.

"Shhhh boy," I picked him up and settled him back on my lap. I stroked his face to calm him down.

"Shhh, it's okay, my love. It's okay. This is a special gift for boys like you. It's going to keep you chaste and pure. You learned about chastity and purity in your class, didn't you? And how important they are for a boy like you?"

He nodded.

"Well this is going to do just that, sweetheart. It's going to keep you safe and protected so you can stay pure for me. It's a good thing, baby boy. I'm giving you this to help you."

I planted few gentle kisses on his forehead and he finally relaxed. He looked up at me.

"Sir... I did learn about those things in class and I do want to stay pure and meek. Especially if you want me to... If this will help me be that way then I guess I'm okay with it." He looked down embarrassed.

"I'm sorry I yelled after you gave me my present," he continued. "That wasn't right of me... I should've said thank you. Thank you, sir..." he blushed shyly and reciprocated a peck to my cheek.

"It's okay, boy. There's been a lot of new things for you this week but you've accepted them all with so much gratitude. And you know I'd never do anything to hurt you. You know I lo-" Fuck. I almost accidentally said 'I love you'. Damn, even though I'm in control this boy has me under his spell.

Once sated, the boy returned to his knees to work me. I told him to focus intensely on my penis: it's feel, it's weight, it's texture, every inch of it. I told him to get close to it, to smell it, even to lick the tip once to get a little precum that was pouring out. I told my boy that from now on this is going to be the only penis he touches, so he should focus all of his effort and attention into making it feel good. I promised him that I, in return, would focus my attention on making his pussy feel good. He seemed to really enjoy that prospect.

My boy was learning my cues and he could tell that I was getting close. Without me even asking, he respectfully placed his mouth on the tip of my cock and coaxed the orgasm out of me with his own hands. He kissed the tip as it exited and went straight to his submissive position, eyes low, my warm seed still swimming in his mouth. It was incredible.

I told him he could swallow after a minute of basking in the sight of my conquered pussyboy. He looked up to me and opened his mouth to show he swallowed it all. We smiled at each other and he hopped in my lap.

When I sent him off to his dorm for the night I grabbed his cage during our final hug and said, "now we won't have to worry about you doing anything you aren't supposed to do, will we? It makes me so happy, sweetheart."

"It makes me happy, too, sir," he whispered. He looked up to me and I knew then it was time for our first kiss. Our first real kiss.

I dipped my head low and he leaned up and when our lips met, I'll admit that I almost melted. It wasn't a wet and sloppy kiss, nor was it a quick peck. It was just the perfect, extended lip kiss, and it made us both blush.

"Good night, my love."

"Good night, sir."

***

Day 4

By Day 4 boy was ready to drink my cum on tap at breakfast and lunch. During both meals he knelt dutifully while finishing his smoothie, then looked up for permission to attend to me.

His locked cock was surely frustrating him and I could sense him pushing his ass against me more, displaying his pussy to me when we'd kiss. Classes finished and my love walked in with a smile, ready to spend more time with his man.

"Are you ready for your maintenance spanking, dear?"

"Yes, sir." He was still being bashful but I could tell he was excited.

I performed my duty and after, my crying boy was again undulating on my fingers.

"Focus on your pussy, baby. Think about how much pleasure you're getting from my finger in there. Think about how much more pleasure you could get from my big cock. How much I would fill you up. How deep I would bury into you. Opening your soft pink walls and making you mine."

I wanted to keep the boy horny and on edge so I didn't unlock him to let him squirt. Instead, I lifted him up and told him he could go back to his dorm. Just as yesterday, he teared up and started to pout.

"But siiiir, I wanted to have more of your yummy seed. I thought you said I've been a good boy. Why can't I have any?"

"My boy is a little frisky isn't he," I teased while tickling him.

"Okay, boy, I'll let you have it. But you have to promise me you'll be grateful, and that you'll try your absolute hardest to make me feel as good as possible. Only then can you get my precious honey."

"Please, sir, I promise! I won't let you down, I swear!"

He scrambled to his knees and pulled out my cock before I even had time to sit down. I think the chastity cage was working. He was starting to crave my dick. He worked it with his hands and tried his best to make me feel good but it just wasn't enough. I was getting bored of hand jobs.

"Boy, I thought I told you to try your hardest. I think you can do better than this."

"But sir, how can I? I'm trying so hard but I'm not sure what else I can do!"

"Well, why don't you try putting your mouth on the tip like you do when I offer you my seed and go from there."

"Sir, that's a great idea!"

He lowered his mouth to my crown and let his warm tunnel envelop me.

"That's a good start boy, but I think it would feel even better for me if you tried to go a little deeper. Do you want to try that for me?"

He bobbed his head eagerly on my cock and began to fit it in inch by inch. I knew he wouldn't be able to take so much so I told him to worship any leftover dick in his hands. Now I was getting the treatment I deserved.

"I think you can take even more, my love," I teased as I pushed his head down with my hand.

"Grrrmmmph" he let out some sounds but it didn't stop either of us from reaching our goal.

"I'm getting close, boy. Make sure you don't spill a drop, ok?"

He nodded dutifully before working double time to get my nectar. My torrent flowed directly into his throat so I wasn't worried about any spilling. When finished, I instructed the boy to lovingly clean my cock with his tongue and put it back in my pants. He did so.

We had a passionate makeout session in the office and I rubbed my boy's cunt possessively under his shorts. I wanted to get a bit of his sweet boypussy scent on my hand so I could still smell him after he'd left. I'm sappy, I know.

Out he went for another frustrating night of not being able to touch his little clit. I told him that if he was feeling needy he should finger his pussy, and that he should get ready for it to be filled soon. I couldn't wait much longer.

I jerked off while sniffing my hand like an animal the moment he left.

***

Day 5

We've arrived at final day of my master plan; so far everything has gone accordingly. My boy seems to like me just as much as I like him, and even though I wouldn't call everything we've done consensual, I think he's enjoyed every moment.

Today is the day I'm finally going to take my precious boy's virginity. To plant my seed so deep in his womb that he will never doubt, not even for a moment, that I own him. After today he's going to be my wife.

Fortunately for my boy I am a kind owner so I decided to get him a small plug to work him up to my cock. I was afraid of tearing him when taking him later and I wanted it to be as pleasurable as possible for him. He needs to love taking my rod in his pussy to fully accept his place.

Before kneeling to do his duties I presented my boy with his new gift.

"What is that, sir!?"

"It's a pussy plug, my boy. We're gonna use it to open up your little flower and make you bloom."

"That sounds... interesting, sir. Yeah, interesting!"

"My silly boy, you are too cute. Come, let me put your pussy plug its new home."

I lubed the plug and inserted it as my boy lay across my lap.

"Sir, it's so big! Please go slowly!"

"Don't fret, love. I know what I'm doing. I'm just opening up your precious puss."

I sawed the first half of the plug in and out of his hole, reapplying lube multiple times so that he felt nothing but ease as he learned to accommodate this foreign object. We worked our way up to the thickest part of the plug and, when I finally got there, I let it sit for a moment. His smooth hole stretched wonderfully around the toy which was thicker than my finger but still much thinner than my cock.

I reached the tipping point and let my hand go as I watched his hungry pussy gobble up the rest. It slid in like butter. The base of it was now resting comfortably on his bubble cheeks and I gave it a light tap.

"Oh! Sir!" he gasped. I gave him a few more and shook his ass and the plug a bit to get them acquainted.

"You are not to remove this plug, boy, do you understand? I'll check on you at lunch but until then you're going to keep it in during class."

"Ok sir..."

"Good boy. Always respecting my wishes. Ok, up we go." I ushered him out with a light smack and he yelped as he waddled to his next course. I hoped for his sake that he wouldn't have to sit during class. - not really ;)

At lunch I checked on his plug and we monitored his progress. I took to caring for him and his pussy like he was my pregnant wife. I would only touch him in the most gentle way, soothing and cradling him while I reinserted the plug over and over. I pulled the whole thing in and out dozens of times to open my baby boy before sliding it back in to rest.

I had him go to his knees to suck my dick. All this pussyplay was driving me crazy! I told him to squeeze his internal muscles on the plug so he could practice and get better at it. He was going to put in all his effort to make my dick sing.

We repeated our swallowing routine and he was out for the afternoon. He returned rubbing the plug that was still filling his sore hole. Little did he know this feeling was nothing compared to what was to come.

I decided to skip the spanking today and went straight for my blowjob. I told him not to make me cum, though, and to just worship me for a bit as a warm up. The main course was his cherry pie.

I was sufficiently hard after a dutiful suck and needed to plant myself inside his sweet puss. I couldn't wait any longer. I needed to impale him. I stood him back up and removed his plug. I also unlocked his cage. He needs to cum properly the first time his man is inside him.

"Sweetheart, I need you to go over there and take off your panties, then bend over my desk. You're going to prop that little ass up high and present your pussy to me. When you think your position is acceptable, you're going to reach back and spread your cheeks so I can see that virgin hole. Then you're going to say, "'Daddy, I'm offering you my virginity. Will you please take it from me?' Do you understand?"

I decided it was time for my boy to start calling me 'Daddy', something that turned me on immensely. It felt right and I knew it would be precious to hear.

"Go on, little boy, do as you're told."

He walked over to the desk shaking. He daintily removed his tiny panties then shivered as he went to give himself to me. I made sure to situate a mirror in front of my desk so that he could watch his face as I stole his innocence. He needed to see himself perform the ultimate act of submission to truly understand his role.

