The Abathandi Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Biaji took the other two to Rick, whose legs were also spread by Mancilla and Ocampo.

The men lifted up Rick's legs. Biaji pushed one of the snakes into Rick's ass.

Rick arched as the snake slithered inside him, making him look as if he had a tail before the tail disappeared.

The men then laid him back down. Biaji took the last snake and laid it down onto Rick's belly.

The snake slithered around Rick's erect manhood, causing him to arch again in sensation. It then hovered briefly over Rick's cock before striking, burying its fangs into the shaft as its head swallowed up his cock.

Rick and Summer writhed as the snakes traveled inside them, finding hidden erogenous areas, making Summer orgasm repeatedly. Rick lay on his back, his legs spread, thrusting into the air as one snake fed while the other raped him.

There was no sound except from the crackling of the fire, the waves rolling onto the shore, the slight breeze ruffling the trees, and the cries of ecstasy from Rick and Summer, their bodies liquid gold in the flickering flames as the snakes fed on and fucked them.

The men's cocks began to harden again as they watched and remembered their own Joining, when they took the semen of their chief and their community, and then the snakes, and then joined with their mates. As if on cue their mates, also nude, walked over to them, kissing them, stroking their cocks as a promise.

The snakes feeding on Rick's cock and inside Summer's sex slithered away.

Biaji took each by a hand and helped them off the altar. Rick knelt before Biaji, while Summer knelt before Damyrah. Rick's cock moved up and down with his heartbeat. Summer's breasts and erect nipples rose and fell with her breathing.

Biaji put a hand on each of their heads. The voice returned to Rick's mind, and appeared in Summer's mind.

You have become one with nature.

You have become one with the family.

It is time for the two of you to become one.

Rick and Summer looked at each other. They stood up and held hands.

Rick then picked up Summer and lay her gently on the altar. They kissed deeply, as if no one was watching them.

After their kiss ended, Rick looked into Summer's loving eyes. "I love you."

Summer's eyes filled with tears. She touched Rick's face. "I love you. I am yours. Forever."

Rick moved to the end of the altar. He opened her legs, knelt on the end of the altar, lowered his head to Summer's sex, and with his mouth and tongue made love to her.

Despite having had an uncountable number of orgasms up to then that day, Summer moved her lips against Rick's face as her man pleasured her. Her chest heaved as Rick's tongue touched all her hidden erogenous zones, causing her to arch yet again in unbelievable pleasure.

Summer's voice went higher and higher as Rick licked her. Finally, with the sweetest sound Rick had ever heard in his life, Summer orgasmed, her juices drenching Rick's face.

Rick's cock couldn't have been any harder as he pulled himself onto the altar. He put himself over Summer, whose legs were open to her man, her hair wildly spread over the altar.

"Love me," said Summer softly.

Rick slowly pushed inside Summer, trying to restrain himself. He breathed in sharply and looked at her wide-eyed as he felt Summer's sex close on his cock.

Some of the men picked up the now-vacant altar and threw it onto the fire. The fire shot flames and sparks into the sky from the additional fuel. It symbolized Rick and Summer's union, no longer two separate people, but a couple together forever.

Rick looked at Summer, her eyes wide and bright, as if she was thinking to herself, this is what it's about! Her sex squeezed his cock again. He arched in ecstasy like never had, while she wrapped her legs around him to bring him further inside her.

Rick and Summer's tongues touched in her mouth. Suddenly they felt a blast of incalculable sexual energy that flashed through their bodies, two people becoming one.

Inside Summer's womanhood, her body released microscopic life — "germs," unromantic scientists would call them — that were absorbed by the head of Rick's penis, flowing through the blood vessels in his penis into his body. They orgasmed at the same time, Rick's cock inundating her sex as it milked him. His semen flowed out of his penis into her womb, where her body absorbed his essence, flowing through the blood vessels there into the rest of her body.

The kiss broke off. Rick slumped on top of Summer, his cock still inside her while her arms rubbed his back. They had infected each other with an incurable disease — each other. There was no cure in the world. They were joined together as long as they would live, the essence of each flowing through each other's blood vessels, brains and hearts. Nature had joined them together, and nothing in the universe could ever separate them. They would know this because they would feel it, anytime they saw each other, or heard each other, or touched each other, thought of each other, or even sensed each other's presence. Their love for each other wouldn't be measured just by sexual excitement, but by their joy at being together, the intimacy of two people joined together who belong together.

Off in the distance at the edge of the woods something caught Rick's eye. It was a young couple, watching what was going on, their nude bodies dimly lit by the fire. The woman was on all fours while her lover took her from behind so they could both watch and imagine themselves in Rick and Summer's place.

Not far from them were another young man and woman. The boy watched transfixed at the sight in front of him. The girl reached between his legs and started stroking him, while watching herself. She then reached between her own legs and started to stroke herself.

They weren't the only ones, only the most shy ones, since they were too young for the Joining. Summer noticed that Damyrah was now sitting on Biaji's lap. No, she was squatting over Biaji's lap. That was because she was riding Biaji's cock.

Yagya was in Ocampo's arms, her legs wrapped around his hips, his hands holding her ass as he fucked her standing up. Neri was bent at the waist, Mancilla having entered her from behind so that they, too, could watch while Mancilla took her from behind. The female dancer had her legs wrapped around the groin of the male dancer, her hands on the ground, her breasts jiggling as her lover made acrobatic love to her. Each of them were as joined together in the same sense, by their genitals and in every other way, as Rick and Summer now were, also forever.

Summer put a hand on his shoulder, then pushed harder. He got the message and rolled on to his back. She raised herself up to a sitting position, with him still inside her.

"You're mine!" she said with a wild look in her eyes. And then she started rocking up and down on his shaft, showing to everyone who was watching that she was her man. She screamed as her next orgasm overtook her, throwing her head back to the sky. The sight of her arched, taut body made him lose control and he shot her full of his semen again.

She lay down on his body, the two out of breath. Then she got up over him and got on all fours on the altar. She looked back at him and raised her ass and opened her legs to show him what she now wanted.

Rick got behind her and again pushed his cock, which was still hard, inside her. Every time Rick thrusted into her, making her breasts jiggle and tossing her hair around, and she cried out, as if she wanted the entire island to know her man was breeding her.

Rick pushed faster and faster. She cried out faster and faster. Her sex throbbed around his cock as she screamed out, raising her head back. Rick climaxed again, Summer's sex milking him again.

Summer then rolled around to face him lying down. Rick almost lost his mind at the sensation of her sex rotating around his cock. She smiled at his reaction, that she was doing these crazy things to her man's body.

She wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him in closer. Her sex rhythmically squeezed his cock to pull out more semen. Their hearts beat together. They breathed together. The island could have gone up in a giant volcanic cloud and they wouldn't have noticed anything but each other and their carnal passion.

Around them, the other couples had stopped their own lovemaking long enough to gather around the altar. The women stroked their men's cocks, first slowly, then harder.

Finally the men climaxed, their semen dropping onto the bodies of the couple, a blessing for them, as Rick and Summer devoured each other in a sexual frenzy powerful enough to create a new world that cemented them together in this world.

Rick woke up first from the sunrise. Summer lay on top of him, her body intertwined with his. They were otherwise alone. The fire was reduced to enough embers to keep their nude bodies warm. The other participants of the evening had evidently retired sometime in the night to their own homes to make their own love.

Summer looked up from Rick's chest. She then raised up above him and lowered her head to his for their kiss. She said a word to him.

"What does that mean?"

"It means ... lover ... companion ... spouse ... forever."


12