All Comments on 'The ABCs of Polyamory'

by Loveangames69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok I understand his feeling on alls well that ends well... but what happend to her being honest etc. this was pure lying and manipulation on both womens parts. what will they lie or do the next time they want something? its not enough to blow everything up but definatly worth a discussion and being put on notice.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

1/5 stupid story about conniving manipulative sluts. Divorce will be in the air soon enough

SteveWallaceSteveWallaceover 2 years ago

Loved it. Can't wait for the sequel and Lynn's trip to the west coast.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Great story, great ending.

I was in a polyamorous relationship with a husband and wife for 2 and a half years. one of the best relationships in my life.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyalmost 2 years ago

Sounds like the trust you would for this type of thing to work was missing....

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

Compersion, anyone?

Everyone knows what jealousy is and it’s a personal red flag/deal breaker for me. Too much drama . . . On the other hand, compersion, or the ability to find pleasure in seeing your loved one sharing pleasure with someone else, is a very sexy quality. It’s like that feeling when you take your puppy to the dogpark, watching him romp and wrestle with the other dogs. You feel happy enjoying their joy.. And couldn’t we all use a little more joy in our lives?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous