The Abbey of Disillusion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Regardless," She said, "The nuns have accepted your odd behaviors without complaint. After all with the death of your parents and your time homeless... there's a great deal of sympathy for you in the convent." This information caught me off guard, but she went on, "We can use your comparative freedom to our advantage. Wait for me in my office, after morning prayers I'd like us to... be alone."

I gulped, and her licentious stare told me she approved of my nervous demeanor. "Yes Mother Superior." I said.

This was of course, a good opportunity to further examine the enemy's nature, for she essentially gave me permission to be found in her office and so I went there as soon as I knew she would be occupied, giving me a half hour to investigate. My immediate desire was to study the tome in her desk and I found it in the same place. I studied fervently for thirty minutes. The book was focused on the magical arts, which it referred to as natural parts of the universe, not supernatural. I reread the section on Cogere, contemplating how much study and practice would be needed to employ it. To the author of the book casting a spell was similar to any science, like chemistry. The magician exploits an understanding of the universe to bring about the result they desire.

I was greatly interested in references to how this functioned, but I did not have time for further study, thus I removed most of my clothing, kneeling on the floor to wait.

When she entered the room and found me in that state her reaction was exactly as I'd hoped.

"Well well, aren't you the good little girl." She said and, suspecting nothing, began to disrobe. I sucked her cunt as she sat at her desk, she gave me explicit instructions to take my time, letting her enjoy a tender exploration of her sex by my tongue. She worked on her administrative duties until lunch, at which time she dismissed me, although I was aroused to quite a state by that time. I plead with my eyes for relief, but she laughed at me.

"This will wet your appetite for tomorrow evening. Come to my room again tomorrow, at nine."

Knowing that tomorrow will be my chance to get the key I went to my room, intending to clean up and go see Margaret, but when I got to my room I found Sister Lillibridge waiting for me. She had a glum look on her face.

"Sister Lillibridge, what's wrong?" I asked her, already knowing.

"Can we talk inside?" She asked me. I nodded.

We sat together on my bed and I took her hand in mine, "What is it Sister?"

There was a long pause, I could see her trying to work up the nerve. Eventually she began, "Do you remember when we went to the movies the other day?" I nodded. "Well after we returned, Margaret came to my room and, she came on to me!"

I blinked, "I'm sorry I'm not sure I follow."

"She is... a lesbian." She said it with an air of seriousness and disgust. This would not have surprised me from any other Sister, but knowing what I did...

"Perhaps you just misunderstood." I told her.

"No, she wanted to touch my privates, and she tried to lick my breast! I was hoping you'd seen something... perhaps you could back me up when I report her to the abbess."

I was shocked and enraged by her words. "Report her? What? Why?"

"Aren't you listening, she forced herself on me! She's a degenerate."

I let my composure slip, "That's a lie, you wanted it!" Lily's eyes went wide at this. "That's right I heard what happened. I was there outside your door, listening."

"You.. you were there, you were with her!" Realization dawned on Lily as she looked at me, and I immediately regretted my choice of words.

"Please don't say anything!" I begged. "Margaret loves it here; she'll be thrown out if this is public!"

Lily stood up, took a few steps towards my door and turned back, "I'll report you both! Filthy whores!" She hurled at me.

I felt sick when she left, what would the abbess do? Would she cover for me and Margaret, or throw us to the wolves? I paced my room nervously, I couldn't see Margaret in that state, so I just lay here in bed, crying and recording the day's events.


May 28, 1933

The day began uneventfully. I attended morning prayers, almost hoping the hammer would fall there, immediately, so I could face the music and have it done. My Margaret misunderstood and seemed pleased I was at prayer. She sat next to me and talked happily. "The abbess is done with me." She whispered in my ear. "I'm all for you now, my pet." I didn't have the heart to tell her that I was now the abbess's plaything, but I wouldn't keep that secret long.

Afterwards I worked the fields, numbly. I did note some strange tracks on the northern side of the grounds. They appeared to have been made by a large hoofed animal, but I can't think what creature in our region would leave prints that large.

Margaret slipped into the bath with me. I jumped, startled, as I rinsed off my sweat.

She stepped into the shower with me, naked. "The door's been locked." She told me.

This was a risky ploy, I shook my head. "Margaret we shouldn't do it here, it could raise questions why the door's locked."

