The 7 Year Twitch

Story Info
How I almost lost my TS wife.
3k words
4.04
12.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every marriage, even the best of them, hits a make or break point, traditionally around the 7 year mark. You know, where one or both partners start to wonder if they'd made the right decision, and whether they might have been better off married to someone else. I wasn't one to break with that tradition, even though my marriage is far from traditional. You see, I'm a nominally straight white man, who is married to a very beautiful black transsexual and have spent the last 7 years happier than you can possibly imagine. So why would I get the 7 year itch, if I was so happy, and my wife did everything she could to keep me that way? To understand, I need to take you back to the very beginning, to the night I first met my wife, and fell in love with her.

I met Celeste at an LGBTQ mixer I'd been invited to by my friend Jerry, who happens to be gay, and is a member of that community. Of course he knows I'm heterosexual, and while he has made some light passes at me, that wasn't why he invited me. Well, not the only reason, since he's told me more than once that my changing girlfriends every two weeks was typical behavior for men who were in denial about their true sexual preferences. Meaning that I might be overcompensating for my hidden homosexual tendencies and trying to prove to myself that I was straight, by fucking as many women as possible.

But, his stated reason was to get me over my prejudices, by showing that the community was more than just the freaks and weirdoes they showed on TV. That, and the reason I accepted the invite, there were more than a few bisexual women who had a thing for straight guys, and I could get lucky and find a pair who wouldn't mind sharing me. Anyway, I wasn't there for more than 5 minutes before I saw this black goddess from across the room, and it was as the fairy tales say, love at first sight. When I got a little closer to her, I was staring at her so hard; she said I should take a picture. And it was me taking out my phone, to do it that broke the ice between us. That's when I found out that Celeste only dated men from inside the community, because when I told her I was straight, she was disappointed and made it clear that it was a show stopper for her.

When you meet the girl of your dreams, you don't let her get away that easy, and I hounded Jerry for the next two weeks before he finally set me up on a date with her. And she only agreed so she could tell me herself why things would never work out between us. Because she was a true bisexual, who loved threesomes with both women and men. True threesomes, where all parties made love to each other equally, and if I wasn't ready to do the same things with a man that I'd expect her to do with a woman, there was no reason for us to try. But, because we were so attracted to each other, we ended up in bed anyway, where I learned that Celeste wasn't quite the woman I'd thought she was.

While I was initially shocked to learn she had a 5 inch "clit" as thick as my thumb, I was also too much in love with her by then, to let it stop me. No, I made love to her anyway, starting with sucking her "clit" until she came in my mouth, and ending by fucking her "pussy" until I came and she came again all over both of us. Then the following morning, I made my big confession that I could do the things I did with her, because of my feelings for her, but I wasn't bisexual enough to do the same things with a real man. And after she accepted that, we were married less than two months later, and as I said before, I've never been happier.

That's why I have the 7 year itch, not because I feel I might have been happier with another woman. But because Celeste has sacrificed so many things for me that she might decide she was the one who made the mistake and I need to give those things back to her, if I want to keep her. I mean, she's a loyal member of the LGBTQ community, whereas I deny the fact that I'm bisexual, by calling her cock her "clit" instead of what it really is, and don't get involved in any of their activities. And while she said threesomes with other men would be a requirement, if I ever wanted to be with her, we've never had one because I wouldn't be comfortable sucking someone else's cock. Yet, we have threesomes with her maid of honor, Sharon, at least once every three months, to keep me from getting bored with her.

I even vetoed her completing her journey to true womanhood. And while it was partially her decision, I feel that forcing her to hide who she really is from my family is unfair to her and our love for each other. These are the things I need to fix in our marriage, if I want her to be as happy with me as I am with her. True, I don't want her to change, because I love her just the way she is, cock and all. But, if I'm not willing to let her become a woman, I can at least openly admit my bisexuality and become more active in the community. And, since even real women, both bisexual and straight, fantasize about threesomes with two guys, I can try to give her that, at least once, can't I? So, having decided what needed to be done, I set about putting my plans into action.

The first part was easy, and that was to tag along the next time she went to a community function. And while I didn't get too involved in the discussions there, I did make an effort to show my affiliation by introducing myself as Celeste's life partner, the first time someone asked who I was. That got me a strange look from Celeste, meaning that I'd probably used the wrong term for our genders, so I used the term significant other the next time. But, when that got another look from Celeste, I did the smart thing and let her introduce me from then on, which she did by using the non LGBTQ term, her husband. Ok, I had a lot to learn about conventions in the community, still, I had shown my support for her, and that was what I'd really wanted to do anyway.

The second item on my list went over just as well as my first one, meaning it didn't get the reaction I had hoped for. That was when I was in the middle of sucking her "clit" and called it what it really was, by telling her how much I loved sucking on her cute little cock and that I wanted her to fuck my mouth with it. She had been softly stroking my hair at the time, but she stopped for a second when I said it, and only because I realized I had said something wrong and shut up, did she eventually start caressing my head again. Probably the part about calling her cock little, because no man wants to hear someone tell them their dick is small.

The third one was the most difficult one to set up, because I only knew one person I could bring myself to do it with. That was to ask my friend Jerry if he'd help me surprise Celeste with a threesome on our anniversary. Why it was difficult, was like with me chasing after Celeste in the first place, he didn't think this was a good idea. And he only agreed, a little reluctantly, after I explained why I wanted to do this for her. Well, it started out pretty good, when I told Celeste I wanted to watch her thank Jerry for bringing us together, while I made love to her doggy style. But it all fell apart, after Jerry also made love to her, when I knelt next to her to help her lick him clean. Because, instead of French kissing me around the head of his cock, like I thought she would, as soon as she felt my tongue slide up next to hers, she jumped up and ran to our bedroom, locking the door behind her.

I spent the night sleeping on the sofa because Celeste refused to open the door and talk to me. Jerry wasn't much help either, since he didn't know why she'd reacted the way she did, although he had known this party wasn't a good idea. In the morning, Celeste did open the door, but it was with a suitcase in her hand, not for us to make up. When I asked what I'd done wrong, she said she'd been the one who'd done something wrong, and she was going to see a doctor in San Francisco to fix everything. She loved me, and knew I loved her, but our marriage was based on the lie that she was really a woman. So, when she came back in a month, if I still loved her, there would be a real woman living in our house. I tried to talk her out of it, by telling her she was more than enough woman for me, and as she slammed the door on the way out, all she said was that I'd never have treated a real woman the way I had treated her for the last week.

During the month she was gone, I was a total wreck, because even though I'd had the best intentions, I'd hurt the woman I loved and forced her into sacrificing even more for me. Why couldn't I have just left it alone and been happy with the beautiful marriage we had? I guess that's the lesson that everyone has to learn at that 7 year mark, that they did make the right choice. And while I knew that things would never be the same after this, I loved Celeste way too much to let her getting this surgery destroy that love. I mean, it was that love that kept me with her, when I found out she had a dick, wasn't it? True, I had come to love sucking on that "clit", but would her having a pussy instead, if that was what made her happy, make me love her any less?

That was the first thing she asked, when her and Sharon walked through the door, if I still loved her, and I told her the same things I wrote above. That I'd loved her before I ever saw her dick, and unless her surgery had taken away her soul, instead of her dick, I'd never stop loving her. After our long kiss, she asked me to sit down while she explained some things that she should have told me long ago. The first was that she hadn't asked me to join the community because in her mind I didn't belong there. Like I'd told her the morning after our first night, I could do what I did with her, because of my feelings for her, not because I was bisexual. And she didn't think I was bisexual, because she didn't think of herself as a man, or even transsexual. She thought of herself as a woman, and as my wife, not my life partner or significant other, and men who made love to their wives were not bisexual.

She'd loved me calling her dick her "clit", since wives didn't have cocks, and if she had one, she wasn't really my wife. So me calling it her cock, and asking her to fuck my mouth with it, meant that I didn't think she was really my wife either, which was why she'd gone to San Francisco to get rid of it. And what I'd done on our anniversary proved that to her, because even normal men who invited another guy to their bed, didn't suck the guys themselves. Only if I'd stopped believing she was my wife, and started believing that I was bisexual for making love to her, would I have done that. Yes, she'd talked to Jerry, and knew that hadn't been the reason I did it, but I was wrong in thinking she was sacrificing herself to be with me. If anyone had sacrificed, it was me, because I had treated her like the woman she was inside, and I'd accepted the fact that she had a dick, and could never give me the children a real woman could.

Then she told me she had two surprises for me, and she hoped they'd both make me as happy to hear them, as they made her to tell them. The first was that she had gone to see the doctor in San Francisco, to finish becoming a real woman for me. But I'd been right when I said the doctors couldn't guarantee that she'd be able to have orgasms after the surgery. So, she'd cancelled the operation because I would never forgive myself if I couldn't make her cum anymore, and she still had her "clit" if I still wanted to suck it. So, where had she been, if she wasn't recovering from surgery for the last month? She'd spent it with the person who was the real reason she was part of the community. While she was bisexual, she didn't consider being my wife to be where she was bi. She was bisexual because as a woman, she still liked making love to other women. One in particular as a matter of fact, Sharon, which was why she was the one she always brought to our bed for threesomes.

And Sharon loved her too, enough to want to be her life partner, and that's what they'd been discussing for the last month. How she wanted to be more to us than just a once in a while thing, and would like something more permanent if we'd accept her. Not just a life partner to her either, because after joining us repeatedly for the last 7 years, she wanted to be a permanent part of both our lives. What they'd talked about the most though, was giving me back one of the things I'd lost, and something that would make my family happy too. That would be for both of us to fuck Sharon, and no matter which one of us made her pregnant, which Celeste hoped would be me the first time, the kids would still be ours. Now, if I had no problem with Sharon having our babies, and would show her the same kind of love I showed my first wife, she hoped we could head to the bedroom and give my second wife a proper welcome to our family.

I did have a problem with this, and after asking Celeste if we could talk alone, I told her what it was. While what I'd done, or tried to do, might have been wrong, this wasn't the right way to fix things. I didn't need another woman in my life, because she was the only woman I wanted. I was fine with not having kids, because I'd married her knowing it meant we couldn't have them. Now, if she had the same kinds of feelings for Sharon that Sharon had for her, that was a different issue, one that meant even she was having the same doubts she'd thought I was having. And while she might be happy with the idea right now, Sharon having our kids, especially if she was the one who made her pregnant, would make her doubt herself even more. So, while it might hurt Sharon for me to reject her like this, I couldn't accept what she was offering me.

If I thought that would upset her, I was totally wrong, because she threw her arms around my neck, and said that's what she'd been hoping I would say, and that she loved me for saying it. Then she called Sharon into the kitchen with us, and told her she'd been right about how I'd react to her offer. Realizing that I'd been set up, I asked what they would have done if I had agreed to take Sharon as my second wife. They looked at each other for a minute, and then Sharon said they hadn't thought that far ahead to be honest, because they'd been sure I'd turn it down. Then I threw my own wrench into the gears, by asking if they thought they could have really gone through with it if I had agreed. Their slow nods after looking at each other for another minute, was the only answer I needed. So I told them that if they were sure doing this would make them happy, I was more than ready to make love to both my wives.

Now, if you think my reversal was a calculated play, so was Celeste's initial offer. She'd been trying to see if I loved her enough to turn the offer down. And I was trying to find out if the offer was a kind of ultimatum, where I'd have to accept her lover if I wanted her back in my life. Once we were both sure where we stood, I could readily accept the offer because it had been a great idea to begin with. And all 6 of us, me, my two wives, and our three kids, the first of which was Celeste's not mine, still think it was the best decision we ever made.