The 7 Secrets of Mr. Magpie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd just cum, but I gotta tell you, I was fucking hard again in seconds.

"God you taste good, Raf," Sheila said to me. "Even better when I'm tasting you off my own fucking whore face," she said, giving Annie another lick before sliding her hand down Annie's stomach. "But you're just getting started, aren't you? Because once you'd gotten a taste of farm girl blowjobs, you wanted more, oh you wanted oh so much more. Which was good, because I wanted to give you more. I wanted you to stop seeing me as little girl Sheila who you'd played Little League Soccer with for a couple of years, but as wanton woman Sheila, who wanted to fuck you so hard your balls ran dry, who wanted to ensure you didn't have any sexual fantasy left unturned. I didn't just want to be your girlfriend, Raf, I wanted to be your slut, your fucktoy, your cum catcher whore who never ever let you go home if there was still jizz to be drained from your balls."

The two of them stood up from the floor and both started removing their shoes and jeans at the exact same time, almost like a rehearsed dance move but mirrored, Annie lifting her right leg while Sheila lifted her left, although maybe it was the other way around. When Sheila wasn't speaking, it was very easy to forget which was which. Beneath the jeans, they both had on matching navy blue panties, not exotic lingerie, but the kind of panties that fell right into that girl next door fantasy they were selling me. And they were quickly shucked anyway, leaving them both completely naked. Each of them had a small triangle shaped thatch of dark brown hair above their pussies, and it was meticulously matching, the two of them impossible to tell apart.

They pushed me over to the leather armchair I had in the corner, the one my grandfather had left me that was perfect for sitting and watching television in, but it was clear the girls had different things in mind for me, because as soon as my ass hit the leather, one of them was crawling up and into my lap, sliding one leg over one of the chair arms before repeating the process with the other, her toned ass brushing across my upper thighs until my stiff cock was resting against her pelvis.

"Do you remember the first time we fucked, Raf?" Sheila said to me, establishing she was not the one in my lap, but standing right behind her. "I told you my hymen had broken when I was doing gymnastics, but that I was still a virgin, and I wanted you to be my first. My parents weren't home, and I knew we only had a couple of hours, but I couldn't wait, I needed it, needed you so fucking bad, so I convinced you to get naked and sit my father's chair, knowing you'd think I was just going to blow you again, but then I stripped down too, and moved to sit in your lap," Sheila said to me as Annie's hips started to undulate a little, letting the bottom of my cock rub against the outside of her wet slit. "And once I did, you knew we were going to fuck, but instead of just charging in, I remember you asked me if I was okay with this, if it was what I really wanted." I couldn't tell where Sheila was pulling this fantasy history from - it certainly wasn't from my personal past, but maybe it was from her own, or maybe she was trying to invent some sort of shared history that we could have had - but it was still incredibly hot, wherever she was drawing it from. "It was so sweet of you, which made it even better when I just pushed my virginal pussy down onto your cock."

Sheila had adjusted Annie and before I knew it, I was sliding inside of Annie's cunt, and she couldn't help but let out a furtive moan, a shiver running up her spine, her head tilting to one side in the moment of it.

"God, I remember how fucking full I felt. I knew you had a big dick but I hadn't realized how it was going to tear my poor little pussy up, but I fucking loved how it made me feel, like I was being pried open and turned into a woman in front of your very eyes. My cunt was clinging onto your cock, so fucking snug and tight, and when I drew my hips up for the first time, Jesus, it was like nothing I'd ever fucking felt before, like I was touching God."

One of Sheila's hands had slipped down and was rubbing her fingertips against Annie's clit while her other was smoothing over my neck and shoulder, as she leaned down and pressed her lips against mine over Annie's shoulder, Annie's face nuzzling in against us until Sheila broke the kiss to allow Annie to join in, kissing both Sheila and myself in a wild three way lip lock.

Sheila's fingers dug down hard on Annie's clit, even while Annie started to bounce in my lap, the angle not letting her draw up or down too much, but it wasn't going to matter, apparently, as Sheila's fingers were doing more than their fair share of work.

"I remember feeling that orgasm threatening to destroy me, to break me in fucking half but not being able to look away from it," Sheila said to me. "And when I came, Jesus, I was one fucking loud bitch."

Whatever Sheila was doing to Annie's snatch, it set her off harder than almost any woman I'd ever seen, her body contracting all around me as Annie looked upward and started with a whisper and ended with a shout, "ohfuckohfuck shit shit shitshitshit I'm cumming ohfuckingJesusshit fuck FUCK FUCK FUCKING CUMMING FUCK ME FUCK!"

I could hear the difference in the way they spoke, but it was such a hot moment that I didn't give a shit, instead feeling Annie's cunt trembling around my dick in delirious shakes and shivers before her body slumped forward against mine, Sheila's fingertips moving up to rub some of Annie's pussy juices along my lips, letting me taste her.

"Fuck I'd never cum like that before," Sheila said to me. "But I wanted more. I wanted to be grabbed and rammed and plowed and fucked like a bitch in heat, like some desperate slut who just needed dick inside of her, over and over again..."

Sheila moved to pull Annie off of my cock and back to her feet, but Annie must've really cum very hard, because her legs were unsteady, wobbling a little like she could fall over at any moment, so Sheila moved to lay her down on her back on top of my bed, her calves hanging off the edge of it. As I started to stand up, I watched as Sheila pushed Annie a bit further up and onto the bed, and then crawled over top of her, on her hands and knees straddling Annie before reaching back and giving her own ass a slap with one of her hands.

"I was ready for my first time doggy style," Sheila said to me, looking back at me. "And I didn't want it gentle. I wanted you to fucking rail me. I wanted you to hammer that dick into my tiny little cunt until it was fucking sore and you'd stretched it to a mold of your exact fucking size. I wanted you to grab a fistful of my hair with one hand, one of my hips with the other, and fuck me like you goddamn meant it, like you fucking owned my tight young snatch."

I'd learned how to grab hair before, so I lined up the head of my cock first, making sure it was pressed against Sheila's pussy, Annie's body beneath hers, and pushed the first inch or so in, so that I wouldn't slip out. My left hand moved to the base of Sheila's neck as I spread my fingers wide and pushed them up into her hair before grabbing a fistful of it, my hand on her right hip yanking her back as I cranked a hard tug on her mane of blonde hair while thrusting my hips forward, barreling that cock of mine into her flagrantly wet twat, feeling her gush and drip all over my shaft as I started to clap those cheeks, making her booty jiggle and wobble each time I smacked forward, her voice getting a little whiny and nasally even while she kept on talking.

"Fuuuuuck it felt so fucking good, getting drilled, getting pounded, getting filled full of your fat fucking dick over and nnnhhh over again..."

I could see Annie's hands were starting to make their way around Sheila's body now, and the two girls were even kissing every now and again, although the coarse thrusts I was giving her were making it difficult for their lips to remain together for long. Each time I pulled on Sheila's hair, I felt her squeeze down a little bit harder on my cock, clearly a sensation she loved feeling, so I lifted my hand from her hip and reached forward to slide my fingertips across her exposed throat, giving it a soft and very cautious grip, which made her tremble hard, maybe even setting off an orgasm, I'm not entirely sure. I was clearly nervous about it, but when I felt a hand on my wrist, maybe Annie's, maybe Sheila's, I couldn't quite tell, pressing my hand more strongly against Sheila's throat, I gave it a bit more force, the filthy noises from Sheila's mouth only getting more energetic.

There was a tapping on my wrist, and I let my hand slide from Sheila's neck, as she clearly had more to say.

"Fuck, I think I'd cum three or four times before I felt you starting to get close, and that was when it dawned on me... I hadn't made you wear a condom... I was letting you fuck me bareback... and that thought, as dangerous as it was, turned me the fuck on even more. God, I knew what we were doing was risky, that if you knocked me up, my daddy would be on the porch with a shotgun and you'd have nowhere to run, but fuck, I knew I wanted it too much to stop. Shit, I wanted you to breed me, to put a baby in my belly, to show every fucking stupid boy in school that you knew how to fuck a woman proper... that you wouldn't let her away without marking her fucking cunt with your cum... C'mon, Raf... nut me up... do it... creampie your little bitch... fucking squirt it in me... I'm gonna fuckin' cum with you... cum on... cum cum cum cum cum CUM CUM!"

Whatever she wanted, she was going to get, and I gave her long blonde hair a sharp yank right at the moment I felt my body fire off, making sure her spine was bent and that my cock was as deep as I could get it stuffed inside of her cunt when I started blasting more of my spunk inside of her, my balls doing their best to wring themselves dry as they painted the inside of her womb with as much cum as I had left inside of me, setting her off on another loud and squealing orgasm, no words this time, just an ear-splitting shriek of pleasure that slowly died down into the most wanton sexual moan I'd ever heard.

I released her hair and her face slumped forward against the mattress for a moment before she started giggling with a sort of deranged hopped up sexual energy, eventually looking over her shoulder at me. "Fuck, it's not even really my turn and I'm fucking enjoying this," she said to me, licking her lips. "But I wasn't done yet. Oh no."

