The 7 Secrets of Mr. Magpie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if one of the neighbors had a doorbell camera or something?"

"Then I'll happily use the footage on my dashboard camera to show that he pulled a knife on me and threatened both my passenger and myself, and I was clearly defending myself," I told her as the car moved back onto the highway. "Guy's lucky he's just gonna be ending up with a few bruises. I should've broken his fucking arm for drawing a knife on me."

I drove in relative silence for the next ten minutes or so before she spoke again. "So Raf, I've decided I'm in your debt for your behavior tonight, and I've been trying to come up with an appropriate compensation for it."

"You really don't have-"

"Now while your service tonight has been exceptional, it's not entirely enough to cover one entire use of my services," she said, just talking right over me. "But if I were to get a chance to enjoy my skills as well myself, well, that might be around an even exchange of debts. So tell me, Raf, are you straight, gay or bi? No judgment, no matter what your answer is."

"I'm straight," I responded.

"Would the presence of another man put you off? Or could you handle a second man in the bedroom as long as he didn't get intimate with you?"

"I mean, as long as he respects that I'm straight, I guess I'm not bothered by it."

"Excellent," she said. "Then I think we have an accord. Are you busy tomorrow evening?"

"I'd been planning on driving for the night," I told her sheepishly.

"If I paid for your water heater, would that free up your evening?"

"I, uh... I guess it would?" I said. "Isn't that going to muck up our ledgers?"

She laughed, as if I suggested that adding a drop of water into the ocean was going to cause tidal waves across the planet. "My dear boy, men and women across the globe typically pay hundreds upon thousands of dollars for a single use of my services, more commonly millions or tens of millions, but I've rarely been able to indulge in my own services myself, simply because I haven't seen anyone worth going through the effort for. For you, though? I think you will be my exception. We'll have two encounters, one for you, and one for me. I'll even let you have yours first, as I feel perfectly comfortable that you won't renege on our deal, and it'll take some time for me to line up what I will need for our second encounter, whereas what you will require I already have on hand. It was originally supposed to be for Roger, seeing as he paid for it, but since his threats of violence violate the contract, he's forfeited his payment, so you can reap the benefits instead."

"What exactly are your services?" I asked her, almost not sure I wanted her to tell me.

She laughed once more, shaking her head. "Oh no no no, my sweet summer child, to tell you would ruin the surprise of it. And it's been far far too long since I've been able to surprise someone with this. In the circles I run in, everyone knows exactly who I am and what I offer. But you? Your eyes will be the size of your headlights when I arrive tomorrow night. What part of the Bay do you live in?"

"Far northeast San Jose," I told her. "Almost on Mount Hamilton. I inherited the house from my grandfather."

"Excellent," she said. "Far from prying eyes. The address?" She took her cell phone out from her pocket, opening up a contact for me as she dutifully typed my name, cell phone number and address into the contacts screen. "Very good. I'll handle the rest for my part tomorrow then. It's up that private road here," she said, gesturing to a pathway that I probably would've missed if she hadn't been pointing it out. The Uber app just wanted me to stop and let her out here, but I moved up the private road before stopping at a gate. She handed me her keys. "Wave them in front of the box." I took them from her, reached out my window and gestured with them at the callbox and sure enough, the gate beeped and started to open as I handed her back her keys. "Up to the front door, if you please."

I rolled the Civic up the long driveway and saw a much more elegant mansion waiting at the top of the hill, refined and restrained, but with a certain sense of classical identity, lots of soft light and cast shadows around the relatively modern looking structure. While Roger's McMansion had oozed schmaltz, this was pure class all the way. "Quite the pad you've got," I whistled. "Your services buy you all of this?"

