The A-Team Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough Hanna, sit on your knees, in a begging position," Pam pushed the teen away from her cunt. The younger blonde did as she was told, looking appealingly at the Milf, her cum soaked face tilted upwards.

Pam got up and walked over to the drawers and picked up the strap-on lying on the bed. She slowly put it on, keeping her eyes on Hanna who was staring at the toy lustfully. The Milf grinned, she wanted the toy nice and lubricated for Hanna's ass, there had been some lubricant in the drawer as well, but she had a better way to make the toy slick - and it would give Hanna's watching girlfriend a show as well. "Lie on your back on the bed and let your head down over the side," she ordered.

Unsurprisingly Hanna immediately did as she was told, Pam watching as the teen got on the bed and dropped her head down, so that her blonde hair hung down. Pam smiled, "Do you know what I'm going to do now?"

"Whatever you like," answered Hanna.

Pam nodded, Hanna's comment was true if not the actual answer. She took a step forward, holding the cock, "I'm going to face-fuck you. I'm going to slide this cock in your mouth like it's a cunt and fuck you good, until you're gagging and this toy is so slippery it'll slide into your hot little tush like a hot knife through butter."

The teen nodded and opened her mouth in readiness. Pam moved forward and she said she'd do slid her dildo into the mouth like it was a pussy. Hanna's jaw stretched as she accommodated it and Pam could feel her shudder and struggle as it went deeper in and began to fill the teen's mouth. Not wanting to suffocate her Pam pulled back an inch and then moved forward, driving the dildo further into Hanna's mouth. The teen shook again and her hands moved to Pam's ass to hold it. The teen was trained, Pam was sure, it would give the Milf balance, but also tell her if she was choking the blonde so much she was in breathing trouble, rather than just the normal gagging and shuddering which came with a hard throat-fucking. "I'm going to enjoy this," Pam purred pulling back and going forward, the dick slipping further into the teen mouth, "I'm going to love fucking your pretty slut face."

"GGggffff," Hanna gargled in reply.

The older Mom pushed in, lying herself over the teen and resting her hands on the beds either side of Hanna's waist as she went in and out. Below her Hanna spluttered and choked, gagging on the dick being forced deep into her mouth and throat. Bile and saliva spewed up between her lips, her eyes watering and blinking. But it was only her mouth that was leaking, her pussy was soaked, the cum visible over the lips. Pam could have bent down and licked it, but she didn't bother - one didn't worry about pleasuring fuckholes, they just existed to be banged and used and Hanna was a total fuckhole. The older woman forced the cock in, feeling the shudder of the teen below her, the young blonde grabbing the Milf's ass, kneading the round rump, squeezing and pulling it, massaging the cheeks with her palms and fingers.

"You're such a slut Hanna. What would your Mom think if she could see you now? She'd disown you, she'd think you're a whore and not even an expensive hooker you hire on the internet, but a cheap corner street skank who fucks for five dollars," Pam grinned as she slammed down. She loved being in control and face fucking the hot blonde. Even if she wasn't cumming it was still sexually fun, the domination of the teen and that this was a girl she'd known, who'd come round for dinner, given lifts to, even babysat when she was younger - that was such a turn on. "Swallow my cock fuck-face, let me ram your throat and make you gag. God, you submissive slut, fancy allowing yourself to be mouth-banged."

Hanna's tits were pressed under Pam's stomach as she went in and out, her own titties were bouncing at the teen's toned tum, squashing down as Pam's body hammered down. The Milf went faster and harder, forcing the cock in as far as she could manage making the teen's jaw stretch like she was a python. With each thrust Hanna was shaking and shuddering, her body twisting like she was on an electric wire. She was gagging so much the clear, white liquid was spilling out of her mouth and covering her upturned face. It was streaking down her cheeks and into her eyes, ruining her make-up and soaking into her hair; which was so awry she looked like a drunken pixie after crashing into a hedge. Pam didn't care, she was in control, face fucking the hot blonde and making her hers. "Yeah you whore, gag on this fucking big dick. Only sluts get throat-banged like this, especially by another woman. You're a cock swallowing dyke fuck-face, aren't you? A fucking fuckhole who's only role in life is to satisfy your betters..."

She was sure if Hanna hadn't her mouth full she'd have agreed, and it was as least possible that the rocking of her head was because she was nodding and not because her mouth was being hard pounded.

Still, enjoyable though face fucking the hot little slut was Pam didn't want to concentrate on the mouth when there was still another hole to enjoy. She dragged the cock out of the teen's mouth, Hanna gagging and coughing as it was withdrawn and she could breath in air that wasn't polluted by the dildo down her throat. She blinked her eyes, washing away the liquid that had formed in them messing her eyeliner. She looked upside at Pam, waiting for instructions like the well-trained hole on legs she was.

"Get on the bed, opposite the camera on your knees face down on the bed. Use your hands to peel apart those cheeks so I can easily get into that dyke asshole of yours," Pam quickly gave the orders, she didn't want her dick to dry after all the effort she'd put into face-fucking Hanna so it was as slippery as black ice. The blonde almost jumped so quickly did she react to the older woman's commands, spreading her asshole for Pam's inspection.

The Milf smiled as she looked down, that was no virgin rosebud or she was a Dutch Clown, in fact it even looked like it had been used earlier today and not fully closed - Hanna's girlfriend looked like she was a big an ass fan as Pam. The older woman glanced at the drawers, within which the camera was 'hidden'. She hoped whoever was filming them was enjoying it - probably not as much as Pam, the Milf was having such fun fucking the submissive whore in front of her she couldn't imagining just watching matching up.

She turned back to Hanna clambering onto the bed behind the senior student. The younger woman pulled harder at her cheeks, showing the Mom she was listening about Pam wanting to get the dick in with as little effort as possible. Pam was impressed, she wondered what it'd be like to have her own slut as well trained as that. Perhaps even Emily, she mused, before quickly dismissing the thought. She didn't need to think about others, she just needed to enjoy Hanna here and now. She paused for a second, savouring the butt in front of her, "I'm going to enjoy fucking this," she said to herself.

"Oh yes, fuck my slutty ass, you own it for tonight, so do what you want with it," Hanna called.

Pam smiled, "I'm going to," she said, positioning the dildo. "I'm going bang it so hard you'll be screaming for mercy and more dick at the same time." She slammed forward.

Hanna squealed as the full ten inches of plastic drove all the way in. The thrust might have slowed as it went deeper, facing resistance from the anal walls, but it didn't stop until Pam's thighs smacked at the teen's tushie cheeks. The Milf grinned happily, as far as she was concerned happiness could be defined as butt-fucking a hot bottom; and Hanna was a hot bottom and as a submissive as a well trained puppy. The Mom pushed herself back, the toy making a slurping sound as it drew through the teen's anal chute, stuck round it like plaster in mould. Hanna gave another cry of pleasure, shuddering as the bulbous head slid back, sending vibrations up and down her chute stimulating hidden nerves. Pam slammed in, driving the dildo down the hole, following it down until she smashed into Hanna's cheeks again.

"Aaaarrrghhhh," the blonde screamed orgasmically, "AAAArrrghh, yesssss, aaaargggh. Fuck my ass, fuck it hard, ram it."

"You dirty slut whore," laughed Pam as she pulled back and hammered down again. "You love big strap-ons up your dyke butt." She paused as she dragged the toy down and pounded it in, "You're a lesbo ass whore aren't you?"

"Yes, yes," shrieked Hanna as the Milf's toy retreated and advanced down her butt-hole, getting faster and faster, "Yes, yes! I'm a dyke slut, an anal loving lesbo bitch. I love big toys ramming my butt-hole, I adore them, I live for them!"

"You're just a fuckhole to me," Pam didn't care how much Hanna enjoyed being fucked, the teen was there for the dominant woman's pleasure, not her own. "I was telling you you're a fucking hole who's only role in life is to get her hot little whore ass rammed and opened."

"I am, I am fucking fuckhole, an anal slut on legs, a cheap dyke whore, who's just made for butt-banging," Hanna squealed happily.

"You are," agreed Pam, "You're a whore, a fuck slut, a dumb blonde butt-banged bitch."

Hanna squealed again, rocking in ecstasy as the dildo smashed down her back passage. Pam gritted her teeth and rammed even harder, slamming the toy in as hard as she could, forcing it deep and fast; she could almost smell the smoke from the friction. And despite Hanna's pleasure not mattering it was, Pam thought to herself, still a turn on to hear the blonde shrieking and screaming, cumming loudly and repeatedly and all due to the hammering Pam was giving her. She might be just a cheap slut, but she was a loud and enthusiastic cheap slut, who's orgasms were filling the motel room with sound. "AAarrrrghhh, fuuuckkk meeeee pleeeeaase, yesssssss, aaaaargggghhh, myyyy assssss, fuuuckkk, oooohhhh Goddddddd, fuuuckkk, aaaaarrrgggh, pleeeease fuuucckkk meeee haaaardeeer! " The screams and wails were both endless and attractive, a sign of who was in control and who was getting her butt vigorously sodomised. "AAArrrghhh, yeessss, fuuuckkk, pleeeeasse, ram my ass, oh God ram it harder!"

Pam thudded forward, sending the toy all the way into the teen's well used asshole. Hanna shuddered and shook, screaming some more, her gorgeous tits wiggling and bouncing, her hands gripping the bedding. Pam smiled to herself, enjoying every second off the butt-banging, she'd been with some hot whores, young women who were energetic and experienced, who were the most gorgeous fucks available. All of them had been professionals, who took it in the ass from other women for a living. And none could match to Hanna Marin - if the girl wasn't a pro, she should have been. Pam pounded her even more violently, not giving the teen's butthole even a second's respite from its hard pounding. The teen squealed and squawked, her hands gripping and pulling at the bedding as she raised her ass back to the older woman, the fucked hole welcoming Pam in.