At this point, I was a little exhausted, feeling like I'd just run a marathon as my softening cock slipped out of Sheila's pussy with a sloppy wet splorching sound, my cock dripping from pussy onto Annie's tummy beneath her, pooling in her navel.

"You see, I wasn't done claiming my man, or making my man claim me..." Sheila moved to climb off of Annie's form, as the two of them both grinned at me, licking their lips. "We had one thing left to do, and I was going to be damned if I didn't make you own every part of me before I was through..."

Sheila moved to roll over and slipped beneath Annie, cradling her torso between Sheila's legs, as she stroked Annie's face, both of their eyes deadlocked on me. It was remarkable about identical they looked to one another, even like that, but I couldn't take time to appreciate the view because Annie lifted one of her legs up, reaching down to hook her fingers behind the back of her knee, then doing the same for the other, but once she had her legs up like that, Sheila took over holding them before Annie's hands dipped down and grabbed the cheeks of her ass, pulling them apart, exposing that cotton candy pink asshole of hers to my view, it clenching and winking at me a little bit.

"I wanted to tell my girlfriends when I went back to school on Monday that not only wasn't I a virgin any more, there wasn't any part of me you hadn't fucked," Sheila said to me, her fingertips squeezing Annie's thighs tenderly, as Annie bit her bottom lip at me cutely. "I knew I'd already slicked up that dick of yours with my pussy juices, and that you'd just pop right in, even if you were fucking huge, because I wanted it. I wanted to be your anal whore, even if it was just for one night..."

My erection had returned as quickly as it had disappeared, and without even consciously doing it, I found myself lining up the head of my dick against that pucker and pushed right in, seeing Annie's blue eyes rolling back into her skull as she let out a bestial groan, less human and more primal, sounds ripped from her ancestors, as she gripped hard onto her own skin, one of Sheila's hands moving down to massage and stroke against Annie's clit and pussy.

"God, it felt soooooo good taking your dick in my cute perky ass," Sheila purred at me. "Just look at how much my face scrunched up, how big you fucking felt, barging your way into my back door... I'm such a pretty little butt slut for you..."

The look on Annie's face almost made me think she wanted me to stop until I felt one of her hands reach and grab onto my hip, yanking back on me, like she'd sensed I was going to pull back and instead wanted me to go deeper.

It was insane how tight she was, so while I was thrusting as best as I could, I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold out particularly long. The fact that I'd cum twice already was probably all that was saving me from a quick finish.

My hips pushed my cock in and out of her clenched ass, both Sheila and Annie moaning and whimpering, the two of them even kissing every so often. "I'm such a good little slut, aren't I?" Sheila said to Annie, who only nodded in response. "God, I love getting fucked in the ass. Split me open and paint me up, Raf. Let me feel you creaming in my virginal asshole, planting your flag and your seed. Please? Cum for me?"

Both of them were biting their bottom lip in a perfect emulation of each other, and I was almost afraid I was going to see triple, so I started thrusting faster and faster before finally my body could resist no longer, and my head leaned back as I spewed what little jism my body had left to give into Annie's asshole, feeling her writhe and squirm as I did, like the sensation of feeling me spurt into her colon was giving her another orgasm.

We sort of laid there in a lump of spent human flesh for a couple of minutes before I stood up, pulling Annie to her feet, followed by Sheila, the three of us heading in to take a much deserved shower together, letting the hot water steam up the mirrors.

"You better not be too exhausted, Mister," Sheila told me while we were toweling down. "We've got at least a few more rounds in the morning after we've had a good night's rest."

"I'll do what I can," I laughed, "but double your pleasure, double your exhaustion."

That made both girls giggle, and it was easier to tell them apart when they were both making noise, Annie's voice (and laughter) a little higher in pitch.

After I'd toweled off, Sheila took her phone and started taking lots of pictures of my naked body, from all sorts of angles, from my body hair to my build to even taking a few videos just capturing how I walked. I also watched as Annie reapplied a bit of makeup, adding the mole back between her eyebrows that had washed off in the shower. As much of doppelgangers as they were, there were still a few minor details that had needed to be added to complete the illusion, and watching her reapply it make me appreciate the level of craft they had gone to in ensuring the duplication was perfect.

The three of us climbed naked into the bed, but Sheila affixed her phone to a selfie stick before she did, and for the next twenty minutes, she captured an endless number of images of the three of us from all directions, in a variety of poses, although I think my favorite is just the one where the two are resting on either of my shoulders, bodies spooned up against mine, my arms wrapped around them, looking like the king of the world.

And Sheila was right. I would pay my half of it five months later, even if it was a hell of a thing for me to have to do. Talk about your fucking head trips...