The Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She..." she said. "Who are you? Let me go!"

"Say it, Olivia. Your sister is a prude. A little prude who would not dare do anything sexual, let alone masturbate." I laughed.

"W-Why are you saying this?"

I laughed and turned on the screen in front of her.

The video was of Lise kneeling before the camera, her body convulsing with the force of her orgasms as she masturbated her breasts.

Olivia's eyes widened.

"She is absolutely addicted to sex. Her body is craving it. She's addicted to sex. A slut. A whore." I smirked.

"N-No...that's not her..." she shook her head, tears in her eyes.

"Lies." I smirked. "You should see her pussy. It's dripping wet, just watch the video."

"No..." she whimpered. "Sister! You made her do this!"

I laughed. "I didn't make her orgasm, did I? She was touching herself the whole time. And you will be, too. After some time."

Tears streamed down her face as she sobbed.

"N-No..."

"Your sister is a sex slave now. I've trained her well. Now, it's your turn."

She began to thrash against the chains. "L-Let her go. L-Let me go!"

"Do you know why she called you here, Olivia?" I said, a smile on my face. "You are both the same, you know? Your body, and her body, are the same. You can't control your bodies. I'll show you how you can control your body."

"I-I won't submit. You can't make me submit."

I laughed. "You're right. You won't. I'll just need to show you how your sister submitted, and how you'll be the same." I played the video of Lise on the gyno exam chair, showing Olivia.

She watched the video in horror, tears streaming down her face.

"After a few sessions like these...well, no female can withstand the lure of sexual pleasure. especially sluts like you." I smiled.

"It's okay." I whispered, my lips beside her ears. "It's going to feel good, you'll see. Relax your body and let your mind go."

She struggled against the chains.

I tore off her underwear, revealing her pussy and tits.

"Alicia!" I called. "Pleasure Olivia for me, will you?"

Alicia walked in, and knelt before Olivia's pussy.

"L-Let me go!" Olivia cried, as Alicia's tongue began to lick her clit.

Olivia shook her head, her body convulsing as she tried to fight the sensations.

Alicia sucked on her clit, and Olivia gave a cry of pleasure, her body shuddering.

"No...no..." she moaned.

"Yes. You see, your sister had the same reaction you did. Just keep going, Olivia. You can't help it. You'll submit."

I held out my cock, and stroked it.

She cried and shook her head, her body convulsing again.

"I'll make you submit, Olivia." I said softly. "I'll show you how slutty you are, and you'll learn to accept it."

Alicia's fingers rubbed against her pussy, stimulating her as she licked her clit.

"P-Please...no..." she whimpered.

I looked at her, and shook my head. "Don't worry, Olivia. You'll learn to enjoy it. Submission will come naturally to you. Just let go of your mind."

Alicia was sucking on her clit, her tongue flicking across it.

Olivia moaned as her body shuddered, her body giving in to the sensations.

I laughed and continued to stroke my cock.

"Cum for me, Olivia." I growled.

She shook her head, her body convulsing with orgasm after orgasm.

"Good girl, cum for me."

"No...no...stop it..." she moaned.

"Let go, Olivia." I growled. "Give in to the pleasure."

She kept cumming, her body trembling, her mouth open, her moans echoing in the room.

I smirked.

She was going to be a very, very good sex slave.

"You're beautiful, Olivia." I growled, stroking my cock as I watched her body writhing with orgasm.

After about 15 orgasms, Olivia lay there, her body shaking, her eyes glazed.

"Enjoying it, Olivia?" I said, looking down at her.

She looked up at me, her eyes unfocused, and nodded.

I smirked and stroked my cock as I moved closer.

"Alicia, Desire Cream 2, please."

She nodded, left the room, and came back with the jar and a cloth.

I put the cloth over Olivia's mouth. "Alicia, put some cream on her pussy."

She nodded and smeared some cream onto Olivia's nether regions, her body shuddering.

I smirked. "Let's get started."

I stepped back and watched as Olivia's eyes unfocused, struggling.

Her cheeks flushed red as the cream did its job; she was wanton and lustful.

Olivia was aroused and her pussy was wet with excitement.

"L-Let me go." she said, her eyes unfocused, gasping at the unwanted desires her body was having.

I smiled. "Don't fight it. Tell me what you want, Olivia."

"I want you. I need you. I want to have sex with you." she panted, her eyes glazed over.

"Who is your master, Olivia?"

"You are." she gasped.

"And who do you love?"

"I love you." she whispered.

"How do you feel, Olivia?"

"I want your cock. I want to ride your cock. I want to be fucked." she said, her face red, her pussy dripping.

