The 7 Secrets of Mr. Magpie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raz was like the other side of the coin in almost every aspect from Cori. Cori was 5'2" if she was lucky; Raz had to be at least a foot taller than that. Cori's English was flawless and Raz's had a subtle tinge of Israeli to it. Cori was an open book; Raz felt like she was keeping just about everything behind closed doors.

"He is a bit stronger than I expected. You said he was a computer artist, spent most of his time making videogames," Raz said as she moved to sit down on the only other empty barstool, the one on the other side of me. She wore jeans so skin tight I imagined she'd have to peel them to take them off, a spaghetti strap blue top and a leather jacket over it. I could tell she didn't have a bra on beneath it and that she had a barbell through one of her nipples, the fabric was that tight over her generous breasts. "I expected something more... geekish."

"I can swap seats with you, so you two can sit together if you want."

"No no," Raz said, placing her beer on the bar before taking her hand and smoothing it along my back. "It's much better like this if we have you pinned in-between us. More fun for us."

For the next couple of hours, I tried to keep up with the conversation, as Cori sort of filled me in on what the last few years of her life had been like, finishing up college, hooking up with Raz, which was short for Raziah and was, in fact, a Hebrew name, and both of them trying to figure out what they wanted to do with their lives. As it turned out, they'd both gotten jobs up in the Valley, Raz as a product manager for Nvidia, and Cori as a registered nurse at the Regional Medical Center. And until they got a place of their own, they were staying at Cori's late grandmother's house.

Now, I like to consider myself relatively quick on the uptake, but over the course of a couple of drinks, I got the distinct impression that both women were flirting with me. Raz liked to keep her fingers on my back, and repeatedly Cori would take my hand into hers and squeeze it. And they kept moving in a little closer each time. Cori's leg was eventually pressed up against mine, and Raz's hand had drifted from the back of my shoulders to the small of my back, just above my belt.

"We took a cab here," Raz said to me. "Maybe we can take your car back to the house?"

"Uh, sure," I said, motioning for Dave to close out our tabs and bring our credit cards back over. The drive from downtown to my place is about 13 minutes, give or take, but I think I did it in under ten, just pushing every even close to yellow light I could before we arrived back at my house, and sure enough, there were a couple of cars parked in front of Mrs. Choi's old house, a grey Rav4 and very beat up old black Honda Civic.

I pulled my car into my garage and as soon as the garage door shut, Cori leaned over from her place in the passenger seat into mine, wrapping her arms around my neck and locking lips with me like she'd been aching to swallow me whole her entire life, a kiss that could melt the polar ice cap. "You're gonna take us both inside and fuck the shit out of us, right?" she whispered to me with a sly grin, giggling as she wiggled her ass onto my lap.

"I, uh... are you sure?"

"Raf," Raz said to me, reaching from the back seat to smooth her fingertips down the front of my shirt, teasing them through the dark thick thatch of hair there. "She's been in love with you since she was just a girl. You were always the strong, smart, cute neighbor she wanted but couldn't have, because she was too young."

"But on my 18th birthday, my grandmother said I could have one wish, a wish for anything I wanted, no questions asked, nothing outside of the realm of possibility," Cori said to me. "So, I wished for the perfect triad between you and me. I wanted you to be my husband so bad that I told my grandmother I would do anything to make it happen. And she told me all it would take would be a bit of time, during which I could change my mind. But I was greedy, and I wanted the perfect wife too, not just for me but for you as well. I love men and women, so I wanted one of each, but I wanted you to be the man. I was afraid it was too much to ask, but grandma told me it would all work out fine in the end, once you and I were ready for each other. Patience and time, she told me. And she said on my 22nd birthday, it would be." She sighed a little bit, running her hand along my face. "I didn't think she was going to go, but I think she felt like her time was up and she wanted to be with grandpa again."

We slowly moved out of the car and headed into the house. "And you, Raz? You believe in all of this?"

"I would've said no before Cori and I met, but the amount of insane coincidences it took for her and I to end up sharing a taxi cab together..." Raz laughed a little, shaking her head. "I'll tell you the story later, but after that, I believe now. And I got to meet and talk to Grandma. She was the kindest and most generous woman ever."

"She really was," I said with a sigh. "But why me, Cori?"

The three of us walked through my house, and I was a little surprised, but Cori was leading us straight to the bedroom. "When we first met, Raf, I was just sixteen and I'd just been dumped a couple of days earlier by my first real boyfriend because he wanted for us to have sex, and I wasn't ready yet. And you'd come over with your grandfather for dinner, and I tried telling my parents and my grandparents that I just wasn't in the mood for company, but they said I needed to. And during dinner I was I was pretty quiet, even when you tried to cheer me up. And after dinner I went out to sit on the back porch and you came out to talk to me. Told me that if my boyfriend couldn't be patient, he wasn't worth the time anyway. And you told me that I could do better, and that I would, because even if I was pouting, I seemed super smart. And then you went back inside, because you didn't want to bother me if I needed my space. That night, I decided that you were exactly what I wanted, and for the next two years, I measured everybody against you. You were kind but not smothering; you were smart but not stuck up about it; you were what I wanted, who I wanted." She pushed me backwards to sit on the side of my bed before reaching down to pull the American Football tour t-shirt up and over her head, revealing a very ornate red bra. "And now I'm going to do everything I can to convince you that we're perfect for you. And so's she." Cori hooked one of her fingers in a belt loop of Raz's jeans, pulling her close so they could merge together in a kiss while Cori pushed the jacket off of Raz, casting it to the floor.

It was clear they'd been a couple for a while now, because there was a familiarity and comfortableness they had with each other, as Cori reached down and pulled Raz's top off, exposing those teardrop shaped tits of hers, the right nipple having the barbel of silver I'd seen through the cloth when we'd first been introduced at the bar. They worked on each other's jeans next, having kicked off their shoes when we'd first come out of the garage. And before I knew it, they were both standing completely naked in front of me. Cori had a small V of black hair above her pussy, in contrast to the rectangular block of blonde above Raz's. Both of the girls had pierced their navel.

The two of them approached me in unison, reaching together to pull my shirt up and over my head, kissing at my cheek and neck before I could feel hands on my waist. They pushed me down onto my back and before I knew it, they'd shoved my pants and boxers off and I was just as naked as they were, each of them having one hand somewhere on my cock, Cori's fingers more towards the tip, Raz's down near the base.

They were taking their time, and it was immediately far more intimate and emotional than anything I'd ever been a part of. They helped ease me back onto the bed, and before I knew it hands had shifted into lips and tongues, the two of them kissing along the length of my cock, meshing their mouths together over the tip, kissing each other while their tongues paid no small amount of attention to my tip. To call it a blowjob would be to do a disservice to the treatment they paid to my dick - it was a hymnal, a ceremony, a celebration.

But they didn't stop there and before I knew it, Cori was moving to straddle her hips over mine, both of her hands on my chest to make her tits press together as she smiled down at me. "I told Raz that I wanted to go first, and she said that was fine," Cori said as she slowly pushed her snatch down onto my cock. She was snug, but whatever patience she'd been holding onto wasn't going to last forever. "God, you feel exactly how I wanted you to feel. Raz, you won't believe--"

"Shhh," Raz said, leaning over to press her fingertip to Cori's lips. "Just enjoy him. I'll know soon enough."

Cori started thrusting her hips onto my cock like she'd been waiting for this moment her entire life, a wide and thirsty smile across her lips as she just bucked that clenched cunt up and down on my cock over and over again. The pace wasn't intense or rushed, but just the perfect amount of pressure and tempo, as she leaned down and pressed her lips against mine just in time for my orgasm to match hers, her body seizing up like a defective engine to lock around my cock, trembling to force my orgasm to get her to relax slightly and unwind as my cum greased the wheels of her insides.

If Cori was a waltz, Raz was break dancing.

Our first time, I had her on her hands and knees, pounding into her doggy style while she made out with Cori, who was laying dazed lazily beneath her. Raz snapped her hips back into me, making her ass jiggle, and I teased her asshole with one of my fingertips just a little before she groaned and nodded in encouragement. I came inside of her with my finger pressed against my own shaft through the fleshy walls of her body.

In the morning, I half expected them to be gone, but instead I found them cuddled up on either side of me, each with a leg and an arm draped over me. I eventually slipped out from between the two of them and made them breakfast, because I figured, if I was being given this chance, I'd better make it work, and that meant treating them right.

That was three years ago.

The game launched in January of 2020 to great acclaim and found an audience almost immediately. We met up with the right producer at GDC 2018, and they helped us get the rest of the way there without growing the company too much. We're only about twenty people now, and in addition to art director, I have co-founder on my business card.

The timing of launching the game was perfect, because just a few months later, everyone would be stuck at home, trying to avoid Covid, and it meant everyone had plenty of free time. People were discovering our game and telling their friends. We became one of the biggest hits of the year for mobile, and we did everything we could to make our game good first and earn money second, not the other way around.

Being home all the time also let me spend more time with my two girlfriends. Cori and Raz moved in with me, and we're sort of perfect together. Cori was right, though. We wouldn't have worked if she'd tried to hook up with me right out of high school - I wasn't in the right headspace and neither was she. And I can't overstate how important Raz is to balancing us out, calling both of us on our shit when we need it. We really are our best selves as a trio. And I was wrong to think I wouldn't do well with 2 women as the norm. But hey, we all have to learn.

That's my story. I'd love to tell you I learned something from all of it, but I think I sort of knew the lesson at the start - nothing is ever what you think it's going to be, and you never, ever, ever know what's just around the corner waiting for you. Cori, Raz and I are trying to figure out some way to make it legal, but at this point, they both call me their husband and the other one their wife, so I guess we really are this weird unit now.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, life's going to come at you pretty fast. Wherever you're at, no matter how mad at the world you are, things'll change. You never know what tomorrow's going to hold, or where even just a few years will take you.

That's the best secret of all.

12