The 6th Son's Womb

Story Info
Safara is degraded by a dragon.
2k words
3.54
3.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the rain pour through the cove's thin ceilings.

"What the hell, why is it still raining," Kaleb asked. We both walked over to the glass window. "Is this the Eternal Flood," he questioned.

"It can't be," I told him. "We defeated the 6 Sons and were greatly rewarded," I said looking down at the dangling golden dragon I wore around my neck.

"I know," he said as he pulled out the golden medallion he gained after his final battle.

"Then why is it-," he was interrupted by the four warriors that came from outside.

"It seems the dragon is still alive," Coby, god of the second realm, spat. Everyone glared silently at me. What? How was that possible? But for some reason every time I've thought about the final battle it was a distant haze. I hadn't told anyone yet. I assumed since I had the golden necklace I had defeated the dragon's last form. Everyone continued to stare. I knew some of them hadn't believed in me in the first place. I wasn't the first of my clan and I took the form of a woman. My family had entrusted me with this task to prove my name.

"Safara, what the hell happened?" Kaleb asked. "I'm not sure, I thought I killed him..." I whispered. Coby looked at me with disdain.

"Well you'll have to kill him again," he spat with vigor then headed outside. The rest of them walked away with him. Except for Kaleb.

"What's going on?" He asked while taking each of my shoulders in his hands and giving them a good shake.

"I don't know Kaleb. I don't even remember traveling to the nest. But how did I get this?" I pointed at the necklace.

"That's strange, you couldn't have possibly gotten it if you didn't kill the dragon," he said.

"I remember our battle before it. He took the form of a serpent," I said.

"The Serpent, yes I remember that day. It's so strange that you remember the serpent but not the dragon. It was just last week," Kaleb rambled to himself.

"Kaleb, I got to go. The eternal flood is here," I said stopping his rambles.

"Yes, you must. Good luck," he said while lost in thought.

As I headed to the dragon's nest I thought about what I knew about fighting it. I had gotten through the first 3 battles but couldn't recall the last one.

When the Son took the form of a serpent I remember staying close to his flank. Keeping away from the venomous head. I'll do the same with his newly spawned body. Stay close to the side of the dragon keeping away from its fiery breath. I knew the others were reluctant to trust this battle to me. But they had no choice. If they chose another to fight the 6th Son his power would restart and so would the 4 battles. Unfortunately, we don't have time for that. The Eternal Flood is here in this realm to take all life. It's up to me.

As I approached the nest I got into my true form. I was scared. It was weird for both of us to be alive. I know we would have fought to the death. Did I not come? I knew what everyone saw when I approached. A bigger-than-average lioness with 6 eyes and golden spots. The common folks looked at me with awe in their eyes but if they were to see my clan they'd know I was quite small in comparison. I was surprised to see so many people gathered around. Coby, the god of the second Realm, was amongst them. When he saw me he walked my way.

"Is everyone here to watch my demise?" I greeted him sarcastically.

"No. He didn't come as a dragon," Coby said in disbelief.

"What? What is he!" I exclaimed while looking at the entrance of the dark cave.

"He's chosen to battle you as a human," Coby breathed out. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I was utterly stunned. How could he insult me so much that he'd think he could defeat me as a human? The fear in my belly grew. I couldn't fight him in this form in front of all these people. I'd appear weak. And the gods fighting this fight already think I'm weak. I transformed into my human body. Everyone grew quiet and stared at my naked womanly body.

"What are you doing!" Coby muttered.

"Sit back," I said pushing past him. I then walked up to the rocks and entered the battlefield.

A force field ran over the nest and I knew no one could save me now. No one could come in or get out unless he or I was dead. I never came did I? He walked out of the entrance. He was in his nakedness. A slender-built man with bronze skin. He had long brown hair and bright fair eyes. He smirked at me. What was up his sleeve?

"SLIMY SERPENT! Why do you insult me?" I spat out. He continued to grin. I launched forward and swung at his belly. He didn't move. This was frustrating. What is my tragedy now?

"Where's your sword, little one?" He breathed out with a smooth voice. How dare he call me little-what? Where was my sword? I hadn't thought about it at all. I remember I had my sword in our first 3 battles even though I hadn't needed it. What was he getting at?

"What happened?" I stammered. He laughed.

"You won't be able to kill me with your fist, small one. You'll need your sword." He concluded. Why was he toying with me? What did he want? I didn't know where my sword was and I couldn't leave. But he was right. It would take decades to punch him to death and we don't have that kind of time at the moment. I picked up a rock below me and began beating him with it while I began to think of what my next move was. He let me. How could I kill him? I'd have to change forms. But that's humiliating. Perhaps he'd change with me and then it'll be a fair fight. I must have been beating him for a while. When I looked around my audience had left. Perhaps they had left to prepare for the flood. At least no one could witness this embarrassment.

I stood up and started to change. He healed in seconds then swiftly pinned me down. He bit down hard at my now-forming paw. The pain made me stop and retract involuntarily. My arm grew limp in his grip.

"Oh you can't do that, little one, I need you like this," he said while looking down at my body. I felt his flaccid groin lie on my inner thigh. He must have been a grower because there wasn't much there. I debated on kicking him but decided not to scoop that low.

"Fuck you!" I spat. He then brought his lips to mine. I struggled and tried to bite down on his face. But he won and breathed into my mouth. My lungs burned and I screamed and coughed. My brain grew foggy. What was he doing? What was I doing? Was I to die like this? I felt his flaccid groin grow into a long thick snake that slithered up my entrance.

"No! Please! NO STOP!" I screamed. How could he degrade me like this? My other arm got free from his loose grip and then punched him in the face. He smiled and it only made him grow more. He bit down at my arm. I tried to transform my hind legs but he lifted and bit down on both of my ankles while his snake was still inside me. The only thing left unparalyzed was my torso which I shook violently trying to get him off. He looked down at my flailing breast with greed. Why couldn't he just kill me? Why humiliate me so badly?

I felt his snake slither deeper and up through my body. I felt my body bleed as he punctured through my canals. I knew I'd only heal and wouldn't die from this torture. He began fucking me and I choked as his snake pierced up my throat. I had lost. He could do this for years and the world around us would perish by the time he was finished. I knew if I were a man I would not have such a cruel death.

I'm not sure how long went by before he retracted his snake from my throat back into my cervix. I wheezed as the air hit my lungs again then screamed and screamed until he silenced me with a bite to the throat. I could do nothing when his snake started biting my womb like a dog would paw at a blanket to get comfortable in its new nest. I felt the venom send fire through my pelvis. It felt like fire until his snake actually started breathing fire within me. I whimpered silently. It was excruciating. He began fucking me again as my body burned. I looked down and saw the fire burn through to my outer skin. But he pressed the cold flesh of his belly down against mine which kept the fire captive.

I let my eyes lock with his eyes for the first time. He continued to grin as he drove into me.

"I usually don't take this long." He said.

Could he insult me any further?

"I'm enjoying you," he laughed.

I couldn't do it. I couldn't hold it in. I let golden tears run down my face. I knew I'd be here for eternity. He wouldn't stop. I'd keep burning and be used by him. He saw my tears and his smile dropped. His snake ceased fire. He looked down at my body and then groaned. I felt him ejaculate his acid deep within my charcoal womb. He pulsed and drove it deeper with his strong thrusts. The acid burned but the new crispy coating of my womb held the thick liquid in like a cup. He laid over me for a while looking into my eyes breathing heavily. He leaned forward putting his lips to mine. I couldn't fight him. He breathed in my breath and my lungs steadied. The fog in my head cleared. I felt his snake retract fully from me. He stood up holding it and walked back into the cave.

Did he just release me? I started healing and crawled towards the exit of the battlefield. The shield was no longer there. How could that be? I regained enough strength to run to the cove.

"KALEB!" I called out once I got into the cove. He looked up from his desk. He had on glasses while he read an old book. He looked at my battered human body.

"Safara-" he stammered.

"I couldn't kill him. I didn't stop the flood. He let me go. I don't know why," I confessed. Kaleb woke up from seeing my nakedness.

"You were there before," he said.

"What?" I questioned.

"Someone saw you. Last week. Entering the battlefield. A lion with 6 eyes and golden spots. That's only you." He said.

"But why? Why can't I remember?" I asked. Kaleb smiled the way he always does when he figures something out.

"Look here," he pointed in the book. "When someone inhales the dragon's fire it leaves them in a daze," he explained. "They are susceptible to compulsion and memory loss." I looked in the book but I couldn't read the language.

"What else does it say?" I asked. "What purpose would he have?"

Kaleb continued reading. It was only a minute that went by before his face looked up in horror. "What?" I asked shuddering at his look.

"He hasn't done this- or rather it hasn't been recorded since the beginning of time but-" he rambled.

"But what?" I leaned closer to hear his mumbles.

"He did this to a woman before," Kaleb said.

"Why?" I pushed. What he said next made me shiver.

"He wanted her to lay his eggs."