"Mmhmm," she agreed quietly. "And in just four years of operation, too." I brought the car up to the base of the steps, and shifted into park. "I'll tell you all about it tomorrow when we see each other again. I will be at your place at seven o'clock sharp, so we can have a bit of time to go over the rules and sign the paperwork before the fun starts. You do not need to dress up, but I would appreciate it if you would shower beforehand. Cleanliness is next to godliness and all that. Also eat beforehand. I'm sure you have questions, but they can wait. It'll all make sense tomorrow, Raf, you'll see." She leaned in and pressed a kiss to my cheek before pulling back just an inch or two, then turned my head and dipped down again to kiss me once more, this time full on, a lustful almost hungry sexual passion burning in there, our tongues briefly touching before our lips parted once more, and that wild, almost incorrigible smile danced across her face once more. "I've chosen well indeed," she purred. "This'll be fun. I'll see you tomorrow, Raf. Be ready for my arrival. Until then, good night."

She slipped out of the car and headed up the steps, that dress flicking left and right, and I couldn't take my eyes off that amazing toned ass of hers until she was practically at the door, when she looked back over one shoulder, winked at me, and then disappeared into her house.

What the fuck had I gotten myself into?

I ended the fare, which had turned into a couple hundred dollars, and then turned the app off for the night, before making my way back down home.

Getting to sleep that night was a major bitch, and I woke up relatively early, as if the idea of sleep was anathema to the experience I was expecting, but I didn't even really know what I was expecting, so I mostly just kept myself busy around the house.

Around six o'clock, I ran out to Mod Pizza and picked up a personal pizza for dinner, because I didn't trust myself for my cooking, and about 6:30, I hopped through the shower, drying my hair out almost right up until seven. I threw on a good t-shirt and some black slacks and tried to be patient, but let me tell you, that was a fucking challenge.

As promised, at seven sharp, there was a ring on my doorbell. I moved over to the front door and opened it to see Sheila waiting there, dressed a gray shirt with a faded red Coca-Cola logo on it that was tight enough I could make out the outline of her bra on through it and a pair of dark blue denim jeans that were slung low enough that I could make out a bit of her tanned stomach in a crack of exposed flesh between the bottom of the shirt and the top of the jeans. Her blonde hair hung loose down to her collarbone, dark brown at the top but near platinum at the tips. She was wearing some makeup, but it was far more casual than last night, the lipstick a soft shade of pink. She looked like the quintessential Midwestern girl next door dream girl.

"Hey Sheila," I told her.

"Nope," she giggled at me, and I realized that her voice sounded slightly different, as she walked into my house and I saw that standing right behind her... was her.

Again.

"That's Annie," Sheila said to me. She was dressed the exact same - t-shirt, jeans, light makeup. She had her hair the exact same. I was seeing double. She grinned, pointing a finger at my face. "And that's the look worth too much to pay for. C'mon."

She moved into the house and as gobstruck as I was, I closed the door shut and moved into my living room, where the two identical women were sitting next to each other on the couch, both smiling and waving at me.

"I know what you're thinking, Raf," Sheila said to me. "But I assure you, Annie and I aren't at all related. I'm from California and she's from Arkansas. I'm also a couple of years younger than she is. Come, you can read through the paperwork and sign where you need to while I tell you a little bit how Doppelganger Dreams came to be. And I got you a cashier's check for ten thousand for your water heater. I figured that would cover it. I wasn't really certain how much they cost."

"That'll more than cover it," I said, taking the check from her, folding it and putting it into my pocket. "Tell me about this... whatever this is."

Both of the women smiled at about the same time, and the sensation of seeing double was almost disorienting. "About six years ago, just before I graduated from college, I was at one of my father's dreadfully boring parties, and I found myself talking to one of his older, wealthier friends, whom shall remain nameless. The man in question, whom I simply call Mister X, had a new girlfriend, a woman half his age clearly looking to peel off a bit of his cash in exchange for her company, but Mister X seemed happy with the arrangement. And as a tossed off remark, he said to me, 'What I wouldn't give to have two of her, just for one night.' Well, I responded to him, 'Well, what would you give for that?' And the challenge was set. You see, Raf, you may not know this, but every person in the world is said to have between two and ten near doppelgangers scattered across the globe, but because the world is so vast, we never really get the chance to meet any of them. I, however, have built a business model around fulfilling that particular fantasy, and it was all born from Mister X's tossed off remark. As it turned out, thirty million dollars was what he would give for that particular experience, which I split three ways with his existing partner and the woman I found to be her double."

Annie had reached forward and was lightly dragging her fingertips across my thigh, not pressuring, merely promising allures to come.

"Over the past six years, I've provided this service say forty or fifty times in total, a once in a lifetime encounter, never to be repeated. A woman wants to see what it would be like if she had two of her husband or boyfriend. A man wants that identical twin fantasy but better, because they're not related, so they'll usually play with each other in addition to him, unlike real sisters, who would never entertain even the notion of such a thing. In one case, I actually had a doppelganger each for both a wife and husband, and that was a little foursome they'll never forget," Sheila said with a little giggle.

"What's the contract all about?" I said, looking at the five page document she'd slid in front of me, trying to read through it, but the pair of perfect angels in front of me was making it very difficult to concentrate. "There's a lot of dense legalese here."

"The long and short of it is this - you're welcome to take as many pictures and videos as you like of tonight's events, but anything explicit is for your eyes only. Anything that's risque but doesn't contain nudity, you can show those pictures to whomever you like in a one-on-one encounter, but you cannot post them to social media of any kind, nor show them to groups of people. This allows you to have mementos, ones that I can use to advertise my brand, but also keeps our privacy respected," Sheila told me.

"That seems fair."

"You cannot bruise, injure or wound either of us, not that I expect you to, and you cannot force us to engage in any sexual activity or activities which we might find unappealing, although you'll find that there's very little we won't do. This is more for your comfort, when we're in the other half, just so you know. Also, Annie isn't going to talk almost at all tonight. The voice is the one part of the illusion that's almost impossible to get right, so to bypass it, it'll just be me talking." She licked her lips a little bit. "Also, I'm going to be referring to her as 'me' all night long, to further reinforce the fantasy that it's just me, only me, here with you, and I'm somehow inhabiting two bodies. While I know you're straight, I'm bisexual, as is Annie, and the idea of making out with myself, well, it's always been a delight I've been looking forward to," she said, leaning in to kiss Annie, like a mirror image of a woman, mouths pressed against each other in a wanton kiss before pulling apart again.

"Damn."

"Indeed, Raf," she giggled, one of her hands on Annie's thigh, the other tapping the paperwork. "The last part of the contract just has you assuming liability for anything that happens to me or, well, also me during our encounter tonight, and sets the expiration period of our encounter at seven am tomorrow morning, although we reserve the right to be a little lenient with that, if we want to sleep in. If you don't mind signing for your girl here?"

Three for a girl...

I wondered for half a second if I was getting in over my head, then decided, fuck it, yes, I was definitely getting in over my head, but this was the kind of life experience that I simply couldn't pass up on. I picked up the pen, initialed in the three places I was supposed to then signed the contract. Sheila smiled, taking the contract and pen and tucking them into her oversized purse - they both had identical purses, even. Annie even had the same mole right between her eyebrows. The two of them stood up and pulled me to my feet, as Sheila squeezed my ass a little bit. "Lead me to the bedroom?" she said to me. God, it was weird, her saying 'me' instead of 'us' but I realized I was going to have to get used to that.

I slipped an arm around each of their waists and moved to lead them down the hall then up the stairs before heading back down the hall again to the furthest, deepest corner of the house, the master bedroom, a large and truly decadent room for a California house, but my grandfather Arturo had liked a lot of room. Once we were in the bedroom, Annie reached into my pocket and pulled out my cellphone, leaning her head against one of my shoulders while Sheila leaned her head on the other, as Annie snapped a selfie of the three of us. She didn't just take one, but a dozen or so, as the two of them struck various poses, from flirty to coy. Then she set the phone on a timer, dashed over to place it on top of my dresser, then sprinted back, so I would have a full body shot, both of the girls thrusting their tits out on display beneath the matching Coca-Cola shirts.

"Give me just a minute, Raf, although you can get started," Sheila said, reaching into her purse to take out a series of GoPros, turning them on and scattering them around the room. "All of this footage will be given to you, naturally. I want you to be able to watch all of this any time you like, otherwise it wouldn't be much of a gift now, would it?"

Annie moved to push me over to the edge of the bed, shoving me to make me sit down on the edge of it as she dropped down onto her knees in front of me, her hands reaching up to unbutton my slacks, dipping in to fish out my cock, as I felt Sheila sliding up onto the bed behind me, a GoPro in her hand, as Annie moved to wrap her lips around the head of my dick and pushed her face down deep onto it, practically inhaling my shaft.

"Mmmmm," Sheila purred against my ear. "I'm such a good little cocksucking whore, aren't I? Look at me go."

Her other hand reached down to brush some of those blonde locks out of Annie's face, making sure I could see those blue eyes looking up at me adoringly.

"Tell me I'm a perfect little dick sucking slut, Raf. Tell me you love how my tongue feels against your balls," Sheila laughed along my neck.

"God, you're fucking good at this," I said, entirely uncertain how I was supposed to be talking my way through any of this, but deciding to just go with the flow. "I can feel your tongue against the base of my shaft when you push your mouth all the way down. You're not even choking on it."

"Of course I'm not," Sheila said to me. "The girl next door in your fantasies growing up never choked, did she? Of course not. She was that perfect mesh of innocent and carnal, virginal and pure, right up until she decided to have her way with you, and then whorish and slutty down to her fucking core. I know how I look, Raf. Like the sort of small town girl who grew up just down the street, who was something of a tomboy until she came into her own sexuality in high school. Probably a cheerleader or an actress in the school play, or maybe both. Too tall and lanky for the boys up until that last year in high school when these tits of mine suddenly filled out, and then right away all the boys were fighting to get my attention, but I didn't have eyes for any of them, did I?"

Annie reached down and pulled her shirt up and over her head, tossing it aside, exposing a rather basic navy blue bra that looked like it struggled to contain her breasts, her body bordering somewhere between a B and C cup, and she'd chosen to go for the B cup and have it be almost bursting than a C cup and have it a little loose. When she did, Sheila also took her shirt off, revealing a perfectly matching bra.

"We'd always been making eyes at each other in math class," Sheila said to me, her hands reaching down to pull my shirt up and over my head, casting it aside. "You'd always been too shy to ask me out, and I'd always thought you wouldn't want anything to do with a beanpole like me, but now, well, now I had these huge fucking tits, and I thought to myself, 'maybe I can get him to notice me now' so I started wearing tighter t-shirts around you, sitting next to you all the time, and yet you were always a perfect gentleman, no matter how furiously I was trying to get you to look at my tits. My luscious, gorgeous tits. These tits," she said, as both her and Annie reached back to unhook their bras in the back, pulling them off, tossing them aside, as four marvelous breasts were exposed to me.

I glanced over at Sheila, then back at Annie, and sure enough, they were identical in every regard. Small pink aerola, not much darker than the rest of her flesh, with thick, swollen nipples jutting out like tiny pencil erasers.

"God, I've got great tits," she said to me, reaching forward to pinch one of Annie's nipples hard enough to make the girl moan, her blue eyes rolling closed for a moment, making her push her head down as far as she could onto my cock, feeling the head of it pressed against the back of her throat. "I can't wait to watch them jiggling when you're fucking me."

Annie's fingertips started to cradle my balls, grope and rolling them between her slender fingers as she started to bob her head quick and ferociously, going from tip to base again and again, turning her mouth some each time she pushed down or pulled up, to make her tongue drag twisting lines along the length of my shaft.

"Fuck, you're good at this," I whispered. "I'm not gonna last long."

"You don't have to, dear Raf," Sheila purred at me. "Give me that first load of hot fucking jizz. Hold my head down and make me take all of that fucking spunk you've got stored up. Give it to me! Let me fucking drink it!"

I'm only human, and my body was overwhelmed with sensations, so I started to flood Annie's mouth with shotgun blasts of hot fuck cream, feeling her moan eagerly over my shaft while doing her best to keep a seal on, her lips preventing any of my sauce from dripping out, before the spasms stopped, and she pulled her head off my dick with a pop, keeping her lips together as Sheila slid from behind me to move down onto her knees next to Annie, and then kissed her, the two of them sharing one of the messiest snowballs I've ever seen, my jism smearing all over their faces, even as they were licking it off each other.