The Abduction of Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cjeffries
cjeffries
112 Followers

"You fuck! I was so close! Fuck!"

"Ahh, that's just what I needed. A nice humiliating cumshot, all over your pretty little face. That's what you get for telling me 'no', little girl."

"Amy, are you trying to tell me that you didn't come from Jay's nice hard cock?"

"NO! I didn't!"

"Shouldn't you be grateful for him coming all over your face?"

"NO! Fuck!"

"Well, if you're going to be ungrateful, then I'm not going to let you come either."

Adam took Jay's place in front of Amy. He had picked up an elastic cock ring and put it on around the base of his shaft and balls. His lubed-up cock slid into her cunt without any resistance. Amy spasmed around him immediately, but Adam just sat there, buried inside her but not moving. Amy squeezed and clenched, and finally started to yell at him too.

"God! Fuck! Please! I need to come! Please fuck me!"

"But you were such a bad girl just now."

"Sir! I'm sorry! Please fuck me! Please come inside me! Please, sir!"

"I don't think a dirty mouth is going to save you now."

"PLEASE, Sir!"

Amy tried everything she could to get Adam to move. She squeezed herself around him. She waved her hips back and forth, as far as the ankle cuffs would allow her. She even tried to fuck forward and back but didn't have enough leverage to do so. Adam just stood there and enjoyed the sensation of being inside her warm pussy.

"Mmm, this feels nice. But I think I'm ready to start fucking you now."

"Oh God, oh please, oh Sir, oh please."

"No, no, not like that."

Adam slid himself out of her, took another handful of lube, and slid a finger into Amy's ass. She moaned and gritted her teeth, but eventually relaxed and let him in. A few more strokes of his cock and he aimed it at her tight hole.

"Fuck. God! Please! Not in my ass! Please! NO!"

Adam pressed forward, feeling her resist against him. He didn't pull back at all, but held there and kept up the pressure with the head of his cock. Amy groaned and took in a breath, and as she did her asshole opened and the crown of Adam's cock slipped into her ass. Adam pushed further and slid half the length of his cock into her. Amy screamed, half in frustration, half in pain, half in perverse pleasure. Her tight ass would clench around Adam's cock, and he'd pull a little way out of her. Then she would breathe and he'd press in, sinking deeper into her than before. Back and forth like that, Adam worked his way into her ass. Eventually his balls, held forward by the cock ring, pressed up against her, and he sunk in all the way to the hilt.

He leaned forward and looked into Amy's eyes. She sneered back at him.

"I hate you, you filthy motherfucker."

Adam's hand flew up to Amy's throat and he pressed upwards into her jaw. Bracing himself with his other hand, he pulled his cock back out of Amy's ass, then threw his weight forward and slammed back into her. Amy's eyes rolled back, and unable to get enough air to scream, she grunted under the onslaught. Adam held his hand on her throat, controlling her breath while he assaulted her ass.

He fucked her for what seemed like an hour, sometimes faster, sometimes slower, sometimes hard, sometimes gentle. He called her names; she returned the favor. He slapped her; she spat at him. He covered her mouth and nose to stop her from breathing; she gasped and sneered and cursed. All the while he kept up, never allowing her to come, never touching her in the right ways, violating her ass but never breaking her spirit.

Finally Adam peaked, falling irrevocably towards his orgasm. He thrust inside of Amy's ass one more time, and then he too pulled out and blew his hot come all over her prone, helpless body.

Jay, meanwhile, had collapsed on the couch nearby, watching the two of them. Adam grabbed a wet-wipe and cleaned himself up, then threw himself onto the couch next to Jay and took a drink of water.

"So, what now?"

"What, you want another go at her? Be my guest."

"Nah, man, I'm done. I mean, what's your plan for the rest of the night?"

"Well, hell, it's Friday. We've got a whole weekend ahead of us, and this hot piece of ass to torture as much as we want." Amy whimpered in response.

"Cool. Want to crash at my place?"

"Sounds good to me. I could grab a bite to eat."

"Nice."

From across the room, they heard Amy's voice, soft and meek. "Sir?"