"Five minutes." She told me, and took the soap, running it all over my body. Its slickness allowed her to push her hand easily between the folds of my sex. "Let me clean you." She said, and kissed me. I moaned into her mouth as she flicked my clit with her fingers, working a lather up between my shaking legs. "Come back to my room later." She whispered.

I shook my head, looking at her regretfully. "I have to go to the Mother Superiors room."

Her hand froze, "No." She said, not believing.

I nodded. "She's taken me for a lesbian..." My voice cracked as I told her.

"Is she trying to cure you?" Margaret asked.

This truth was so painful to say I looked down as I said it. "No... she just wants me to service her... she never cared about your lesbianism she just used it to make you her plaything, but now I'm her new toy."

Margaret step back, her face aghast. "But you don't want to be right?" She asked, and I knew she desperately wanted to hear me say no.

I shook my head, "No Margaret I... I had to pretend I wanted her because she caught me snooping." And then it all came out, I told her about John Dumonte, and how I was trying to save him. I sobbed as I confessed, finally telling someone else what I was going though. She rushed to my and squeezed me tight. "I'll help you, I'll help you... It'll be okay Caroline."

When I had calmed some she took my head in her hands. "I love you." She said. I felt such a wave of comfort, my Margaret wouldn't abandon me because of what I had to do for the abbess. "Go to her." Margaret said. "Pretend everything is as she wants, we will figure this out."

I pulled myself together and, nice and clean for my mistress, went to the Mother Superior's room. When I opened the door, I blinked in surprise.

"Caroline!" The Mother Superior declared happily. "Look Lily it's our dear, what did you say, lesbian whore?" To my shock, Lily was sitting in a chair in the corner, stripped to her underclothes. Mother Superior lay on her bed, leaning against the wall, legs crossed. The light inside was dim, lit by a candle in each corner. Mother Superior had a wine bottle in her hand, which she'd been drinking from. Her lips were stained red with it. She wore her red night gown, loosely thrown over herself without being tied. I saw one breast peeking from within.

My mind raced, what was this? My chest felt tight. Was judgement about to fall upon me? I had thought to simply be acting as the abbess's plaything for an hour, but something more had happened. Lily had come to her, and it had complicated the evening. But things weren't as Lily thought.

"Come in and close the door." The Mother Superior said, with which I complied. "Lily says that you and Margaret are both disgusting lesbian whores, what do you think about that Caroline?"

"It's true." I said quietly.

"Indeed, but what about Lillibridge? Is she a sweet, innocent child of God?"

Lily muttered something inaudible. "Speak up, Sister Lily." Mother Superior said.

"I am pure of heart." Lily said.

"Stand up then." Mother Superior told her.

Lily stood and stepped forward. She glared daggers at me from across the room. The abbess spoke, pointing to a cross on the wall, bearing a figure of Christ. "That's her place, standing tall and strong, fearless in the light of the Lord." Lily is a smaller woman, like me, and so young. I saw that she was all in white, simple undergarments.

She appeared vaginal and uncorrupted, innocent, though I knew this was not quite true. Her small, perky tits were constrained by a plain white bra, her panties were small, almost too small for her. I could see the outline of her mound, and I licked my lips. She still wore her socks as well, simple white cotton things.

"Your place, whore, is on the ground at her feet. Kneel." I knelt before Lily, eyes downcast.

"Look at her cute little socks." Mother Superior said. "How do they smell, Caroline?" Lily's feet did indeed look cute to me in that moment, and I lowered my face, sniffing.

"Sweaty, Mother Superior." I said, then I nudged my face closer, breathing in her scent.

Mother Superior slid out of her bed and stepped next to Lily, she reached down and took Lily's left leg in her hand by the knee, pulling it up. Lily spoke, "Mother Superior, if I could..." Her words were cut off as the abbess kissed her forcefully.

The Mother Superior's actions had lifted Lily's left foot off the ground, and I opened my mouth, taking a toe between my lips. Lily whimpered from above, and I glanced upward, watching the abbess foundling Lily's breast. They both began to breathe heavily. The soft cloth felt nice as I rubbed my face around her foot, drenching the sock with my spit.

I glanced up again and saw that Lily was becoming aroused. The abbess noticed it too, "Go ahead Caroline, show her what a dirty lesbian you are."

"Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial!" Lily hissed as she realized what was going to happen.

