The ABCs of Polyamory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys occupy the entire range of temperatures -- so cool and so hot at the same time," Jen commented. "Michael, you're up." She suddenly lowered her head to peek under the table, and added, "You sure are."

"Truth or Dare, Jen?" I asked, laughing. She took truth, and I asked, "What bothered you most about your last boyfriend and did it contribute to the breakup? I'm talking about your last steady boyfriend before Chris, not any possible one-nighters or short term hookups that may have come in between." As far as I knew, her last steady was me.

She was silent a moment before answering, "Well, he was good looking, great in bed, and overall just a real nice guy," she said, looking serious at me. "Probably what pissed me sometimes was his tendency to get a little heavy on some things, which he seems to be handling better these days. And while I suppose it may have contributed to us splitting up, it wasn't a huge factor, and I've always liked him and can still have a good time with him." She licked her lips again.

Chris went next, and focused on me. I chose a question. "Bro, what is the weirdest thing you've done with or for a woman?"

"This may be it," I replied, in all honesty. Everyone laughed.

"Okay, we've covered some important ground," Jen said. "But so far everyone has shied away from taking a dare. For the next round, why don't we rule out questions. I'll go first. Lynn, this dare is for you. "I dare you to change your seat if necessary, moving next to any guy you want to make it with."

Lynn smiled a little self-consciously, looked at me and gave me a peck on the lips. "You okay if I move?" she asked.

"I never want to tie you down," I replied, seriously.

She kissed me again and rose. So did Jen. They changed seats, so Lynn was closest to Chris, and Jen to me. Lynn and Chris looked at one another with evident interest, and touched hands. Jen gave me a peck on the cheek, and winked when I looked at her.

It was Lynn's turn. "Double dare," she said, laughing. "Chris and Michael, I dare you to play the rest of this game naked."

"Bro, she's really getting into it," Chris said, as we grinned at each other. "It used to be guys that made that dare to the girls, and I was going to make it when my turn came."

We had only our trunks to remove. Standing we both did, dropping them to our ankles and stepping out. Our mutual state of excitement was evident, and both girls cheered.

"You guys have nothing to be ashamed of," Jen said.

Taking his turn, Chris dared me to a contest. "Okay, let's get into it. These ladies have similar bikini two pieces. Using our teeth only, let's see who can first remove the top and bottom of the babe next to us."

"There should be a prize for first place," Jen suggested. "How about the winner gets his dick sucked for 20 seconds by each girl?" Lynn squealed, then laughed loudly.

"That's good incentive," said Chris, "and I used to excel at this activity." I did not think it was possible to get any harder, and nodded agreement also. I was amazed once again at the bravura of both these girls.

Well, to make a long story shorter, Chris won by a second, stripping Lynn of her bottoms by hauling them down with his teeth so she could step out of them just before I got Jen's to her feet.

"How about my prize," Chris said.

Lynn feigned her shy hand-to-face movement, but her gaze betrayed her. She was looking intently at Chris' cock, which was at full mast in anticipation. With a "well, what can else can I do" shrug, Lynn dropped to her knees in front of Chris, and without further ado began licking the underside of his dick. She then took half of his length into her mouth and started sucking with apparent enthusiasm.

Jen looked at me with excitement, and gave a thumbs up sign, as if to say all is going according to plan. I worked to suppress a slight grip in my gut at seeing my wife suck another guy's cock, but the game had probably been a good idea, prepping me by degrees, so it was not a total shock. And anyway, the guy looking up at the ceiling with a rapturous look on his face was my good friend Chris, who I had never yet been jealous of, or had cause to be wary of hidden agendas. Indeed, the view was keeping me hard.

"Oh, I have to get in on this," Jen said, scooting around the table and leaning down next to Lynn. She began sucking and playing with Chris' balls as Lynn continued her oral stimulation. Jen finally elbowed Lynn, saying, "Your 20 seconds are up. Let me have a turn." Lynn complied, and the end of Chris' shiny dick came back into view again for a brief second before disappearing once more, this time into Jen's mouth. She worked Chris furiously for her 20 seconds, stimulating the bottom of his organ with her hand as she took his dick in and out of her mouth. Judging by the look of ecstasy on his face, I thought Chris might come, but he held off. Jen probably went an extra few seconds before Lynn reminded her of the cut-off time.

