The Abduction of Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator stopped and the door opened again, and Amy heard whoever was in the elevator walk away. For a minute, she felt very alone and vulnerable, but then there was the sound of wheels on the floor getting closer. Amy and the bag were hoisted up and onto something, and then she felt herself moving again. Apparently she was being carted out of the elevator and into another room. A couple of turns and a couple of long hallways later, she heard a key in a lock and a door being opened.

There was some noise coming from the rest of the room as whoever it was shuffled around and did things, but Amy was left there in her bag. She shifted around again, wiggling her toes and fingers to keep her circulation up. The anticipation was starting to get to her. Her pussy had been soaking wet for who knows how long, and that damn vibrating plug in her ass was fun, but it wasn't getting her off. She'd practically rubbed her clit raw on the rope trying to make herself come, and now it was super-sensitive and made her twitch every time she moved. Clenching around the metal phallus felt good but she was starting to feel like she needed a really deep fucking, and needed it soon.

The door opened and shut again. She guessed that whoever was driving the car had finally come back. That meant there were definitely two people here. Amy started to think about how it was going to feel to have both of them fucking her at the same time. Maybe one would use her mouth while the other filled her cunt. That would be nice. Suddenly, there were voices, and Amy realized that no one had spoken a word since she walked into the house.

"Guess we should dump her out, huh?"

"Yeah, guess so."

That first voice was Adam, she was pretty sure. But it only barely sounded like him. He sounded different... darker. More sinister. They'd played plenty of times, but she hadn't heard his voice like this before. A shiver went up her spine. Who was the other guy? She recognized the voice, she had definitely heard it before, but she couldn't quite place it.

"You locked up downstairs?"

"Yup. No one comes in here on Friday nights, anyway, not on this floor. Nobody will notice the noise."

The bag's zipper opened and Amy was dumped out on the side, rolling over and coming to rest on her back, but still unable to see.

"And you're going to make plenty of noise for us, aren't you girl?"

Amy whimpered and struggled against the belts.

----------

The studio space was dimly lit, just enough so that Adam and Jay could see. Amy squirmed on her back on the floor, jiggling her knees back and forth and mewing into the ballgag. Adam felt himself get hard immediately. The toys he'd stuffed inside her earlier poked out from under her feet where they'd ball-tied her together. Reaching for a knife, Adam knelt next to Amy and slid the blade under the thin cord, stretching it against her until the sharp edge bit and sliced the cord open. He pulled the toy out of her cunt, laughing when he saw the fluids leak out behind it. The plug in her ass took a little more work but it too popped out of her, Amy whining in protest at the rough treatment.

Jay stripped off his tank top and tossed it into a corner. He too dropped to a knee and began unbuckling the belts holding Amy's body in the ball shape. Adam held her legs while he did so, helping Amy straighten her hips out as Jay released the tension. They left the belts pinning her ankles to her thighs and rolled her over onto her stomach, then lifted her up and carried her over to one side of the room.

They set her down on top of a waist-height padded sawhorse, with her knees hanging over one end. Jay untied Amy's ankles so he could separate her legs, while Adam took a rope, looped it through the ring at the bottom of the singleglove, up through a shackle suspended from a winch above the sawhorse, and back down. He tied each end to the belts around Amy's ankles and thighs, pulling her arms back and up and using them to keep her legs from falling. Jay clipped Amy's collar to an eyebolt on the front of the sawhorse to keep her from sliding backwards, leaving her head hanging off the front of the table.

Jay found the two springs he'd attached to the bottom of the sawhorse, then tied a piece of cord to the end of each one. The other end of the cord attached to a clover-style nipple clamp. Amy's breasts didn't hang down very far, so Jay had to pull the cords quite a ways to stretch the springs out so he could get the clamps onto her nipples. When the first one went on, she moaned. He held the tension on that one, while Adam came around and attached the other clamp. The moans turned into screams when they let go and the springs retracted, pulling Amy's nipples and breasts painfully away from her body.

Adam chuckled. "Oh, we're not done yet."

Jay wheeled a cart over towards Amy's feet. He'd set up a reciprocating fucking machine on top of the cart, and took a minute to fiddle with the controls to get it set to the right height and depth. He rolled it forward until the tip of the machine's cock was nestled just barely inside Amy's vagina. Amy turned her head back and forth, fruitlessly trying to see what was happening behind her. Jay locked the wheels down and picked up the speed control.

Adam had shed his clothes and stood naked in front of Amy, watching Jay prepare her to get machine fucked. His erection bobbed slightly as he stroked himself. Adam reached for the back of Amy's head, still covered by the pillowcase, and ripped off the duct tape on top of the ballgag. He unbuckled the gag and popped the ball out of her mouth. Amy took her first full breath in hours, feeling flush with oxygen. Adam quickly flipped the pillowcase up and off the lower part of her head, but before she could get a second breath to say something, he grabbed her head and thrust his cock into her mouth. Amy moaned around his cock and closed her lips around it, soaking it with her saliva and letting it slide over her tongue.

Jay twisted the speed control and the motor hummed to life. The machine's cock pressed against Amy's cunt and disappeared inside her, sliding several inches into her before reversing course and sliding out again. Amy groaned around Adam's cock and opened her mouth to breathe as the sensations began to overtake her. Satisfied with the slow, deep fucking the machine was giving Amy, Jay turned the speed control up to halfway and stepped out of the rest of his clothing.

Amy's cunt spasmed around the machine cock. The pain in her nipples flared every time she breathed in, Adam's cock filled her mouth, the machine fucked her steadily, and within a minute the complete helplessness of the entire situation drove her over the edge. She screamed out her first orgasm and tensed up on the sawhorse. Adam grabbed her head and forced her back down onto his cock, thrusting up into her mouth and pressing against the back of her throat while he did so. Amy shuddered as the waves of orgasm washed over her, and feeling her come down from the peak, Adam let go of her head and popped out of her mouth. Suddenly able to speak again for the first time in hours, Amy managed to form a few coherent words.

"Oh God! Oh God! Fuck!"

"Okay, she got her first one, move over and let me have a turn."

"All yours, buddy."

Jay took Adam's place in front of Amy and slipped his cock into her open mouth. Her tongue glided over his smooth skin and he slid all the way back into her throat, holding her head there and enjoying the feeling of her swallowing around the head of his cock as she struggled to take him into her throat. Jay felt Amy's neck tense up as she ran out of air, but he held her for another second before letting her up. She gulped for air, accidentally pulling against the nipple clamps again and eliciting another yelp. Adam laughed evilly and turned up the speed control on the machine while Jay pushed Amy's head back down onto his cock.

Amy's second orgasm came even faster than the first. Jay's relentless rhythm made sure that she couldn't ever get a full breath, and when she tried to pull away to breathe her nipples would spike with pain again, until Jay would grab her head and choke her again. If she wanted to scream, Jay wouldn't let her.

They used her mouth like this in turn, trading off every time she came. After six or seven orgasms, Adam pulled out of her mouth.

"Okay, you want another turn up here?"

"Yeah man, but I'm starting to get fucking close myself, you know? This girl has a fucking hot mouth, and I love to listen to her come."

"I know the feeling. Tell you what, you slip that big cock of yours back into her, and let me know when you're going to fill her mouth with come. I'm going to change things around back here a little."

"Sounds good."

"Where'd you leave the wrench?"

"It's on top of the table saw."

In the brief moment of respite when her mouth wasn't filled, Amy heard "table saw" and finally figured out where she was. Adam's friend Jay had an art studio in a converted warehouse not far from where Adam worked downtown. That bastard had driven her around in circles! She didn't have too long to think about it, though, because Jay's cock was suddenly at her lips again. But the fucking machine had stopped, and she felt it pull out of her cunt, so she focused on what she was doing with her mouth. Jay was more than happy to let her kiss the head of his dick and tease it with her tongue, playing nice instead of just being a mouth for him to fuck.

Jay pressed forward a little and Amy took him into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head, flicking across the sensitive bit under the crown and sucking hard on the shaft. She wished her hands were free so she could reach out and feel his balls, stroke the bottom part of his shaft, and show him just how much she wanted him to come in her mouth. She didn't have to wait long for that, though, because the expert blowjob she was giving him convinced him in short order. His cock twitched inside her mouth and she felt the heat as his hot blood flowed up into the shaft. She tried to slow down, but Jay grabbed her head and began to fuck her mouth in earnest.

"Fuck, I'm there, I'm there, I'm there, I'm there!"

Right on cue, Adam stepped forward and slid his cock straight into Amy's cunt. Amy felt Adam bottom out inside her, and she clenched around him and started to come again. Jay shuddered and thrust into the back of Amy's mouth, brushing her throat with the head of his cock. She swallowed the first splash of his come without even trying. Adam pulled back and slammed into her cunt again, pulling her slightly off Jay's cock as his come spurted into her mouth. Amy was lost between the two of them, trying to hang on to Jay while Adam pounded at her from behind. The spring-loaded clamps pulled viciously at her nipples as wave after wave of white-hot orgasm rolled through her body. Jay finished and slipped out of her, his come drooling out of her gasping mouth while she tried to draw a breath. Adam followed closely behind Jay, pressing into Amy as deeply as he could and letting fly with his own load of come, his orgasm ripping out of his body and into Amy's.

----------

"Don't she dance pretty! Dance, girl!"

Amy was strung up by her wrists to a winch above her head. Her feet were crammed into ridiculous seven-inch-high heeled boots, a spreader bar locked around each ankle with a vertical bar mounted in the center that reached up to her cunt, forcing a 3" diameter cock inside her and holding it there. She danced back and forth, precariously balanced but unable to fall without pulling on her shoulders and unwittingly keeping her upright. Jay had a cattle prod that he was using to zap her inner thighs, causing her to whine and dance away. Adam had stuffed a ring gag into her mouth, so she drooled uncontrollably and moaned incomprehensibly. They'd taken the makeshift hood off her head, so for the first time Amy was able to look straight into the eyes of her captors.

Adam stood in front of her with a fistful of her hair, holding her head still and staring deep into her eyes. Her fiery expression made him smile as Jay hit her with the prod.

"She doesn't like that, does she? Would she rather have more orgasms? Would she? Can she say 'please'? If she doesn't say 'please', she doesn't get any more orgasms today. Can she say 'please'?"

"Eees."

"Jay, do you think that was a 'please'? Do you understand ring-gag-ese?"

"I'm not sure. Let me zap her again and see if it's any clearer."

"EEEEZ! EEZE!"

"I'm still not convinced. Here, you get out the Hitachi, and I'll see if I can get a 'please' out of her with my singletail."

"Ha ha, you bet."

Amy's back was already red from being hit with floggers, paddles, and the cattle prod. Her shoulders glowed warmly, and as Adam stepped behind her he paused to take in the sights. Jay had his back turned to them, rummaging around in a drawer for more sex toys, so Adam turned back to Amy and kissed her lightly, once on each shoulder. Amy shivered, surprised by the gentle touch, bringing another smile to Adam's face.

"Ha, here it is!"

Jay returned triumphantly with the wand vibrator and a long extension cord. Adam took several steps back, measured his swing a couple of times, and then laid into Amy's back with the whip. A line of fire erupted down Amy's back as Adam struck her, then another, and another. He criss-crossed her back with diagonal blows, switching from side to side and shoulder to waist. He stepped closer and threw a shot that wrapped around her torso and landed on her breasts, making her jump and twist, then he threw another one around the other side. Amy whined through her gag.

"Now now, that doesn't sound like 'please' to me. If she doesn't say 'please', she doesn't get to come any more."

"Eees."

"'Please', what?"

"Eees an eye um."

"Hmm, that sounds pretty close. Jay, give her a shot with that thing."

Jay pressed the head of the wand vibrator against Amy's clit and flipped the switch. The high-pitched motor whirred to life and Amy bucked away from it. Jay pulled it away again and looked disapprovingly at Amy.

"Adam, man, I don't think she likes it."

"Doesn't like it? That's ridiculous. Of course you like it, don't you girl?"

Jay wrapped his arm around Amy's waist and held her in place, jamming the vibrator up against her clit again. Amy squealed and tried to squirm out of his grasp, but couldn't get away from him. Adam dropped his singletail and picked up a paddle.

"Of course she does. Don't be silly. Now, girl, let's see if you can ask us, nicely, if you can come."

"EEZ!"

Adam sighed dramatically. "Look, we've been through this." He smacked Amy's ass with the paddle, hard.

"OW! EEZ an eye UM!"

"I don't think you've got the hang of it yet."

"EEZ! EEZ!"

"You're forgetting something very important, you know."

"EEZ!"

Amy wasn't pulling away from Jay any more, but she was still dancing around to avoid Adam's blows with the paddle. Jay kept his arm high around her waist and the vibrator pressed against her. He could see Amy's fluids dripping down around the toy that was stuck inside her.

"EEZ! Eye eeed oo um! Eye eeed oo um!"

