The 9th Floor

Story Info
An unexpected man-to-man moment.
4.7k words
4.79
7.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaron_m
aaron_m
33 Followers

Jeff looked down at his watch and it read 11:49am.

"Alright guys, I think we've just about covered everything for the second quarter review. It's a good time to break for lunch." he said.

Jeff and four of his colleagues had been reviewing the companies accounting reports and setting goals for the third quarter. This process had taken more than two hours and he was in desperate need of a break. His head was spinning with too many numbers, the stress of meeting deadlines, and hunger pains were starting to kick in.

Jeff gathered his papers, closed his laptop and stood up to start placing his items into his dark brown leather messenger bag. When he was packed up, he took a moment to look out the large window. They were on the 14th floor of a downtown building and he could see dark grey clouds rolling into the city. In that moment he saw a bolt of lighting strike off near the horizon, at the very same moment that he felt a hand on his shoulder that startled him.

"Oh, I didn't mean to sneak up on you. Sorry about that." a familiar voice said.

Jeff spun suddenly to see his co-worker Matt standing next to him. Matt had worked with Jeff for the last 2 years and he had helped him prepare the reports for the meeting that day.

Matt was a couple of years older than Jeff. He was in his early 40's, and was about 6' tall with an average build. He had light brown hair and a very short beard from not shaving for 3 or 4 days. He had a wide smile on his face as he asked "I just wanted to say that you did a great job in the meeting. Are you heading out for lunch?"

"Yes. I'm starving. I was thinking about going down to the Thai place on the corner. What about you?" Jeff replied.

"I brought my lunch today, but I'll have to check that place out soon. I hear it's pretty good. I'll meet up with you later and we can discuss the plans for the projects scheduled for next week." Matt said, as he patted Jeff on the shoulder and turned to leave.

Jeff could smell Matt's cologne as he walked away. It was a subtle fragrance that he really liked and he wondered what brand it was. He thought it wouldn't sound appropriate to ask, so he kept quiet as Matt walked out the door.

Jeff grabbed his bag and went in the opposite direction down the hall. He said goodbye to the receptionist as he passed, and he exited the large glass doors of the office and walked toward the elevators.

He pressed the "down" button and waited. These elevators were notoriously slow. The stairs would take far too long from the 14th floor, so Jeff stood there tapping his foot anxiously. After what felt like a eternity he heard the elevator approach and the doors began to slowly open.

This elevator was empty, which Jeff really liked. There was nothing worse than a crowded elevator. He stepped inside quickly and pushed the first floor button.

The moment he pushed the button he felt the urge to go to the restroom. He hadn't noticed how badly he needed to pee until that moment.

"Should I get off now and go?" he though to himself. "No, that'll take to long. I can hold it until the ground floor"

The doors closed and his journey back down to the ground began. As usual, this elevator was in no hurry. Jeff watched the floor lights glow slowly. 13....12......11....

The urge to pee was growing fast and he didn't want to hold it. This was going to be an uncomfortable ride. He shifted his weight back and forth to each of his feet trying to stop thinking about his bladder.

10....9.....

Ding! The elevator stopped on the 9th floor to pick someone up. As the doors slowly opened and he saw a the maintenance man pushing a cart of cleaning supplies. He was an older man in his late 60's with a gray beard and a glowing smile. His name tag read "Harvey".

"Hello. Mind if I ride down with you?" he said.

"No go right ahead. In fact, I think I'll hop off here and use the restroom, so you'll have this elevator to yourself". said Jeff.

Jeff stepped to the side as Harvey's squeaky wheeled cart slid past him into the elevator, and then he stepped out quickly.

The 9th floor was dark and empty. No one had leased offices on this floor in at least 6 months and most of it was being renovated now. Only a few widows had lights on and strange shadows were cast down each hallway from the limited illumination casting over all of the paint buckets, drop cloths and cleaning carts that were left out.

Jeff looked around trying to identify which direction the restrooms were on this floor and then he realized that the layout was the exact same as his own office floor, and he knew right where to go. He walked quickly and his footsteps seems extremely loud in this abandoned area.

