The A-Team Ch. 13

Story Info
A reimagining of Pretty Little Liars with more lesbian sex.
6k words
4.91
4k
3
0

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 09/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,179 Followers

Emily Field's room made the teen look so innocent, thought her Mom, as she took a look round. There were school books parked tidily on the dresser, a half-finished assignment on the desk ready to be completed, a bed neatly made with a couple of old and admired soft-toys. Even the pictures of Emily's friends which sat on the book shelf and on the nightstand were of them smiling happily at the camera and not exposing their well-gaped asses as photos of dyke bottoms should be. She glanced at her watch; 7:01 - Emily was late, but she hadn't called so the delay must only be a small one. Soon she'd be home and ready to be fucked.

Pam smiled in anticipation and left the room, going downstairs to wait for her errant daughter.

*

"You enjoyed dping my Mom?" Melissa Hastings asked Pam whilst handing her a glass of wine.

Pam glanced at the new photo that was adorning the wall of the A-team's headquarters, an apartment in a middling part of town. In it Veronica's Hastings' naked ass was on display, the cratered hole between her cheeks leaving no doubt about the violence of the ass reaming she'd received. Pam turned back to Melissa, she too was admiring the photo, one of the thing Pam had quickly realised about the team of lesbian dominatrixes she was being inducted into was that family ties were much less important than the bonds which held the A-team together. She smiled, "I enjoyed it a lot."

"I must try that ass myself sometime soon," said Melissa, her eyes sweeping over the hole.

"You should," Ella had walked over to join them, sipping her own wine, "Your Mom is a dp slut, she's a dirty a fuckhole as I've banged, she's totally gagging for it - easy to seduce. Which isn't to say that for Pam's first time she was excellent, all the right moves, absolutely controlling her, fencing her in like a sheep until Veronica had no choice but to give into her desires and fuck us."

"It was easier than I thought," Pam said.

"You're either a natural or you're not, and if you're not a natural you're a bottom made for fucking," Ella distilled the Amazon philosophy into a sentence.

"I guess I am a natural then," Pam smiled.

"The omens are good, what with the way you fucked Hanna's asshole as well. However there's one more task."

"What is it?" asked Pam.

"Let's just wait for Mona and Ali to arrive, they should be here soon," Ella replied.

"I was wondering how you got together?" asked Pam, "I mean you're old enough to be their Mom."

Ella smiled, "You know I was telling you about the Amazons?"

"Yes," Pam nodded.

Continuing Ella said, "By the time I went to University I was a total lesbian slut top, I'd fuck anything that moved, teen's, Milfs, Gilfs and anything in between - no butt was safe from me. Education wise, in my first year I did the Classics and that interested me in the Amazons. At the time I thought they were just a myth, but to a horny top the idea of a bunch of ball-busting female warriors who'd fuck anything that moved appealed...

"It seems my two interests attracted one of my female professors. She inducted me into her own A-Team, letting me learn the ropes and fuck lots of hot student ass. It was important that we kept it secret, whilst I don't think the Greeks remain a threat, there remain lots of others who wouldn't be supportive of a horde of dominant lesbians seducing their women."

"I think we've seen the news," Pam said with a smile.

"Yes. So I hid my lesbian side and married Byron - who I knew was unable to keep it in his pants, but it didn't matter because even as I was married to him I was banging other hotties. Did you know on the wedding night my old A-Team gangbanged his Mom?" she smiled, remembering, "She doesn't come to visit very much anymore."

"How to get rid of pesky in-laws," smiled Melissa, "I must remember that."

"It was fun as well, she was a prim slut until she was gagging on one strap on, whilst another two were hammering her holes," Ella smiled in memory. "I left college, but still remained a member of my old A-team, fucking women whenever I could. After a few years I moved to another one, nearer home, in Philadelphia. I was in my early thirties when my team leader took me aside and suggested I open a new chapter in Rosewood. It meant leaving some good friends and some well-trained fuckholes, but it was my duty; we need to grow to survive or else we risk melting away like summer snow. "

"So I started to look out for potential recruits and what better place to start than my school, Melissa was an obvious recruit and Alison too, both were so obviously dominant and smart and a few hints and comments soon led me to confirm that both were secretly lesbian. Mona was a bit harder, at first she seemed very meek and mild, a bottom. But just as I was thinking that I might have a go at seducing her I began to notice it was all an act, a way that girls wouldn't see her as a threat and so she could worm her way into their pants. Do you know at she'd had a six year plan for seducing Hanna and taking her anal virginity - I think it would have worked as well."

