The Abduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Olivia and Lise experience pleasures of noncon confinement.
5.8k words
4.7
8.5k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 08/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia knelt on the ground, wretching and shivering, her face pale and covered in sweat.

I smirked. "The smell, the humiliation...you can't escape it, can you?"

"P...please, no..." She whimpered. "I can't stand this..."

"What is wrong? Don't you like it when men take you in the public place, or when they take advantage of you?" I hissed.

"No...I don't...please...no more..." She begged, and then wretched again.

"Do you want to please me, Olivia?" I asked her.

She looked at me, her eyes filled with tears, her face flushed.

"Of course, Master..." she whimpered.

"Well then, why are you fighting it? You are a slut, and you know it."

Olivia looked down, her face burning with shame. "Yes, Master..."

"Then accept it. What you did just now was disgusting and degrading, wasn't it?"

"Yes, Master..." Olivia's voice was trembling as she spoke.

"So, what's the point in trying to deny it? You like to be a slut. You like the men to have their way with you, and you love the humiliation."

Olivia looked at me, her face red with shame, tears running down her face.

"Answer me. Say it. You want to be a slut, don't you?"

"I...I do." Olivia admitted. "I want to be a slut..."

I smiled and gave her breasts a slap.

"Now, go get cleaned up."

Olivia nodded and got up, leaving me alone. I turned to Alicia. "How is Lise? Is she still resisting?"

She nodded.

I licked my lips and went into Lise's room. "Alicia, tie a spreader bar to her knees and make her kneel. Bind her wrists and raise them into the air. Give her nipple clamps as well."

Lise cried out as she was forced to kneel, her legs spread apart, her pussy and ass exposed, her nipples clamped, and her hands tied.

I sighed. "Very unlike your sister, aren't you?"

"You turned my sister into a slut." Lise spat.

"She is who she already is. I am merely bringing out her character."

"No. She isn't. She is a kind, caring, sweet person. She's not a slut."

"Oh, so you don't like my little show?"

"Your little show?" Lise shook her head. "You call that a show? You call forcing my sister to walk naked in the park a show? You call making her give a blowjob to a complete stranger a show? You are a monster!"

I raised my eyebrows at the sudden outburst. "You have a lot of energy, don't you? We'll have to work on that. Alicia, is Olivia clean and ready?"

"I'll...I'll go check on her, Master. I'll bring her here."

I nodded.

A few minutes later, Alicia entered with a freshly-showered Olivia, her face pale, her eyes wide, and her body trembling, kneeling before me.

"I'm back, Master."

"Good job. Olivia, your sister said you're not a slut. What do you think?" I smirk, looking at her.

"I am, Master. I'm your slut." She whispered, bowing her head.

"Mmmm. Would you like to convince your sister about that?"

"I...I...what should I do?"

"Well, if you're a real slut, you should do the thinking yourself, shouldn't you?"

Olivia whimpered, her face bright red. "I...I will do anything to please you, Master."

I laughed and turned to Alicia. "Bring me a small cup of diuretics. I know just what to do with the two girls."

Alicia nodded and left to fetch me the diuretics, and I smiled at Olivia, who was kneeling in front of me, trembling.

"Look at your sister, Olivia. Bound and kneeling. You're a good girl, aren't you? You don't need spreader bars to spread your legs, nor do you need to be forced to kneel. You want to please me, don't you?" I cooed as I stroked her naked back.

"Yes, Master." Olivia blushed. "I'll do anything you want. Anything at all."

I turned to Lise. "Are you jealous of your sister, Lise? She's a much better girl than you are."

"N...no, I don't..." She whispered. "I won't let you control me."

"Alicia, give me the diuretics. Olivia, pinch your sister's nose for me, will you?"

"Yes, Master." Olivia whispered.

I smiled as Lise was forced to open her mouth to breathe, her body squirming in her bonds. I slowly poured the diuretics into her mouth, forcing her to swallow them.

She cried as she was forced to swallow, her mouth burning with the sour taste.

I stroked her head and poured another cup of diuretics into her mouth.

She choked as she drank the second cup, and her body started to tremble.

I smiled. "Now, that wasn't so bad, was it? Now, Olivia, I want you to make your sister pee on your face. Could you do that to please me? Could you get her to squirt?"

Olivia's eyes widened at the request, and she looked at me. "I...I...I don't know, Master..."

"What, don't think you're a good enough slut? Come on, I've seen you." I smiled as I stroked her head. "Make your sister pee on you. Be a good girl for me."

Lise's eyes widened, and she shook her head in fear. "No, Olivia...please no...don't..."

Olivia blushed. "I...I'll try..."

Olivia crawled towards her sister, who was trembling in her bonds, her legs spread as she knelt.

I frowned. "Alicia, make Lise stand."

Alicia pulled Lise up, forcing her to stand while Olivia took her position between her sister's legs.

Lise's eyes opened wide as her sister moved and knelt between her legs, opening her mouth. "No...no...Olivia..." She whispered in terror. "No!"

Olivia looked at me and I nodded at her. She put her hands on her sister's waist, and buried her mouth in Lise's groin.

Lise gasped as her sister's soft lips touched her labia. "No!" She cried, trying to close her thighs, but the spreader bar preventing her from doing so. "No!"

"You can do it, Olivia. You're my good little slut."

Olivia nodded and pushed her tongue into Lise's pussy, making her sister tremble as she moaned.

Olivia kept working her tongue and pushing it deep inside her sister's pussy.

Olivia nodded and sucked harder, making Lise gasp.

Lise was shaking as she stood, and I saw tears streaming down her face. "No...please...no..." She whimpered, but she could not fight back.

"Make her pee."

Olivia kept sucking and licking her sister, her hands holding onto her thighs, forcing them apart.

Lise's eyes opened wide as she felt the pressure building up inside her, her muscles tensing up, and her body shaking.

She looked at me, and I saw her begging me to stop this.

"Olivia. Make her squirt. Force it out of her."

"Yes, Master."

Olivia worked hard, her mouth buried deep inside Lise's pussy, and I saw her sister trembling.

Her eyes were filled with tears as she cried and tried to fight it.

"Master, she...she's fighting it...she doesn't want to..." Olivia cried, her mouth full of Lise's pussy.

"Olivia, I know you're not a weakling. You can make her squirt." I said, stroking her head.

Olivia nodded, working hard on Lise's sensitive areas as Lise shuddered and cried out. Alicia held Lise's wrists high, not allowing her too move too much.

I smirked, watching Lise's face turn red and her body start to shake, her eyes filled with terror. "No, Olivia, no, no!" She screamed.

I grinned and watched as Olivia continued to stimulate her, pushing her tongue inside and working them back and forth, making Lise shudder and cry.

"You can do it, Olivia. Make your sister pee for me."

Lise was shaking, and her body started to jerk violently, her eyes rolling back into her head, her mouth opening wide as she screamed.

Olivia closed her eyes, expecting a fountain of urine to hit her, but Lise didn't release, her body climaxing, but not squirting.

I watched in amusement, knowing that Lise's resistance would soon fade, and her need to pee would take over as the effects of the diuretics settled in.

"Come on, Lise. Just let it out. You're going to pee anyways." I said.

Lise shuddered, her eyes shut tight as she clenched her muscles.

I sighed and gave Olivia a pat on the head. "It's alright, Olivia. She just needs a little push."

Lise whimpered, her body shaking, and Olivia could see the desperation in her sister's eyes as she started to beg.

"No, Master...I won't let her do it to me. I won't give in to you!"

I laughed, watching Olivia licking and sucking her sister's pussy, and I saw the look in Lise's eyes as she lost control.

A fountain of warm urine poured from her urethra and onto Olivia's face as Lise lost control of her bladder, screaming in pleasure and relief as the fluid flowed.

"Good girl, Olivia! Let her pee on your face!"

Olivia whimpered as the warm pee splashed on her cheeks and forehead, and she tried to swallow as much as she could, but she knew she was losing control too.

I laughed in glee as I watched her face turning red, and Lise crying in pleasure and shame, her urine spilling over Olivia's face, and the floor.

"I'm...I'm sorry, Olivia, I...I can't...I can't control it...it just...it just came out..." Lise cried as she looked down at Olivia, her face flushed, and her body shaking.

Alicia held Lise's wrists and kept her steady as she bucked.

I smiled in amusement at the two sisters, one kneeling between the other's legs, licking and sucking on her sister's pussy, making her squirt and pissing all over her face.

To my surprise, Olivia was trembling too. I squatted next to her and touched her pussy lips. My eyes widened when I realized she was wet. "My, my, you're wet from your sister peeing on your face? Are you enjoying this?"

Olivia was too embarrassed to answer me,

"It's okay to enjoy this. You are a good slut for me, aren't you?" I smirked at her and saw her nodding, her mouth full of Lise's urine. "Good. Keep pleasing your sister if you like this feeling. I don't think the effects of the diuretics are over yet."

Olivia blushed and obeyed, sucking and licking Lise's pussy as she trembled in her bonds, Lise's pleasure levels rising yet again.

"No, Olivia, i can't...I can't...I need to pee...I can't..." Lise cried in horror and desperation, and I smirked, seeing her struggling to fight it.

"Good girl, Lise. You don't have to hold it in." I smirked at her. "You want to please me, don't you?"

Lise looked at me, shaking her head in terror as she lost control again, a fountain of piss bursting from her urethra, covering Olivia's face again as she cried out in shame.

Lise shuddered as her pee stream hit Olivia's face, the warmth covering her sister's cheeks and lips as she kept sucking her clit.

She looked down at her sister in shame and horror, unable to stop the flow as it sprayed all over Olivia's face, dripping down her neck and onto her naked chest, making her shudder in shame and pleasure.

Alicia was holding onto Lise, keeping her steady as she bucked, her muscles tightening, and her mouth open wide in a silent scream as her urine flowed onto Olivia's face.

Olivia herself was writhing from the humiliation, blushing as she squinted, her eyelids dripping with urine as it ran down her face, soaking her hair, and covering her head and shoulders in warm fluid.

As I watched the sisters, I was amused to see Olivia's body blush a shade of red. She was very turned on by this. I knew this was going to be interesting.

After Lise had stopped pissing on her sister's face, she was still trembling, her body shaking uncontrollably from the force of the orgasm, and her urine still trickling out of her, soaking her sister's face.

She looked up at me, her eyes filled with horror, and I smirked. "Good girls, aren't you? Enjoying yourselves?" I laughed as I watched Lise sobbing in shame as Olivia panted in exhaustion.

Olivia licked her lips and swallowed, trying to clear the urine from her face.

Alicia held onto Lise and pulled her off the floor, letting her lay on the ground, panting and sweating in exhaustion and shame, unable to believe what she had done.

I smiled and stroked Lise's exposed breasts. "You cummed from your sister's lips and tongue. You're a horny little slut, aren't you?"

"N...No.." Lise cried in terror, trying to fight back.

"Shhhh, you're not fooling anyone. You enjoyed this. You came on her face." I laughed as I patted Lise's breasts, making her jerk and whimper. "But cumming from your sister's stimulation? My. my, that's a new one."

I looked down at Olivia, who was on the ground, panting in exhaustion, her face covered in urine and sweat.

She blushed and looked down. "Master, I..." She whispered in shame. "I can't..."

I laughed. "Oh, I know you can, little slut. You enjoyed yourself." I turned to Alicia. "Clean them up and put them in bed. They need a little rest before the next round."

"Yes, Master." Alicia nodded, and helped Olivia and Lise up, and brought them to the bathroom.

She cleaned them both, and led them back to the basement as they knelt before me.

Olivia was still blushing from what happened, but she could not hide her arousal as her nipples were erect and her pussy wet.

I smiled and patted her head as she crawled to me, kneeling at my feet.

"Master, please, please..." She whimpered, unable to meet my eyes, her face burning. "I...I want..."

I smiled and patted her head, "You enjoyed it, didn't you, Olivia?"

She nodded.

"Tell me how much. Describe it in detail in front of your sister." I grinned as I watched her squirm, and I could see she was trembling in embarrassment.

Olivia licked her lips, and spoke softly. "I... I liked it when she peed on me. I loved it when her pee sprayed my face and made me wet and warm." She closed her eyes and shivered in shame. "I love the way it smelled and tasted, and how warm it was. I enjoyed being a toilet for my sister." She blushed.

Lise looked at Olivia tearfully. "No, Olivia, no..."

"Very good. Now, how wet did you get from this?"

She lowered her eyes and whispered, "I was...very wet, Master. I was so horny."

"And you enjoyed that, didn't you? Being so wet and turned on by the humiliation?" I smiled at her, and I could see her squirm in shame.

She nodded and looked up at me.

"I...I did." She blushed.

"And you want more?"

She nodded again. "I...I do, Master. I want to feel humiliated and aroused like that again."

"Good. We'll work on that." I laughed as I patted her head. "Now could you tell your sister what you learned from that little session?"

She nodded, and looked up at Lise. "Yes, Master."

She turned to her sister and lowered her head. "It's okay, Lise. It's okay to pee on me. I like it. I enjoy being humiliated and aroused like this. We're females and... and we're born to be like this. Submissive. You...you cummed as well, didn't you? Many times. It's part of who you are. We're innately s...sluts." She blushed and whispered.

"No, no..." Lise shook her head in disbelief as Olivia knelt before her and looked up at her. "Please, Lise... don't fight it anymore. It's who you are. You...you cum and you pee, and you like to cum. You can't hide it." She looked at me and smiled shyly. "I like it too. I like being used as a toilet, a sex object for my master." She whispered.

Lise was shaking in shame and disbelief as she listened to her sister, and I smiled and stroked her cheek. "You know your sister's right, Lise. You're a slut. You love being humiliated and aroused, don't you? It's okay to enjoy this. Don't be ashamed of being a slut, because that's what you are." I smiled as I touched her lips, making her tremble in fear and shame.

"Please... don't call me a slut. I... I can't..." She shook her head, tears running down her cheeks, unable to meet Olivia's eyes. "I can't do this..." She sobbed, and then started to cry in shame as her sister looked at her in pity and understanding.

Olivia knelt beside her and kissed her cheeks, tasting the salty tears, and then pulled her in a warm hug as Lise wept in her arms. "It's okay, Lise. It's okay. It's not your fault you're a slut. It's what you are. There's nothing wrong with that." She whispered in Lise's ears.

Just then, I heard the faint ring of a doorbell. I frowned. Who the fuck would be visiting me? "Alicia, check the security camera."

Alicia nodded and brought up the footage of the front door. My eyes widened in surprise when I saw the figure on the screen. It was a burly man in a police uniform, ringing the doorbell.

Alicia turned to me in alarm. "Master, the police are at the front door! Should I... should I answer?"

"No!" I hissed. "We'll say we have no clue. Hide Lise and Olivia down in the basement. Make sure they don't make any noise."

Alicia nodded and hurried downstairs with the two sisters, leaving me to answer the door. I quickly made sure all the sex toys and pornographic magazines were hidden in a closet before going to the front door and opening it.

A tall, muscular police officer with a gruff expression stood on the porch.

"Hello. Can I help you?" I asked politely, hoping to not give anything away.

"Are you the owner of the house?" The police officer asked sternly, eyeing me carefully.

I nodded. "Yes, I am."

The police officer frowned, and looked at me. "Can I come in and ask you a few questions?"

I shrugged. "Of course."

The officer came in, and I brought him to the living room, where we sat down and faced each other.

The officer eyed me suspiciously and cleared his throat. "Have you seen two young women in your house at any point?" He showed me their pictures on his phone.

I shook my head. "No, I haven't."

"Well, do you mind if I take a look around?" He asked, frowning.

I shrugged. "Go ahead." I was confident that the officer wouldn't find anything. I had cleaned the house and hidden the sex toys and pornography away, and all traces of Olivia and Lise's presence in the basement had been erased. The opening to the basement was well concealed.

Suddenly I heard a muffled hammering from the basement. My heart skipped a beat, my mind turning furiously as I thought about how to silence the sound. I heard the officer start to make his way down the hallway. "I think I heard something..." The officer asked as he opened a closet door.

I hurried towards him and tried to grab his arm. "Sir, I don't think there's anything..."

He brushed me off and made his way down the hall, towards the basement door. He turned to me. "I have reason to believe the two women are hiding somewhere in this house." He looked at me with narrowed eyes, "You know something."

I shrugged. "I don't. I'm sorry." I was trying to keep my calm, but inside I was panicking. If he found Olivia and Lise, everything would be over.

He turned and opened the closet door. To my surprise and relief, the officer found nothing.

He shrugged, and made his way towards the front door, his gaze never leaving me as I followed him.

After he left, I breathed a sigh of relief, and went down to the basement, where I found Alicia, Lise and Olivia in the basement, naked, and trembling with fear.

I licked my lips. "Who made the sound? Olivia?" I hissed, looking at Olivia.

She sobbed and shook her head. "It wasn't me. It was her, I swear! I told her to be quiet! She made the sound on purpose to get the attention of the police! She doesn't want to be here! She doesn't like it!" She whimpered and pointed to her sister.

I eyed Alicia. "Did she?"

"It was... it was Lise. She... she knocked on the door and started shouting." Alicia said softly, unable to meet my gaze. "She wanted to escape and wanted to get help."

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really? She wanted help?"

Olivia and Lise exchanged a nervous glance as I spoke.

"Well I suppose...I suppose we'll have to punish her then, won't we?" I grinned, licking my lips. "What do you think, Olivia?"

"Y...yes, Master. She should... she should be punished." Olivia said tentatively. "She didn't want to stay. She doesn't like being your slut."

"Oh? You don't want to be my slut?" I turned to Lise, who was cowering on the ground. "Well, we'll just have to change that, won't we?"

"Please, no..." She pleaded.

I grinned in glee as I saw the fear in her eyes. "Hmm. Pleasure torture or pain torture, I wonder? Hmm...I know just the thing... Alicia, let's make her walk the crotch rope. Get her ready."

12