The Abduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia fetched a thick rope full of knots along its length. She tied it from one end of the room to another such that the rope was a little higher than the height of Lise's pussy. I smiled as I took out a jar of Spicy Cream and applying it on the length of the rope.

"Please don't do this to me..." Lise pleaded, shivering.

I shrugged. "You made the choice to make those noises, dear."

Lise started to cry as Alicia held her wrists, and made her stand. "Straddle the rope, Lise." I smirked. "Make sure you have a tight grip. It's quite long, and we wouldn't want you to fall."

She cried out in horror as she was forced to stand, her feet planted firmly on the ground, her body shaking as she looked at the rope. "No, no..." She whispered in fear as Alicia held her wrists above her head.

She slowly raised her right leg, straddling the rope, her legs quivering as she struggled to hold herself up. She bit her lip, and slowly lowered her right foot, feeling the rope pressing into her slit as she straddled it.

I grinned. "Good girl."

Lise writhed as she noticed that she could not land on her feet, and could only stand on tiptoe as the rope was just a little too high. Even on tiptoe, the rope pressed mercilessly into her slit. She shuddered in shame and fear as she realized how helpless and vulnerable she was, the gravity forcing the rough surface of the rope to be in contact with her tender pussy.

I licked my lips in glee as I watched her struggle to hold herself up, the rope pressing into her pussy, her feet and legs shaking, unable to get any leverage. I walked towards her and gently spread her labia such that her nether lips enveloped the rope, and the rope was in contact with the inside of her pussy, including her clit, instead of the outside of the labia.

Lise shuddered in horror, and tried to fight it, but her hands were held up in the air by Alicia, and she was forced to keep her legs spread on tiptoe, unable to get off the rope.

She was starting to feel the Spicy Cream now. It was a mixture of hot sauce and cayenne pepper, and it was slowly starting to make its presence felt, burning her sensitive inner pussy skin with every second she spent on the rope. She whimpered as she felt the heat building up in her intimate areas, making her squirm and wriggle.

I put two nipple clamps on Lise and handed the remote to Olivia. "Now, Lise, as you can very well see, I want you to walk the rope." My grin widened as I explained it to her. "If you stop, your sister will shock you with the nipple clamps - " I motioned to Olivia with the remote.

Olivia gulped as she pressed a button, and Lise cried out as she thrust her breasts out due to the pain on her nipples.

"Good." I turned back to Lise. "Now, you are to walk the length of the room. Your hands will always be in the air, and your breasts are to be thrust out and exposed as you walk. If you stop or slow down, your sister will shock you with the nipple clamps. You have no other way of protecting your breasts. And you won't be allowed to take the clamps off either. And as you can see, there are many knots on the rope. It should be quite the experience for you as they grind past your slit."

"No, no..." Lise cried out, her body shaking and trembling, her eyes filled with tears. "P...please don't make me do this,..."

I grinned, my eyes wide as I watched her squirm, unable to get off the rope. "Now, walk!" I commanded, pointing my finger towards the length of the rope.

Lise sobbed, her face burning with humiliation and shame as she took a small step forward, her legs trembling with fear, her body shaking with every movement, and her pussy grinding against the rough texture of the rope.

She winced, feeling the rough rope digging into her clit and her pussy as she slowly started to walk, her body trembling in humiliation, her face burning with shame.

"That's it. Keep going!" I commanded.

Lise cried out in humiliation, her arms held up, her breasts thrust out as she walked, her pussy rubbing against the rough rope, feeling it pressing into her most sensitive parts, making her gasp and whimper in humiliation. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, trying not to lose control, but the burning sensation from the Spicy Cream was making it harder and harder to stay on her feet. She took a step forward, and then another, and then another, slowly moving across the room, feeling the rope pressing into her clit, making her tremble in pleasure and shame.

She felt a wave of panic building up in her as she realized that she couldn't take this for very long. Every step she walked stimulated her raw pussy so bad that she was near climax in no time.

"I can't..." She gasped, tears rolling down her cheeks, her arms shaking as she tried to hold them in the air. "I... I can't..." She sobbed, and tried to fight back, but it was no use.

I grinned as I watched her tremble. "Oh, and I forgot to tell you, you get shocked if you orgasm without permission while walking the crotch rope too."

She closed her eyes and bit her lip, her legs quivering, her body shaking in fear and shame as she fought the urge to climax, her nipples painfully clamped, and the sensation on her pussy becoming unbearable.

She felt a tingling sensation in her pussy, and before she could control herself, her muscles spasmed and she lost control, an orgasm ripping through her body, her feet dancing in tiptoe on the ground, the rope pressing into her clit and making her tremble in pleasure.

"Good girl, you just came without permission on the crotch rope." I grinned.

"No..." She sobbed, tears rolling down her cheeks. "No..." She whimpered, unable to move, unable to do anything, her legs and pussy burning with the sensation, the heat building up inside her until she felt like she was about to explode.

I shrugged. "You don't get any mercy from me, dear." I looked at Olivia, who was trembling while looking at her sister, and nodded.

Olivia pressed a button, and Lise screamed as a jolt of electricity coursed through her body, her nipples throbbing with the shock, making her thrust her breasts out and her eyes water. "Please... please no more!" She whimpered in humiliation.

"Then ask for permission next time. Walk!"

Lise sobbed in humiliation as she walked, her breasts thrust out, her legs trembling with fear and exhaustion. She felt her muscles tensing up as she took step after step, her clit throbbing, her pussy burning with the friction from the rope.

She bit her lip, tears streaming down her cheeks as she struggled to control her body, but it was no use. She could not stop herself from coming.

She felt a wave of panic building up in her again, her mind turning furiously as she struggled to regain control.

"Please, please..."

"Please what?" I smirked, feigning ignorance.

She blushed in humiliation as she whispered, "...P...P...Permission..."

I laughed, my grin widening. "No. Walk, slut. You stopped." I nodded at Olivia, and she pressed a button, causing a jolt of electricity to course through her sister's breasts.

Lise screamed in agony, her nipples burning with the shock, her breasts thrust out and exposed as she took step after step, the rough rope pressing into her clit and making her tremble in humiliation.

Soon her pussy arrived at the first knot. She whimpered and looked at me, knowing full well that she was going to cum if she grinded past this knot. "Pleasse, please may I..." She cried out, unable to form the words as the pleasure was overwhelming her.

"No. Keep walking!" I smirked, pointing towards the rope.

She gritted her teeth as she slowly started to move past the knot, the rough texture of the rope grinding on her clit as she walked, feeling it pressing into her sensitive folds as she fought back the urge to cum, but the knot was too much, brushing past her clit and sending her past her tipping point, an orgasm tearing through her body, her feet dancing on the ground as she wailed and cummed yet again.

Olivia needed no instructions. She pressed a button, and Lise cried out in pain and humiliation as another jolt of electricity coursed through her breasts, the nipple clamps sending shockwaves through her body.

Lise gritted her teeth as she continued to walk, the pain and pleasure mixing together until she was shaking, her pussy burning and raw from the friction of the rope, and the pain of the Spicy Cream making her tremble and cry out.

She was barely halfway down the length of the rope when she started to lose her mind. Her body was shaking from exhaustion and the overwhelming pleasure.

She looked up at me, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Please...please... may I stop?" She whispered. "Pleassee... no more..." She was trembling, and her legs were shaking from the exertion.

"No, you don't get mercy. Keep walking!" I smirked, my eyes twinkling with mischief. "That's what you get for trying to escape."

Lise cried as she was forced to walk, and cum, and scream from the shocks, the length of the rope now wet with all her juices. She felt her head spinning as she fought back the urge to pass out, and tried to take another step forward, her body shaking, her muscles cramping as she tried to stay on her feet, but the pain and pleasure and exhaustion were too much, and she stopped before the one last knot of the rope.

I saw her struggling to stay awake and nodded to Olivia, who pressed a button, causing Lise to thrust her breasts out in pain as a jolt of electricity coursed through her breasts, and she screamed and wailed, her pussy wet and raw, and her nipples painfully throbbing.

I smiled as I watched her struggling, and finally, after what felt like forever, she took one final step as she grind past the final knot on the rope.

"No..." Lise cried, her body shuddering, her feet shaking and trembling as she held her position, the waves of pleasure amd pain crashing over her body, accumulating in the largest climax of her life.

It was majestic, the nude girl standing with her arms raised, her body bucking violently, her legs dancing and her thighs shaking in ecstasy. She was screaming and cumming, and it felt like an eternity before her orgasm finally subsided.

I licked my lips in glee as I watched Lise falling to the ground in exhaustion. She had been on the crotch rope for over thirty minutes, and I knew that this was a lesson that she would not forget.

As she lay on the ground, panting and shaking, I squatted over her head, and smirked at her.

"Good girl, Lise. I hope you learned your lesson. Next time, don't make me punish you by having you walk the crotch rope."

Lise nodded weakly as she was barely able to move, her legs trembling, her nipples clamped painfully, and her pussy raw and wet and throbbing.

She shuddered in shame and embarrassment, unable to believe what she had endured, and what her sister had forced her to endure. She felt tears rolling down her cheeks as she sobbed and whimpered, the pain and humiliation too much to bear.

Olivia looked at me, her eyes wide as she knelt on the ground. "Master, she's too exhausted. Please give her a rest."

I nodded and looked at Lise's trembling body. "Alright. Go clean up and rest. You're exhausted from the pleasure torture. But remember, don't try to escape or get help again." I grinned at Olivia and nodded to Alicia. "Alicia, go and clean her up."

Lise shuddered as Alicia lifted her up and helped her walk towards the bathroom. She could barely stand on her own, and was grateful for the help, her body trembling, her mind reeling, and her pussy wet and raw with the sensation of the rope.

Olivia crawled to me, unable to meet my eyes as she knelt at my feet. She blushed as I stroked her head, and gently rubbed her nipples, making her shudder and moan. "Master..."

I grinned. "Good girl. I hoped your sister's learned her lesson. You did good by punishing her when she needed those shocks, you know?"

Olivia nodded. "Yes, Master. I enjoyed it." She whispered, unable to believe the words coming out of her own mouth.

I laughed. "Good." I stroked her cheeks, and whispered, "Why don't you go rest? I want to see you fully energized for your next session."

Olivia blushed. "Yes, Master." She crawled back to her place in the corner and lay down, her mind spinning with the memory of her sister's screams. She could not help but wonder if this was how she too would end up.

As she lay there, she felt a strange, warm sensation in her core as she thought about the sight of her sister's orgasm on the crotch rope. It had been majestic and powerful, and she wondered if she would get a turn with the rope one day. She smiled to herself as she closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep, hoping that it would be soon.

12