As he pushed the bathroom door in, there was a momentary delay before the automatic lighting kicked in. Jeff was glad this was all in working order. With the chaos going on here during renovation, he wasn't even sure if the lights would work. He set his bag down by the floor and didn't waste time reaching for his zipper. As he walked to the urinals he unbuttoned his slacks and tugged his zipper down quickly, then reached inside to unfold his soft penis.

His bladder couldn't wait to be relieved so the moment that his cock cleared his pants he started his stream. Although very flaccid, his cock was thick and around four and a half inches in length while soft. The tender soft flesh of his penis was a darker hue than his skin tone, and the ridge of his glans had a deep purple coloration. He glanced down at his thick cock head and gave his shaft a soft shake to fully free it from his zipper.

Jeff put his left hand up against the cool subway tiles as he leaned against the wall. He exhaled with relief.

At that moment, Jeff heard footsteps coming from outside the door and was surprised that anyone was working on the 9th floor today. The maintenance crew must be back he thought. The door creaked open and Jeff continued to look toward the wall as he relieved himself.

"Hey Jeff. I didn't expect to find you here." said the voice behind him.

Jeff glanced to his right and saw Matt walking in and approach the urinal next to him.

"Matt? What are you doing on the 9th floor? You are the last person I thought would walk in." Jeff said.

"I was thinking the same about you buddy." Matt replied.

"I just had to go really bad and could wait to get to the lobby, so I hopped off the elevator for a quick pee" Said Jeff, as he stream slowed and he started to give his cock a shake to release the last drops.

Matt undid his button and zipper and was reaching into his pants and then paused, glancing down curiously downward toward Jeff's cock, and answered "I just use this restroom for total privacy sometimes. There's usually no one here since the floor is basically abandoned."

Matt then leaned backwards slightly and slid his left foot back, away from urinal and very slowly finished revealing a long, semi-erect uncircumcised penis, as if he were gently handling a prized possession.

Matt slightly shifted his eyes toward Jeff as he brought his thick dick out into the open air, and a small grin crossed his lips.

Jeff noticed Matt's body position from the corner of his eye and he didn't know how to react. He certainly didn't want to look in that direction since that would break the man-code of keeping your eyes straight ahead at the urinals, but he vaguely made out the shape and color of a large cock in Matt's hands from his peripheral vision. He couldn't tell if Matt wanted him to look or if this was all in his imagination.

Jeff had finished peeing several seconds ago but he stood there frozen. He knew he should put his penis away and zip up, but he felt extremely awkward in this situation. He was a straight married man, but for some reason he felt curious as to why Matt was standing a bit too far back from the urinal.

Jeff waited to hear the stream of Matt's pee splash the urinal, but it wasn't coming.

Matt broke the awkward silence and spoke up. "A private restroom is the best. I can slip away down here and take my time and no one ever comes in. It's a great place to come relieve myself."

"Yeah this is kind of nice having it so quiet. Don't wait on my account, go ahead and pee if you need to." said Jeff.

"Like I said, I like to take my time. And there's more than one way to relieve myself." replied Matt.

Jeff was caught off guard by that statement. He tried to use his peripheral vision to see what Matt was doing and he could only see him moving his hand slowly, but couldn't make out any detail without turning in Matt's direction.

"I see you like to take your time too." said Matt.

Jeff realized he was still standing there - not moving - just contemplating the situation and dealing with the strange curiosities that ran through his mind. His cock was still in his hand and he couldn't bring himself to put it away just yet. He stood close to the urinal concealing himself while staring at the wall in front of him.

Jeff snapped out of it and said " Oh yeah, just finishing up now." He shook his cock and pretended like he was finishing up, but he knew that Matt could tell he was done a long time ago.

"Don't rush to put it away just yet. I want to show you something. You can look." said Matt.

Jeff's heart rate increased and he breathing shortened. He forced himself to break the code of privacy and look toward Matt, even though every ounce of him thought it was wrong.

He turned slowly toward Matt, who was still standing back from the urinal enough to expose himself. In his hand was a thick, fully erect cock. Jeff's eyes locked on it and couldn't look away. His heart raced.

Matt's cock flesh was a darker hue than the rest of his skin tone and it was tight against his thick shaft. Veins bulged and wrapped beautifully around his throbbing member, which stood at least seven inches in length. His skin glistened in the light and his perfect foreskin wrapped beautifully around his head, exposing less than half of his dark pink tip.

"Just look at it." Matt said, as he very slowly and gently pulled his foreskin back, retracting it until his full cock head popped free. It was covered is a glossy sheen from the moist pre-cum leaking from his stiff member. He pointed it in Jeff's direction and a large clear droplet squeezed forth and suspended itself from the tip of his wide glans.

"You do this to me, Jeff. I sit next to you at work, smell your scent, and I get so erect and aroused that I have to relieve myself. The 9th floor is my escape."

Matt paused and looked up and down Jeff's body.

"By the look of it, you don't mind that I'm sharing this with you." said Matt.

Jeff inhaled sharply and was startled. He finally unlocked his gaze from Matt's stiff penis and came back to reality. He was still holding his own exposed cock at the urinal. He looked down and was embarrassed to see that he had grown almost fully erect and was standing at over six and a half inches in length, in a matter of seconds.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry." Jeff said as he stepped back away from the urinal and started trying to fold it awkwardly back into his pants, with little success.

"No! Please. Let me look at you. All of you." Matt said with a kind, soft voice. He reached out and put his hand on his arm as he made his request.

Jeff paused, took a deep breath and allowed his penis is swell further until he was at full erection. He held his shirt away from it, reached into his underwear and pulled his balls out as well, so that his completely aroused genitals were fully exposed, and he let Matt take in the sight.

Never in a million years did Jeff think that he would be erect and exposed with his friend and coworker in a restroom at work. Where did this excitement come from? He never looked at a man sexually before, but the moment he saw Matt's stiff erection he felt a fire burning inside of him like he hadn't felt in years. It was new, exciting and extremely arousing.

He was now throbbing, and Matt stared down at Jeff's impressive manhood. Jeff was exceeding six and a half inches now and had thickened to full size. His cock had a lighter skin color than Matt's, with a slightly pink coloration to his thick shaft. At the end of his manliness he possessed a darker purple tinted cock head that was swollen, slick and shining. Jeff made it bounce up and down just by tightening his cock muscles. This made his smoothly shaved scrotum tighten and bounce along with his cock.

Jeff was surprising himself by just how good it felt to be aroused and exposed with Matt, but was becoming aware of his surroundings and the implications of being seen by other people with their erections in their hands.

"So, no one ever comes in here?" Jeff asked.

"No, Very rarely. I love to come down here stroke my cock and shoot big loads of cum while thinking about you. There is hardly anyone ever on this floor other than the janitor and maintenance guys from time to time. No one will bother us." replied Matt.

"Good. I'm so aroused right now, I think I'd like to watch you stroke that cock for me." said Jeff.

He surprised himself with how bold those words sounded as they left his lips. He then dropped his pants to his ankles stepped out of them, and faced Matt.

"I'll stroke it and cum for you. I'll do anything you want, Jeff. You make me so horny and your cock is even more beautiful than i could have imagined." said Matt.

Jeff and Matt gripped their stiff members, stepped closer to each other, they stood face to face and began to slowly stroke.

Matt stepped out of his pants as well and shook them off over his shoes. Both men were now nude from the waste down and breathing heavily as they pumped their cocks for each other.

"I've dreamed of this for so long, Jeff. I've wanted to see you naked and pleasure you so badly." said Matt.

"Mmm. I like hearing that. I had no idea that you felt that way, or that I'd be so turned on by the idea." answered Jeff.

Just then, another clear droplet of pre-cum oozed out of Matt's uncut cock.

"God, I love how your foreskin looks and how wet your cock head is." said Jeff. "Don't waste that slick pre-cum lube - Will you share with me?"

Jeff reached forward and gripped Matt's throbbing shaft and pulled their stiff dicks closer together. He held them tip to tip and rubbed the pre-cum all over the end of his own dick, using Matt's thick cock like paint brush. He swirled their cock heads together and then started pumping Matt's cock, sliding his foreskin back and forth as he masturbated him. He didn't release his grip.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good. I can't believe your hands are finally on me," exclaimed Matt. "Can I touch you?"

"I'd love that" said Jeff with a nod.

Jeff released his grip from his stiff member and allowed Matt's hands to feel him.

Matt started low and gently cupped Jeff's balls and slid his hand upward until he had a firm grip on the his thickness. He could feel the pulsing veins that wrapped around his beautiful cock and it turned him on even more.

"You feel so good in my hand. You are so hard and thick. Your purple cock head is so inviting." Matt said, as he slid his grip toward Jeff's tip and used his thumb to massage circles around the moist opening now leaking pre-cum rapidly.

Each man then held the others cock in their hand and pumped back and forth, with their slick cock heads brushing against one another like gentle kisses. Matt and Jeff felt pure ecstasy washing over them with each stroke of pleasure.

They both began to breathe faster, and slight moans involuntarily slipped from their lips. Jeff closed his eyes and let his head fall back as he tried not to let this powerful sexual energy take him to the edge too quickly. He wanted to savor every second of this new found pleasure.

A slight high pitched sound came from outside of the restroom and it took a moment for Matt to realize what it was. Then distant footsteps where then heard and it started both of them.

"Shit, is that the cleaning guy's cart I hear? He's not supposed to be here!" said Matt.

Thoughts ran wildly through Jeff's mind as he began to panic. This could cost him his job and career if he gets caught here in a sexual embrace with Matt. Fear took over and he grabbed his pants and bag off of the floor and began to stuff his leg into one side of his slacks.

"There's no time. Quick, just get in the stall." whispered Matt, as he grabbed his own clothing and quickly moved into the large stall at the end.

Jeff followed quickly behind and they locked the stall door.

There are six stalls along the wall opposite the urinals, and the stall on the end was the largest since it was equipped to accommodate wheelchairs. This gave Matt and Jeff a bit more room to move to the back and hide from view.

They both kicked their clothing until the corner as silently as the could.

The stalls were fairly well concealed for public restrooms. The walls dividing the stalls extended all the way to the floor, and had enough height to conceal a grown man, but the doors of each stall didn't not go to the floor. There was at least a twelve inch gap at the bottom where someone could still see their feet.

The restroom door opened with a bang as the cleaning supply cart shoved its way through the door, and the cleaning person following behind whistling.

Matt silently mouthed the words "He'll leave soon. Just be quiet."

Jeff's heart was pounding and he felt true panic. He tried hard to control his breathing and remain undetected as they stood side by side, with their backs against the wall, trying to stand far from the opening under the door.

Jeff knew that this would be the end of his employment and he'd never work in this field again if he was caught nude with a co-worker. He didn't know what to do, but Matt seemed incredibly calm about the situation.

Matt smiled at him and put his index finger up against his lips to indicate "be quiet". He didn't have to tell Jeff to be quiet. He was frozen in his tracks and didn't want to move.

The cracking of mop and broom sticks banging together filled the restroom with noise as the janitor fumbled to get his equipment in order. The sound was actually a relief as the two men felt overwhelmed trying to remain quiet in the complete silence. They both exhaled and relaxed slightly.

Just when Jeff began to relax and slow his heartbeat, Jeff felt a jolt go through his body from a touch that he wasn't expecting. He gasped and looked down to find that Matt was wrapping his fingers around his still hard shaft. He couldn't believe it. He wanted to tell him to stop or to push his hand away but fear of making noise and being discovered kept him silent and still.

He was surprised to see that he was still so hard after that sudden excitement of being interrupted and the fear of his job being at risk, but there he was - harder than he'd ever been in his life, with his co-workers grip slowly taking over his aroused penis as they hid in the corner stall. His thickness ached and throbbed as the pleasure grew.

Jeff closed his eyes and tried to slow his breathing. He wanted to suppress the pleasure so he wouldn't be heard or caught, but at the same time he wanted to relish every moment of this sensual and erotic experience.

With each squeeze and stroke of Matt's hand, Jeff's cock tightened and flexed. He held his eyes closed and almost subconsciously reached over and brushed the back of his hand across Matt's stiff erection. It twitched and sprung up and down as if to say "touch me more".

And touch it more he did. He slid the back of his hand back and forth against the warm soft flesh of Matt's dick while he kept his eyes closed tight, hoping to hear the janitor leave before they were caught. His breathing was harder and harder to control as his excitement great, but he kept his eyes closed and just fell deeper into a lustful state.

aaron_m
aaron_m
33 Followers
12