The 6 Elements Ch. 01

Story Info
Johnny and Dom begin a technologically enhanced fuck session.
2.7k words
4.23
5.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the time all this began, I was 24, and was living with my parents for some time. Dom and I had met a little over a year ago cruising online, and had a sporadic but sexually insatiable relationship. Dom had a little money, nothing crazy for those with more, but a lot for those without. He'd used a hefty sum to rent a little timeshare house by the beach, and a couple of simple, temporary, genetic modifications for our sexual pleasures. He had been wanting to try some extra size for himself, and we had enjoyed some genuine libido enhancement together before and were ready for more. We were both looking forward to the week's worth of sexual deviance.

Dom was an attractive, earnest and energetic 54 year old man. He was stocky and muscular from years of gardening, a hobby as well as profession. Given that flowers were such a luxury commodity in the current economy, he made a good living. Dom drove an old rusted pickup from somewhere in the mid 20x0s,at least 60 years old. He liked the anachronisms­‑ the flowers, the truck, the beach vacation. It was all of an era before my time, but I appreciated his consistency and dedication.

He picked me up on a sunny and unusually clear day for this often hazy, sprawling city. That day the towering glass of the windows on the sky scrapers refracted the light in a pleasant glitter, instead of searing glints, and I thought what a good omen. Dom smiled at me from up on the truck, his white silver hair catching the sun like the windows, and his smile, also like the sun, warmed me instantly. I got in the car and kissed him deeply and immediately, drinking him in with as many senses as possible. Instinctively, my hand went to his thigh, and soon towards his crotch.

"Woah!" Dom said. "Good to see you too!" He laughed and grabbed my hand, stopping me from going further.

I laughed too. "Sorry. Can you tell I'm a little excited?" He looked at me in the eyes and smiled again.

We kissed greedily for a minute longer, and then it was time to go. The old red truck bounced incongruously down roads packed tight with small and pill shaped self driving cars, many of them with no windows. Gridlock was common in this part of the city; we knew that and weren't hurried. Once we got out passed the second loop, we connected to the interstate, which Dom couldn't drive manually even if he'd wanted to. It was only an hour from there. On that drive we crossed two bridges I hadn't seen since I was a kid. And there, flying out over the water, was a flock of seagulls. Maybe only one other time in my life had I seen birds out in the wild like that.

We talked on the drive about what we would get up to that week together. We decided to take the first round of libido enhancers as soon as we hit the interstate. Dom reached into the back seat of the truck, into an old leather duffel, dug around for a minute and then brought out a small plastic bag with 2 pills. The bag was labelled with a name I don't remember. The design of the label looked fancy, somehow.

"This is new stuff. I think you'll like it." Dom gave me a mischievous smile.

The last time we had taken something like this, it had been a short term, high intensity variety. The drug allowed for multiple orgasms in close proximity, ramping up until you experienced layer upon layer of multiorgasmic sensation from almost any form of touch. This occurred in half hour windows in a four hour span. This time, Dom had told me, just briefly the week before, we would take something longer acting, that would ensure we stayed ready all week to fulfill our carnal goals without the overwhelming, psychedelic nature of the previous drug.

"Great" I said, eyeing, the pills. "To be honest, I'm already horny as hell. No telling what this will do".

He smiled at me wryly again. Then he took the pills out of the bag and handed me one. He took the other with a wink. I swallowed mine and sat back. It hit subtly, but quickly. I was horny before. Now, that was amplified by a feeling of total certainty that I would get what I needed soon, and with a feeling of total righteousness behind the fulfillment of that need. We were going to spend the next week absolutely fucking each others' brains out, and nothing could be more right than that. I looked over and really took in Dom with that realization in mind for the first time. His nipples were hard and showed easily through his tight tee. I could see the 'enhanced' bulge in his shorts. I dragged my eyes upwards over his body slowly and met his own.

"Hope you're ready for a fun week," He said.

When we arrived at the beach town off the interstate, we drove for about 20 minutes to our condo. The town seemed mostly abandoned. Almost eerily so. Dom said it was like this in the off seasons even back when he was a kid. But now, tourism had almost entirely died as an industry in places like this. It was late summer to us, but would have been fall if we were further north, and was too late for the crowds. The condo we had was on a cul de sac in a small neighborhood of rental properties. We got out of the truck and looked at our home for the next week. It was a small ranch style house on stilts, painted a sharp teal like a badly rendered ocean. It looked just like I imagined Dom would have wanted. We stood in the little driveway looking up at it and he put his arm around my shoulder. He looked around inquisitively for a minute, and I wondered what he's up to.

"Looks like no one else is home" he said, and cocked his eyebrow.

I took the hint and wasted no time. I was down on my knees in front of him in the drive way burying my head in his crotch, inhaling deeply; the smell of him, enhanced by the drugs, was deafening and amazing. I knew from that smell that I needed him in that moment. I undid his belt and pulled down the shorts, letting the head of his huge cock catch in the fabric till it bounced free, 11 inches long and 6 around, not even fully hard. Dom's cock drooled a constant and quick stream of clear precum, more than I had ever seen before. It was starting to puddle up on the concrete between us. I could stick my mouth under and drink it like a tap, which I did for a few seconds. More so than cum, which was thicker, the mouthful of this was more viscous, but slick like oil. It coated my throat as it went down easily. It was great, but I couldn't shake the feeling during these warmups that the whole thing felt more pornographic than sexual, somehow, despite the reality of the situation. I thought this over, clearly not too bothered one way or the other, as I practically bathed in Dom's flowing cock ooze there in the driveway.

Dom had just grabbed the back of neck in that way that meant he was ready to shift up a gear when I saw a car pulling up to a stop sign, just barely visible up the block a ways. I signaled to Dom, and he looked over his shoulder at the car, which seemed to be headed this way. We should have stopped then, but given the state we were in, it didn't immediately occur to us. It felt so obvious, what we were doing. My tongue was dancing up and down at the slit of Dom's cock, taking in the river of precum from the source, when the car turned onto road leading to the cul de sac. That finally pulled me out of my sexual stupor. I stopped and signaled to Dom more urgently. He seemed to snap out of it too and pulled his shorts up quickly. Not at all in time, though. The driver of the car wouldn't have been able to make out details, but clearly would have seen Dom's naked ass and me on my knees in front. Woops.

We were both something of exhibitionists, and had sometimes fucked in public, trying the line of seen and unseen, testing what we could get away with. It was also, in part, just our chemistry, which made it truly difficult to keep off of one another in the moments, usually few and far between, that we spent together. This took it one step further though, and if this person was also staying at one of the houses on the cul de sac, we knew we'd be seeing plenty of them. Dom was unlocking the door off the balcony at the top of the stairs when the car pulled into the driveway next door. Dom shot me a look and I raised my eyebrow. We talked about it for a minute and figured it shouldn't matter too much.

The concern was that a stranger could get in the way or complicate things during our heightened sexual state. The modern culture, though, as Dom liked to remind me, was much more permissible around sex than it had been in his youth. Its not that public fucking had become any kind of norm, but at the very least we could be obvious about our intents for each other, and could be playful short of anything too brazen, without drawing too much attention or ire.

Entering the house, neither of us gave it any more thought, and we immediately got back to where we were. I ripped his shorts down and watched his massive cock flop out again. Dom held it at the base while I got my head underneath him to where I could start on his balls. I made my tongue broad and licked as much of him as I could while he started his cock oozing again, controlling it truly like a tap. I scooted back and opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue, and let him piss his sweet oil down my throat. Eventually neither of us could take the anticipation. He thrust his cock back and I lurched towards it in the same moment.