I kissed my way up her legs, which began to shake, likely from both fear and excitement. I enjoyed the tender skin of her thighs and sucked them so hard she whimpered, I smirked, Let the bitch hurt a bit I thought. I pressed my face into her cotton covered crotch, inhaling. She smelled so fresh, like a moist breeze off the Atlantic in August. The cloth grew damp as I nuzzled into her cunt.

She grabbed the back of my head, pulling my face into her as she ground against me for just a moment before letting go, surprised at herself. It was an unconscious reaction I'm sure, and the abbess laughed, mockingly. I glanced up and saw Lily's face, saw how horrified she was at what she'd done. I smiled big up at her as I yanked down her panties and buried my face into her pussy. She was unshaven, but her hair was light, and very soft on my cheeks.

"Ahhhh, God what are you doing to me?" She exclaimed in pleasure and terror, her hips bucking. The Mother Superior held her from behind, teasing her nipples with her fingers. After a moment more she hooked her arms under Lily's, dragging her towards the bed. I followed, lapping at her cunt like a dog chasing a treat. The abbess pulled Lily onto the bed, her legs hanging off the edge. I crawled between them and feasted on Lily's cunt like a wolf at a fresh kill. I wanted to make her scream, make her experience the shameful pleasure of sapphiric lust. I was rewarded for my efforts with wonton moaning as the Mother Superior sucked on her neck like a vampire.

The room was filled with Lily's panting and groaning, alongside the sluurrp of my long stokes as I ran my tongue up and down Lily's vulva, marveling at how engorged her pussy mound had become. I stopped for a moment to share this nasty insight with her.

"God Lily your cunt lips are so swollen."

"No I can't be..." She groaned.

The Mother Superior let a loud POP! ring out as she pulled her sucking lips off Lily's neck. "Her face is absolutely drenched with your juices Lily, you're loving this aren't you?"

"N-n-n-n-aaahhh!" The helpless girl cried.

"I've never seen a woman with such a flood of excitement weeping from their nasty cunt. God are you a filthy lesbian Lily? There's only one way to be sure." The Mother Superior shifted position, throwing off her robe and forcing Lily down onto her back, mounting her face.

"Caroline here loves this, let's see how you enjoy it." Alas my view didn't allow me to see Lily's eyes when she broke, but I heard the abbess's approving moans. I saw Mother Superior's ass shaking on Lily's face as Lily became a debased cunt eating lesbian like me. I giggled into her cunt and started to finger myself.

"Goooood," Mother Superior cooed, "Isn't this nice? Three wives of Jesus Christ enjoying each other. This is where you belong Lily, I'm the head wife, you should serve me before the Lord, just as Caroline does, shove your tongue in there don't be shy, urrrghh, good behavior will be rewarded, now find my clit... do you know what a clit is you dumb cunt... fuck didn't Margaret show you..."

Mother Superior started grinding into Lily's face, using her as a toy, heedless of the young girl's need for air. "I'll do it myself, ahhh keep licking while I get off on your face you self-righteous bitch, Jesus you have such an adorable look in your eyes, such a soft face for a real woman to use..."

I lifted Lily's legs, exposing her asshole, and explored her there with my tongue. I heard a muffled scream of shock from above, which quickly turned to screams of ecstasy. They both came, rocking the bed, and the Mother Superior rolled off the sweaty and wet form of the once innocent Sister Lillibridge.

I slowed my licking, looking to my Mommy for direction. "Take your turn, Caroline." She told me, a wicked grin on her face.

I climbed up Lily's body, and saw that, though winded, her wrath towards me still burned. I rejoiced in her loathing, grabbing her hair and shoving her face into my soaked pussy.

"Eat me, eat me you nasty dyke." I insisted. She did as she was told, the abbess watching us intently.

"Good," The abbess said, "Kiss and make up." She leaned in, getting a close-up view of my sex being serviced by pure Sister Lillibridge, and whispered, "Don't you ever speak against another member of this convent, you hear me? This is play, not punishment, things could be truly awful for you if you betray our trust again."

The Mother Superior went to her cabinet, and I heard her pulling out the false penis. "Ummm," I moaned to Lily, as she worked her tongue up my love tunnel, "You're in for a treat."

I felt the abbess behind me, and then a sharp SLAP as she swatted my ass, involuntarily I cried out, making her laugh. "Get out of my way." She told me. "I want to look at her face when I do it."

With great reluctance I released my hold on Lily's head, though I noticed she was slow to pull her tongue from my cunt, and took up the spot on the bed against the wall where Mother Superior had been leaning when I came in. I saw the wine on her nightstand and grabbed it, taking a long swig as I watched Lily's eyes widen, seeing the phallic thing between Mother Superior's legs approach her exposed sex. I blinked twice, confused. Before my eyes I saw the stone seem to turn flesh, and connect seamlessly with her body. I looked at the wine bottle, wondering what was in it. Lily was still shaking her head in disbelief as the abbess started to rub the head of the thing across her sensitive vulva.

"Wh-wh-what is this?" Lily stammered.

"Oh, this is a penis, Sister Lily. I almost forgot you've never seen a man's genitals before, have you?" The Mother Superior replied.

"But how?" Lily was starting to sit up, but the abbess placed a hand on her chest, easily pushing her back.

"It's a divine gift to this abbey, to sate us. Don't you know that our Gods look out for us?"

"But how?" Lily was flabbergasted, and I too was staring, astonished.

"Touch it." Mother Superior ordered Lily, who reached a shaking hand down, fingers running over the head of Mother Superior's very real cock. Lily ran her hand down it, a look of confusion, but also curiosity, playing over her face. She squeezed the large head of the thing, feeling its spongy exterior.

"I'm going to take your virginity Lily, are you ready?" The abbess smiled wickedly, so clearly thrilled at the prospect of the profane, impossible act she was about to perform. Lily looked to me as if for help, but I was captivated, eager to see it happen.

"Don't worry Lily," The Mother Superior said, "I'll be so gentle..."

Lily's cry of "Waaiiit!" was ignored as Mother Superior sank the huge, fleshy cock between Lily's pussy lips, spreading her mound open, Lily's eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth gaped in a silent scream.

"Impossible..." I whispered to myself as I watched the Mother Superior, clearly now with a firm erection pressed into Lily, began to move her hips with painstaking slowness. There was an unstoppable force to the lovemaking she shared with Lily then, like the rushing of a great river over a cliff, pressing, insistent, spilling over the edge and taking Lily's maidenhood.

The mother superior leaned in and kissed Lily, who dumbly responded in kind. I saw their tongues caress each other's lips. I observed closely how the Mother Superior made use of Lily's delicate form, her hands never stopping as she explored the young woman's body, scouting out Lily's erogenous zones.

Lily broke away from Mother Superior's kiss, throwing her head back, "What are you dooiing tah-ta-to meee?" She squealed.

Mother Superior laughed, "Fucking you obviously, do you like it?"

"I'm, I'm, ahhh..." Lily shuddered, her pert breast quivering beautifully as she came on the abbess's unnatural member. For her part, the abbess looked as though she would soon erupt as well, she looked at me, suddenly urgent in her need.

"Get over here, whore." I crawled next to them on the bed, awaiting her instructions.

"Put your head on her stomach." The Mother Superior panted, which I did, licking my lips, suspecting what was coming. The Johns would occasionally ask it of me, and while it disturbed me, it was preferable to risking pregnancy. Even so, I didn't understand how it was possible that I was about to ingest a load of cum from Mother Superior.

"Don't spill a drop!" The abbess shouted, pulling her throbbing tool from Lily's raw cunt and pushing it towards my face. I parted my lips, accepting the cock into my mouth, not questioning that I had to drink every drop. The head was warm, the glands like that of an uncircumcised man. I tasted Lily on it, but also a copious dripping pre-ejaculate, rich and salty, but not unpleasant. I twirled my tongue around it, but the abbess was more interested in feeding me her seed. She aggressively grabbed the back of my head and forced the cock into my throat, so that the pulsing member began to shoot straight into my stomach. I had to swallow or gag, and I was successful in working my throat on the head of the abbess's adopted penis, milking each drop from the shift.

When the abbess had finished, she withdrew from my lips with a wet plop, stepping backward.

"Sister West!" She yelled.

To both mine and Lily's shock the door opened, and Sister West stepped in.

"Take Lily and clean her up, she's yours now. Sister Lily, you are going to be trained in some new duties. Don't let me hear that Sister West is... unsatisfied. Do you understand?" The abbess ordered.

Lily appeared baffled by the sudden and seismic shift in the regular order of the world, all authority perverted and her allies transformed into tormentors, all while she struggled with the hideously delightful sensations forced upon her. She stumbled after Sister West once she had put her underclothes, glancing at me repeatedly, as though I might be the only safe refuge left to her.