The 9th Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaron_m
aaron_m
33 Followers

He hand brushed the tip of Matt's erect head and Jeff felt the slick pre-cum oozing forth. He opened his eyes quickly to observe the glistening cream that covered the end of his friends manhood. His felt his breath quicken, and at once he took the thick shaft in his hands and gave Matt's cock a squeeze, slid his foreskin back slightly, which coaxed forth another sweet droplet of pre-cum that slowly dripped to the floor.

The sound of a toilet being scrubbed was heard. The janitor was starting at the first stall and was whistling while he worked. He was taking his time, but Jeff feared that he was going to work his way to their stall in minutes.

He looked up at Matt with fear in his eyes, but neither man let his grip loose off the other's throbbing cock. Standing toward the back wall of the stall they kept frozen, other than the rapid movement of their wrists and arms as they jacked each others cocks faster and faster.

Matt looked at Jeff and once again put the finger from his free hand up to his mouth to signal him to stay quiet. Then he winked at Jeff and did something he never would have expected.

Matt quietly and quickly faced his friend, and slid down to his knees. He pulled Jeff's cock to his warm mouth and consumed his member. Jeff gasped and was overwhelmed with pleasure. He had never in life imagined that a man with be sucking his penis with such passion.

Matt cupped Jeff's balls with one hand and massaged them, and with the other he gripped his ass and pulled him toward his face so he could hungrily sucked back and forth on Jeff's sensitive hard cock.

Jeff was already on edge and nearing orgasm at a rapid rate. He closed his eye and ran his fingers through Matt's hair as he expertly serviced Jeff, bringing him closer and closer. The excited overwhelmed him and Jeff started tapping Matt on the shoulder, signally that he was going to cum.

Matt took his mouth off and stroked Jeff's cock with his hand as he looked him in the eyes. As he tugged gently, Jeff threw his head back, and a thick rope of cum shot forth right over Matt's left shoulder and splashed on the ground. Matt smiled with joy as the second and third creamy burst flew from his new lover's cock. When the fourth stream launched, Matt caught it in his mouth and he sucked the last drops that Jeff had to offer.

After such an intense orgasm, he was physically shaking. Completely spent from the intense release of pleasure. As he came back into reality and his head started spinning he realized that the janitor was approaching just a few feet away.

Matt spoke up loudly. "This stall is occupied!"

"Oh sorry. I didn't realize anyone was in here. I'll come back later." said the janitor.

The sound of mops and brooms rattling, and his squeaky wheeled cart banged its way to the door, and down the hall. The moment the door full closed, Jeff exhaled with relief, then grabbed Matt and pulled him to the ground and pushed him onto his back.

Once on the cold floor Matt opened his legs and let Jeff quickly lay on top of him and he wrapped his legs around Jeff and pulled him close. Their bare cocks were pressed together, and even though Jeff had just ejaculated, he started getting hard again instantly.

"I've wanted this for so long. You have me so turned on." said Matt.

Jeff slid downward, kissing his way along Matt's chest as he popped his shirt buttons open one by one. Slowly getting closer and closer to his intense erection. Once he was face to face with his thick natural, uncut cock, he paused and gripped it in his hand. He gazed upon its girth and the moist tip half exposed from his foreskin. Then in one smooth motion he very slowly licked from the bottom of his tightened scrotum, up his thick shaft, and finally to the tip of his glistening head. He slowly pulled Matt's foreskin back until his beautiful head popped free.

"I can't stand it. This feels so good. Please suck me!" Matt said as he gently pushed downward on Jeff's head.

He needed no encouragement though, as he was already sliding his lips around the thick shaft, tasting the sweet and salty cream of Matt's moist pre-cum.

With a passionate intensity Jeff pumped Matt closer and closer to the point of no return. He balls tensed as his orgasm grew closer, and Matt ran is fingers threw Jeff's hair and looked down at him.

They stared deep into each other's eyes as Jeff worked his friends stiff member with a wet slurping sound that they no longer had to hide. After only a minute of Jeff's lips and tongue working his large dick, Matt moaned with pleasure and Jeff knew exactly what to expect.

Matt raised his hips and moaned louder as the first stream of hot cum shot into Jeff's mouth.

Jeff continued sucking and stroking, never losing his grip as the second and third blast of cream hit his throat. Jeff received his well earned prize with joy and swallowed quickly and attempted to catch his breath. He took his mouth off of Matt's penis just long enough to take a few breathes, and the fourth and fifth wet shot hit him on the side of the face, catching him by surprise.

Jeff smile and laughed softly. "That was a nice surprise." Then Jeff took Matt deep into his mouth for one last, long, slow suck that cleaned off every remaining drop of his cock cream.

Both men lay still on the cold floor catching their breathe. Jeff put his face next to the now softening penis of his well satisfied lover and they took deep breathes trying to calm down from the passionate excitement of the last few moments.

"I don't know where we go from here Matt." said Jeff. "But I know one thing for sure. I want to visit the 9th floor again tomorrow at lunchtime."

Matt laughed. "Of course. This can be our special place. Tomorrow I'm going to teach you something new and show you even more pleasure than you ever knew was possible."

"I can't wait." said Jeff.

aaron_m
aaron_m
33 Followers
12