"You slut, whore, dirty cock sucking, ass fucked dyke fuckhole," Pam said without rancour, perfectly describing the blonde, "You anal loving skank hooker, pussy slurping bitch lesbo."

"Aaaarrrghh," Hanna screamed in reply, "Fuck me harder, please butt-bang me more, hammer my asshole open."

Pam continued to do so, the dildo going deep into the asshole, with every thrust seeming to make Hanna almost double in ecstatic pleasure. Pam could feel the perspiration on the teen's skin as she bumped and ground, her hands sliding on the teen's waist as Hanna proved that like a Bon Jovi album she was slippery when wet, the sheen of the sweat making the teen glow under light.

"Take my plastic prick in that slut asshole, scream like a whore, act like the dirty skank hooker you are," Pam instructed the squealing blonde.

"Aaarrrrghh, fuuuuckkk," Hanna was vigorously rubbing her cunt, adding to the pleasure she was getting from the older woman. She shuddered so hard the bed rocked, her back arching as she came, the spine stretching so hard the vertebra were displayed against her skin. The older woman smashed into her, the toy ramming down the open butt hole, scraping the insides and pounding at the cervix wall. Hanna screamed even higher and worked her fingers over her slick slot so hard that a burst of girl juice shot out and over the bed. "Fuuuuckkkk, aaaaarggggh, yessssss!"

Pam pounded harder, panting with exertion as she gave the teen her all. She was sweating as well, trickles of damp perspiration running down her. It wasn't the only dampness, her cunt was soaking with lust as well, the haft rubbing against it every time she hammered home. The teen was such a bangable fuckhole that Pam was going even harder than she normally went, slamming forward speedily and with force, putting all her strength in ploughing the dick down the anal furrow. Hanna screamed again, a real turn on to the Milf fucking her, and squirted, another turn on to Pam. The older woman girded herself and went forward in a fucking frenzy, slamming the cock as fast and hard as was possible without totally wrecking the younger lesbian's asshole. Hanna seemed to appreciate it screaming orgamsically, "AAAArrrrghhh, fuuuuckkk, yeesssss, aaaaarrgghhh."

"Take it slut, take it," Pam panted as she used all her energy in the pounding.

Soon she was reduced to grunting and panting, unable to speak, as her lungs went into a pumping overtime. It was worth it for the screams and squeals and rocking of Hanna and the vibrating waves of pleasure that shot up the strap-on and ran through Ashley's clit and cunt. She continued at speed as long as she could, until she was aching and barely able to breath. And all through it Hanna was orgasming, shrieking as loud as banshee on the moors, "AAaarrrrghhh, fuuuckkk, aaaaaghhh. Oh God, yesssssss!"

Finally, exhausted, Pam pulled out and collapsed on the bed. She hoped she'd given the mysterious A-Team a show. At the very least she'd enjoyed fucking the hot blonde slut, so she counted the night as a success even if no more messages came through; she could have asked Hanna again, but the teen wouldn't talk, she was too well trained. Anyway she looked as exhausted and incapable of speech as the Milf, collapsed forward on the bed, panting softly in a post-orgasmic climb down. Forcing herself to sit up Pam said, "I'm going to have a shower." She didn't invite Hanna to join her or even to sit down and watch some TV whilst she was waiting, the blonde was an anal fuck slut, there to be banged and nothing else (though for Emily's sake next time Pam saw her she'd be polite and not mention tonight).

She returned from the shower refreshed. Hanna had dressed and left, avoiding the need for any goodbye just as a good whore should. smiling at the memory of the teen's bangable butt Pam began to get dressed. She was just reaching for her jacket, about to leave when her cell beeped. She immediately opened it and read. It was an address of an apartment on the other side of Rosewood.

*

It wasn't the seediest part of town, but it was nearer that end than the affluent upmarket suburbs. Pam parked the car and checked her phone in case there was another message - there wasn't. She slid the cell back into her jacket pocket and headed inside, taking the elevator to the floor indicated.

It was quiet and eerily normal, no signs of sex parties or naked woman cavorting in the corridor, just a few potted plants and neatly painted doors. Pam walked to the one indicated and knocked. There was no answer from inside.

She raised her hand to knock again.

Her phone beeped.

She opened it. There were just two words on the message, 'Come in'.

She reached for the door handle and pulled it down, stepping into the apartment. It was neatly, if sparsely furnished, the only decoration being a series of pictures on the far wall. Even across the room Pam could see they were all of the naked butts of women, posing to the cameras. But that wasn't what drew her attention. On the wall was a wide screen television playing a DVD on her ass-pumping Hanna. But that wasn't what drew her attention either.

Standing in the middle of the room Alison Dilaurentis, Ella Montgomery, Mona Vanderwaal and Melissa Hastings, all of them obviously waiting for her, wine glasses in their hands. Ella took a step forward passing a glass to her, smiling as she did, "Welcome to the A-Team..."

12