The A-Team Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mom," said Emily. She blushed red as her head moved down, obviously embarrassed by the turn of events. But she still opened her mouth as she got to her Mom's cunt, like the sluttish bottom she was and began to lick. Emily had been tongued before, and she'd had it done well, but there was something special about having your daughter down there. It wasn't that Emily was particularly good, she wasn't bad, but she definitely could do with more practice. It was more that there was something so overwhelmingly powerful about making Emily do something so taboo and to do it without force. "Mmnnnn, lick it cunt lapper, eat my sweet cunt," Pam moaned in pleasure standing over the teen.

Emily licked harder and faster, her tongue slapping over the pussy, tearing down the slit to slap at the wet hole. Pam quivered and giggled in pleasure, how had she not done this before, this was such fun. She mentally thanked Ella and the rest of the A-Team for opening a new world to her, a world in which her daughter was her submissive bottom, as were many other cute and sexy women. "Oh, that's it slut, lick harder, I want my pussy soaking," she called down.

She was gratified that Em sped up. If the teen had an ounce of self-respective, she have stopped and ran out, pausing only to alert the police. but then if she'd had any self-respect she wouldn't have been a submissive bottom and she'd be the one having her pussy licked by some dumb dyke fuckslut. "Eat my cunt, stick that dyke tongue in my hole, taste my Mommy juice."

She pulled off her top and unclipped the bra, making sure to drop them both beside Emily so her daughter, despite being face forward in twat, would know her Mom was naked. The teen slurped harder, desperate to please the older woman, her tongue shooting out and digging deep at the cunt. The teen's fingers had crept up and were rubbing at Pam's clit at the same time. Pam hadn't told her to do that, but she was pleased the little whore was showing some initiative, she grunted and gasped in pleasure as the teen tongue shot in... "MMmnnn, urrrrhhhh, that's good, lick Mom's cunt, do it hard you disgusting little dyke whore..."

The teen lapped even harder, going so fast her tongue must ache. Pam gave another squeal of pleasure, gripping Emily's head and pushing it forward, thrusting her mouth at the pussy lips. The teen didn't even slow down, continuing to lick with the enthusiasm of a born bottom, like she was almost designed to give pleasure to tops. Pam gasped again, shrieking and shuddering in excitement as the teen's tongue dipped deep into her. She could have stayed here all day, but there was more to do if she was to fully break in Emily and prove herself worthy to the join the A-Team.

She yanked Emily's head back and tugged at the hair, forcing the teen to look at her. Her make-up was smeared and her face contorted in part lust, part horror, all embarrassment. Pam smiled, put every muscle to work so that it was a smile of control and dominance, just as Alison had showed her, "You're a slut whore, what are you Emily?"

The teen tried to downcast her eyes, but Pam kept tugging at her hair, jacking her head back and making sure the teen kept her eyes on her Mom as she said it, "I'm a slut whore."

"Yes, you are," Pam grinned, "And do you know what happens to slut whores?"

The teen didn't reply though she must have known the answer, so Pam spoke for her, "They get their skank ass fucked by their owners."

"Yes," whimpered Emily in agreement.

"Do you know who your owner is?" Pam used her spare hand to tap the end of Emily's nose as she spoke.

"Yes, yes," Emily would have nodded if her Mom hadn't been holding her hair so tight.

"Who?"

"You are, you own me," the teen whimpered again.

"And I'm going to fuck you," Pam smiled. "Once you ask for it. I want this to be consensual."

"Please fuck me, Mom, I want you to fuck me. Please bang me, in the ass, as hard as you like and for as long as you can. I'm your ass whore and I want you to fuck me," the words sounded like magic in Pam's ears.

She let go off Emily and was pleased to see her slut bottom daughter remained on her knees looking up at her new owner as she waited for instructions. Pam nodded sternly, "Go upstairs and get undressed. You'll find a strap-on dildo in my top drawer. Once you're naked bring it down and give it to me."

