The A-Team Ch. 11

Story Info
A reimagining of Pretty Little Liars with more lesbian sex.
6.6k words
4.65
4.2k
2

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 09/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,184 Followers

Clustered around the kitchen table in a average apartment in an average part of town were four women. Two of them were teenage - one of them a stereotypical blonde complete with the obligatory mean streak, the second darker with tanned skin and lips to kill for, but just as sexually dominating. The two teens sat happily beside each other, only their friends round the table knew the public pretence of mutual hate was an act. The third woman was a few years older, in her professional life making a reputation as a lawyer. It was only the fact that working for big city firm would mean no free time to seduce lesbian bottoms kept her in the small town legal practice she was employed by. The final member was the eldest, the wrong side of forty if not yet too far into it; to most people in Rosewood she was a teacher, popular with both students and parents. Few apart from those round the table knew her as she really was, a serial fucker of bottom.

They were the A-Team and they fucked lesbian ass.

*

"So we've talked it through, but any decision needs to be unanimous," said Ella. She was the leader of the group, in as far as they had one, and for the few things they needed to do formally she acted as the chair. She glanced round the others, glad they were nodding, the conversation hadn't been long and they all seemed in agreement, but the rules were the rules as they'd been for thousands of years and across dozen of groups and she wasn't going to go against them. "Now we vote." Once they'd finished she was planning to go home and have something to eat, before marking the schoolwork in her bag and as she did that her daughter Aria would lick her pussy and afterwards would spread her cheeks for her Mom to ass fuck her hard. She turned to Alison Dilaurentis and said the name of the women they'd been discussing, "Pam Fields."

"Yes," said Alison, nodding to emphasise her agreement. After the vote she and Mona were planning to go round to Alison's older fuck-puppet, Ashley Marin and DP her.

Ella turned next to Mona. The teen looked a little impatient, keen to start fucking Ashley. The two A-team teens were also planning to make Mona's fuck-puppet, who was also Ashley's daughter, watch and afterwards serve them chips and dip as they recovered. Mona wasn't planning to bang Hanna that evening, reckoning that it was best to keep the blonde Marin on continual tender-hooks. It seemed to work, Hanna was so scared that Mona was going to leave her she do anything - as the DVD of her and her Mom sixty-nining, that was playing in the background, showed. Mona nodded, "Yes."

Next Ella turned to Melissa Hastings; unlike the others Melissa wasn't going to be fucking anyone that night - she'd be working late on a case. Luckily her Mom was leaving early the next morning and Melissa planned on having her sister for breakfast - she'd already told Ella that Spencer would be late for school the next day. She smiled, "Yes."

It was only Ella, she had the casting vote, she could say no and leave Pam out in the cold, never knowing how close the lesbian fuckfests of her literal dreams had been. Ella paused for a second, savouring the power, but then because she only enjoyed demonstrating power over bottoms and not her friends she smiled widely and let them all out of their misery, "Yes."

The others grinned and the tension that in that in the few seconds of voting had suddenly built up evaporated as quickly as it had appeared. Alison grinned, "So you want me to start the plan rolling?"

"Yes," said Mona, "I'll tell Hanna what we want from her.

"What you want from her," Melissa corrected, "Remember she's never heard of the A-team, she just thinks you and Ali bonded over fucking her and her Mom."

Mona nodded, "I know that," she said a little testily. "When do we start?"

"As soon as we can," said Ella, "There's no point waiting."

*

Pam Fields was sitting at the desk in Rosewood Police Department, a pile of files beside her. It never seemed to get smaller, mainly because as soon as she removed one file a detective would come over a dump another with her. Pam didn't mind, she enjoyed her job, after her divorce it gave her independence and got her out of the house as well as allowing her to feel she was giving something back to the community. They also serve who sit and type, she thought as she took the sheet of hand-written notes from the nearest folder and began to input them into the PC, pausing only to squint when it hard to tell whether a letter was an f, an l or even a t.

Her phone beeped with a message, she ignored it as she continued to decipher a particularly tricky bit of police handwriting. Only when she was sure she'd got it right and typed it into the PC did she pick up her cell. It wasn't a number she recognised, probably someone trying to sell her a condo or inquire about whether had car insurance. But she opened it anyway, just to be sure. On the screen appeared a woman's butt enclosed in a very tight pair of jeans that accentuated the curves of the rump. Underneath was a message 'Do you like? - The A-Team'.

Pam did. She was an ass-woman, even if no-one knew that. She lusted after hot female butt, tight and virginal or well-used and slutty, round and wobbly or firm and athletic Pam loved them all ever since she could remember. She might have moved into a conventional heterosexual marriage in her twenties, but it had never been where her heart lay. Whilst she'd tried to be a good wife and then a good mother, she couldn't always resist the lure of fuckable ass and more than once she'd secretly butt-banged some hot lesbian prostitute when her husband was away and Em at school. Pam looked at the picture, hoping she wasn't salivating. It was probably a marketing campaign for jeans, mixing her up with her more fashion conscious daughter; still, that ass was hot. Reluctantly she put down the phone and returned to her typing, making a mental note that she needed to put some of her alimony aside to hire a hot anal hooker.

The phone beeped again. This time Pam reached for it straight away. It was the same picture, but the message had another line 'Reply Y/N'. It was a campaign for jeans, Pam knew that, but she still couldn't stop herself, with trembling fingers, typing 'Y' and pressing send.

The return message came moments later as if the marketing campaigners had been waiting for her reply (or more likely it was automated). Pam opened it up and looked down at the picture, she was sure it was the same pair of jeans, except now they were half-pulled down over the rounded cheeks, showing a naked hillock of sexy female flesh, the only covering the tiny strap of a thong. Underneath was the message 'Do you like? Reply Y/N. The A-Team'. Pam's finger hit Y immediately and she waited for the reply.

The phone remained silent.

*

Pam knew she shouldn't find her daughter so attractive. But if Em persisted in wearing tiny pair of denim shorts which hugged her butt Pam couldn't help it. Watching Emily wander round the house in them with her short-cropped top that didn't cover her belly was both heaven and hell, Pam wanting nothing more than twisting her daughter round over the table and slamming a dildo in her (she assumed) virgin asshole. It was wrong, but it was a recurring fantasy, even if it was one Pam knew she'd never fulfil. But, damn the teen was hot, her ass even sexier than the one in the photo she'd been sent earlier today.

Emily didn't realise the effect she was having on her Mom as she moved round the kitchen putting the dinner dishes away, stretching to place them high in cupboards or bending for the bottom shelf, either move accentuating her sexy body. The Milf was glad when her Mom beeped in the next room and she had an excuse to leave from secretly ogling her daughter.

She recognised the number from before and in excitement opened the message. She was far from disappointed, indeed the photo was even better than the previous one as the young woman was now standing with her back to the camera, her hands on her naked cheeks spreading them apart. Pam gazed lustfully at the naked ass, the owner had the same look of Spencer and if she didn't know better she'd have said it was her daughter's friend if she hadn't been too staid. Underneath was a familiar message 'Do you like? Reply Y/N. The A-Team'. Without hesitation Pam pressed Y and waited hoping for she didn't know what. In the meantime the ass on display in her phone was hot and she gazed lustfully at it.

The phone beeped again, vibrating in her hand. Excitedly Pam flicked to the new message. It was a new ass, the young woman owner standing with her back to the camera, half her head out of shot as the photographer concentrated on the sexy butt. Pam licked her lips in lust, this time the young woman reminded her of Aria, who like all of Spencer's friends the older woman had lusted over - her imagination was turning the anonymous models into mirror images of teens she'd like to fuck, she knew. She replied in the affirmative. Last time there been two photos and then silence, was it going to be the same or would there be more? She was quickly put out of her misery as the phone buzzed.

This time the picture looked like it was of an older woman, bending over with her skirt over her back and almost covering her auburn hair as she exposed her butt to the camera. Not that Pam minded, she certainly enjoyed fresh young teenage butt, but older cougar ass was equally hot. She just wished she was fucking it right now.

'Do you like? Reply Y/N. The A-Team'

Pam thumbed Y.

There was a short pause before the next message came through. This time it was a blond, lying face down on a bed, like the others her face hidden, but her naked ass wantonly displayed with her legs spread open and anal chute exposed to Pam's lascivious gaze. Without even bothering to read the message Pam hit Y.

The next message came through almost instantly. Pam's mouth opened in shock as for the first time a face was visible, the blond turning her head to smile at the camera. It was Hanna Marin. Pam looked at the message below the naked pic of her daughter's friend. It was different from before 'Are you sure? Reply Y/N. The A-Team'. Pam hesitated, she did like the picture that was true, she'd always thought Hanna had the most bangable butt and seeing it in the flesh didn't in any way spoil the fantasy. But by saying yes she'd was going over some threshold into a room she didn't know, The pause was only seconds.

'Y'.

The cell vibrated in her hand and she opened the new message. This time there was no picture just the address of a motel. She stood up and slipped her phone into her jacket pocket and putting that on, walking into the kitchen where Emily had got out her work and was about to start an evening's study. Pam smiled, so studious, so sexy, though she hoped this evening would put her daughter's hot body out of her mind and replace it with memories of Hanna's. "I've got to go to work," she lied.

Her teen daughter glanced down at her own phone and then up at her Mom, "Okay, I might go out later and see Hanna."

Not Hanna, her Mom thought, but smiled, "Let me know if you're going to be really late, at least send me a text."

Her daughter nodded and returned to her work. Pam turned away, blushing both at the lie and what her daughter would think if she knew her Mom was going out in the hope of butt-banging her friend.

*

The journey to the motel took fifteen minutes, which with the excitement between Pam's legs, was fifteen minutes too long. She parked her car in the lot and waited. The text hadn't given her a room, but she didn't think the A-Team would bring her here and leave her knocking on every door in the hope of finding Hanna. She was right, within half a minute the phone buzzed again and this time with just a room number. Pam got out of her car, she was nervous and excited as she walked, pausing as she got to the door. She closed her eyes and took a few deep calming breath, she was going to be in charge, she was going to fuck Hanna, she was the top, the teen the bottom.

She opened the door.

Hanna was lying on the bed, naked as in the photos, her head turning towards her as Pam came in. She smiled, "Hi, Mrs Fields."

"You don't seem surprised," Pam closed the door behind her and looked down at the naked hottie in front of her.

"I've been waiting for you," the teen gave a smile.

"So I see," said Pam dryly. She took off her jacket and dropped it over the seat, her phone was still in it, but she didn't expect anything further from the A-Team, whoever they were she was on her own.

"Oh, yes," Hanna twisted so that she was sitting on the bed, her tits and pussy unashamedly uncovered. She smiled wantonly, "There's a strap-on in the top drawer, my girlfriend says you can have any hole."

Pam reached into the drawer; there was a toy in it as Hanna had said. The Milf pulled it out, it was ten inches, bigger than the one she had secreted at home that she sometimes used to fuck lesbian hookers. She dangled it from her fingers, the strap looped round the middle one. Hanna's eyes were on it like it was a hypnotists watch. She was a slut alright, Pam thought, she wondered why she'd never noticed. "Who's your girlfriend?" she asked.

The teen shook her head, "I can't tell you," she said with a smile, "I'm here as your fucktoy not to answers questions."

"My fucktoy? Any hole?" Pam mused, her eyes looked Hanna up and down, her pussy already soaked with lust.

The teen nodded, "Yes, any hole, any how, I'm yours to do with as you want, treat me anyway you want."

"Like a cheap whore?" asked Pam. Hanna nodded and she seemed excited at the thought. Pam smiled, "You are a cheap whore though aren't you, hanging around in motels waiting for a hard fucking."

"I am," Hanna nodded, her eyes followed the swinging toy and it was effort she pulled her gaze upwards to look at the older woman. "My girlfriend has put a camera in the second drawer to filming us. You can unplug it easily or cover it up with something."

Pam wondered why the teen told her this, was it a warning or a test? It couldn't be a warning, in the few moments they'd be alone Pam had realised Hanna was a total submissive who'd never go against her girlfriend's instructions, she was as owned as thoroughly as a well-worn coat. It must be a test and it was one Pam was determined to pass. She started to unbutton her blouse, "Well let's give her a show. I want you to stick a couple of fingers in that sweet snatch of yours and work that cunt hole."

Without delay the young teen did as she was instructed, sliding two fingers into her hole and starting to masturbate herself in front of Pam. The older woman stepped to one side so that the hidden camera could get a good view of the teenager playing with her twat. Meanwhile she finished undoing her blouse and her bra, dropping them both to the floor. The teen on the bed moaned in pleasure, looking at the topless Milf as she fucked herself. Pam smiled, "Finger that hot little hole Hanna, as just so you know that's the only fucking it's getting tonight, if I get to fuck anywhere I want I'm not going to bother with your pussy, there's other holes I want."

The teen nodded and fingered herself more vigorously, her wrist jerking as she drove her fingers deep into the sopping slit, staining the bedding beneath with her girl juice. Pam licked her lips in lust and undid her pants, sliding them down her legs as she continued to watch Hanna. Last of all were her panties, joining the rest of clothes on the floor. She stood looking at the teen for a moment, her own pussy purring in anticipation as she watched Hanna penetrate her own. "Stand up," Pam ordered.

The teen slid her fingers from her twat and did as she was told, Pam taking her place on the bed, opening her legs so the hidden camera could see her own smooth slot. She looked at Hanna, "I want you to slurp it out. Lick it good, no half-measures, I want your tongue to be going like lightspeed."

"Yes Mrs Fields," said Hanna, dutifully she got onto her knees and began to lick.

Almost straightaway Pam was orgasming, Hanna didn't do any lead up, just going straight in as Pam wanted, her tongue driving up and down the slit, forcing its way into the slick slot. The Milf shuddered in excitement, her hands spreading out behind her as she leant back and let the teen's tongue do it's work. Hanna's face went deeper between Pam's legs, her tongue flickering out all the time, up and down the Mom's slit, pressing at the lips and forcing itself between them so that she was cleaning up Pam's cummy juice. The Milf groaned in pleasure as Hanna worked harder and faster, pushing her tongue down. She put her hands on top of the teen's head, forcing her further forward and controlling her. "Yes, you little slut. Slurp my cunt, tongue it hard. I want you to lick my twat like the whore you are."

Hanna's lithe tongue continued to do its work, slamming in and down, licking deep and hard. All the time she was being pushed so her face was jammed at the older woman's cunt, her nose sticking at the slit, sniffing in the wet aroma, her mouth open and her tongue shooting. Pam gasped again, the orgasmic pleasure coming thick and fast, whoever Hanna's girlfriend was she was a lucky woman, the teen's licking as enthusiastic as if her life depended on it. Pam wondered if the girlfriend was the teen's first and she'd been trained or whether she'd been secretly slutting it up around Rosewood and its neighbours for years, tonguing every woman she could. Certainly the teen was either gifted or had been well educated in cunt-lapping as she slammed the tongue hard and deep, driving Pam into paroxysms of pleasure. The Milf shook, "Oooohhh, yesssss, uurrrhhh. Oh God, tongue it you whore, stick your pretty little face right into my twat and slurp it. Oooohhh, cunt lick me, lick my hot pussy clean with that dirty, skanky tongue of yours."

She didn't let Hanna pull back, pressing the blonde's teen head between her leg. But there was no sign that Hanna was wanting to retreat, her tongue slapping forward and in, driving down Pam's slick slot as if she been born for it. The teen knew how to please a woman, her tongue finding the sensitive spots and stimulating them with wet, sexy licks, her fingers up there to widen in and make sure she could get her mouth in. Pam gasped again as another orgasmic wave rushed over her, making her brain spark and flash stars in front of her eyes. She squealed in pleasure, "Harder, you bitch, tongue it. I want you to eat my cunt all up so I can soak your slut face."

It was hard to believe that Hanna could lick harder and more enthusiastically than she was already doing. But she managed it. Her tongue rammed down and in, running up and down the twat walls and the hidden nerves beneath. The teen's fingers spread the hole open and her thumb was pushing at the clit, another zone of pleasure to be stimulated and excited. Pam closed her eyes and squealed in pleasure, she still didn't know who the A-Team was and whether it was just Hanna's with her girlfriend or a group of others, but whoever they were she was thankful. The full trained Hanna's tongue slammed in, licking up the cum as quickly as Pam's cunt could produce it and that was fast. The Milf was far beyond the seventh heaven, at least in fourteenth or fifteenth, the orgasmic excitement racing through her body like stunt planes looping the loop. The blonde teenager's tongue continued to do it's work...

"Oooohhh fuuucckkk, fuuuckkk, fuuucckkk, " Pam wasn't usually a big swearer, but it seemed somehow appropriate now, "Fuuuckkk, fuuuckk, yessssss. Ohhhhh, you slut, use your tongue to make me cum. Fuuuccckk, yessss, fuck, fuck, fuck, ooohhhh, yesssss."

The pleasure built up like it water in a blocked hose. Pam screamed in ecstasy and just like an unblocked hose blasted her liquid forward. It surged into Hanna's mouth and sprayed her face, matting her hair and dripping from her chin and cheeks. As Pam slumped back on the bed she was impressed that Hanna paused to swallow and then was back on cunt lapping. Pam was almost tempted to leave her down their licking and lapping at her absolutely soaking pussy and driving her to another orgasm. But the teen had such a nice ass it would be a crime not to fuck it. She let the teen continue for another minute, shuddering in pleasure and letting out satisfied moans as she tried to gain her strength back after the super-orgasm.

LL72
LL72
1,184 Followers
12