All Comments on 'The 7-Day Challenge Pt. 02'

by QuidProQuo77

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this series is getting really interesting

And the main reason for that is James, Toni's son. With his fiancee Katie, he's a gentle, kindly lover, you might even call him a nebbish. With his mother, James is a no-holds-barred primal male. The only thing on his mind is what's between his legs. His mother's there to serve her boy's big fat cock and receive everything he's got waiting for her in his hot young balls. James's arrogance and masculine self-assurance trigger Toni's natural female urge to submission. His mother's cunt leaks like a fucking faucet. When James blows his balls up inside dear old mom, shooting her a great big twatful of sperm, her mind and body shatter. How could Toni ever live without this, over and over again? How could James? I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
moody whip lash.

Just a thought.

Say he gets one or both pregnant would he abandon the child? If it his mother that a son/brother/daughter/sister that he will leave without father family? But if it his girl friend that still his son would Toni insist on leave he/she totally to struggle as she did? I am interested in seeing if this is addressed or not. I do like the story just those thought came up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous