All Comments on 'The 7 Secrets of Mr. Magpie Ch. 03'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sabrinamoanssabrinamoansover 1 year ago

You have incredible ideas and then execute them wonderfully. Thank you!

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Holy hell that was hot. That is a genius business idea, too! Great chapter, and always happy to be reminded what a great guy Raf is.

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowingover 1 year ago

This is one of the hottest and most real executions of one of my top fantasies I have ever seen. Very, very well done.

LostinthesupermarketLostinthesupermarketover 1 year ago

That was the absolute hottest thing I have ever read. Someone send this guy a god damn trophy.

Seriously, fantastic and hotter than an August night.

GentlemanWriterGentlemanWriterover 1 year ago

Very nicely written story. I'm bookmarking this to ensure I continue to follow Raf's story and how the secrets show up.

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyover 1 year ago

As always with your work, I find myself wanting to have more to read. I mean I very happy to start one of your stories. They are easy to read snd I consume them, sorry if this is offensive, like a fat kid with an ice cream cone on a hot summer day. Then I am stuck waiting like a junkie, strung out, waiting for his next fix for your next story or chapter to come out. Please don't ever stop putting out stories!!

Sextus_PropertiusSextus_Propertiusabout 1 year ago

What a delightful story full of secrets. Very well written. Can't wait for Raf's five month interlude.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

F'n AWESOME!!!!

Clever, creative, erotic (wow), unique, and ... original.

MORE PLEASE ????

ProgamermoveProgamermove11 months ago

I can't get my head around someone paying 30m for the doppelganger experience. Is it an incest thing? Where's the attraction of fucking two of the same person? Oh well, onto the next part where 2 Rafs fuck shelia

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Brilliant, that has to be an amazing business Shield has set up, such imagination. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a neat concept.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

story TAGS