All Comments on 'The Abduction of Amy'

by cjeffries

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
bobphil8787bobphil8787over 2 years ago

OUTSTANDING! One of the best stories I have read in a long time, regardless of genre. Well, done! I hope you will consider a sequel that will include what happens over the rest of the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, absolutely sensational. A scorching hot sexy story. The depth of her emotions and reactions to everything was on point, the entire story was vivid and very believable. I thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can’t imagine I would be totally up to all they put her through but I have wondered about fully giving myself over to someone. I’m not quite sure I’m there yet as far as willingly trusting my safety to someone. I’m all for reading about it. Well done. I may not always be up for some things but reading about them is not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just re-read this story, I still enjoyed it even though some things were a hard no for me, like the nipple clamps (never really got to grips with them) as well as them being on for hours - that part’s not exactly realistic. 30 mins is apparently about the longest time they should be left on for otherwise risking nerve damage. So yeah that and the face slapping because that’s the wrong kind of pain..

Thanks again though!

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercjeffries@cjeffries
Thanks for reading! Feel free to drop me a note at monkeysmut@yahoo.com. You can also follow me on Tumblr at @charlesjeffries (updates, writing advice) or @monkeysmut (personal shit) and on Mastodon @monkeysmut@smutlandia.com. If you like what I post here and want to throw me...