The A-Team Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes," Veronica said happily. It didn't matter the toy had just been pounding her ass, Pam was right, she was a slut, a dirty, kinky one and she wanted to suck the dick.

Getting onto her knees and opening her mouth Veronica slid her lips along the dick. She was more experienced in giving blow jobs than in anal, even if the cock's she had sucked before been her husband and college boyfriend's. She quickly got into a rhythm, her head bobbing back and forth, as she took as much of the dick into her mouth as she was able to. It tasted bitter, but Veronica didn't mind, it was submissively hot and her pussy was as wet as it could be. even as she sucked her hands were down between her legs stroking at her slit. Cum leaked out and onto her tips.

"Suck it properly, you slut. Get it all in," said Pam. She grabbed the back of Veronica's head and brought her forward.

"Gorrrroorr," grunted Veronica as the cock went deeper into her mouth, pressing first against her cheek and then going further in. Her eyes widened, water clouding them. But she didn't need Pam's hands to drive her forward, now she realised the more dominant woman wanted the cock totally cleaned she pushed herself; ignoring the gagging and the tears in her eyes and the ache in her jaw. "Gorroorr, goorrrooorr," she choked.

"That's it slut," called Ella from behind.

"Suck my toy, slut. Swallow that dick that been in your ass, wash your butt juices from it with your mouth," Pam ordered. She let go off Veronica and put her hands on her hip, content to let the lawyer find her own pace.

Veronica went as fast as she could. Her head moving up and down the cock, each time taking as much as she could in her mouth. She gagged, but she didn't stop, letting the bile run out of her mouth like the aftermath of a college blow job. Her eyes were cloudy and misty from the water in them, but even with her vision blurred she could see Pam's smile as the other woman looked down on her. Veronica tried not to feel pride that she was satisfying someone who must have fucked as many hot lesbians as Pam, but she couldn't help it. Beside her she could hear the flutter of falling clothes as Ella stripped.

"You want to spit-roast the dyke slut?" asked Ella. She wasn't addressing Veronica.

"Yes. Slut, I'm going to sit down. I want your head down my dildo and your ass raised for Ella," Pam gave Veronica her instructions.

The other Mom swiftly moved to obey, popping the cock out of her mouth to crawl over to the sofa and, as Pam sat down open-legged, to position herself between the woman's thighs and bring her head down to the cock. Her lips opened and she took it in, bobbing her head up and down the plastic phallus.

"You've gaped this ass," Ella said as she took hold off her dildo and fed it into the waiting hole.

It slid in a lot easier than Pam's, the walls ready and easily giving way to the bulbous headed dildo. It took only a few thrusts and the plastic dick was all the way in. Ella began to pound harder and harder, rocking Veronica forward. The Mom swallowed and sucked at the cock, dragging her head back up as Ella pulled back and jerking down it as the other Mom rammed forward. Her tits bounced and shook, swinging wildly as she was pounded and slammed.

"Ride the bitch," Pam called out, her hands reached out for the back of Veronica's head pushing her down the dildo so she gagged, soaking the toy in her spit.

"She's such a slut, a real whore," grinned Ella and rammed harder.

Veronica rocked between them, loving every second. It was what she was made for, to be anally fucked by one strap-on as she deep-throated another, both wielded by dommes who knew what they wanted from a lesbian bottom.

And they wanted more. "Let's DP her properly," called out Pam, "You can keep her ass, but let me ram her cunt."

"Good idea," said Ella. She slid her cock out of Veronica's butt and the Milf lifted her mouth from Pam's plastic dong. She turned her round looking for instructions from either of the dominant tops.

Ella moved over to a spare seat, "Come plant that hot little dyke ass on this strap-on,2 she ordered as she waggled the toy.

Doing as she was told Veronica walked over and then turning round lowered herself onto the dildo, slipping all the way down and drooping her legs over Ella's thighs. The teacher was grabbing her waist, balancing her and making sure she was in position as Pam came over, her dildo still dripping from the deep-throating it had just received. "Mmmnnn, this will be hot," Pam paused in front of the others gazing appreciatively down on the hole on offer.

"Yes, fuck me, double bang me," Veronica nodded enthusiastically. She had never imagined when she'd left the house this morning that by the end of it she'd be being dyke-dp'd by her friends. She was glad she hadn't, she'd have probably never left home and not discovered that she was a lesbian submissive, continuing to deny her true self even to herself.

"That's it slut, take my dildo dick," grinned Pam. She went forward, guiding the toy into Veronica's waiting twat. The lawyer gasped in excitement, as for the first time ever she was double penetrated. She'd never even imagined or thought what it would be like, it was too perverse, too kinky, too wrong for her to even consider. But like so much of her old life she was finding she was wrong. The toy slid down her soaked cunt, slowly moving forward, then faster as Pam began to pump. "Take it, bitch, take it all."