"Sorry," she apologized. "I have a tendency to get carried away with this guy." She stood up and kissed Chris on the lips, then turned to Lynn. "He's all yours."

"Are we going on with the game?" I asked.

"It's the end of one game and the start of another," Jen replied. She came around to me, and took me in hand, literally, leading or rather tugging me by the cock over to one of the lounge chairs, where she told me to lie back. I did so, and felt the warm, wet embrace of her mouth descend on my erection. Jen had always been great at oral, and had not lost any skills in the years we had been apart. I lay still and enjoyed it.

Meanwhile, Chris and Lynn walked past, Lynn smiling and looking as Jen worked me. Chris whispered something in her ear, and directed her to a large foam rubber mattress on the carpet near the pool. He lay down, his stiff prick standing straight up, and Lynn straddled him at his face, her pussy at his mouth as she leaned over, took his dick into her mouth and started sucking. She brushed her long red hair back so that I had a clear view of her mouth rising and falling around Chris' erection.

Seeing this, along with what Jen was doing to me, brought me dangerously close to coming.

"Let's switch places," I suggested. Jen happily complied, and I began going down on her, tonguing clit and labia, sucking on the sculpted fur pie and making small forays into her vagina with a couple fingers. She voiced her approval. As I worked her, I looked up to see that she was holding her boobs, eyes shut, mouth open, face showing her enjoyment. I went on like this for a while. Her moans got louder, and she finally screamed, "Oh, yes, yes. Oh, that's it. Oh, shit, yes."

I let her come down from the orgasm, looking over at Lynn and Chris. Lynn still had his cock in her mouth, and was making muffled happy sounds as he tongued her pussy. Chris broke off from what he was doing to call out, "Lighten up, or I'm going to lose it." Lynn stopped sucking and just held his cock lightly, her face displaying great pleasure as he continued working her pussy. "Oh, Lord, keep that up, keep it up, right there," she pleaded. Her wide eyes virtually bulged to twice their usual size, as her mouth opened and she screamed something unintelligible.

I made a mental note to ask Chris about his technique, as Lynn seemed to enjoy it thoroughly. After her orgasm, Lynn slowly began to focus once more, and our eyes met. She smiled and silently mouthed something that looked like, "Thank you."

"You're very welcome and thank you too," Jen said softly. She had also been looking, and must have thought the message was for her. And maybe it was.

"Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel the need to cool off," Jen said, swinging her legs off the chair, and making her way to the edge of the pool, diving in. The rest of us followed, Lynn seemed unsteady on her feet. I took her arm to help her down the steps into the shallow end. She kissed me passionately, and I detected an unusual taste in her mouth, which repelled me and turned me on at the same time -- it was probably pre-cum from Chris, I thought.

"Thank you so much for agreeing to this," Lynn said as we broke the kiss, a big smile brightening her beautiful face. "I love you so much."

Before I could respond, Jen rose from the water behind me, hopping up on my shoulders. I had deflated halfway but could feel her warm bush on the back of my neck, which got my attention again as I walked her around. Lynn likewise mounted Chris' shoulders, and we played for a while, the girls trying to push and pull and dislodge each other from us stallions. Jen finally won, as Lynn tumbled in the water and made her way to the side.

Chris followed, helping brush long strands of wet, scarlet hair from her face, then resting his arms on top her shoulders. They began talking softly. Lynn nodded solemnly at something Chris said, and they kissed rather passionately. "Now?" I heard him ask. Her head bobbed up and down enthusiastically. They went up the stairs and back to the large foam rubber mattress where they had lain before. Kneeling, they embraced and kissed again.

"I think the main event is about to begin," Jen whispered in my ear.

We watched as Lynn lay on her back, knees bent and legs spread apart, and Chris went down on her again. Lynn began writhing, and shortly closed her legs around Chris' head, squeezing as he worked her.

"Now," we heard her say, loudly. "Do it now." Chris quickly withdrew his head, and moved his body forward. From our angle in the pool, we could see his erect cock and balls pose over her opening as Lynn spread her legs wide. "Now," Lynn exclaimed again. He lowered himself, his dick head dropping into her slowly, then out and then in again a little deeper. "Oh, yes," we heard Lynn say. Chris descended into her a little deeper, and so on until he was apparently all the way in. Her eyes widened. "Yes, yes," she said as his buttocks began rising and falling in a steady rhythm.

My wife was being fucked by another guy in front of my eyes, and I felt that slight grip in my gut again, but admittedly, by this time there was more fascination than misgiving. Also, to be honest, it was a turn on, and I was again rock hard.

"Let's go and lie down next to them," Jen said to me. "The inspiration should be intense." We walked up the stairs of the pool hand in hand. The mattress was large, and while we were close we did not have to crowd them as we lay down and watched. Neither Chris nor Lynn seemed to register our proximity. She had her arms around him and was digging her nails into his back as his ass rose and fell, his dick going in and out. Her eyes were shut, and she was breathing heavily and making little sounds, her face registering intense pleasure.

"I want it the way I liked it best when we used to do it," Jen whispered, gripping my arm. "Bow wow," she added. She got down on her knees and braced her palms on the mat. I got down behind her and tongued her clit and labia for a short while, then rose to the full kneeling position, lined up, inserted and began fucking her doggie style. "Oh, yes," she murmured. I felt her warm, moist pussy contract around my dick, massaging me as I went in and out. It was her own unique vaginal muscle touch, and I had forgotten how good it was. I had to admit it was great to be inside this beautiful woman again after an absence of a few years. She moaned loudly, "Oh, you are such a good fucking man."

That got the attention of Chris and Lynn. They paused in their own activity, Chris looking at Jen and me, seeming startled to see his wife being fucked doggie style by another guy at such close proximity. Lynn looked at us, then focused up at me, a hybrid expression on her face -- lusty and dreamy at the same time. She smiled, and released one hand from Chris' back to reach toward me. I kept one hand on the mat to stabilize me as I pumped Jen, and with the other reached out to touch Lynn's fingers. We held the grip for a moment. His surprise abating, Chris grinned and said to me, "Like old times, bro," before looking back at Lynn.

"Better than old times, shithead," Jen told him. "You dudes never had such hot babes back then." They both smiled.

"Let's change," Lynn said to Chris. "Let me ride you." Chris did not object, and withdrew from her. They shifted positions. He lay on his back, erect cock standing tall, and Lynn straddled him, posing her love box on top of it. She lowered herself, and her face again took on that look of intense pleasure, as she rose and fell on him. She looked down, watching his dick emerge, then disappear in her, and moaned softly. Chris's eyes were shut, as he again immersed himself in their activity. Funny, but I was now thoroughly excited and turned on, no longer uncomfortable at all, and I went back to concentrating on pleasuring Jen, who had lowered her torso to the mat, her ass still high, continuing to moan her appreciation as I pounded her.

It was Jen who snapped us all out of our revery again, when she let out a sound like a dog growling and then a high-pitched barking sound. I looked at Lynn and Chris, and we all burst out laughing.

Lynn, in an athletic motion, swirled around with Chris' dick still inside her, the leg that was on the left now on the right, and vice-versa, her body now turned around so that she faced his feet rather than his head. I knew she liked this position as it allowed her to twerk and grind more intensely, and when we were fucking together I also liked it for the same reason. She continued to ride Chris, and he showed his appreciation for the position change, staring upward in something approaching ecstasy. He let out a loud groan of his own, which got Jen's attention. Their faces were close to one another, Jen's face a little higher since she was now leaning on her elbows as I fucked her.

"Hey big guy, having fun?" she asked Chris.

Their eyes met and he smiled. "I think you are too," he replied.

"Stay with me, Michael," Jen told me, as she edged a little to her side and leaned over to join her mouth with Chris in a passionate kiss. I adjusted myself a little so I could continue fucking her while they locked lips and twirled tongues together.

Lynn was looking over her shoulder, and seeing this, moaned, "Oh that is so awesome." She looked at me. We were also close to each other since the position change, and it was no effort for Lynn and I to also make closer contact. Our lips joined, tongues and arms entwining. It was an intensely erotic situation: I was fucking a woman who was kissing her husband as he fucked my wife who was kissing me, and the thought turned me on even more.

Jen had been right about proximity being intense inspiration. I felt the tsunami surging closer to the shore, about to break, and I was not alone. Jen broke off her kiss with Chris and vocalized loudly that she was cumming. Chris was also exclaiming, and Lynn broke off kissing me to join the chorus. It was incredible. Seeing and hearing all this brought me off as well. We all came virtually simultaneously. I felt ropes of cum shooting from me into Jen's pussy, as Chris did the same in Lynn's -- a surging wash of fluids and sensations and sound, as if a wave broke over us -- a wave of intense pleasure stronger than any I had ever experienced.

After the wave receded, we sort of collapsed into a heap, spreading out in a tangle of arms and legs. I found myself gently caressing two breasts with a hand on each side -- one was Lynn's the other Jen's. Jen was rubbing my butt, with Lynn gently stroking my slick deflating dick. Eventually, Jen rose to go to the pool. As she did I felt a splash of moisture on my shoulder, as some of my ejaculate ejected from her pussy. The rest of us followed to the pool. As Lynn walked down the stairs of the shallow end, I could see a glob of Chris's white cum emerging from her pussy.

After a while in the pool, we half snapped out of our torpor, and took chairs at a round table. Jen produced another bottle of wine, which we shared as we recovered. An hour went by during which little was said, but the mood very relaxed, with some touches, joining of hands and arms and light banter. Eventually, it worked back into renewed passion. Jen started it by planting an intense french kiss on me, and when we broke it we saw Lynn was leaning over, her face going up and down in Chris' lap as his hand rested on the top of her head.

Jen and I were first to the mat this time around, and she climbed on top. I watched her guide me into her. She went slowly and kept her vaginal muscles loose this time, which was fortunate for me considering the strenuous activity an hour before. Soon, Lynn and Chris lay down next to us, she on her side facing me, and he behind her. She raised a leg and he positioned himself. I watched as his hard dick began going in and out of her love box. Lynn and I joined hands, gazing sideways at one another, and once again kissed as we were being fucked by our friends. It was intense.

"Hey, girl, what say we mix this up even more," Jen said to Lynn. "Why don't we swap studs for this round?"

Lynn looked at me, and I said, "Yeah, let's come home for a while." She smiled, and nodded in agreement. Jen swung off me and Chris backed out of Lynn so she could move to her side and swing over on top of me, while Jen gently directed Chris to lie down. Both girls got on top of us, took our hard dicks and slid them easily into their love tunnels. This was another dimension to our sexathon, and also very intense. It was exciting to think that I was now where Chris had been, back inside my woman. Lynn was more wet than I ever remembered, much of it probably due to Chris' cum, which again was a perverted kind of turn on for me. It excited me pumping and thrusting, sliding my dick in the combined fluids inside her, even as I felt a compulsion to add to them. Hearing the squishy, suctioning sounds coming from both unions added to the sensuality.

When I came, after 20 minutes or so, the usual paroxysms seemed more intense than usual, a buoyancy of spirit drawing them out. I felt irrationally that a cleansing was taking place. My ejaculations represented a symbolic recapturing of my woman, who had been violated by my friend. With every spurting sensation, I imagined myself injecting profuse amounts of semen into her, washing out his and claiming her anew for myself -- a very primordial feeling. Lynn was well-fucked at this point, and bent over, lowering her upper body so that our torsos touched, her boobs tickling my chest as we kissed tenderly, genitalia still joined.

Jen and Chris wound up their own fuck with a joint orgasm, and we all just stayed in place for a while, the girls still straddling the guys, before disengaging for another dip in the pool. After recovering, we decided there had been enough activity and experimentation for a while, and the hour was getting late.

"Lynn, you and Michael take the spare bedroom. Chris and I will be down the hall in the master," Jen said. "And you two guys could show your appreciation to the ladies for the great time they showed you tonight by cooking breakfast tomorrow. Chris knows where everything is."

Always thinking, that Jen. As Chris said, ABC.

* * *

We showered and virtually collapsed into bed. Lynn gave me an intense kiss.

"Thank you so much for all this," she whispered. "Thank you for being such a great, tolerant guy, willing to explore." She smiled at me with utmost sincerity.

"I did get some benefit from it myself," I conceded. "Jen is super sensual. In fact, despite my early doubts, I think maybe this will all work out okay -- you and I have even better sex together and we both get more of it with people we know and love who won't try to drive us apart."

At the same time I had a new apprehension, and had to ask, "Does Chris satisfy your quest for variety and excitement, or do you think this will just turn you on all the more to trying out other people, Gabe for instance?"