All Comments on 'The 7 Secrets of Mr. Magpie Ch. 02'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SilvermireSilvermireover 1 year ago

Yeah no, my greatest joy would be telling her to fuck off !!

PastMasterPastMasterover 1 year ago

If an ex had come to me with a similar proposition I would have pitched her ass out the door. She dumps his ass when they are 19 to go follow her dreams and then comes back for a pity fuck years later just to screw with his head again.

Fuck that - Im Out

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

I love the fact that even though this sort of thing is happening, he continues to be a good person. It's entirely likely he just saved her future marriage. Eventually Christof would have gotten tired of being the giver and getting little back. If she actually learns the lesson she just received, both her and Christof's lives will be much happier.

geek_writergeek_writerover 1 year ago

Please come back and continue this wonderful story!!!

Clancy2651Clancy265111 months ago

Punt her off the porch.

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Intriguing, no idea where you get the ideas from?

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind11 months ago

Gotta admit that I'm conflicted by this episode. Freya is still using him but he gets laid. Not sure which way I'd go in his place. Interesting moral conundrum. Not a criticism, I loved the story so a full 5* from me.

FseriesFseries8 months ago

Nope. He should have had that talk and then sent her on her way. Never giving in to her and new man’s games.

MarkT63MarkT638 months ago

Really good 👍. I'm ready for more Morgana though...

NursesNurses8 months ago

If I dad something like those two girls when I was that age it would have been 2 or 3 times a week. Even in my 40s when I got married I wanted sex every day. Maybe that's why we got divorced after 5 years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...