I laughed in approval. "Alicia, the camera, please."

She nodded and set up the camera, pointing it at Olivia.

I walked around Olivia in circles, my cock erect. "Olivia." I said softly.

"Master." she panted, her body writhing, her nipples hard.

"Are you horny, Olivia?"

"Yes." she whispered, her eyes pleading.

"You'll have to tell me what you want." i smiled evilly, wondering what Lise's expression would be when she saw her sister like this.

"I want you, Master." she whimpered. "I need your cock."

I laughed and stood behind her, my cock near her ass.

"Master!" she cried out.

"You can have my cock, Olivia, but you'll need to tell me what you want." I whispered.

"I want you to fuck me, Master." she cried. "I'll be a good girl."

I laughed. "Go on, Olivia."

She began to ride my cock, crying out in pleasure shamelessly.

I smiled and let her, knowing she was going to cum very soon.

She moaned as she came, her pussy convulsing around my cock.

I laughed, pulling out, my cock slick with her cum. "You did all the moving, didn't you, you little slut?"

She moaned, her pussy oozing with cum. "Yes, Master."

I turned off the camera and went to Lise's room.

"Your sister was much more willing than you were." I smirked.

"W-What?" she whimpered.

I played the video of Olivia pleading and begging for me, cumming as she rode my cock.

Lise whimpered, tears in her eyes.

I laughed, leaving out the fact that Olivia was under the influence of the Desire Cream. "Didn't expect that, did you?"

"P-Please let her go." she whispered.

I shook my head. "You two are perfect sex slaves."

She cried, her body shaking with sobs.

"Stop crying, Lise. This is going to be fun." I gently wiped her tears away from her face. She bit at my hand, and I chuckled as I withdrew my fingers.

"You'll never be free of this pleasure. Your body needs it. Your sister's body needs it. You were born to be my sex slave."

"Please..." she begged.

"It is who you are meant to be, Lise." I said, kissing her on the forehead. "I hope you can accept that fact."

She whimpered, tears in her eyes.

The days went by as I used both girls for my pleasure, but I focused more on brainwashing Olivia. I forced orgasms onto her young body, and gave her Desire Cream when she was feeling rebellious. Slowly, after weeks of my relentless brainwashing, Olivia had already accepted the fact that she was a sex slut, and I had control of her pleasures. I decided it was time to let them live together.

I opened the door into Lise's room, with Olivia crawling behind me, her ass high in the air, the leash of her collar in my hand.

"Olivia!" Lise cried out, writhing in her bonds on the torture rack, looking at her sister's face. "What did they do to you?"

I laughed. "Tell them, Olivia."

"I...They allowed me to notice that I am a girl, and therefore a slut by nature." Olivia blushed and looked up at her sister. "I serve Master and listen to his orders. Master owns my body, as he should."

I smiled at the obedience.

Lise cried and shook her head. "Please, Olivia, you're my sister! I know you. You would never let anyone control you like this."

Olivia looked at me tentatively. "I am a girl. I a born to be his sex slave, and I should receive his training voluntarily. You should too, sister. We...we are girls. We were born to serve men."

Lise shook her head. "No...Olivia, you can't do this."

I smiled, and nodded at Olivia.

She took out Desire Cream 1 and put it on Lise's pussy gently, spreading her labia and rubbing her fingers on Lise's clit.

Lise cried and struggled in her bonds as the Desire Cream began to take effect.

"You are a sex slave, Lise. I'm trying to show you the truth." Olivia said, shuddering. "The cream... it strips away your defenses, it...it lets you see who you really are."

Olivia continued to rub her fingers on Lise's clit, the girl moaning as she began to writhe in the bonds.

"No... Olivia...It's the cream..." she moaned, her eyes unfocused, her body shuddering.

"You're a sex slave, Lise. Your body was meant to pleasure a man. It is natural that you give in."

I nodded in approval. "You're almost there, Lise."

Lise gave a cry as her body shook with orgasm, her juices squirting all over Olivia's hands.

I laughed. "Good girl, Lise. You're a true slut."

"I-I'm...I'm..."

"You're a slut. A whore. A whore for cock, just like your sister is." I smiled.

"N-No..." Lise cried.

"Don't worry, Lise." Olivia said, rubbing her pussy again. "Just accept it."

Lise gave a cry and shuddered as she came, her body shuddering, her mouth open, her pussy convulsing.

"Good girl, Lise." I said, stroking her hair. "You'll see. Your sister is right. You're a slut."

Tears streamed down Lise's face.

"I think I should let you see how a real slave trains. Olivia, what do you think you are weakest in?"

Olivia thought for a moment, and then hung her head. "I...I would say my blowjobs, Master. I still am unable to deepthroat for more than ten seconds"

I laughed and nodded as Lise looked at her elder sister in horror, wondering why her sister was acting like a real sex slave now.

"Would you want to train?" i asked Olivia.

Olivia nodded. "I-I yes I do, Master."

I smiled and nodded. "A good answer."

I stroked my erect cock. "Alicia! Bring me a stopwatch and an electrical anal plug."

Alicia brought the stopwatch and the plug, setting them down on the bed.

I motioned for Olivia to kneel before me in servitude posture. "Tell me, how do you wish to train?"

"I would like to try to deepthroat you for 12 seconds, Master." she said, trembling. "If I don't manage to do it in my five tries, I...I will use the anal plug to punish myself, Master."

I smiled, loving Olivia's submissiveness. "Very well. Let us begin."

Lise shook her head as her sister submissively began to take my cock in her mouth. Alicia held the stopwatch.

I smirked and looked down at Olivia, her head bobbing up and down my shaft, her cheeks hollowed, her eyes looking up at me in submission.

Finally, Olivia forced herself to deepthroat me, and Alicia started the stopwatch.

Olivia's cheeks flared as she gagged on my cock, tears starting to form in her eyes as she endured for about 9 seconds, before she pulled away, gasping and gagging as saliva dripped onto the floor.

"You have four chances left." I smirk as Lise watched on, unable to believe why her sister was doing this.

Olivia took a deep breath and forced her mouth to engulf my cock again, her nose buried in my pubic hair.

Lise was breathing heavily, her body shaking.

After a few more moments, Olivia pulled away, gagging, her eyes streaming with tears, my cock coated in her drool.

"That was 11 seconds. Three chances left."

She swallowed and took a deep breath, before forcing her head onto my cock again.

I grinned in satisfaction, stroking her hair as she forced herself to deepthroat my cock.

Alicia started the stopwatch again.

Olivia was gagging, her mouth wide, my cock filling her throat as she tried to hold the position.

Finally, she pulled away, my cock plopping out of her mouth, her lips wet and her face flushed red.

"You managed only 10 seconds. Two chances left."

Olivia stroked her throat, whimpering as she tried again.

Lise shook her head in horror as Olivia forced her head onto my cock again, tears in her eyes.

After a moment, Olivia pulled away, gasping for breath.

"That was 8 seconds. One chance left."

Olivia looked up at me, her eyes pleading for help, but I simply smirked and motioned for her to continue.

Olivia forced her mouth to engulf my cock, her nose buried in my pubic hair.

She held it for a moment, before she pulled away, gasping for breath, and coughing up my cock, drooling on the floor.

I laughed in delight. "11 seconds! Excellent. A very good attempt, Olivia. Sadly, not up to the standards you proposed."

She swallowed, her cheeks red as she bowed her head. She obediently picked up the base of the anal plug and turned it on, flinching as it whirred to life, crackling with electricity.

"You know what to do." I smirk and look at Lise. "Show your sister what a true sex slave should look like."

Olivia gritted her teeth and forced the anal plug into her anus, her mouth opening in a silent scream, her eyes wide as her body shook, her face contorted in pain.

"Good slaves punish themselves willingly when they fail, because they know it's their job to endure and serve." I said to Lise, her eyes wide as she looked at her sister punishing herself with the anal plug.

Olivia was trembling as she moved the plug in and out of her anus, her ass wriggling, her body shuddering, her mouth open as she writhed in pain.

"Stop. That's enough. Good job, Olivia. You've earned yourself some relief."

She whimpered as she pulled out the anal plug with a plop.

She crawled towards me, bowing her head as she pressed her mouth against my feet, licking it like a kitten, moaning, her body shuddering. "Thank you Master for...for training me.."

Lise gave a cry and closed her eyes as her sister was reduced to a horny slut, unable to do anything but please a man.

I smiled and stroked her head. "See, Lise? This is the true nature of females. Olivia was born to serve, and it is her duty to serve me."

She shook her head, tears streaming down her face.

"Don't worry, Lise. I will give you the same training that I did to your sister." I smirked.

She cried. "No, please don't..."

"Don't worry. I'll make you see the truth. I'll train you like I trained Olivia, and you'll be the perfect sex slave. A proper slut."

Lise shook her head as I left her in the room, Olivia crawling behind me in subservience.

"You've done well, Olivia." I smiled, stroking her face.

Olivia leaned into my touch. "Thank you, Master."

"Go get something to eat from Alicia. You've earned it."

She nodded, bowing her head before she left the room.

