All Comments on 'The 8x10 of Darcy O'Dell Ch. 01'

by KenNicottii

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A very interesting story...

with so many different episodes and experiences that I was sorry to see it end. Now I'm going to read your earlier submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You have the gift ....

You are the best writer on this site. A few others are close, but nobody matches you when it comes to creating sympathetic characters whose joys and frustrations come across so deeply through the written word. Bravo, sir. Bravissimo!

You take feelings that don't have words and describe them perfectly:

"The pain as the love leaves your body." I've been there.

"Two people who loved each other too much to stay together." Check.

The sexy parts are good, too. You share some interesting techniques for enhancing orgasm. I hope it helps your readers to find deeper fulfillment in their sex lives.

My only regret is that so much time passes between your posting new stories. But I guess that just enhances their value. Gems are rare. Thank you for sharing yours.

Please keep writing when your schedule allows.

ashleycooperashleycooperalmost 5 years ago
outrageously good!

these characters are real people, and I truly hope I get to meet them again.

vibesvibesalmost 5 years ago
worth 5 stars

Outstanding story ... and it's only the first chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I virtually never give a 5

But it was earned here. Your writing skill is excellent. You know how to spin a yarn in ways other than sexual. (Although those parts ain't bad.) Looking forward to Part II.

mower9527mower9527over 4 years ago
great story with evoking emotions most of us have felt

you were able to that in way that made me sit back and remember Sandy (now Sandra) and do the "might have beens" but glad to be where I am now... great story.

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
Sensual and sensitive

That's good writing and brings up memories of 50 some years ago...Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenNicottii@KenNicottii
June’18: Queen of Diamonds is my first story in the Mature category. July'17: The Flume at Falcon Rock was my entry for the National Nude Day contest, ending up in 6th place at the time the winners were announced. It was a lengthy story (11 Lit pages), but those who stuck wit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES