The A-Team Ch. 12

Story Info
A reimagining of Pretty Little Liars with more lesbian sex.
9.1k words
4.77
3.7k
3
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 09/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,184 Followers

"Hello," it was the only thing Pam Fields could think to say as she was handed a glass full of wine. She hadn't been sure what she had been expecting when she'd followed the instructions to come to this address, but her instinct had told her to come. Same as it had told her to go to the motel earlier and to reply to the mysterious texts from the equally mysterious A. If she'd thought about it she'd half hoped another naked hottie like Hanna ready to be banged, whilst expecting it would be a blackmailer threatening to divulge her lust for lesbian ass to the world. But if the waiting women were planning to blackmail her they'd done a terrible job of concealing their identities and she also thought that criminals might look a little less welcoming, greeting her with guns and snarls rather than wine and smiles.

"We're the A-Team and we want you to become our newest member" Ella Montgomery gestured with her hands to the other younger women standing around. Pam instantly recognised Alison DiLaurentis, even if the blonde hadn't been all over the news both for her kidnapping and subsequent escape, she had been her daughter's friend. Beside her was another teen of the same age, Pam vaguely recognised her from going to school with Emily. She struggled with the name for a moment, sipping her drink as she thought - it quickly came to her, Mona... Mona Vanderwaal. The final woman was in her early twenties, she was smiling as openly and friendly as the rest. Pam knew her straight away, it was Veronica Hastings eldest daughter, Melissa. Ella smiled, seeming to recognise Pam's confusion, "You'll have questions, I'm sure."

"Yes," Pam was nodding, there were thousands of them crowding in her mind like shoppers jostling through the shop doors on Black Friday.

Ella nodded, "That's natural. But why don't you have a quick look at our photo collection. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, there's a few, um 'faces' you'll recognise." She slid her arm through Pam's friendly and led the other woman over to the set of pictures on the wall, the other A-team members following.

Pam could see that all of the photos were of women, naked or semi-naked, their butts on display. As she got nearer she could see more - that all the women's asses were gaped and opened as if they'd just been vigorously butt-banged and that among the booties on display was her daughter's Emily. The discovery didn't shock or horrify Pam (which was a little shocking and horrifying in itself). She'd known that Emily was a lesbian and looking at the teen's butt she found herself secretly admiring it, wondering what it had been like to fuck, and whether Emily was a good a bang as her friend. She half-turned to Ella, "Have you butt-banged her?"

Ella knew who she was talking about, she shook her head with a smile, "Not yet."

"I have," said Melissa.

"And Ali and I fucked her as well," Mona pointed out another picture of Emily, this time with her ex-girlfriend Paige also displaying a well-used asshole.

Pam felt a touch of jealousy and a flush of heat between her legs. She nodded to show she'd heard the words and turned back to the photos, there were several of Hanna there, unsurprisingly, but her Mom, Ashley as well. And of Spencer and Aria, neither Melissa or Ella seemed put-off by the fact their sister and daughter were on the wall as well, their butts opened and raw. Pam's gaze went from one picture to another, each time wishing it was her who had strap-oned the sexy ass and left it gaping. "You've fucked all these girls," it was a statement.

"Yes, between us," smiled Ella.

"There's Aria there," Pam said.

"Are you asking if the others fucked her or me?" grinned Ella. She pointed to a photo of Aria bent over on her hands and knees whilst around her clustered Mona, Ali and Melissa, all with their fingers hooked into the younger Montgomery's open asshole and pulling it wider. "Everyone enjoyed her, she's a total slut." She moved to point to another picture of Aria, her face reflected in a mirror, her ass open. "I took that moments after I'd taken her anal virginity."

Pam breathed in sharply, both because of what the other Mom had just said and because Aria's ass looked so fuckable. A world of possibilities swum in front of Pam, depraved and disturbing fantasies she shouldn't even consider. "If I join would I get to butt-fuck Emily like you did Aria?"

"Do you want to?" asked Ella.

For a moment Pam paused, then she nodded, "Yes."

"In that case you will and lots of other hot butt as well," Ella said, "We never go short."

"And we share as well," said Alison, "Anyone on this wall is yours, whenever you want. They'll all such fuck-sluts they'll bend over and spread pretty much just for asking."

"Shall we sit down?" Ella took Pam's arm again and led her to the sofa. A large TV sat in front of it, a scene paused Hanna Marin's mouth open above her Mom's cunt.

Alison saw that Pam was staring. She grinned, "They were easily trained."

"And it was fun doing so," added Mona. She took a seat beside Pam as Ella took one on the other side. Melissa and Alison slipped down onto a sofa to the side.

Pam looked at them all, "I...how... what?" the questions were exploding so fast she couldn't answer them.

"Let me start," said Ella, "Have you heard of the Amazons?"

Pam struggled to remember her school days and the Classics, "They're warrior women from Greek legend."

"Yes, except they aren't a legend," Ella said, "Thousands of years ago the Amazon's ruled over a large part of ancient Greece, taking more and more by conquest. The Amazon's themselves were dominant lesbians, male slaves would be used for pregnancy and then discarded, sent to the mines or to work the fields. Male children would be abandoned or if they were lucky sold to a passing slave trader. I'm not defending this, it was different time and more brutal. As for girls, at puberty they'd be taken to the temple, ten at a time. They'd be locked in a room, without food or weapons, dressed just in a simple robe.

"They'd only be let out when nine had submitted to the other and she would become the Amazon. The others would become bitches, just above the female slaves in the pecking order, but still just fuckholes to be used as the Amazons wanted. Do you know how the one who became dominant would win?"

Pam shook her head, "She was stronger I guess, beat the others up until they gave in."

Ella shook her head, "No. Forcing a woman was a sign of weakness, an Amazon who did that would be exiled or worse... No, the Amazons had discovered the power of the mind. You see, not only are women secret lesbians, the majority of them are secretly submissive, there's only a few - perhaps one in ten - who are dommes, who can control the subs and own them. But most women it's buried so deep they never realise. The Amazon's discovered the secrets of unlocking the inner submissive. All the way through puberty the girls were trained to take control, to use words and touch to bend others to their sexual will. Only the best, the most strongest of them would be able to bend nine others and one by one make them her sexual playthings."

"So Hanna was a sub?" that much was obvious, but Pam asked anyway.

"Oh yes," grinned Mona, "One of the most submissive sluts in Rosewood."

"And the Amazons?" Pam had a feeling she knew where it was going.

Ella nodded, "You know the tale of Troy?"

"Ten year siege and Brad Pitt," Pam replied.

"Both the legend and the movie take certain liberties with the truth. Troy was the capital of the Amazon's land, but Paris wasn't a man but an Amazon princess who seduced Helen with the power of her persuasion and took her back to join her harem of sluts. It was an insult too far to the Greeks, that the most beautiful woman in the world was now a lesbian fuckhole. They went to war and destroyed Troy utterly, killing the majority of the Amazons and taking most of the remainder, children mainly, into slavery...

"Oh," Pam had been expecting a happier ending.

Ella grinned, as if she was reading the other woman's mind. "Not all the Amazons were killed or enslaved. A few escaped. They realised that whilst the cities and lands of the Amazons had been conquered, they still had their gift for opening submissives' minds, and bottoms, to their persuasions and that there were an awful lot of sexy hotties out there for the taking. They couldn't act openly or else they'd be destroyed, but covertly they could act, seducing any young bottom they wanted and anally dominating her dyke butt. A secret society was born and slowly it has spread, inducing new members - putting them together in Amazon Teams, or A-Teams."

"You're Amazons," said Pam.

"Yes and if you join us so will you be," said Ella, the others nodding in agreement.

"So how did you become Amazons?" asked Pam, "If Em's a total bottom and so's Aria it's not genetic."

"No one knows who the Gods bestow with their gifts," Melissa said, "Some have it and some don't."

"You can soon learn who has the potential to use it," added Alison, "that's why we approached you, the butt-fucking Hanna was the final test."

"If you're asking how this team formed...?" Ella let the question slide into silence.

Pam nodded.

"There's two more tests to perform..." Ella said, "If you are interested?"

"Yes," said Pam eagerly, the thought of all that submissive bottom was making her throat tighten and her heart beat; she'd jumped through fire to join the A-Team and have it made available.

"We saw how you did when presented with Hanna, a very impressive domination," said Ella, "However how do you fare when presented with an unused sub, one who doesn't even know she's an anal loving slut dyke? That's what we need to know, we need to see how you work your way into her panties."

"Okay," said Pam nervously, not knowing how you seduced a woman who thought she was straight - the team had said there was a way, they hadn't bothered to tell her that. "Do I choose or have you got someone in mind?"

In response Melissa opened a folder and took out a glossy photo. She passed it to Pam. The older woman's eyebrows rose in surprise as she looked at the photograph; it was a shot of a professional woman standing for office, her mouth straight and her face expressionless - all giving an impression of command and purpose, not like what Pam imagined a slut looked like at all. However what surprised Pam was that it was Melissa's Mom, Veronica Hastings. She looked up from the photograph, "Is this right?"

Melissa nodded, "To Amazons family ties are nothing, the team is all and my Mom is a lesbian bottom secretly begging to be broken."

"Are you sure she's a bottom, I always had Veronica down as very Alpha," asked Pam.

"Oh yes, you can tell, there's little signs which give it away. Once you're a member we can teach you them," Alison said.

"But don't worry, for this first time you won't have to go alone," Ella smiled, "You and I are going to dyke DP her."

*

It wasn't often Veronica Hastings went for a morning social someone's house, as a working Mom she didn't have time, especially as she was recently single and also running for Rosewood Mayor. But also she didn't really have friends, as a high powered lawyer she had contacts, clients and acquaintances. So it was nice on one of her rare days off to be invited over by Pam Fields, the Mom of one her daughter's friends for a cup of tea, a cookie and conversation, and even better that it was also Ella Montgomery's non-working day and she had joined them.

Veronica sipped delicately at her tea. It was scalding hot and she carefully put it down on the coffee table in front of her, making sure it was balanced on the saucer that, in turn, balanced on a coaster to make sure none dripped out and stained the table's veneer. Compared to her own lounge Pam's was much smaller with a small couch and just one other comfy chair, in which Ella was sitting.

Pam reappeared from the kitchen, a large plate piled high with sugary cookies in her hand. She offered one to Ella, who raised her hand to decline, before going over to Veronica. "Please take one, they're delicious," she said holding the plate inches from Veronica's nose. Veronica was about to decline, whist she was sure the cookies were every bit as mouth-watering as Pam said she was also sure they were equally fattening. Pam seemed to know what she was thinking as she moved the plate even closer, "I won't take no for an answer."

"Okay," Veronica's willpower collapsed and she took a cookie, with only a twinge of guilt.

Pam put the plate down on the table - not taking one herself, Veronica noticed -and sat down next to her. The other Mom was wearing a perfume that Veronica didn't recognise, but whatever it was the smelt was alluring and attractive, like roses in a garden. She was also wearing a shorter skirt than veronica had seen her wear before, one which only went part way up her thighs. It was good Pam was obviously recovering from her husband's death and thinking about being attractive again, if only with friends in a safe place.

Strangely enough Ella was also dressed more daringly than usual, though most times that Veronica saw her the other woman was just about to go to school or just returning and as a teacher she had to uphold certain standards. She was also wearing a short, if baggy skirt, and a tight top that didn't seem to have a bra underneath. Wearing her own knee length skirt and smart blouse, Veronica felt a little overdressed.

"So, we're three singletons together now," said Pam, kicking out a leg and crossing it over the other.

"That's true," smiled Veronica.

"Any hints?" Pam grinned as well, her leg seemed longer when bare, elongated and smooth, the calve muscles in the lower leg toned as the Mom strained them as she stretched it enticingly.

"I'm not sure I have any," admitted Veronica.

"I'm sure you must," Ella was grinning wickedly.

"Mmnn, yes, spill," said Pam.

"We're alone, no kids around," agreed Ella.

"So, we're going to talk about men?" Veronica said. That could be fun, most of her conversations tended to be on a higher plane; law, politics, economics and with other lawyers and politicians as well as Melissa and Spencer; talking about sex would be a welcome change. And even if she wasn't getting any perhaps it would reboot her confidence and get her back out looking for a new man again. "I got to say though my guy stories are pretty tame."

"Mine too," said Pam, "but I've got some racy stories about girls."

Veronica was a practised lawyer, who'd been at the bar long enough that she was able to conceal her surprise behind a poker face. Even so she had to reach down and take a sip of the tea to give herself a moment to recover from that revelation - which, unless she'd totally misinterpreted, was Pam coming out. It was lucky the cup was at her lips because even her ice-cool demeanour might have quivered a little as Ella said, "Most my good ones are about other women as well."

"So what about you, Veronica, do you have any girl stories?" Pam asked.

Veronica felt so flustered that she thought the other woman had inched up on her so that they were sitting closer together. That was absurd of course, and Veronica made a non-committal comment, "All my stories are really tame, I'm sure."

"Can I tell you a secret?" Pam leant forward conspiratorially, it was hard not to notice that her top was loose fitting and her boobs wiggled under it.

"Of course," said Ella and Veronica nodded her agreement.

Pam grinned, "Last night I fucked a real hot blonde and she was only eighteen."

Veronica did react this time, her mouth opening briefly in surprise, though she quickly closed it. Ella didn't seem to be as surprised though, "You go girl... what was she like, tell us more."

Pam moved closer to Ella, sliding further along the couch; co-incidentally this made her much closer to Veronica as well, so near space the width of a matchstick separated them. Pam grinned widely, "She was this hot blonde senior that I met through adverts on my cell. She was so up for it, so we went to a motel and soon she was totally naked. I equipped myself with a strap-on and fucked her, she was insatiable, a real dirty slut."

Adding to the morning's surprises Veronica felt herself being turned on. It wasn't often that she thought about having lesbian sex, she was, without a doubt straight, but every now and then a little bi-curious imagining would slip into her mind and she'd briefly spend a night fantasising about going down on some hot woman. She wondered if tonight her sexy dreamings would be about Pam. Even now she could find herself thinking about it being her going to a hotel with Pam and dropping to her knees as she licked the other Mom's cunt. She forced herself to sound interested, but just politely so, "Oh, that sounds like you had a good time."

"Oh my... that's great. I'm jealous," Ella sounded much more enthusiastic, "There are so many hot teens around, I tell you as a teacher it can be hell. What do you think Veronica?"

"Yes, there are," Veronica was seldom lost for words, but equally she didn't always want to say too much. Especially as she hadn't thought about it before and now she was she was thinking there were a number of hot teens and come to that older women in Rosewood, and she'd put Ella and Pam in that category as well..

"Too many, I think," said Ella. Veronica thought the other Mom might have briefly winked, but she wasn't sure.

"You haven't heard the best bit," smiled Pam, "Where I fucked her."

"I thought you went to a motel?" Veronica turned, blushing slightly that she was showing so much interest in Pam's lesbian conquest. She decided she'd quickly try and steer the conversation onto safer ground as soon as the opportunity came up.

Pam smiled, shaking her head, "I don't mean where. I mean which hole."

Veronica's eyes widened for a second as the words sunk in, before she lawyer's expression reinserted itself. Still even with her face neutral she couldn't help the patter in her heart or the sexual itch in her pussy.

"Go on, tell," laughed Ella, "You hound Pam..."

"I banged the hottie in the ass, she was a total slut, couldn't get enough of my big dildo in her sweet teen butt," Pam grinned and despite herself Veronica's eyes flickered briefly as the scene of her fellow Mom and a nameless young blonde swam into her mind.

"Mmnnn, that sounds fun," Ella said. Veronica turned to the brunette as she spoke. It must have been an accident or perhaps Ella had moved too quickly in her excitement, but her skirt slipped further up the teacher's thighs than was prudent, especially as her legs were open rather than crossed. A few more inches and there might be a gash flash, something, even with the conversation turning hot and steamy, Veronica was sure Ella didn't intend that. Ella smiled, not innocently "If we're talking about fuckable blonde teens what about Hanna Marin?"

"What about her?" Veronica asked innocently.

Ella answered her own question, "I'd bang her I really would. Every time she comes round I swear she wiggles her ass to tease me and seeing her walking down the corridor at school, I could just so bend her over a desk and butt-fuck her to eternity."

Veronica reddened slightly, not because they were talking about anally banging one of her daughter's best, non-lesbian, friends, but because even as Ella was talking about taking Hanna over the desk a dirty vision appeared in Veronica's head of Ella with a big strap-on. The only difference was that it was Veronica not Hanna who was naked and wiggling her ass at the teacher. Her pussy was steaming and horny as hell. "Anyone for some more cookies?"

She reached forward, grabbing the plate like it was gold. The others made no move to go for the cookies and so after a few seconds hovering it over the table Veronica put it down and leant back, her attempt to change the subject failed. Before she could move again, perhaps to take the teacups into the kitchen Pam's hand was her thigh, resting lightly. Veronica looked down, as if she was imagining the touch and sight would confirm she was going mad. But she wasn't. Pam's hand was resting lightly on her thigh, only the skirt separating it from naked skin. The other Mom wasn't making any movement, it could be accidental or to persuade her that she was a guest and didn't need to tidy up. Veronica wasn't sure, but she couldn't move without pushing the hand off and for some reason she seemed unable to do that. She leant back against the couch and tried a relaxed smile.

LL72
LL72
1,184 Followers