The Abandoned Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So we would be married to him as well just not in the eyes of the law?" Lynn asked trying to comprehend what her mother was saying. "Is that why you suggested the the two nights for each of us?"

"Yes," Martha said vigorously nodding her head. "This way we can maintain our relationship with Joshua. Plus, a wife will always want to the only one his mind during the act of love making. Though, on the seventh day we could give him sometime to himself, or we all can share in his body," Martha said smiling wickedly.

"Heavens forbid we leave him to his own devices," Lynn said matching her mother's smile. The thought of becoming Damien's wife sent a warm feeling throughout her body.

"Now you're thinking like a woman married," Martha chuckled.

"So shouldn't we pick out rings for us? When do think we should tell Amber? Where do you want to hold the wedding?" Lynn asked peppering her mother.

"I tell Amber in the morning after she has her fun with your brother. As for the wedding what do you think of having it here? Just us mind you, I don't know how the world would see our family marrying ourselves to Joshua. What do you say doing it on last day we are here? I can't think of a better stage of holding a wedding," Martha said recounting how Michael had only paid for the court to marry them off. Now though it would be only them in attendance Martha was determined to make theirs one to remember. "As for the rings," she said her index finger tapping the table. Her eyes glanced down at her ring finger seeing the white band missing the feel of the metal. "How about we go shopping after the art exhibit?"

"Sounds good to me, however, how about we get a head start," Lynn said smiling pointing over to the computer.

Steam bellowed out of his bathroom as Damien rubbed his towel through his hair. The waning sunlight highlighting the scars that marred his chest. The scents of strawberries and lilac drifted on the air. Slowly lowering his towel as he peaked over the edge.

"Hello Damien," Amber said her eyes running down his wet, clean body. Resting on her side her arm propping up her head as her naked body was on display for her brother. "Come to your woman Damien," she said beckoning him forward. "Make love to the woman that yearns to have you in her arms once again," she said seductively rising from her spot displaying her chest to him. Enticing Damien to pluck at her forbidden fruit. Biting her lip as she smiled as his towel jetted across the room. Watching how the sun danced across his body as he crawled across the bed. Gooseflesh rose as the pads of his fingers skimmed along her thigh. Giggling in joy as he slid her body beneath his. Her hand traced his face as she stared into his eyes. She knew without a doubt there in his bed, underneath his fleshly clean body was where she truly belonged. "Kiss me," Amber whispered her heart raced as his lips inched down.

Her body was on fire that tentatively kiss slowly grew into a roaring passion. Bring her arms up and around his neck sinking in that turbulent waves that burn through their joined bodies. Running her nails up and down his back as his right hand trailed along her left side. Breathing heavy as she came up for air. Arching her back as his thigh interweaved with hers. Her hands balling the comforter in her hands as Damien kissed down her neck. His lips plucking softly along her skin moaning as his delicate touch dance along her moistening lips. Her right hand gripped tufts of his hair as his lips captured her right breast.

"Yes, Damien taste every part of the woman that loves you," Amber moaned as her muscle's trembled as he teased the entrance of her paradise. "Yes!" she screamed out as his fingers penetrated her channel. Pushing his head down as Damien kissed down her stomach. "Taste me Damien, taste how sweet your little sister is," Amber cooed lifting her leg onto his shoulder. Gasping as she felt his hot breath along her overheated mound. Arching her back, her hands taking hold of his hair as he sucked gently on her clit. "Oh, Damien!" Amber cried out in ecstasy. She knew if he kept it up it wouldn't be long before he would taste her hot cream. "Fuck!" she yelled clapping her legs around his head. Grinding her hips on his tongue as it joined his tantalizing fingers. "Now it's my turn to take care of her man," Amber said before tossing him into his back.

"I may not be great at this," Amber said her breast teasing his leg as she straddled his left leg. "I'm hoping that you give me time to learn how to please you, brother," she said reaching out grasping his semi hard cock. "Because we are going to be together for a very long time Damien, and I want to learn everything I can about this body," Amber said slowly beginning to stroke his rod. "So you lay there and watch as your sister tales care of you," she said looking up at him posing his manhood just centimeters away from her lips. Smiling around his shaft as she heard his primal grunt as her mouth engulfed his rod. Slowly working her neck and head at first. Gradually getting the feel of servicing his manhood Amber knew she had to take her time. To learn every muscle tremble, every gasp, every reaction her tongue made on his sensitive head. Yet as his hands pressed on the back of her head she hoped that was his way of showing that he was enjoying it. "Cum in my mouth Damien I want to know how my man tastes like on my tongue," Amber commanded before returned to her task. The only warning she had was the bucking of his hips as his cock swelled in her hungry mouth. Her cheeks puffed out as his seed surged forth.

Sitting on her knees, tilting her head back so she wouldn't spill any of his salty treat. At first Amber had trouble dealing with the taste. Yet he had swallowed her cream without a word. She was determined to do the same. Swallowing it down in three trys her eye twitched, her cheek trembled at the strange foreign taste. However, she told herself she would grow to like it. She wasn't about to deprive her love anything that her body could provide for him.

"Now that we got the appetizers out of the way," Amber said smirking as she loomed over her brother. "I have a question that needs to be answered Damien," she said lowering her hips onto his deflating member. Running her throbbing wet lips along his cock hoping the sensation would reignite his fires. "You know I love you, how I want to be yours and only yours," Amber said running her hand up his chest ignoring his jagged scars. "Will you let me be the one that fills your heart brother?"

"Is that what you want to be with me like that?" Damien asked studying her.

"I know the others would say the something Damien. With all my heart I want to be your woman, your partner, your rock when you have the need for one," Amber said feeling cock lengthening beneath her. "So will you have me as a girlfriend maybe more down the road?" Damien remained silent for a moment contemplating her question. He knew he could never tell her what he did for a living. That would only get her and the rest killed if they knew the truth.

"If that is what you want Amber then I have no objections too being yours," Damien said watching her pleased smile spreading across her face.

"Good, then its time for you to return to your girlfriend's tight cunt," Amber said before positioning his head at her entrance. Smirking triumphantly as she watched his eyes rolled back. Gliding along his rod biting her lip as it stretched out her canal. Loving how his manhood fit so perfectly within her womanhood. Pondering if it knew all along that his cock belonged within it. Pushing herself up giving into the pleasure she felt building within her. Her moans echoing off the walls as her hips raised and lowered herself on his cock. Dragging her nails down his chest as her womb detonated. Flooding her canal, coating his cock as Amber plunged down on to his rod. "Fuck me Damien!" Amber screamed out pinching her nipples in her orgasmic bliss. "That's it brother pump that cock into your slutty sister!" she growled collapsing forward. Biting his shoulder as his hips sent his cock deep into her body. Ravishing his mouth forever locking them together as his spunk filled her womb.

To Be Continued.