Adam stood and walked over to the table, kneeling on the bed and leaning over her. For the first time all night, he surveyed everything they'd done to Amy. Streaks of white come started to dry where they'd shot all over her face, tits, and stomach. Her hair was matted and stuck to her face from a combination of come, sweat, and tears. Her cunt and ass were raw, red, swollen, and angry from all the times they'd fucked her, and her clit matched. He knew her back was all marked up from the singletail earlier, and bruises were starting to come up on her butt cheeks where he'd beaten her with the paddle. Her makeup was nearly gone, mascara streaked and lipstick ruined from being face-fucked. A tear streaked down one cheek. She was a mess. A beautiful, hot mess. His beautiful mess.

"Yes, girl, what is it?"

"Please, Sir, may I come before you put me away for the night?"

"Now that is very nice asking."

"Thank you Sir."

"Let me see what we can do."

Adam looked around the room. He gathered a few things, then wheeled the cart with the fucking machine back over towards the table. Amy lay there, softly shaking in the shackles and cuffs. Adam adjusted the fucking machine, and placed the tip of the cock in Amy's vagina. He took two clover clamps, fastened them on Amy's nipples, and tied the cords off to her ankle cuffs. A wooden clothespin captured her tortured, overly-sensitive clitoris, ensuring that every stroke of the machine would hurt as much as it pleased.

Then he picked up a leather hood with a built-in gag and set it at the top of her head. As he gathered her hair up into the hood and started to pull it down, she spoke again.

"Sir?"

"Yes, girl?"

"Thank you, Sir."

"You're welcome, Love."

Adam gently tucked Amy's head into the hood, plunging her into darkness. The penis-shaped gag nestled into her mouth and she found herself wrapping her lips around it involuntarily. Adam adjusted the hood and then pulled the laces snug, thrusting the gag further into her mouth and enclosing her tightly in her prison. Adam thumbed the speed control on the machine and Amy began to wail as the cock slid into her, a steady stream of "no no no no no" muffled by her gag and hood.

----------

Back on the couch, Adam and Jay sat back and watched Amy suffering on the table. Her moans had turned to sobs; the pain of the clamps held her on an edge she couldn't quite push past, even with the machine churning at her pussy. Jay leaned over to make sure he couldn't be heard, and said "We're not actually gonna leave her here all night, are we?"

Adam smiled. "It's tempting, but no. I want her to think we have, though. Come on."

Rising from the couch, Adam made a show of walking with deliberately heavy steps towards the door and opening it for Jay. He closed it loudly behind them as they stepped into the hallway.

"Okay, one last mindfuck, I get it, but--"

"Wait for it." Adam raised one finger in the air.

Almost as soon as the door closed, Amy stobbed sobbing. What had been pathetic whimpering changed to obviously pleasurable moans, and she rapidly came to a screaming peak.

"Sonofabitch, she was playing?"

"Well, yes and no. She definitely likes to put on a show for me when she bottoms. But getting set up like that and then left alone is a really heavy kink for her; it gets her off like almost nothing else. Especially after we didn't let her come for a while. I can't actually walk away from her for very long, but she needs to think I'm gone."

"Damn. Glad there's no one else in the building tonight."

"Yeah, she doesn't get the chance to let loose like this very often. I owe you one for this."

Jay just looked at Adam blankly. "You what?"

"All of this," Adam said, waving his hand at Jay's studio. "You really went out of your way to help me set up this weekend, loaning me your studio, giving me a place to crash for a couple of days, picking me up--"

"Woah, woah, woah, Adam, man, no. You and I have always been close, and yeah, at first I thought this idea of yours was a little out there, but you and Amy have let me in on a really incredible part of your relationship that I'd only ever seen the edges of. This was outstanding. And you don't owe me anything. I mean," he continued, laughing, "if nothing else, the number of times I've--"

Another scream echoed through the walls, hitting a pitch that could crack glass.

"Okay, now she's done," Adam snickered.

He glanced down and saw Jay's cock, beginning to stiffen in the underwear he'd pulled on before they'd walked out of the studio. He punched Jay in the shoulder and laughed.

"You like that, huh?"

"I do love hearing that girl come."

"Yeah. Me too. Now come on, let's get her loose and put her to bed for real. She's gonna need her strength for tomorrow."

cjeffries
cjeffries
112 Followers