He reached back to spread his plush cheeks gingerly. I could see that his pink pucker was still dilated slightly from the freshly removed plug. His little hole winked, begging me to fill it.

The room was silent until he finally spoke. "D-daddy, I'm o-offering you my v-virginity," he could barely get the words out in his state of fear, submission, and lust. "Will you p-please take it from me?"

"Of course, my love. There's nothing I would rather do."

I swaggered up to my boy and drank in his body. He was my property now, mine for the taking. I wasn't sure anything would ever top this moment. But I was quickly proven wrong when I lined up my cock to his hole and felt it wink on my tip, beckoning me in.

There was a pillow on the desk so my boy's chin wouldn't hurt when he looked at us in the mirror. At his first sight of my dominating figure above him he whimpered and shivered but he knew he was stuck. I lined my up my legs to his trapping him against the desk. He briefly tried to squirm out but I chided him.

"You're not going anywhere, little boy. You just offered Daddy your virgin pussy and now I'm going to take it, and that's final. Hush, my boy. Open up and let your master in. Let Daddy come home, boy."

He wiggled again but I smacked his ass. I lubed my cock up then put my tip against his hole and began my decent.

"Oooooh! Sir! Daddy! Wait!! It's so much bigger than the plug!"

He squirmed under me but I held both his wrists together behind his back with my other hand.

"Quiet now, boy. Just relax. Let Daddy's cock open you up. Focus on accommodating my girth in your tiny pussy. Let me inside you sweetheart, let me love you."

I sank in further and he pleaded more.

"Shhh, baby, it's ok," I cooed as we watched each other in the mirror while I snuck in another inch. "Just a few more to go, little one."

"Oh daddy!!" He was panting and moaning now. I stood still as I watched my nymph go up on his toes and back. He gyrated his hips and squirmed trying to escape my snake but he couldn't get away from it. I pushed more and more and he tried to move forward but I simply held his narrow hips in place. I made my final plunge and knew I had accomplished my mission when my pubes brushed his cheeks.

"Ooooooh Daddyyyy..." he let out softly. He was finally letting me in, truly letting me in. "Daddy... Daddy... Daddy..." his quiet moans matched the rhythm of my slow and shallow humping. I had tamed him.

"Mmmmm, do you like that boy? Do you like when Daddy's all up in your pussy?"

I leaned down and protected his small body with my broad chest. I interlocked our fingers and completely covered him, every inch of his body safe and warm. I turned his head to the side and kissed and licked his ear.

"Your pussy feels so good, baby. Daddy loves it. Daddy loves your little pussy. It's his pussy now, baby. It's Daddy's pussy now."

I couldn't even talk sense anymore and my sentences were a smutty blur. I felt that we had both had enough (and frankly I didn't think I could last any longer; this tunnel was tight, guys) and reached my hand down to diddle his prick.

I set a rhythm of pounding my boy and jerking his cock which soon rewarded us both with mind-shattering orgasms. The boy squealed as he shot his few pathetic squirts across the floor and under the desk. Unlike his cold, wasted puddle, my ocean drifted warmly through my love's channels, marking its scent as it claimed its new territory.

We stayed in this position for a while. Man on top of boy, penis inside of pussy. I didn't want it to end. Alas, my sweetie had been filled for the past 9 hours and I thought it best to give him a break. I gently slid my cock out of his chute and put my hand under to collect the leftovers. I brought my hand to his mouth and told him to drink up the rest. He lapped it up quietly. I then walked over and placed my spent cock at his mouth.

"You must clean me now boy."

He finished licking the cum from my cock and I helped him dress in a pair of panties. Then I picked him up my bride (this is how I now saw him) in a cradle position and walked us to my car. He still hadn't spoken but a blissful grin was glued to his face. I had him hold onto me while I drove, his back to the road. He didn't need to see where we were going. It didn't matter. We arrived at my house and I laid him in a filling tub.

I sat on the edge of the bath and washed my peaceful bride. I was still wearing my suit pants, suspenders, and white shirt and had undone a few buttons and rolled the sleeves up to show my hairy chest and arms.

Once my bride was clean and fresh I carried his limp, exhausted body to the master bedroom. His new bedroom. I lay him on the bed and stripped naked join him.

He rested his head on my chest and instantaneously fell into slumber. I moved the hair away from his forehead so I could study his face. I watched him sleep for a few minutes until I too went down.

Well readers, we made it to the end of the week. I can't believe it really worked. From start to finish my 5-Day Plan was foolproof.

By Monday I'll have to decide if I'm going to let him return to classes. I'll probably keep him locked up at home for a few weeks to domesticate him then bring him back for more training. But these things aren't important now. What's important is that I got my boy in the end, and no one was going to take him from me. It just goes to show that dedication to your craft rewards life's sweetest victories.