The 7 Secrets of Mr. Magpie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost like Freya was trying to make up for all the time she'd spent not sucking cock, and was determined to show me what she'd learned over the years. I was clearly benefiting from time she'd spent practicing with other men, because in the end, she was a voracious cocksucker, bobbing her head up and down in a frenzy, never once breaking eye contact. I wanted to put up a good fight, I honestly did, but she was relentless, suckling and smacking her tongue all over my dick until finally, there was just no way I was getting out of it.

"I'm going to cum," I said to her, fully expecting her to pull her head off, but instead, she pushed her mouth all the way down to the base, her hand reaching up to fondle and squeeze my nuts, until I had my load coaxed from me, and she was doing everything she could to swallow it down, finally sliding her head back until her lips formed a seal around the head of my shaft, her other hand stroking the base of my cock like she wanted to make sure she got any of my jizz she might have missed.

After licking me clean, she popped her head off, still keeping her eyes on me. "Hopefully that's a good start on showing how much I want to please you," Freya said to me. "I think I was so against sucking dick when I was younger because I thought somehow it was giving up control, but eventually I realized what incredible power I had when I was blowing a man, and the huge amount of trust he was putting in me, letting me get my teeth near his most sensitive bits."

"Weren't you asking me to fuck your face earlier?" I asked her. "How are you in control then?"

"Well, I'm fighting for control at that point, and that sort of push and pull seemed like it would be good in a sexual relationship, isn't it?" she said, looking up at me with a wild, almost dizzy smile. "And we're just getting started, aren't we?"

"Anything I want, huh?" I asked her, placing a hand on my hip, the other hand reaching to get some of her Nordic mane of blonde hair from her face.

"That was what I said, and I'd be a right shit if I didn't abide by those rules," she said, licking her lips, making sure she'd gotten all of my cum from them. "What's next?"

"Do you want there to be anything next?"

She looked up at me with an almost drunken smile, rolling her eyes a little. "We're only getting started, Raf. And you've got free reign of this body for the next twelve hours. Not only can you do whatever you want with it, I want you to slake any thirst you have with me. All the things I always said no to in college, I'll do them all now, if you want. I figured we'd go at it for two or three hours, sleep for five or six, and then wake up and go at it all over again to wrap up, but if you think you can keep it up for twelve hours-"

"If your erection lasts longer than four hours, contact your physician, Freya," I said, which made both of us laugh. "But I think that's a doable plan."

"And you're a doable man," she purred at me. "And I want you to do me. So how do you want me?"

I have a nice little footstool in my living room that was one of the few pieces of furniture I kept from when my grandfather left me the house, but I'd never really found a good use for it, before that moment, when I pulled it over, setting it in front of the couch. Then I decided that I could put Freya to a real test, see if she meant it. So I grabbed my phone, setting the camera on video, placing it on the couch, pointed right at the footstool. I tilted my head towards the footstool, and then looked back at my Nordic giant goddess on the floor. "Go on, then."

She stood up and moved to sit down on the footstool, facing me. "Like this?"

"Are you having a laugh?" I said, shaking my head. I stepped over to her and pulled her to her feet, spun her around and pushed her knees down onto the footstool, then shoved her forward hearing her giggle as her hands landed on the far end of the rectangular footstool. "You know the camera's on, right? Just so we're clear on that?"

"You want a keepsake of me begging you to ram your cock in me even harder?" she said, looking straight at the camera. "I told you, I can't say no to anything. Do you want me quiet or loud? Innocent or dirty?"

"I don't know that you're capable of being truly dirty, Freya, so let's see if you can prove me wrong," I said, kicking off my shoes and pulling off my pants and boxers and finally my shirt, so that we were both naked.

"Over the years, I've come to love a challenge, Raf," she purred, lifting one hand up and pushing it between her legs, taking her middle and pointer fingers and spreading the folds of her snatch for me, as she looked back over her shoulder at me. "And I want to be fucked until my eyes roll back into my goddamn skull, until I feel like my cunt's been stretched to the breaking point, like a good little whore who's been used so much, her legs don't work and she can't stand up. Look at what a wet bitch you have on her knees before you, Raf. Ready. Willing. Wanton. Needy. Eager." She looked forward again, staring straight into the camera. "C'mon, Raf. Fuck my brains out. Plow my pussy so hard that I'm still feeling it when I say 'I do,' in a couple of weeks."

"You think you can handle this?" I asked her, placing my left hand on her hip, using my right hand to get my cock lined up before I pushed into her twat, feeling just how wet she truly was, even as she moaned, a shiver running up her spine. I lifted my now free hand up and slapped it down on her ass with a good hard crack, spanking the flesh, hearing another moan burble from her throat.

"I'll go one further, Raf," she whimpered. "I know the chances of you knocking me up are low, but it's a good time for me, and if it happens, I'm going to keep it and Christof's gonna raise it as his own, and you don't even have to be around for it. That's what you won... the chance to fucking breed me. That all you got?"

Now that I was inside of her, my other hand reached up and grabbed her mane of hair in my fist, giving it a sharp yank, which made her gasp and then giggle. My hand on her hip slid down and pulled on one of her thighs, making her spread her legs wider, as I rammed my hips against her ass, banging into her, even as I could hear her tits jiggling beneath her, knowing that the camera was catching a great angle of that.

"Fuck yes!" she squealed. "Do it, do it, god, fucking do it. Pound it, pound your little slut, fucking rail it, rail me, drill that hole, drill your hole, harder harder harder fuck I want it I want it I want it I want it!" Her voice was dancing up and down the octaves, her face looking directly into the camera of my phone.