"For the last time, 'please' what?"

"EEZIR! EEZ AN EYE UM IR!"

"Ah, there's my good girl. Yes, you can come."

Amy shut her eyes tightly and bent as far as she could, grinding down against Jay and the vibrator. As she started to scream, Adam spanked her viciously with the paddle, alternating cheeks and not allowing her to recover between blows. Amy's body was taut, like a single tense muscle from neck to feet. Her orgasm took a long time to crest, starting as a rumble deep within her and ending up as a series of gasps and gag-muffled "Uck!"s. When she started to come back down, the sensation from the Hitachi slipped over the edge to extreme overstimulation and she went straight back to whining and trying to pull away. Eventually, Jay let her go, chuckling at her plight and turning off the vibrator.

----------

Amy was barely able to support herself. They'd given her a moment of respite on the studio couch, but Adam was clearly done with rest time. He half braced her and half outright lifted her up to her feet.

"Ready to fuck her again?"

"Ab-so-fucking-lutely."

"Awesome. Help me get her over to the table."

"The Table" was what Jay called his "crowning achievement." Adam didn't know what that meant at first, but as soon as he saw it, he had to admit he was impressed with his friend's ingenuity. On the other hand, "The Table" wasn't exactly the most imaginative name Adam had ever heard for a piece of furniture, but who was he to argue? The thing was basically just a low, padded bed with a really large headboard. They laid Amy down on her back, where the thick memory foam shaped itself around her. Where her neck rested on a pillow, Jay took a large C-shaped shackle and placed it around Amy's neck. The two bolts on the shackle passed through holes in the table and secured Amy down to the table. Amy's eyes, which had been half-closed from exhaustion, flew open when she felt the cold metal on her neck. Similar shackles held her hands up around the same level as her head, bending her arms at right angles out to her sides. As soon as Jay had fastened the bolts down around her wrists, Amy got a look of panic in her eyes and started to fight against them.

But the true genius of The Table was the headboard. Jay took Amy's ankles, which already had leather cuffs around them, and lifted them up, exposing her pussy and ass. He clipped her ankle cuffs to some eyebolts in the headboard. The bolts were screwed into sockets that could turn back and forth a little so there was some side-to-side movement, but Amy was well and truly locked into this thing. The sockets also sat in vertical tracks, so the cuffs could be raised or lowered and tightened down with thumb screws. Jay got Amy's cuffs attached to the bolts, then lowered them until her knees sank down almost into her chest before turning the screws to lock her into place.

"Nice. That's quite a piece of engineering you've got there."

"Thanks, man. I think it of more as a work of art."

"You would."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing."

"Just for that, I'm taking first dibs on this girl's pussy."

"Be my guest."

Jay took a handful of lube and spread it on his cock. He knelt down on the bed and placed the head of his dick at the entrance to Amy's cunt. Amy still had a wild look in her eyes, but she glared down at Jay as he prepared to fuck her.

"Ask me nicely."

"Fuck you."

Jay opened his hand and slapped Amy across the face.

"That's not nice asking, girl."

"FUCK. YOU."

Jay slapped her again, on the other side.

"Do you want to get fucked by this big black cock? Do you?"

"NO! FUCK OFF YOU SICK FUCK!"

"Too bad, girl."

Jay leaned forward and slid his cock into Amy. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she screamed through gritted teeth.

"FUCK! NO! FUCK!"

Amy screamed at him over and over again as he plunged into her. She rattled her feet back and forth but The Table held her in place, helpless against Jay's cock. Her face locked in anger and she glared at him, continuing her tirade as he fucked away at her, oblivious to her protests. Her hands clenched into fists and unclenched, impotent with rage and fuming away at the man and the cock that were violating her.

Jay's breathing picked up and he started to grunt with each thrust. Amy, despite her protests, could feel him getting close to coming and it started to set her off as well. The sharpness of her obscenities began to change from anger over to passion. Adam watched as Jay closed his eyes and concentrated, straining his muscles to get even deeper into this girl locked down beneath him. Finally, Jay thrust into Amy, then groaned and pulled back out of her. He rose up on his feet and leaned forward, putting his hand on the headboard for support and aiming his cock down at Amy. His come shot out of his cock, splashing on her face, on her neck, on the top of her chest. Amy screamed and tried to twist her head out of the way but only succeeded in catching Jay's come in her hair and eyes.