"It would have, no doubt about it," Melissa grinned, "though by joining the A-Team she was able to bring it forward."

"All A-teams need a member who is super-manipulative, who can work all the plays and know which buttons to press for each bottom to make them become a fuckslut."

"Ali was yours?" Pam asked with a smile.

Ella nodded, "She's just so good at it. But even someone so good needs training. The Amazons have a secret base, a chateau in the South of France, where girls are trained in the art of seduction. We faked Ali's kidnap. We all went for regular visits; Melissa when everyone thought she was working in London, Mona when her Mom thought she was on vacation with her Dad and her Dad thought she was with her Mom and me when everyone thought I was having an affair with that pastry cook - an actor I'd hired and a boring one at that.

"It was good for team bonding to see Ali and how she was getting on and there was plenty of ass around, the locals think it's a female only spa, so aren't surprised when hot women turn up for several weeks at a time and then leave."

"It sounds delicious," Pam said, disappointed she hadn't been in when the team was getting formed.

"I'm sure you'll get a chance to go over, assuming you pass the last test," Ella said.

She turned to the table. Alison and Mona were just settling in, after arriving moments before. They looked up as the three older women approached, slight smiles on their faces as if they knew what was coming up. Ella sat at the head, waiting for everyone to take their seats and sit comfortably, or as comfortably as Pam could as excitement and anxiety combined as she waited for the last test. Eventually after what seemed like hours but was only seconds Pam put a closed paper folder on the desk, resting her hand on it. "You've done well Pam, repaid our belief that you'll be a valuable addition to the A-Team."

Pam blushed, especially as the other three gave a polite round of applause. Ella smiled at them all, waiting a few seconds for them to stop clapping. "There's just one more task... this girl."

She pushed the folder over to Pam, who opened it, "That's Emily."

"That's right Pam, you need to seduce and butt-fuck your daughter."

*

Pam remembered the excitement she'd felt as she'd looked down at Emily's picture and heard Ella confirm the task. She could picture the teen slut's face between her legs and see the sight of the dildo sliding into Emily's asshole, vanishing from view down that well-used fuck tunnel. But there had been a night of planning to be had first, Emily was definitely a dyke fuckhole; Melissa, Ali and Mona all attested to that. But they needed a plan to move her from being a lesbian slut to being a lesbian incestuous slut. Luckily Ali's training paid off and she was able to instruct Pam in exactly which buttons to take to push her teenage daughter over the edge.

Pam went downstairs to wait and try to relax, crossing her legs and sitting on the couch trying to read a magazine. It was virtually impossible to concentrate, though. She found herself reading the same lines over and over again, unable to take the words in and looking at the same pictures until they blurred and shook. Luckily Emily wasn't long, the door opened and in her came her daughter, smiling like she was an innocent, not an anal whore. "Sorry I'm late Mom, there's road-works."

Pam put down her magazine and put on her best sympathetic face, "I saw Paige today..."

"Oh..." Emily's face dropped a smidgen. Pam inwardly smiled, Ali had been right about her daughter and the girlfriend.

"She said you'd broken up," if there were Oscars for seducing your daughter Pam would have been right there up with them. She'd never actually liked Paige, she wasn't good enough for Em, a view confirmed when she discovered that the other swimmer was an anal whore as well and even at this moment was getting DP'd by Alison and Mona in the parking lot across town. No Emily needed a real woman, a dominant woman - not a slutty bottom like Paige. Pam kept her sad looking face, though, as if it was the worse news in the world, "She didn't say why."

Emily put on a fake strong face, which would have fooled Pam, if she didn't know what her daughter really was. "These things happen Mom. It's only a few days ago."

"Why didn't you tell me?" sympathy oozed from Pam's tone.

Emily blushed, a little red tinge to her flawless skin. "I wasn't sure you approved of me and Paige, because, you know, we were... we weren't straight."

"Oh Em," Pam said looking hurt, "You can tell me anything, I just want you to be happy." And the only way you can be happy is by becoming an anal slut, she mentally added. "Come sit down here and let's talk about it."

Ali was right, thought Pam, as Emily put down her bag and moved to sit next to her Mom, taking a space on the sofa. Pam waited until her daughter was sat down before reaching over to brush a strand of hair back and then put her hand on her daughter's leg, neither were overtly sexual, but the female touch would start to put Emily into the zone. Pam smiled, not too motherly, not too sexually - not yet, "Breaking up is hard," she said, "especially at eighteen."