"Yes Mom," Emily stood and went upstairs.

Pam sat down and pretended to read, trying to appear nonchalant as she waited for the most momentous event in her life. It wasn't long before Emily returned, she hadn't wasted time, which was a good sign. As instructed she was totally nude and holding the strap-on which she handed to Pam. Pam put it on and then gestured for her daughter to move to the rug in the centre of the room. "Turn round, I want to see what I own," she said.

Emily turned so that her back was to her Mom. Her ass cheeks were lovely and firm, just round enough to fuckable without moving into fat. "I think I might get you a tramp stamp, what about 'Anal whore - insert here', we could add a little arrow?"

Emily gulped but replied, "Whatever you like Mom."

"We could tattoo 'I'm a dyke whore across' your stomach as well so that every time you undressed the rest of the swim team would know what type of skank you were. I might even rent you out to them, do you think they'd like that? Gangbanging your dyke ass with their dildos."

"I'm sure they would."

"Would you?"

"Yes, I love hard dildo in my ass," Emily said, this time she did look at the floor as if hoping that it would swallow her up and erase the words of shame.

It didn't.

"Spread those cheeks let see the hole I'm going to fuck," Pam said.

Emily pulled apart her buttocks, revealing the rosebud. Pam almost salivated looking at it, it was a shame it wasn't virgin, but that seemed a small consideration compared to the fact that she'd soon be fucking it and would able to do so whenever she wanted, wherever she wanted, however she wanted. "Turn around," she ordered again, "On your knees." Her daughter did as she was told, her cheeks blushing red. Pam bounced the cock she was wearing with her fingers, "Suck it, make it nice and wet for your ass."

The teen opened her mouth and slid it up the dildo, like she was born to suck plastic cock. Pam looked down smiling, it was so hot seeing her only child on her knees slurping up her dick, the teen moving higher and higher up it, giving it a proper spit shining. "Mmmnnn, that's right. Suck it deep. I want it balls deep in your mouth, all the way, whore."

Emily pushed herself, forcing her mouth further and further upwards. She gagged and choked falling back, but even before Pam could say something she was trying again, ignoring the watering of her eyes and the saliva dripping from between her lips. "Eat it whore, suck my plastic dick, suck it all the way in like the dirty skanky slut you are." Pam licked her lips in excitement, unable to believe how far her daughter was taking it. At first Pam had thought she'd need to help Emily take the final inches and that she'd need to grab her head and force it forward. But it turned out Emily was doing it all on her own, Pam wasn't sure whether it was A-Team training or underwater swimming, but in either case Em had lungs which seemed to be able to cope with anything.

The final bit of the dick pushed in and Emily looked up desperately. "Stay there," Pam reached down and pinched her daughter's nose. She would see how well trained she was when she was getting no oxygen at all. Emily went white, then puce and then red. But she remained in place, a perfectly obedient slut. Pam let go and gave a gentle pus, "Breath," she said. Emily fell back off the dildo, a long train of saliva between it and her, she gasped desperately, dragging air into her lungs. "Keep sucking, whore," Pam said and Emily drove her face back down, pushing herself onto the cock. The teen did as she was told leaving the cock soaking in her spit and her make-up as messed as an impressionist painting.

"Okay on your knees, bend over, lift that ass up and spread it like a anal whore should," Pam said.

Once the teen was down, Pam took hold off the dildo, soaked with her daughter's spit and pushed it at the hole. "Pull those cheeks apart further," she instructed, "Open that hole for Mommy."

Emily tugged harder at her butt cheeks, pulling them apart so hard that the rosebud opened. Pam pressed her advantage, thrusting the toy at the ring muscle and breaking through. She didn't stop, but pressed her advantage forcing the dick in further. The walls fought back, but not hard, they knew what was coming and didn't see the point of resisting. Pam gripped Emily's waist, grasping her hard and thrusting. The teen moaned and shuddered, enjoying the feel of dyke dick in her ass, as Pam had known she would. "Oooohhh," she moaned like a whore, "Oooohhhh, ooooohhh."