The precum had lubed my mouth and throat in a way I had never felt before, and Dom's massive cock slid in easily, straight to the back, gagging and choking me. He pulled it out just as easily and I hacked and drooled. Dom laughed warmly and evilly.

"Can you handle it?" he asked.

I loved when he fucked my throat, generally. It was something we always did together. He got dominant when he had me like this, in a way he didn't always. He liked controlling my breath and watching me drool, and I liked the feeling of total engulfment, submitting to my obsession with his cock. This was all great when he was at his usual 6 inches and medium girth. Now, at almost twice that, I wasn't sure. But looking at Dom holding that massive thing, grinning like a dumb kid, I knew I wanted to try. While I looked up at him and nodded, I thought that even without the libido enhancers, which were steadily ramping up their work on my system, I would have eagerly done my best to get this thing in me. I got back into position in front of him, mouth open, tongue out, looking up at him as warmly as I could.

With an easy, casual thrust, he slammed his whole massive cock to the back of my throat again, it was so slick. He held it there while I struggled to adjust to the huge thing. My tongue flopped helplessly against his balls. It couldn't possibly have fit in my mouth at the same time as his cock, which continued to pour precum down my throat. He groaned deeply and I felt my whole head rattle before he pulled out and let me breathe. I got a big breath before he plunged back in, this time pulling out a bit, just barely threatening a rougher fucking.

He kept this routine up in a rotation for a while, and I more or less adjusted to his new size. Then he pulled out and let me take the lead. I was grateful to just hold his huge cock for a while, watch it flow, nuzzle and lick at it softly. Then I used my tongue to explore the head of his temporarily enlarged cock, his chemically sensitized glans, his slit, which never stopped pouring. I looked up and watched him writhing awkwardly; we were still standing by the door, his shorts around his ankles, all my clothes on. I giggled.

"Why don't you sit down" I said. He nodded gratefully.

"Get on your knees in front of the couch," he responded, and I did so with a smile.

Dom took off his shoes and stepped out of his shorts, which he realized were near sopping with precum. He stopped the flow. He pulled off his tight shirt and tossed it on the pile of his other things, then walked over towards the door we had entered through. He fiddled with a digital panel on the wall to the right of the door. The windows of the house began to let light in gradually as the metal screens which had covered them, protecting them from storms, began to rise. The sunlight poured in everywhere, filling the space with warmth and its colors.

He walked over slowly, smiling wickedly and watching me watch him. His huge cock bounced, almost comically in that same pornographic way that the libido enhancers seemed to be shading my experience. He sat in front of me on the couch and spread his legs. He grabbed his cock at the base again, his large hands barely able to close around it, and slapped it against my face a few times. Slowly, he let the flow of his precum start up again, watching the clear liquid stick to my cheeks in translucent strands as he pulled his cock away. He kept this up a while, enjoying the play of the sun on the ropes of the sticky mess he left on my face, which was now crusted and slicked over again. When he was ready, he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me down on his cock, and we shared the unrushed work of getting him to cum in earnest.

It was after a few minutes of rough, jaw splitting face fucking that I looked up and noticed something through the window. In the house across from us, presumably where the car had parked, a young guy was standing in his own window, watching us. He was a few years younger than me, good looking in a tragic, outdated way. He had swooshy chestnut hair and an oddly distinguished nose and jaw. He stood with his one hand in his pants, the other dangling awkwardly to his side.

That was all I caught before Dom brought me back to him with a particularly rough thrust and a grunt, signaling I was about to get my first load. I didn't bother to see if the guy knew I saw him or not, and couldn't bother in that moment even to wonder. I looked Dom deep in the eyes and braced myself for what I was sure, given the amount of precum, would be a torrential load of cum. He thrusted hard again, and I swear I could see fireworks going off in his eyes, starting from the pupils and fractalling outward across the corneas in a rainbow, veiny patina. The pattern in his eyes took up more and more of my field of vision until all I saw was rainbow.