Emily nodded "But it's one of those things we need to get through.

The reply reminded Pam that in some ways her daughter was wise beyond her years. If she'd just broken down and sobbed it would have been easier, luckily Ali had thought that was unlikely (as had Pam). Pam stroked gently at her daughter's leg, down the denim and towards bottom of the shorts, half way down the thigh "I always found that the best way to get over someone was to get up and ride straight away." She gave a wicked smile, like she was just about to tell the most delicious secret, "And when I say ride I mean literally ride, ass up."

"Mom!" Emily looked shocked, as Pam had expected.

Pam just grinned more conspiratorially, "What Emily? Did you think I was a Sunday school teacher, I've ridden my share of bikes." She gave a small sensual lick of her lips like she was remembering them and squeezed lightly at the teen's thigh. She could feel the teen quiver, as she too imagined, her face changing as she began to wonder what her Mom had meant by bikes and was she really using a slang term for lesbians. Pam paused for a moment, letting her wonder, before moving on the conversation without answering her daughter's question - at least yet. "Unless it was sex that was the reason for the break-up. Was it sex? Was she not giving you enough? Or was it you? Please Emily, I'm sure it wasn't you - you'd give your girlfriend what she wants, it'd be embarrassing if it was that you didn't go down enough on Paige's sweet pussy." She emphasised the word sweet, enjoying the red blush that went to Emily's cheeks.

"The sex was fine," Emily said.

"Are you sure? Paige didn't strike me as much of a top."

"She wasn't a top," Emily blushed, unable to stop herself talking or to move, already - though she didn't know it - under control.

"So are you the top? I love you Emily, but I don't think you're really top-like material," Pam said in a loving tone.

Emily blushed her cheeks getting redder, as if she didn't believe she was having this intimate conversation with her own Mom, "I'm not a top either. Neither of us were, we were just us."

"Just us...I see," smiled Pam, "That's where you were going wrong. One of you needed to be the top, the dominant one and the other the dirty little slut, spreading her holes for the other." Pam paused as Emily gasped in shock, her mouth falling literally open. Pam allowed a second or two for the teen to recover before throwing in the right hook, "At least that's my experience."

There was silence for about ten seconds whilst Emily's brain zigged and zagged trying to regain a straight course to allow her to speak, "Your experience?" the teen finally managed to blurt out.

"Yes, Emily. Did you think you were the only lesbian in this house? Before I married your Dad I'd banged loads of women and since his death I've nailed plenty more," Pam smiled, letting the words sink in and squeezing her daughter's thigh harder, before relaxing her grip and starting to stroke it. "In fact just yesterday I was with a couple of friends in a dp threesome, I was one of the tops before you ask."

"Wwhuhhuhw," Emily made some sort of choking, gargling, snorty sound and her eyes seemed to be straining in her eye sockets as her upper and lower jaw struggled to connect.

Pam inwardly smiled at the teen's stunned reaction to her Mom coming out, especially as Emily had struggled so long with her own sexuality and people's reaction to it. She patted and stroked her daughter's thigh, letting her thumb run sensually over the fabric of the jeans and then down over the flesh. Her daughter was still to stunned to react, which was how it should be. Pam continued to gently rub the smooth skin as she said, "But we're not talking about my sex life, Emily, we're talking about yours and the impossibility of one bottom dating another bottom."

Emily nodded, still looking so shocked she'd have agreed with her Mom if the older woman had said they were going to talk about how to disprove the Earth was round. "So how was the pussy eating? Did you enjoy dropping your slutty head between Paige's thighs and licking her slick slot."

"Mom!" gasped Emily.

"Answer the question," smiled Pam, "Or else I can't help." Her hand moved over Emily's naked thigh, rubbing the flesh. Pam wondered whether her daughter realised what was meant by 'help' yet or was she still struggling to comprehend what was happening, that she was being turned into her Mom's personal sex toy.

Emily blushed red. "Yes," she said in a tiny voice.

"Pardon?" Pam said, smiling wickedly.

"Yes," said Emily, louder but still far from a shout, "I enjoyed oral sex with her."

"That wasn't the question," her Mom teased, "It was did you enjoy eating her?"

Emily nodded, her face crimson.

Pam patted the teen's naked thigh, smiling broadly like a Mom who'd just got the cream, "There that wasn't so bad. So we know that lapping pussy wasn't the problem. Now what about dirty talk - did she know what to call you during sex?"

"Em?" asked Emily, "She called me my name."

"Not slut or dyke or dirty whore? Just your name," Pam did her best to sound aggrieved on her daughter's behalf, "She at least must have made reference to you as a fuckhole or a skank bitch?"

Emily's face went red and Pam knew she was remembering, not Paige, but other members of the A-Team who knew what she was and had no problem saying that. After a few moments Emily shook her head, "No, those are so derogatory, a girlfriend wouldn't call you that."

"A girlfriend wouldn't, a fuck-slut's owner would," said Pam in the same tone she'd use for telling Emily that milk was good for her. To her satisfaction her daughter gave a very brief and very small, but still noticeable, nod of agreement, even if her cheeks remained as red as a beetroot. Pam gave her daughter's leg another squeeze and was reward with a slight opening of the thighs as if already the teen was realising that her holes were her Mom's and they needed to be ready for access. The Milf gently let go off the teen's leg and began to brush her knuckle on the flesh, her eyes moving up and down Emily's body, the denim shorts which clung to her legs and over her pussy, the vest which hugged her firm teenage boobs. She metaphorically licked her lips knowing that the teen, like a fly was being enmeshed in a web. It was all for Emily's own good, of course, she was a natural bottom and she wouldn't be happy if she wasn't being regularly butt-pounded. "So what about dildos? Did you use them?"

"With Paige," Emily blushed, "We didn't do that. Only fingers and tongues."

"What about with others?" Pam pushed.

"With others... I've only dated Paige..." Emily's face was so red that even if Pam hadn't known that her daughter had been passed round three-quarters of the A-Team she would have realised that she was lying.

"If we're to get to the bottom of why you split with Paige you need to tell me the truth. I'm not asking about dating, I'm asking if others have toyed your dirty, dyke holes," Pam smiled not just to take the sting of the words, but also to coincide with her hands moving up her daughter's thigh to rest just inches from her denim covered pussy.

The teen shivered, looking down at her Mom's hand and then up into her face. She must know what was happening now, but she wasn't resisting. "Yes," she said in a quavery voice, "I've been dildoed."

"Mmnnn, I knew you were a dirty slut," Pam's fingers played over her daughter's cunt, only separated from the wet flesh by the denim shorts and the panties underneath. She moved up and down over where she thought the clit was, virtually all pretence gone. "Where? Which holes? Up your ass? Did you do it up the butt?"

"Yes," whimpered Emily, "I've had a toy up my anus."

"Just one or more?" Pam stroked at Emily and as she did so she brought her face closer.

"More..." confirmed the teen, shaking.

"Were they big massive ones? Did they spread your tight, teen tushie and jam down your fuckhole?"

"Yes, Mom, yes."

"Were you filled up with plastic cock like a whore? Were they thrust all the way in? Did they gape that whore butt?" her Mom purred and stroked the teen. Emily's legs widen and she slid down against the couch, looking up at her Mom.

"They did, yes. I was filled with dildo, they spread my asshole."

"Mmmnnnn, so hot. Did you enjoy it? Did you cum and cum again, like a dirty, cheap hooker."

"Yes, I came. The dildo up my ass made me orgasm," Emily blushed.

Her Mom smiled sympathetically, pulling back and leaving her daughter quivering with lust. She put a touch of happy pride into her voice and said, "So we've found out why you split from Paige. You need a more dominant owner, who can ride your ass and treat you like the dirty slut you are."

Emily breathed heavily, looking up at her Mom, "Yes, yes I do," she said in wonderment as if it had just become clear to her.

Pam stood up, her hand moving from Emily as she did so. The teen shuddered and looked at her Mom with appealing eyes. Pam knew then she could take her and fuck her daughter's tight little holes.

She reached down and began to undo her pants. Emily looked down, her expression bewildered as if her brain hadn't yet told her what was going on. She'd find out soon enough. Pam stood and removed her pants. She hadn't bothered wearing underwear, knowing that it would be another thing to take off. "Get on your knees dyke whore."

Emily immediately did as she was told, accepting the name without protest. She looked up and Pam met her gaze, like a Babylonian Queen to a Christian Slave. The older woman savoured the moment, once she spoke again their relationship would change forever, in her case for the better. "Tongue my pussy whore and lick it good, I don't want to be short changed, I'm not Paige."

LL72
LL72
1,179 Followers
12