I gave her head a shove downward and watched as her arms splayed out forward, her chin resting on the top of the footstool, her ass clapping against me each time I railed into her, and I was plowing her hard and fast, as I could feel the footstool starting to scoot a little bit, so I yanked it back into me, pulling her hard onto my cock, feeling her pussy walls quivering around me, like she had forgotten what a thick dick I had.

"Harder harder harder Jesus I'm gonna fucking cum fuck fuck fuck I can't fucking believe it don't stop don't stop don't stop don't stop oh god oh god oh god fuck my pussy my pussy oh fuck I'm fucking cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm fucking cumming my bitch brains out oh my fucking god you baaaaasssttttaaaaarrrdd!"

Her body was lost in a sea of shakes and shivers, spasms trying to milk my dick and when she lifted one of her hands up and slammed it down as a fist, she clamped down hard on my cock, and all I could do was blast a heavy load of hot jizz against the back of her cunt, filling her up with spurt after spurt of cum.

"Oh my fucking god," she cooed, finally placing her hand on the footstool to lift her head and shoulders up off the surface of it. "I think I feel my belly's paunchy with your cum. Did you fucking inflate my snatch?"

I laughed a little bit, shaking my head. "You don't need to stroke my ego, Freya," I said to her. "But I do feel a couple of pounds lighter."

"Don't tell me you're going to tap out already," she giggled, sliding forward, letting my cock pop out of her, pressing her thighs together as she rolled onto her back. "Surely there's other things you always wanted to do with me," she purred, swaying her legs to and fro, to punctuated each word. "Any. Thing. You. Want."

"If you're suggesting what I think you're suggesting, Freya, I'm certainly not going to take you up on it if you don't want me to."

She smiled like a teenage girl trying to tease her first boyfriend into doing something naughty. "I want you to walk away from this with no regrets, Raf," she said sensually at me.

"I'm too thick for-"

"I've been training," she said, licking her lips. "With plugs. Started small. Worked my way up."

"Ever done it before?"

"Nope," she said, still swinging her closed legs back and forth. "Wanted to save it for you." She rolled her legs all the way to one side, to show me her toned, pale ass. "Told Christof I was gonna do it with you." She reached back and peeled her cheeks apart, to show me her winking anus. "He said to tell you he envies you, but that you should definitely do it."

"I can tell you've never done it before because you're going to nee-"

"It's in the bag," she said with a scampish laugh. "Want me to get it?"

"Tell you what," I said to her, not believing she would do this in a million years. "If you've got lube in there, and you can actually tell me to do it, then we can."

She rolled off the footstool and headed over for her bag. "Oh I'll tell y-"

"On camera," I said to her. "And you don't know what I'll do with the videos."

Freya rolled her eyes with a grin. "You might jerk off to them, or maybe show them to another partner later, neither of which is a thing I'd be bothered by," she said, opening up her bag, grabbing a bottle of clear lube, tossing it to me. In return, I tossed her the phone, which was still recording.

"Then hold the camera to film yourself, looking at me, telling me that you want it," I said, as I moved to sit down on the couch. I opened the bottle and started to drizzle the clear liquid over my cock.

She brought to phone up to hold it in front of her face, but just off to the side so that she could look directly at me. "I've never been fucked in the ass before, Rafael, but I want you to do it. I want to feel you sodomizing me. I want to feel you jamming your cock up my virgin asshole. I... I know it's going to be a lot. I mean, a lot a lot. But I want it. Blow my mind. I wanna feel it. I..." She looked down and licked her lips once more, then looked back up at me again. "The first time I put a plug into my ass, fuck, it felt like my body was being... changed... pried open... I was a little scared... but what I've learned is that it's good to be scared, and to challenge those fears... to push yourself. I didn't know that, back when we were together, because... well, because I was trying to prove that I wasn't just big physically, but big emotionally too." Freya held out her hand, and I handed the bottle of lube to her. "So how do we do this?"

"Lube your ass up and then you can sit on my cock, so if it's too much-"

"It won't be too much-" she said, smearing lube on her fingers before reaching down to spread it all over her back door.

"If it's too much, you can just get up."

She moved over towards me, holding the camera on her face as she straddled me reaching beneath her to grab on my slippery dick, wiggling it back and forth before getting it lined up. She took in a deep breath, pursed her lips together and finally said, "Fuck it, let's do it."

I felt her slowly pressing down against me, and while her sphincter was tight, she had been training it over the past few weeks or months, because the tip of my cock forced its way inside of her ass without too much work.

"Ffffffuck that's big that's big you've got such a big fucking dick, Raf, and my fucking virgin ass is soooo fucking tiny but it feels so fucking good even though it hurts a little bit but I fucking love how it feels oh shit why the fuck was I so scared fuck fuck fuck fuuuuck!"

She slammed her hips down, forcing my cock hilt deep into her ass. I figured I was in for a slow ride, but instead she was going at it like she wanted it to hurt a bit, one hand holding the phone, sometimes focusing on her face, sometimes pointing it at my cock stretching her ass open or my cum leaking out of her pussy, but after a minute or so, she dropped it on the couch and just started pogoing on my dick over and over again until the sheer tightness of it set me off, and when I started cumming, I think she did too, although it was hard to tell, considering she was squealing the whole fucking time.

We sat there, my softening cock getting pushed quickly out of her ass, before she finally kissed me again. "Shower, nap, then round two?" she said with a giggle.

"The first two for certain," I said, "and we'll see if I'm able to do the third after all that."

"Oh you will," she purred, stroking my chin. It's our last great hurrah..."