"Oooohhh, uuurrhhh, yessss," Veronica moaned. Below her Ella began to push up and down, lifting her thighs to drill the toy into Veronica's asshole, The Milf gasped as her friend's squashed her between them, the clothes she was still wearing hardly an impediment to their naked bodies. She gasped and shuddered as the pleasure flowed through her like lava escaping from a volcano. The ecstasy tore through her and her limbs flailed like windmill sails in a gale until she managed to latch her arms round the pounding Pam. She dragged her friend in, not that Pam needed any encouragement as she slammed hard.

"You dirty whore, taking two dyke dicks at once. You're a slutty lesbo bitch," grunted Pam.

"Ooohhh, yes, yessss. I am a dyke skank. I'm an anal loving whore. I love having big strap-on dicks in both my holes at once," screamed Veronica in agreement.

"Take them both deep, you're just a fuckhole for our dildos, a bitch to be butt-banged whenever we want," gasped Ella. Her hands were on Veronica's tits, squeezing them, kneading them, gripping them hard so the nipples were as erect as concrete bollards beneath her fingers.

Even as she was playing with the tits her hips were working, thrusting the toy deep into the other Milf's anal cavern. It smacked, through the thin wall, at the dildo coming the other way - their connections vibrating through Veronica and making her explode in pleasure. "Aaaarrrghhh, yesssss, aaaarrghhh." Her legs spread out, kicking in the air as her hands gripped at Pam's back. The other woman grinned as she slammed in, her dildo razoring its way down the soaken slit to bang it partner. Veronica's body trembled and shook, her face contorting like she was looking a misshapen mirror. "AAaarrrrghhh, fuuuucckkk, yesssssss."

"You skanky, slutty, lesbo whore."

"Dirty dp'd dyke."

Both Pam and Ella grunted as they pounded her, telling the lawyer what she was. Veronica didn't mind - it was true, she was a slut, a bottom, an anal bitch designed to be fucked by more dominant women. Her life was a facade, all that mattered, all that was really true, was that she was that she needed to be fucked and rammed and treated like the submissive slut she was. "Oooohhhh God, yessssss, yessssss, aaaaarrrghhh!"

The other two women redoubled their speed and velocity, hammering into her like she was just a piece of meat - which, to the dommes, she was. There cocks slammed deep and hard into her holes, expanding the two tunnels and leaving them both aching and excited. It was heaven. Veronica's head fell back, banging against Ella's shoulder. She opened her mouth and screamed out, "Fuuucckk meeee, fuck me harder."

"You heard the slut," laughed Ella, "Ram the fuckhole until it tears."

Pam's efforts redoubled, the dick speeding in so fast that it, if Veronica hadn't had her eyes tightly closed, would have been a blur. It ploughed down, sending juice spurting out, hammering hard, scraping over hidden and secret spots, pressing at the other toy through the membrane wall. Its journey only ending when Pam's body crashed against her, the dick sending Veronica in paroxysms of pleasure. "Aaarrrghhh yesss, aaaarrghh."

"Take it you slut, take our big dildo dicks," panted Pam, driving hard.

"Ooohhh, yeah, fuck you bitch, your holes are ours," moaned Pam behind her.

"Aaaarrrghhh," screamed Veronica in reply, her holes burning like they were on ablaze, even if the fire was a heavenly one. Her body jerked and shuddered, orgasms tearing through it, "Aaaarrrghhh, fuuuckkk, yesssssss."

Sweating Pam pulled out and took a step back, her dildo, erect in front of her, was dripping with Veronica's cum - the lawyer's pussy wetter than she could ever remember. She wiped a bead of perspiration from her forehead, "Get on your knees and suck Ella's toy, I want to take a souvenir picture."

Veronica didn't object, it wasn't her place. Instead she pulled herself off the cock and got down to her knees and slid her mouth over it, bobbing up and down the toy, sucking at the strap-on that had just been reaming her ass. She knew it was humiliating, but it wasn't that she didn't care, it was more she positively revelled in the it, she was a slut and sucking dick that had been in her butt just confirmed it.

As did have photos taken off her well used ass. She could hear the click of Pam's cell as she snapped away, taking picture after picture of the semi-naked lawyer, her skirt up over her waist and her ass gaping as she sucked a dildo.

"Some nice shots," Pam walked over to show Ella the pictures she'd just taken. She didn't show Veronica, thought he Milf imagined they were filthily depraved, an example of the camera not lying.

Ella nodded, "They're good, they'll more than do."

Pam nodded and slapped Veronica's butt, "Thanks for letting us DP you. It was fun."

Veronica pulled her head up off Ella's dildo and looked at the two tops, "Oh yes. We can do it again?"

"We've got your number if we want another butt-fuck," Pam said, slightly dismissively as if she was unlikely to call it. "Ella and I are going to take a shower to wash ourselves down. Let yourself out..."

She reached to Ella, taking the other woman's hand and leading her up the stairs.

For a moment Veronica watched them retreat, then she stood up and began to readjust her bra.