"Tell me to fuck you harder, whore, tell me how much you love dick in your ass," Pam grunted as she continued to pound, thrusting more and more of the toy into her daughter's butthole.

"Fuck me harder Mom," the teen squeaked obligingly, "Ram that dildo deep into my whore ass. Fuck me so good.... oooohhhh, that's right, that's good. I am an anal whore, I love having dildo deep in my ass. Ooooohhh fill me up with your big plastic cock Mom, I love it, I love for dyke dick... ooooohhh."

"You dirty, dirty, whore," Pam grinned as she spoke, "After I ass fuck you to oblivion I may just have to wash your mouth out with soap and water." She slammed harder and harder, almost knocking Emily over so that the teen had to let go of the cheeks and balance her hands on the floor. It no longer mattered as Pam was so deeply impaled in the teen tush that she no longer needed the buttocks to be held open. In fact she was all the way in, her thighs hammering at the firm round globes with every thrust. She lifted her hand and slapped them hard, making them wobble and the teen squealed. She smacked them again, she was really riding Emily like the teen was an untamed bronco. "Take it ass whore, take my dick in your ass. I own this hole and I'm going to ruin it."

"Yesss, yessss, fuck your bitch's ass. I'm your anal slut, a fucktoy for your pleasure, pound my asshole and make it yours," the teen squealed in pleasure.

Pam went even faster and harder, fucking Emily as hard as she ever fucked anyone. The teen squeaked and squealed, bucking and bending as she was hammered. Emily's finger clawed at the rug as Pam's dug into her, the Milf using her nails like claws to grip the teen and keep her in position. "Yes, yes, yes, this ass is so hot. And it's mine. I'm going to fuck it again and again, until I've ruined it and all your fit for is to be a street whore making money for Mommy."

"Yessss, aaaarrrrghhh, fuck my ass harder, aaaaaarrghhh fuck it, good," the teen shrieked again, cumming so hard her juices were splattering from her cunt onto to the rug, which in the circumstances was probably forgivable though Pam resolved to make her daughter hand wash it later, it hadn't been cheap. She slammed in, ramming the dildo fast down the hole. Emily's head lifted again and her back bent, "AAAAArrggghh, yesssss, aaaaargghhh."

Pam didn't care whether Emily orgasmed or not and continued to fuck her hard, ramming the dildo in so it rub at her own clit and made her feel the pleasure. "Oooohhh," she moaned, "Uuurrhhhh, fuck this ass, it's so hot. OOOOhhh, this is so good." Harder and harder she pounded, faster and faster, filling Emily with thick dick, hammering the hole open. "Uuurrhhh, oooohhh, this is making me cum." She went even quicker, giving her all to the slut in front of her. Emily trembled and squealed, Pam thrust and thrust, only caring about her own pleasure and driving it on, making the toy stimulate her clit harder and more intensely, "Aaarrrghh," she gasped, "aaaarrrghhh."

Panting she pulled out. She was covered in sweat. She smiled at her daughter, "Stay there slut, I want to take a picture."

*

The champagne was expensive, but worth every cent. Ella was standing by the wall of anal shame, where the A-Team's conquests were proudly displayed. There was a new picture up, 'Emily Fields - buttfucked!' and with it a new member of the A-Team. Pam Fields was standing there with the others, dressed simply but elegantly. "Welcome Pam, a worthy ass fucker for our team," Ella raised her hand in a toast.

Pam blushed and raised her glass as Melissa, Alison and Mona all repeated the toasting, smiling in a real welcome. Ella felt a rush of both pride and love for the team, there were so many challenges still to face, but she really felt with this team they might do it and bring the Amazons into the light. She raised her glass again, "The A-Team."

12