All Comments on 'The 7 Secrets of Mr. Magpie Ch. 07'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop8 months ago

Overall a great read , this last chapter felt a bit rushed though, a bit short for wrapping everything up.

Wash2015Wash20158 months ago

Great series, the chapters were short for my tastes but that is ok. The end of chapter 4 mentioned seeing Sheila again but I didn't see that unless I just missed it.

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

Great series. Good finish. The last chapter and this one felt a little rushed. I would have loved some more emphasis on emotions for them, and on the feelings of their union. But otherwise an excellent conclusion to a very enjoyable story.

GodultraGodultra8 months ago

Enjoyed the story, and the lessons.

Is that the end?

Did I miss Raf seeing Sheila again?

Is there another storyline?

ProgamermoveProgamermove7 months ago

I think you should revisit and rewrite this sometime in the future as it could be fleshed out better. The ghost thing was a bit out of nowhere too, perhaps this kind of exposition could have been delivered by the grandmother on her death bed? And could have led to a better meeting between RAF and the granddaughter?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

great story, lots of pieces and in 7 parts, wonderful

pk2curiouspk2curious7 months ago

CP . One of your best . Well done . 5 BIG stars as always . Thank you .

Ravey19Ravey197 months ago

Great instalment for wrapping up this story 5⛤

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB5 months ago

Excellent thankyou

ClearmuseClearmuse2 months ago

Quite fun, enjoyed binging it! Thanks.

BB7InchesBB7Inchesabout 2 months ago

I just read chapter 1 and the 2nd page of chapter 7!

Now that I know this has a happy ending, I can go back and read the whole thing!

5 /5 ⭐!

FmypcktFmypcktabout 1 month ago

I’ve read many of your stories now and, in my opinion, this is the best so far - an unique premise, great structure, well executed, interesting character development, nice overarching theme, truly engrossing. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES