The Abathandi Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
The Joining.
5.1k words
4.47
1.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribe65
Scribe65
39 Followers

THE ABATHANDI ADVENTURE

Note to readers: This story is in the Novels section because it is on the longer side for this site, and because the story herein crosses several categories of sexuality, even within each chapter, beginning with "Fantasy." All people in sexual situations are 18 or older.

CHAPTER 4: THE JOINING

Rick and Summer's mutual visual reverie was interrupted by Ocampo and Mantilla's walking up. Mancilla picked up Rick as if he was the size of a child and slung him over a shoulder. Ocampo picked up Summer and did the same.

They walked back toward the village. Rick's genitals felt larger than they had ever been, rubbing on his carrier's body.

One beast was waiting, without a saddle. The men put Summer, then Rick, on the beast, bareback. Summer's pussy, now bare of hair, rested on top of the beast's backbone. Rick's cock also rested on top, pointing at Summer's ass, with each swollen testicle on either side. His body too was completely hairless from his neck down.

They pulled Summer forward until her head was resting on the beast's head, pulling her hands around the beast's neck, tying them together. They then retied Rick's hands behind him. Summer's sex and ass were completely exposed to Rick, whose larger cock was still a few inches behind her.

Rick noticed something about Mancilla and Ocampo. Each was now nude and erect, as if the sexual charge of Rick and Summer had excited them too. The two walked to the front of the beats, their cocks swaying, their balls bouncing. Their asses looked even more inviting now to Rick, who was trembling with more unrequited sexual desire, as was Summer, whose sex was drenching the back of the beast.

Mancilla and Ocampo brought them back to the tent. Neri and Yagya were there to rewash them, and they poured oil over their bodies and massaged it into every crevice. They gave Rick and Summer more of the sweet drink from that morning.

They were then led to either side of a clearing on the shore of the river. A huge fire illuminated and heated the entire clearing. Two altars were set up. A drum sounded a regular beat, which seemed to be matched by the beat of their pounding hearts.

Biaji and Damyrah majestically entered. Damyrah rode on Bijai's shoulders, both covered in animal furs. They walked to one of the altars. Damyrah went to Biaji and pulled off his furs, then laid them on one altar. He stood nude, his black cock gleaming. Biaji then took off Damyrah's furs, also revealing her nudity, and laid them on the other altar. Then he took her hand, and they went over to their chairs.

Everyone around them was as nude as Rick and Summer were. The men stood with their cocks pointing outward, stimulated by what surrounded them, or what was in their minds. All the women stood with wide open eyes, their nipples erect, their legs shifting as they stood, perhaps due to their own sexual excitement, or from feeling the sex around them. Rick and Summer stood nervous but despite how the rest of their day had already gone, still sexually excited.

Rick was suddenly lifted by three men who pushed him high above their heads. One held each of his legs, which were open enough to show off his genitals, bouncing as they brought him in, and his ass. The third held him up by his shoulders.

They set him down on one of the altars in front of Biaji and Damyrah, who were sitting next to each other between the two altars.

There was a pipe sitting near the fire. Biaji took the pipe and deeply inhaled its smoke. He went to Rick, pulled him to his feet, grabbed the back of his head, pressed their open mouths together, and exhaled the smoke into Rick's mouth.

Biaji then took the jug, drank deeply from it, then put it down and turned to Rick, pressing their mouths again together and draining into Rick's mouth.

Rick staggered. everything seemed simultaneously blurry and sharp. His skin felt like fire on top of ice. His other senses were on overdrive. His heart started accelerating.

Between his legs, Rick's cock was stiffening by each heartbeat, and his balls were enlarging and hanging low between his legs. His ass tightened.

Summer was brought in on the hands of several other men, her legs open, and laid onto the other altar. Damyrah took the pipe and breathed in, and exhaled into Summer's mouth. She then took the jug, drank from it, and then deposited it into Summer's mouth, just as her husband had done to Rick.

The effect was similar on Summer. Her skin glowed, and her nipples hardened. She had a wild look in her eyes.

The women gently but firmly opened Summer's legs. Damyrah took the jug and poured it onto Summer's body from her breasts to her groin. Her body thrust upward as the liquid poured onto her.

A woman with long wild hair climbed onto the altar, straddling Summer. She started rocking and rotating her hips over her. The drums picked up the best as she writhed over Summer's overheated lust-filled body.

The dancer squatted over Summer's sex and pantomined Summer fucking her from below. Then she lay on top of Summer, pantomiming fucking Summer like a man. She writhed on top of Summer's body, her breasts stimulating Summer's breasts, her leg slowly grinding between Summer's legs.

The dancer then placed her hands on either side of Summer's torso. She raised herself up into a handstand over Summer's body, her legs straight up in the air. She licked Summer's chest between her breasts. Summer heaved her chest upward to meet her tongue.

The dancer opened her legs, revealing her own sex. She closed her legs partially into the shape of an X over her.

The dancer then spun her body around so she was facing the opposite direction. She walked with her arms and hands to Summer's groin. Still straight up in the air, the dancer delicately lowered her head between Summer's legs. She started lasciviously licking Summer's sex, her head spinning around between Summer's open legs.

The dancer then slowly lowered her own body onto Summer's, her head still between Summer's legs. The dancer spread her own legs as her hips reached Summer's head. Summer's hair sprayed below the dancer's buttocks.

Rick watched movement near the fire. Another dancer, male, came over and stood in front of the altar. Another man standing next to the dancer held a flaming stick of fire. The man took the stick and held it to the dancer's chest. A giant whoosh of flame covered the dancer's body.

The flaming body then jumped in the air. When the flames subsided, the dancer, his body smoking, stood on Rick's altar. Rick recognized him as one of the wrestlers he had seen. The dancer's cock jutted out proudly from his gleaming taut body, growing upward as he stared down at Rick.

The female dancer's face grinded between Summer's legs while her own sex grinded onto Summer's face. Summer's legs rose and widened as the dancer licked her into climax.

The male dancer then jumped off Rick's altar and picked up the other dancer. He then jumped onto Summer's altar. He knelt over Summer and touched her hot, wet parted lips with his cock. He then carefully crept backward, trailing his cock over her heaving body. His cock touched one nipple, then another, then traveled downward to her sex, which it brushed.

The dancer jumped onto the ground and flipped Summer over onto her stomach. He jumped back onto the altar and traced her back with his cock to her ass, going down her ass cheeks. The dancer then jumped back onto the ground and flipped Summer back onto her back.

The dancer jumped again onto Summer's altar. He got on his knees, put his hands on her breasts, moved his cock between them, and then squeezed her breasts together to encase his cock. He thrusted between her breasts, his cock visibly growing, before he stood up and jumped from Summer's altar back to Rick's.

Straddling Rick's body, the dancer started gyrating over him, his cock and balls swinging around. He squatted onto Rick's chest, tracing between Rick's nipples with his cock, then carefully crawled backward, his cock trailing from Rick's chest past his navel until their cocks touched.

The dancer stood, then suddenly flipped his body, landing on his hands, his head now over Rick's groin. The dancer opened his legs, revealing his balls and tight ass. He spun around over Rick so the crowd could see his manhood in the fire light.

The dancer lowered his head to Rick's groin. Rick felt a tongue touch his cock, then lick his cock.

The dancer walked on his hands to Rick's face. The dancer looked into Rick's eyes and then lowered his body to Rick's. The dancer lay on top of Rick, their cocks and balls touching.

The dancer began thrusting against Rick's body as if Rick was a woman, plunging his tongue deeply into Rick's mouth. The dancer then raised up and sat on Rick's groin, gyrating as though Rick was fucking him.

The dancer then stood up over Rick. He squatted and then jumped into the air, spectacularly flipping over Rick, landing on the ground. He grabbed Rick's feet and spun Rick's body onto his front.

The dancer then jumped back onto the table. He pulled Rick's hips back toward him so Rick was on all fours, his ass up in the air.

Rick felt the dancer's tongue lick the head of his cock, then its shaft, then his balls. Then he felt his tongue in the crack of his ass. Then he felt his ass cheeks parted. He arched when he felt a tongue licking his ass, then push into his ass. His body rocked back and forth on the dancer's tongue.

Rick felt himself pushed onto the altar. He felt a weight on his body. He felt the dancer's cock between his ass cheeks. He felt the dancer start to thrust along his ass cheeks, rimming but not entering him. He felt the dancer's chest against his own back. He felt the dancer licking his face as he thrusted against Rick's ass.

The dancer then got up, took hold of Rick's ankles, and effortlessly flipped him over. He got back onto Rick's body between his legs. He kissed Rick deeply as he began thrusting against Rick's groin, their cocks rubbing against each other.

