The Abduction

Story Info
Two sisters are abducted and forced to become sex slaves.
9k words
4.24
22.7k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 08/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I threw the girl in her underwear into the basement, Alicia locking the door behind me.

I sneered at her slender white legs, her firm thighs and her thin waist.

Oh how I had fantasized about this.

The girl trembled, hugging her body and looking at me. "Let me go!" she pleaded. "This is crazy. What do you think you're doing?!"

"You are a girl." I smirked. "Should have been more careful with your safety, shouldn't you?"

She ran at me, her eyes wild.

I grabbed her waist, twisting her body and throwing her into the wall.

She crashed and slid down the wall, whimpering as she looked up at me and Alicia. "You... you... are a monster!"

I approached her slowly.

She cowered, her legs trembling as she tried to get to her feet.

"Help! Help! Anyone?!"

"No one can hear you here." I grinned, feeding on the girl's fear. "You can yell all you want."

She struggled to get up, crawling towards the door.

I watched as she cried out and hit the door with her fists. "Help me, please! Let me go!"

"Alicia, tie her up." I ordered.

"In...in what posture, sir?"

"To the gyno exam chair." I smirked. "Legs spread, arms raised."

"Yes, sir." Alicia obeyed, the girl watching as Alicia pushed out a gyno exam chair and walked towards her.

The girl was tense, and Alicia grabbed at her wrists, attempting to subdue her.

But she was too weak, the girl fighting against Alicia and pushing her away.

Alicia fell to the ground, the girl rushing past her and towards the door.

She hammered on the door desperately as I smirked and grabbed her hair, twisting it and forcing her to look at me.

She turned, her eyes wide with fear. "Let me go! I won't tell anyone anything. Please let me go."

I smirked. "I don't think so. You were brave to fight back, weren't you?"

She struggled, her eyes darting between me and Alicia, who had gotten up and was approaching her.

Alicia had the girl's hands pinned behind her back, the girl struggling.

"Please." she pleaded. "This is a mistake. I don't have anything."

I smirked, pushing her onto the chair.

Alicia held her hands above her head, and I smiled as the girl thrashed wildly.

She struggled and tried to kick, her face flushing red. "I won't let you!" she cried, looking at me. "Let me go!"

I grabbed her knees, forcing them apart.

Her body twisted and she kicked, but it was no use. Soon she was bound to the gyno exam chair, her thighs spread, her arms raised and bound by the wrists.

Her chest heaved as she panted, looking up at me. "What are you doing?!"

"Taking a good look at your body." I smirked, running my fingers down her stomach.

She cried out, thrashing against the bindings.

"White underwear." I observed. "Lace, even. What a sight. Pity they'll have to go."

She whimpered, shaking her head. "Please... don't."

I laughed as I handed Alicia a pair of scissors. "Her bra."

Alicia cut at her bra, the white material falling apart.

The girl shook her head as Alicia sliced off her bra, leaving her breasts exposed.

Her nipples were small, a blush spreading across her chest as I grabbed her breasts.

"Stop!" she cried, twisting her body to avoid my touch.

"Not going to happen." I smiled, "Now, tell me, girl, what is your name?"

She whimpered, struggling against the chair. "L-Lise."

"Lise, is it?" I smirked, squeezing her breasts.

She cried out, twisting and turning. "P-please. No, not there."

I leaned in, nibbling on her neck. "Don't be shy, Lise. Alicia, turn on the camera."

Alicia nodded, the camera on her shoulder clicking on.

"No..." she sobbed, her body tensing.

"Lise, relax." I smirked, reaching into her panties.

She cried out, her body twisting, but I tore away her panties.

"No!" she whimpered. "P-please."

I smirked. "Be quiet, Lise."

She shook her head, her eyes wide. "W-what are you doing? No! N-not there."

I stroked her slit, her body tensing and her eyes darting to the camera. "W-wait. I don't want this. Let me go!"

I ignored her, pushing two fingers into her pussy.

She cried out, shaking her head.

I thrust my fingers, watching as Lise arched her back and panted.

"You are wet." I smirked. "This feels good, doesn't it?"

"No! Let me go. Please, let me go!" she sobbed. "You're hurting me."

"Shush." I smirked. "Your body is telling me a different story."

"Let me go." she sobbed.

"No." I looked at her, stroking her slit. "I am keeping you for myself."

"No! Let me go!"

I grabbed her hair and forced her to look at me.

"You will be my sex slave." I smiled.

"Please, let me go. Don't rape me, please. Please!" she pleaded. "I don't want this."

"You're lying." I smiled, stroking her pussy. "Look, you're enjoying this."

I increased the intensity of my thrusts, my fingers clawing at her sensitive vagina.

"N-no!" she whimpered. "Stop that, it's dirty. No!"

Her body tensed, her head turning and her mouth opening.

"No!" she screamed, her body convulsing, orgasming unwillingly in front of the camera.

I smirked, holding up my fingers glistening with her juices. "What a sight."

Lise panted, her face flushed, her hair clinging to her sweaty forehead.

I laughed. "You cummed. Did you enjoy that, Lise?"

She did not reply, her body trembling from the forced orgasm, her thighs spread wide.

I stroked her face with my rough hands. Her skin was soft to the touch. "I can make you cum as many times as I want." I whispered. "Weird, isn't it? For your body to be controlled by someone rather than yourself?"

Lise shook her head, her eyes wide with fear.

"Do you know why?" I smirked. "Why you can't stop yourself from orgasming?"

She closed her eyes, sobbing.

"It's because you are a girl." I smirked. "Your body was born and designed to be weak, to be controlled by males."

She did not reply, her breathing fast and shallow.

I smirked. "You know I'm right."

I ran my hand down her thigh. "You can't deny the truth. You know, deep down, you are a slut, just as all girls are."

I started stroking her slit again, proving my point.

She panted, shaking her head. "I...I'm not..."

"No?" I laughed. "Then why are you wet?" I removed my fingers and smeared some of her juices on her lips.

"No, no, no..." she sobbed, trying to twist her body.

I sighed and sat back in a chair. "Alicia, make her cum with your fingers and mouth, will you? Don't stop until I say so. Count her orgasms for me."

Alicia nodded and approached Lise, kneeling between her spread thighs.

"No!" Lise cried, twisting her hips and trying to pull away.

"You can't run." I said as Alicia leaned in, her mouth on Lise's pussy. "Your body is mine. All mine."

Alicia kissed Lise's inner thighs, licking the girl's pussy and making her squirm.

Lise panted, shaking her head. "W-wait. N-not there."

"She's too cute." I smirked. "But you're not stopping, are you, Alicia?"

Alicia shook her head and continued her cunnilingus.

"That's my girl." I smiled as I stroked my penis.

The camera was still on, taking in Lise's every orgasm.

I knew this had to be done - I needed to prove to Lise that she could not control her own body, and she was better off in my basement.

I watched as Lise panted, her body shuddering from Alicia's oral sex.

"Five orgasms." Alicia said as Lise bucked again on the gyno exam chair.

I watched, stroking my penis, my cock rock hard from the sight.

"T-too much, too much, please." Lise pleaded, her voice weak.

Alicia ignored her, continuing to lick the girl's pussy, her tongue pushing deeper into the girl's body.

"If you think it's too much, just stop it, can't you? It's your body after all." I sneered at Lise.

Lise panted, not able to reply me as Alicia's tongue forced her body into a sixth shuddering orgasm.

Lise's body was tense, her chest heaving as she moaned out loudly, her back arching and her legs shaking.

"Seven orgasms." Alicia said as she pulled her mouth away, now using her hands.

Lise sobbed, shaking her head. "Y-you are insane. You are evil."

"I am." I replied. "But your body likes it."

Lise looked at me with hatred in her eyes, but it quickly turned into a look of dismay as another wave of sexual pleasure hit her.

Alicia moved her hands faster, forcing Lise's body into a seventh orgasm, her fingers thrusting and curling inside the girl's pussy.

After about the 15th orgasm, Lise was no longer making complete sentences, her body responding weakly to the stimulations.

"Release her from her bonds." I ordered Alicia. "I want to feel her body."

Alicia nodded, releasing the straps, and Lise collapsed on the chair.

She was breathing hard, her legs spread and her pussy still wet.

"Get up, girl." I said.

Lise panted, her eyes fluttering as she tried to get up.

I stood before her, forcing her to look up at me.

She looked at me, her eyes unfocused and glazed over.

I laughed and touched her face. "My, my, are you tired already?"

She tried to pull away from me, but I held her in place.

"How does it feel to be controlled?" I asked. "Does it feel good to have your body used like a toy?"

She whimpered, struggling.

"I'm keeping you." I said, my eyes locked onto hers. "You are my property, and I will train you sexually to let you be more in control of your body. Then you will serve me sexually, as that is what a female's duty is. You will not fight me, girl. You will not try to escape. You will obey my orders."

"Never." she whispered. "I won't obey you. You are a monster. You are evil."

"But, Lise, you are already in my grasp. I can do whatever I want." I smiled. "Do you remember how many orgasms you had just now? We caught it on camera in full HD."

Her face was pale, and her body trembled.

I sighed. "If you don't comply, well....that video of you cumming like a slut...it's going to be uploaded on the internet for all to see."

She paled, looking up at me with terrified eyes.

"I won't hesitate to do that." I said. "Don't test me on this."

She looked away.

I grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me, smirking. "You will obey me. I'm sure you will."

"Let's put it to the test, shall we?" I laughed. "Kneel before me, Lise."

She sobbed, shaking her head.

I sighed. "Alicia, play the video."

Alicia turned on the screen behind Lise.

The video showed Lise's legs spread, her pussy convulsing as she lay on the gyno exam chair, her body arching from the force of her orgasms.

She turned towards the screen, her eyes wide as she watched herself being forced to cum.

"That's you, Lise. Your body." I said, smirking. "And the upload button here..." I positioned my finger over it.

She sobbed, turning towards me, her face red with shame and anger.

"That's right. You are weak, and you can't control your body. And when a weak girl's body is put on display by a strong man, well..." I smiled. "He has to take control of her, doesn't he?"

"S-stop!" she sobbed. "I'll...I'll kneel."

"Go on." I smirked.

She got down, kneeling in front of me.

"Good girl." I smiled. "Now, arms in the air. Thrust out your breasts and expose your armpits."

She looked at me in horror.

"Now, or I'll start the upload." I growled.

She shook her head, raising her arms up and thrusting out her breasts.

"Good." I smirked. "I think you are learning already. Alicia, give her some encouragement."

She sobbed, her body trembling as Alicia played the video again.

I looked down at the girl. She was pretty, just my type.

"Kiss my feet." I ordered.

She looked at my feet, her lips trembling, and slowly bent over and pecked at my feet.

"You are so obedient, Lise." My grin widened as I finally got her to follow my orders. "I knew you were a good girl. Just a little persuasion is enough. Your body knows it needs to obey."

She sobbed, kneeling and kissing my feet.

"You can kiss them better, you know." I said. "Use your tongue."

She shook her head, her body shuddering as she heard the sound of her orgasms from the screen.

"Come on." I ordered. "I don't have all day."

She looked at me, her face red with shame, and stuck out her tongue, licking my feet.

"There's a good girl." I smiled. "Now, time to take it a step further."

I stroked my cock. "You know what I want. You're a smart girl, so use your mouth."

She shook her head, her lips pursed tight.

"I'm only ordering you to kiss it." I said, a hint of warning in my voice. "It should be relatively easy. You should see the things I tell Alicia to do." I smirked.

She bit her lip and leaned in, her lips against my cock.

"Stay there." I commanded. "I want you to enjoy the scent."

She wrinkled her nose against the smell of my groin. I smirked, knowing she hated it.

"Say 'it smells good, Master.'." I ordered.

She shook her head, turning away.

I laughed. "Alicia, play the video again."

She turned her face away from the screen, shaking her head.

"I won't hesitate to upload the video. Do it, now." I growled, grabbing her chin and turned her head towards the screen.

"Now, Lise, say it" I ordered.

Her eyes filled with tears as she saw the video of her body writhing in ecstasy.

She bit her lip and mumbled, her words barely audible.

"Louder." I said, squeezing her jaw.

"It...it smells good, Master." she whimpered, tears running down her face.

"You must be very proud of yourself." I grinned. "Your body is my plaything. If I tell you to jump, you will jump, without question. If I tell you to do something, you will do it. Now, kiss it again. You are my little toy. I'll teach you how to please me."

She sobbed, and looked down at my cock, and her leaned forward to kiss it.

"Alicia, stop the video." I ordered.

She turned it off and Lise stopped.

I walked in circles around her, thinking of ways to humiliate her and to test her obedience.

"Alicia, bring me Enhance Cream III."

She nodded and left the room.

"Lise, you must be wondering what's in Enhance Cream III?"

She did not reply.

"Answer me."

"I'm...I'm not sure." she replied.

"That's right. Because I'm not going to tell you." I laughed. "But, I'm going to use it on you."

Alicia returned with gloves and a jar of cream.

"Smear it on her breasts. Coat the cream thicker on her nipples." I said.

She nodded and smeared some of the cream onto Lise's nipples, the girl shuddering and her breasts twitching.

"The Enhance Cream can enhance the sensitivity of a girl's body." i smirk. "Enhance Cream III is stronger than Enhance Cream I or II, let me demonstrate."

Lise shook her head, her face red with shame, the transparent cream coating her breasts.

"Thrust out your breasts for me."

She slowly thrust out her breasts, her body trembling.

I knelt down beside her and gently blew across her breasts.

Lise gave a cry of pleasure, and her body shuddered as the sensitivity on her breasts were heightened. Even a simple breeze could stimulate her now.

I smiled. "I want you to kneel in front of the camera and fondle your breasts and nipples such that you cum 10 times. In the process, I want you to repeatedly tell the camera how much you like it, and what a slut you are for cumming by just touching your nipples."

"Do I make myself clear?"

Lise whimpered and moved in front of the camera.

She looked at me, her eyes pleading. "Please, no."

I nodded at Alicia, and she turned on the camera, positioning it. "Action!"

Lise whimpered as she touched her nipples and breasts. She was trembling, her face flushed, her hands shaking.

"I...My name is Lise...." she whimpered as she groped her breasts and cummed shamefully in front of the camera. She wasn't even a minute into the recording, and she had cummed already.

"I...I am a slut because..." she said. "Because I am weak and can't control my body. I...my breasts..."

Lise fondled her breasts again, and she cummed intensely, her body writhing as she bent over in front of the camera.

"I...I keep on cumming..." she cried out as she experienced her third orgasm in a row.

I smiled. She was getting used to it now.

Lise kept her breasts and nipples stimulated as she looked into the camera, her body experiencing one orgasm after the other.

"I'm cumming so much..." she cried out. "I'm a slut, a whore. I can't control my body."

After 10 orgasms, Alicia stopped the recording, and Lise collapsed to the ground, her body bucking as she lay down, breasts red raw.

"She looks tired." I said. "Alicia, clean the cream off her breasts. Put some soothing cream on her nipples."

Alicia nodded and applied some cream to her nipples.

Lise whimpered as her breasts were treated, her nipples sensitive.

"Do you have siblings?" I asked her softly, wanting to know more about her.

"No." she whispered, her face hidden in shame.

I smirk and hold up a photo of her with a girl. "What a little liar."

Lise looked up, her eyes wide.

I looked at the photo of her and a girl.

"This girl, her name is Olivia." I said. "You have a sister."

Her eyes were filled with tears. "L-Let her go."

I shook my head. "Why would I? You were expecting her to come look for you, weren't you?"

Lise bit her lip and looked away.

"I like her body." I grin.

Lise looked up at me with a horrified expression on her face. "Don't touch her."

"Touch her?" I laughed. "I'll do more than just touch her. But first I want you to bring her to me."

"You are a sick, twisted man." she whispered.

"Maybe." I laughed. "Imagine both of you, your bodies mine, here in this very basement. Do you think Olivia would enjoy it as much as you did?"

I handed her a phone. "text your sister. Tell her to come pick you up."

Her fingers shook as she took the phone.

I stood up. "I'll leave you alone to write the text."

She looked up at me with fearful eyes.

"Don't worry." I laughed. "At least you won't be alone here!"

I closed the door and sat down in front of the computer, watching the live video feed of Lise.

***

I sighed, sitting on the sofa. I had been watching her on the monitor.

Lise had written the message, and had sent it to her sister, and Olivia was now on her way.

I smiled and opened up the folder named 'Lise'.

Olivia was coming, but I would need to have the girls train separately.

"Alicia, come here." I called.

She entered the room, her hands raised in the air in a submissive posture.

I handed her a cloth with chloroform on it. "Put Olivia in another room of the basement."

She took the cloth and left the room.

***

I looked at the clock. It was 8 pm.

Olivia would be here anytime soon.

I smiled and looked at the monitor. Lise was now tied up, her breasts and nipples red raw from the stimulation.

I wanted to let her know that freedom was a luxury, and she needed to earn it.

Soon Alicia dragged the unconscious Olivia into a room. I followed her inside, smiling as I undressed her until she was in her underwear.

What a body she had.

I smirked and looked at her face. She was a very beautiful girl, in a different way from Lise.

"Now tie her up to the torture rack and blindfold her."

Alicia nodded, tying up Olivia in the torture rack and blindfolding her.

I looked at Alicia, and nodded. "Leave us."

She bowed her head and left the room, locking the door behind her.

I waited for her to wake.

After a few minutes, she began to stir.

Olivia was awake, and was struggling.

"W-What? Who are you? Where am I?" she said, her voice filled with fear.

"Oh, Olivia, I've been waiting for you." I said, my voice soft and calm. "You came here for your sister, didn't you?"

She whimpered, her body trembling.

I looked at her, smiling. "Tell me, Olivia, what kind of person do you think your sister is, sexually?"

She paled. "W-What?"

I laughed. "It's a simple question. Do you think she is a submissive?"