The Abbey of Disillusion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If that is the case then she is truly damned, for I would care not if she drowned.

Mother Superior lay on her bed afterward, the strange dick still hard. "Help me." She said, sounding tired, "Pull it off me."

I reached to her, curious. My hand wrapped around the shaft. Its nature fascinated me and I crawled between the abbess's legs, face up to the cock.

"No there's no need." The abbess said.

I ignored her. A hunger was growing in my belly, the first load had ignited something.

"Caroline stop." Mother Superior begged.

I opened my mouth, extending my tongue. I licked the smooth, soft skin from its base, where it appeared to emerge from the top of her vulva, like a massive clit, up to the top, and Mother Superior shuddered. I sucked on the underside of the shaft, running my lips back down. I kissed her womanhood and dipped my tongue into her female sex when I reached the base, hearing her moan in pleasure above me.

"Please..." She implored me, to no avail.

I engulfed the head of her cock in my mouth, realizing I could wrap both hands around the base (I believe now the thing was growing this whole time, for it had seemed more normally proportioned earlier) and I began to pump it into my mouth, a singular goal in mind. The thing bled precum into lips and I sucked it up greedily, like a ghoul upon a fresh corpse.

The Mother Superior's hands pushed at my shoulders, trying to stop me, but she was weak, and my desire was raging. I was unstoppable, pumping, twisting my hands up and down the glorious cock, marveling that I now saw bulging veins running along its sides, the hole at the tip large enough for me to tickle with my tongue, encouraging the briny flow, like a brackish river coming into the sea, warm water descending into the depths of the abyss that I was becoming, a ravenous black pit that could devour every bit of Mother Superior's energy and soul.

Then, joyfully, the cum was filling my mouth, pumping up the length of the cock and pouring over my tongue, hot and thick. I milked it, my hands well practiced at the motion, encouraging the flow. The Mother Superior was screaming in pleasure and terror, "Don't spill a drop! Swallow it!" But she'd need not have provided such instruction. That I would let this mana from heaven go to waste was beyond comprehension, what drops smeared my lips were licked up as I cooed my enjoyment of the feast I'd been provided.

I pulled it from my mouth reluctantly, and for only one reason; I was overcome by the need to mount it. I looked up at the Mother Superior, her face pale and sweating, and she read my intention.

"Don't you dare!" She fussed, but I ignored her, climbing up her body. Desperately she reached down, grabbing her cock and pulling.

"Nooo!" I cried, as she pulled it from her body. I expected blood, for the flesh to rip, but as it pulled away it became again a simple stone shaft, and my mind seemed to clear. I dropped to my back beside her, suddenly exhausted. The abbess threw the thing across the room and lay next to me. We both panted, exhausted.

"What was that?" I asked her as I caught my breath.

"As I said... hmmm, a gift from the Goddess, it isn't wise to use it too much." She shuddered, wrapping her arms about herself.

I wondered how far things would have gone had the Mother Superior not acted as she had. I suspect the thing drew power from her body, its seed being her own life's energy. I slid next to her and she embraced me, our mouths meeting.

"Thank you." I said.

She smiled, knowing what I meant. "You needn't have worried, you and Margaret belong to me, and you aren't going anywhere." This response was somewhat disconcerting. We lay together for a time in silence, until I voiced the question,

"What are you?"

Mother Superior didn't respond, and I sat up, looking at her; she was fast asleep, utterly drained by the blasphemous acts she'd performed. The keys were there, on her nightstand. Taking a piece of paper from her desk, I traced the key which I suspected to be for Dumonte's cell and took notes on its dimensions, creating a schematic of it.

Tomorrow I shall craft a copy and mount a rescue in the evening.


A note: The next chapter will include a substantial monster rape scene and as such I shall place it in the "NonHuman" category protecting unwitting readers from an unwelcome change in content and me from angry comments. Additionally, Chapter 5 will open with enough of a recap that those who don't wish to see our poor nuns violated by eldritch horrors can skip 4 and still follow what is happening.