The dancer thrusted faster and faster against Rick, then arched and screamed. He lay against Rick for a few moments, then pushed himself up to another handstand. A trail of semen ran from Rick's groin to the dancer's cock.

The dancer jumped off, spinning in the air before landing on his feet.

Biaji then stood up and walked to the altar. He pulled Rick up from the altar by his hands, then put his hands on his shoulders and slowly but firmly pushed him onto his knees in front of him. Rick looked at Biaji's great cock as his own continued to thicken beyond what Rick thought possible.

Biaji grabbed Rick's head and slowly pulled it toward his groin. His inhibitions gone, Rick obediently opened his mouth as Biaji pushed his cock down Rick's throat.

Biaji's cock, already large, grew stiff as Rick tongued it and the cock pushed down his throat. As Rick sucked his knees widened and his hips pushed forward, his body unconsciously signaling his desire, his need for the dominant to open him, to skewer him, to seed him.

Biaji then pulled Rick's head off his groin. Biaji pulled him up by his head so they were at eye level. Biaji then picked Rick up off the ground and kissed him deeply, his tongue invading Rick's mouth. Rick could feel Biaji's hard cock underneath his own genitals.

Biaji picked up Rick from each side of his ass as easily as a baby, holding him high for everyone to see, rotating him slowly in the fire light to show off his cock and balls, his muscular legs and ass, his head hanging down, and the rest of his body that he was surrendering to the islanders. Rick floated on a cloud of sexual stimulation, his cock pointing to the sky, wanting to fuck or be fucked more than he had ever wanted anything in his life.

Biaji then lowered him onto the altar. He held Rick's ankles and slowly opened his legs.

Rick looked into Biaji's eyes. Rick's eyes said Fuck me.

Biaji said words Rick didn't recognize. Then holding Rick's legs, Biaji slowly pushed his cock into Rick's ass.

Rick gasped and squirmed at the unfamiliar sensation as the head of Biaji's cock pushed and then slowly went inside him, followed by its shaft until Rick could feel Biaji's balls against his ass. Biaji's cock was much larger than the petrified snake on which he had ridden that morning, and it was larger than the tentacle of the serpent that had invaded him that late afternoon. Rick's ass was on fire, sending sensation to every part of his body as Biaji mounted Rick, possessing him, owning him.

Biaji began to thrust, each making Rick's stiff cock and full balls jiggle forward and backward below Biaji's chest. His legs splayed out to allow Biaji to push the first cock that had ever fucked Rick deeper inside him.

Rick felt the pressure building in his testicles. His ass tightened rhythmically around Biaji's cock as Biaji thrusted, his balls bouncing off Rick's ass.

Suddenly Rick heard a deep, melodious voice in his mind. It was Biaji's voice.

You are mine, the inner voice said. I fill you with my seed.

Rick's legs wrapped around Biaji's back in nonverbal response.

We fill you with our seed. Join us.

Yes. Yes. Rick's ass tightened around Biaji's cock.

Biaji leaned down to Rick. Their lips touched. Biaji invaded Rick's mouth with tongue as his cock fucked Rick.

You will be one of us. Receive us.

Yes. I am yours.

Biaji lifted Rick, cock still buried in ass, and lowered him to the ground on all fours.

Finally Biaji screamed and climaxed inside Rick. Rick then screamed as he climaxed, his ass milking Biaji's cock, while his own cock emptied its load onto the ground, the pent-up sexual tension of the day finally released.

Biaji pulled out and stood back, leaving Rick, legs splayed open, cock slick and still hard, on the altar for the rest of the islanders's men.

Rick recognized Mancilla and Ocampo. Their cocks were the most stiff of all the men.

The two put Rick back on the altar, on hands and knees, his ass in the air. Ocampo came to Rick's head and touched his lips with his cock. As with Biaji, Rick took his cock in his mouth. Rick then felt a push from behind as Mancilla pushed his cock inside his ass, which was lubricated with Biaji's semen.

Ocampo thrusted, pushing Rick's ass back on Mancilla's cock. The two started a back-and-forth to-and-fro rhythm, as deliberate as the beast's walking through the forest. The drum changed its rhythm to match the pace of every thrust into Rick's body.

The pace picked up as Mancilla and Ocampo fucked Rick. Suddenly Ocampo's cock flowed its load into Rick's mouth. Mancilla arched as he climaxed into Rick's ass.

Mancilla and Ocampo were replaced by the dancer, who ran his cock along Rick's lips. The dancer pushed his cock rapidly inside Rick's mouth, pantomiming fucking his mouth with theatrically exaggerated pelvic thrusts, then pulled out his cock and ran it slowly and seductively down Rick's chest to his groin.

The dancer then flipped Rick over. He jumped onto the altar and then repeated dragging his cock down Rick's skin before slowly running it down the crack of Rick's ass.

The dancer pulled Rick's hips back and entered him, then pulled Rick's upper body back so he could tongue Rick's mouth from behind as he fucked him. Every thrust of the dancer pushed Rick's hips and erect cock outward.

The rest of the islanders' men started by presenting their cocks to Rick's mouth, their balls dragging across Rick's face.

Some of the islanders took him like a woman, pulling his legs over their shoulders and thrusting their dark cocks deeply into his white ass, plunging their tongues into his mouth. Others bred him like cattle, Rick's cock swinging and hardening, his balls filling as they fucked him until they climaxed. Others burrowed into his ass as he lay on the altar, his legs open, beguiling with the promise between his spread ass cheeks. Another pushed inside and then pulled him up so they could fuck standing up, their lips locked together, the man's cock pumping rhythmically into Rick's ass.

Rick was filled with the semen of the islanders by the time the last was done with him. They left him on the altar, his cock still rock hard, in the position of the last man to have fucked him. He slumped down to lay on the altar.

He felt a heartbeat beating loudly within his head. It wasn't his own; he could feel his own like a triphammer in his chest. The heartbeat he felt in his head came from the hearts of Biaji and all the other men who had fucked and seeded him to make him part of them. Their semen found their way into his bloodstream, making him no longer part of the world he used to live in, making him part of their life and their world.

A hurricane of images went through Rick's mind. Handmade boats with men and women coming from corners of the world to land here. Boats set on fire to separate them from where they came from. Men strung up as they were, bitten as they were to become one with the life of the island. Men ejaculating onto the ground in a fertility ritual. An uncountable number of islander men becoming one with the tribe. Men loving women, their legs spread open, screaming into the night as their lovers filled them with their seed.

Damyrah, Neri, Yagha and the female dancer descended onto Summer. One kissed her deeply. Two took each of Summer's breasts and began sucking on them. Damyrah started between her breasts and licked downward, twirling her tongue around Summer's navel, until reaching her sex, where she began to lick and gently nibble on Summer's vaginal lips as someone had done that morning.

Summer called out into the night as the women pleasured her. Then they rotated, with another woman orally loving Summer and others playing with her body.

The women then got up, leaving Summer open and panting on the altar. Damyrah returned to put her head between Summer's legs, then lowered her own sex onto Summer's face. The two started to move together in an erotic dance on the altar that ended in a frenzy as the women both cried out.

Damyrah got off the altar and kissed Summer greedily, her sex juices mixing with Summer's on Summer's lips. Shen the went down to the other end of the altar, opened Summer's legs, then got back on the altar, pushing her sex against Summer's. What looked like a three-dimensional X of legs, heads and sexes resumed the erotic dance, ending with the two women screaming in unison their womanly, ripe seuxal release.

Damyrah got off the altar, leaving Summer's body heaving. A basket was brought out. The cover was lifted off.

Biaji pulled out a small snake that glowed green in the dark. He brought it to Rick and lay it on his chest, its head on Rick's mouth. The snake skimmed Rick's lips, and then slithered inside and went down his throat. Rick's head tilted back as the snake traveled down his throat.

Biaji took another small snake. He went to Summer's altar, where Damyrah stood behind Summer's head. He put the snake on Summer's chest. It slithered more slowly, traversing Summer's slowly rising and falling chest, before it too slithered inside her mouth and down her throat. Damyrah bent down to kiss Summer on the lips.

Biaji then pulled out four more phosphorescent snakes from the basket and held them in the air. He presented two to Damyrah. She went to Summer and knelt in front of her.

Neri and Yagya raised Summer's legs. Damyrah kissed one on its head, then pushed one snake between Summer's ass cheeks. Summer's hips lifted off the altar as the snake invaded her.

With one hand Damyrah moved one of Summer's legs more open. She reached inside Summer to touch her clit, and with her other hand she pushed the other snake inside her sex. Summer's body arched again at the new erotic invasion.

Scribe65
Scribe65
39 Followers
12