The 5 Dollar Whore

Story Info
Sister tricks her virgin brother into being her slut.
2.6k words
3.53
33.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amira turned to her brother on a typically hot day in Dubai and simply asked him, "have you ever had your dick sucked?"

There was no pride blocking his way as he answered 100% honestly. "No, I have not."

Amira felt no shame either, after all, sex was a very light topic for her. At 24, she had been doing it for years and when she had it, cool, but when she was on a lean period, she went about her business, knowing that she was pretty, men wanted her and she would feel their lustful touch soon enough. Her brother, Nadeem, was 19 and felt no shame about being left out of the sexual marketplace. He lusted strongly for women but had set limits on what he would and would not do in it's pursuit.

"Would you like to?" came her second question.

He nodded.

"What do you think about my body? Be honest, y'know, think if I were not your sister and you saw me in a club."

Nadeem answered this question honestly as well, no pride or shame interfering with his response. "I'd think you were clearly one of the best looking women in the club."

Amira loved this complimentary response. She went a little red at her brother's compliment. "I like that," she said. "I like men to think positively of my appearance because in my mind, I am very open sexually. I see a bunch of guys in a club and, instead of picking one to try and ensnare, I want them all."

She paused for his response which was physical at first, a smile drawn across his face. "I like women like that, that sexual openness, no shame, fear, inhibition. It's kind of like me, but I am shy and could not dream of ensnaring one woman, let alone multiple."

"You're a hot guy. If you were in a group, I'd certainly want to be taking you home with a few others." Silence lingered between them, an energy building based on the conversation.

Amira spoke first. "Mother and father are gone 'til late. We have time. Here is what I suggest: I'm going to move over to you, take your trousers down, pull out your cock and suck it. I'll be on my knees which is where I like to be. But one condition, you are going to put 5 dollars in my mouth when I get your dick really wet with saliva. I want to feel like a cheap whore."

She raised her eyebrows to signify that she would wait for his response. "I totally agree," he said. "Let's do it."

Amira got on to the floor and crawled to her brother's crotch, where she did as she said she would; his trousers came down by her hands, then his boxers and out popped his cock, with precum glistening on his tip. His cock was a straight, thick, upstanding 8 inches. "That is a very respectable penis."

He thanked her as she took it into her mouth, going straight down as far as she could which was about 6 inches. He moaned in pleasure, this being the first time a woman had ever done this to him. He said thank you again as she bobbed up and down, hoping to pleasure him. "I love you."

"I love you too," came her reply. "Guys say that a lot when I suck them."

Amira paused the sucking and stroked him slowly and caught his eye. She cleared her throat while making exaggerated eye contact. Initially a little phased, Nadeem remembered, the money. She wanted the money to make her feel cheap. "Go ahead, it's in my pocket."

She took her hand off of his dick and wagged her finger. "No, no, no, it must come from you. That's the way, dude. You are buying my time, giving me money for these sex acts. I cannot get it myself."

"Sorry sis'." Then he leaned down and rummaged in his pocket, pulling out one 5 dollar bill and five 1 dollar bills. Amira's eyes lit up and she started bouncing on her heels with her buttocks, jiggling her breasts in a fantastic way, an arousing way for her brother who was already sufficiently aroused. He caught on to what her excitement related to. In his hand, he held one 5 dollar bill and five 1 dollar bills. If he hands her the 5 dollar, she feels cheap which is good. If he puts the 5 to the side and throws the single dollar bills, she will feel even more degraded. Having money handed to you is respectful, having it thrown at you is not. Having the thrown money land on the floor so you have to pick it up is even more disrespectful. Nadeem thought he was about to make his sister very happy.

He put the 5 to the side and threw the remaining money into her face. She was happy, he was right. She bounced up and down more enthusiastically. One of the bills stuck to her cleavage and she stuffed it into her breasts beneath her shirt. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, that was great," she told him. She got back to sucking and started playing with his balls. His moans got louder and deeper which she loved to hear; it was like an audio version of a pat on the head, telling her she was pleasing a man and therefore doing a good job of what she liked to do. She slowed down with her mouth, gently removing it until she only had her hands rolling his testicles around. His dick was wet with her saliva and precum glistening.

"Let's move to the bedroom, sweetie, we can get naughtier in there," she suggested.

Her brother's response was physical, an enthusiastic nodding motion.

"Okay, strip down and meet me in there, your bedroom." They both stripped fully naked before Nadeem headed to his bedroom and Amira headed to hers. She arrived in his bedroom with a medium sized box. His 8 inches responded to the renewed sight of seeing his sister naked, her round arse, her curvaceous hips, her ample bosom and tight stomach.

"Lay down on the bed. I would like to use cuffs on you. It makes me feel so cheap and slutty to know I'd do something like that, a man bound for me because I need heightened sexual excitement. Why can't I just fuck a man normally? Why do I have to restrict his hands? Will you let me?"

"I will, sister. I want you to feel good."

She moved over to him, cuffed one hand, told him to lay down on the bed, rolled him on to his side and cuffed the other hand. He flopped into position where his hands were comfortably behind his back but pinned by his bodyweight. His cock stiffened in this position as Amira straddled him.

"I'm going to slowly lower myself onto your cock. I hope it feels great."

Nadeem's naked cock felt her pussy slip down him, the wetness and warmth pleasing him greatly. He thought he'd tell her this, "it feels really good, sis'. Thank you."

She leaned in and kissed him, her pussy gripping him nicely as she did. "Thank you too. You're a really great lover, very open minded and accommodating." She gently rode him, steadying herself on his defined abdominal muscles. "I guess you have plenty of time to dedicate yourself to physical improvement in the gym, because of the no women thing?"

"Yes," he replied through gasping breaths.

She continued to slowly stimulate him, holding herself back to retain control of her arousal and her brother's. He watched as her breasts jiggled delightfully. Her smiling face was about to provide him with the pleasure he needed to erupt.

"I'm going to cum, sis, I'm ready."

This was the cue she had waited for, from the very beginning. She stopped moving up and down and embraced him with her arms, a sexual hug followed by a peck on his nose.

"No, please, I'm nearly there, I need more stimulation," he desperately explained.

She smiled at him, enjoying the pleasure they were both feeling. She was just about on the edge as well. "This is where I like to get men, near to the point of busting. I'm there as well, it's not a punishment." She lifted herself off of his dick, his dick flopped down on to his defined abs. He gasped in disappointment. She picked up the box off of the floor and laid it on the bed. She pulled out a small dildo. "How about this?"

Nadeem observed the object. "If that's what you want to put in, to make yourself feel good while fucking me, go for it."

She smirked at his comprehension of her hint. "It's not for me, I'd like to put it in you, to drive it into you, opening up your anus and touching it on to your prostate, get you a release that way."

Instinctively, he squirmed a little, trying to push his cuffed hands apart. He settled himself mentally and physically. "Okay, it's been good so far, I trust you. Go ahead."

"Thanks, bro, you really are fun in the sack. But think about how slutty I am, needing to invade a man's arse to achieve sexual pleasure, god I feel so turned on right now." She lubed up the toy, sat in between her brother's legs, then raised his legs onto her shoulders, giving a better angle of his anus to get penetrated. She pushed it in gently and he moaned softly. "You like it, don't you?" she asked, happy to see this act pleasuring her brother.

"I do, thank you. Deeper please."

"Will do, boss." She penetrated him deeper with the dildo.

"How big is it?"

"It's a little shorter than you, 7.5 inches, but it is slimmer than your cock, should feel good for a first timer."

"And the goal is to touch my prostate?" He let out more delicate moans, notably different from the moans when she was sucking his dick.

"Yes, baby, I want to gently coax out an orgasm by massaging your G-spot."

"But your pleasure, is that done with?"

"Brother, this is my pleasure, my slutty pleasure, playing with a man's butthole. What a cheap whore I am, remember you're paying me for this."

"I totally forgot about the money. You have pleasured my body to a point where I am fading out recent history. Nice job, my cheap whore."

Amira smiled at this, pushed the dildo in deeper, finally hitting his prostate. "Thank you, daddy." More moans came from the guy at her fingertips. "Moan for me, I want to hear you."

The moans were now becoming deeper again, just like the dick sucking moans. She knew he was getting close to the ultimate ecstasy, an anally caused ejaculation.

The moans intensified further and increased in loudness and frequency.

"Please make me cum, I want to cum, please."

She slowed the pace and made gentler the pressure of the toy on his prostate. She took him down to a point where he was right at the point of mentally feeling like he needed to cum but his body would not.

"Oh, that's the second time. The second time you took me close to release but took me back down. Why? Why?" he exasperatedly questioned, this type of physical desperation being new to him. He had spent a life of masturbating to satisfy his urges whenever he wanted to.

"In time, you'll get yours, but as you said, what about my pleasure and we are back there now. I am going to ride your face and stimulate your dick. Again, this is not a punishment, just the slutty, cheap whore sex stuff I like to do. Aren't I a depraved slut, brother?"

Through gasps of air and with great strain to settle his mind and body, he replied, "yes, you are one hell of a slutty woman, just like the porn women I watch, even more so maybe."

"Thank you, that's a real compliment." She moved up to his face with hers and kissed him. She left the toy in him. She straddled her brother's face, grinding her pussy down into his mouth. He really like her scent and the wetness that had built up while she toyed his prostate. She lifted off briefly. "The cuffs feel fine still, no discomfort?"

"They feel good and so does your pussy."

She began to grind into him, using his face to best bring her pleasure. He poked out his tongue instinctively which she began to use in addition to his mouth and chin. "I'm such a slut, such a whore, I do such dirty things," she began to say to aid her arousal. Her brother was now moaning into her pussy, very similar moans, although muffled, to the dick sucking moans and the prostate stimulation moans.

She moved her hips faster and really aimed to hit her clitoris on the bumpier elements of his face. This was total usage of him as a pleasure bringer, a sex toy if you will. She continued to grind pleasurable and felt a strong orgasm flow through her, starting at her pussy and moving up her torso, finishing in her head. She continued to ride as the orgasm settled. She rolled off of him. "That was great. I really feel spent. Good job, bro."

"Yes, you're such a cheap whore who is controlled by her desires. Now, come finish my pleasure off, whore."

Amira sat up, stunned by this communication. "Oh, you haven't realised? We are not doing that charade anymore."

"I'm going to need an explanation, please," he enquired, very confused.

"No problem, bro. I just sucked your dick, then I handcuffed you, rode your dick but stopped before you came; I then put a dildo in your anus, touched it onto your prostate but yet again stopped before you ejaculated. Then I rode your face, getting me a powerful, strong, satisfying orgasm. Your face smells of my pussy and has a lot of the wetness from my pussy on it." She started to get up and then walked out of the room, back into the lounge where this all began. She came back with her phone in her right hand and the money in her left.

She was recording him now, his naked, exposed body and unsatisfied cock. "You've just pleasured me to my best wishes and you payed me 5 dollars to do it, 5 dollars as your cheap whore to not satisfy you. This might be wrong, maybe I am not your whore. Maybe you are mine." She held the single dollar bills above his head and dropped 4 of them, one by one onto his face. "Whore or not, you're certainly a porno slut." She reached above his head, removing a camera that had been attached to the wall the whole time, since before she seduced him in the lounge. "I'm going to go look at this footage, whore. But before I go, I payed you for your sexual services, 4 dollars but I did not pay you to be filmed, did I? No."

She took the remaining single dollar in her hand and combined it with the 5 dollar bill she had picked up from the sofa and rubbed them around his pussy stained face before stuffing them both into his mouth. Nadeem whimpered softly, absolute defeat consuming him, humiliation and worry swirling in his mind, wondering where the film might end up. She leaned into him, gave him a very gentle, soft, loving kiss. "9 dollars today, you're expensive," she teased. "I hope one day I can afford you again, whore."