I sat down on my couch, thinking about the best way to train Lise. She was a different kind of slut from Olivia. I smiled, remembering my first attempt at brainwashing Lise, when I tried to make her a sex slave using the same technique I used on Olivia. She was much tougher though, and I was met with resistance.

I decided that I didn't want to make her a slut like Olivia. I enjoyed breaking her resistance. What fun would there be if she submitted?

I sneered and my cock stood erect. I wanted to break her.

I walked into Lise's room, Alicia and Olivia behind me.

I stroked her naked body as she writhed on the torture rack. "Must be thirsty, aren't you?" I smirked, knowing I had not given her water for a whole day.

She looked at me and trembled. "I...I..."

"You want a drink, Lise?" I smirked.

She shook her head in defiance.

"No? Are you sure?" I smirked as I motioned for Alicia to spread Lise's pussy lips for me. "Alicia will make you squirt over and over again... Your body will need the water."

Lise shook her head in defiance. "N-No..."

"Oh, so you think you can resist?" I laughed and nodded to Olivia.

Olivia's fingers dug into Lise's pussy and began to massage her clit, forcing Lise into orgasm, her juices squirting everywhere.

"You'll be begging for a drink soon." I said as Lise cried and orgasmed, her juices leaking on the torture rack.

"Aaaargh...Olivia..."

I smirked. "Beg, Lise. Beg for the water."

"N-No...I..." she shuddered as Olivia's fingers worked her clit.

"Beg!" I shouted.

"I...I'm thirsty, Master." she whimpered, her eyes brimming with tears.

"Ask me nicely." I smirked.

She shook her head, biting her lip.

I laughed. "Olivia, don't stop."

Lise cried as Olivia continued to rub her clit, forcing orgasms out of her, her juices flowing.

"You're my sex slave, Lise. You will obey me. Ask me nicely." I smirked, stroking her hair.

She whimpered and opened her mouth, and then shut it.

"I said beg."

"Please, Master." she said, her body convulsing as Olivia continued to force orgasms upon her. "Please let me have some water."

I laughed, standing up. "Will this do?" I stroked my cock as she looked at me in horror.

"I-I don't..."

Lise was tortured by thirst and finally gave in. "Please...please...I want it..."

I pretended not to know what she was talking about, teasing her. "Be specific, Lise."

"I want your...your cum. Please, I want your cum."

"You want my cum?"

"Yes!" Lise cried. "Please let me have your cum... I'm thirsty...I...I want to drink your cum!"

I smiled and nodded at Olivia to stop, and slid my cock inside Lise's little mouth.

Lise closed her eyes and began to suck on my cock, her head bobbing up and down.

I stroked her head, feeling the tension in her body. She was still resisting.

"Come on, Lise. If you want to drink cum, you'll have to work for it."

She whimpered, her body writhing, and she opened her eyes, looking at me.

She forced herself to deepthroat my cock, and then began to bob her head up and down my shaft.

Her tongue was warm and soft, her lips plump, her cheeks hollow, her eyes looking up at me, and her lips wrapped around my cock.

"Good girl." I stroked her head, my cock twitching in her mouth.

She whimpered and sucked harder, her eyes brimming with tears.

Just when I was about to cum, I pulled away from her.

She looked at me, panting and thirsty.

"You're not getting my cum so easily. Olivia, your sister is thirsty, what do you do?"

Olivia obediently walked to the kneeling Lise, and spread her thighs, pushing her pussy against her sister's face.

Lise whimpered as she smelled her elder sister's musky pussy scent.

My grin widened. "Feed her, Olivia."

Olivia spread her labia, and began to release her pee into her sister's face.

Lise yelped and backed off, but I gave her a warning. "That is the only liquid you will receive today. Drink it!"

Lise swallowed and hesitantly leaned in to lick up her elder sister's piss, tasting the sour taste, and forcing herself to drink her sister's piss.

The golden liquid trickled down Lise's face as she licked it all up, coughing as she tried to take in every drop.

"How intimate you sisters are." I smirked. "Drinking each other's piss!"

Lise was trembling as she tried to swallow every drop of the foul fluid.

"Good job." I said, stroking her hair. "Clean your sister up."

Lise was crying as she cleaned up Olivia's pussy, licking her sister's clit and making her shudder, and squirt her pussy juices into her face.

"Good girls." I stroke her head as Lise finished licking Olivia's pussy clean. "You both are sluts, aren't you?"

Olivia nodded and hung her head, while Lise was silent.

She hung her head, still not answering me. I smiled. Perhaps it was better that way. I wouldn't be fun if she submitted to me once and for all. I already had Olivia for that.