The Abduction of Debbie Pt. 01

Story Info
Debbie is abducted to try and save marriage.
7.1k words
4.34
14.9k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For context of this story, read the previous ones. The stories are just experiences since joining a private BDSM Club. I did spend the weekend with 19-year old Olivia and she is no longer a virgin. It was full of surprises! It did not go as Olivia had planned it, but she said it was much better than what she had planned. I will write that one soon, but this happened the week after Olivia's deflowering and it is so wild, I had to write it first. A couple of readers asked if I could write the stories in Parts so they are not so long. This is Part-1.

Two days after Olivia's weekend I checked into the Club and as soon as my ankle bracelet was scanned in this is what I heard.

"Dave, this is Dr. Liz. Please come to my office before going anywhere else in the Club."

It was just three days after having Olivia in Master Suite 9 for the weekend, so I thought it must have something to do with that. I tried to think of anything Olivia may be upset about but could not.

I knocked twice and went on in Dr. Liz's office., and found her alone. I said, "Dr. Liz, did I do something that made Olivia upset?"

"Quite to the contrary," she said. "Olivia had the time of her life. Thank you again, Dave."

I said, "Dr. Liz, are you trying to back out of my deal with you and Dr. Emily as my slaves?

Dr. Liz said, "No Dave, you never let me finish. This has nothing to do with Olivia, and she is looking forward to having you as her slave like you promised her Saturday night. Dr. Emily and I have not backed out of our deal, either. We are looking forward to being your total slaves for a weekend.

Dr. Liz said, "I have counselled with a couple that has filed for divorce. Their relationship for 10 years of marriage has been much like yours's and Pam's relationship, with a twist. They have agreed to try some 'sex therapy' as determined by me before they take the next step toward divorce."

"Dave, after your weekend with Olivia, I thought of a therapy that will either push them to divorce, or bring them closer than they have ever been. My hope is that the marriage will be saved. You can, as with any assignment from me, decline. The twist in this relationship is that she has been the 'Frigid bitch from hell' that you once told me Pam was. The wife has refused to have sex with her husband for 7 months and now he has had an affair with a lady at work. He knows you by first name, as his company supplies some materials to your company."

"He heard of the Club through your secretary and she told him that you and your wife were on the brink of divorce after 20 years together. She told him that after you two joined the Club, Pam did a 180 degree turn and you two have never been happier. She also told him that you and Pam were having so much fun, that you hired Cindy as your second in command, so you could spend more time with Pam, and so both of you could spend more time at the Club."

I interrupted and said, "Can I plan my secretary's initiation at the Club when we get past this virus? She keeps getting me into strange situations, it's time I returned the favor."

Dr. Liz once again said, "Yes, Yes you may. I will help you with that one. Do I sense resentment for your secretary?"

"No Ma'am, guilt. She has really put me in some very exciting positions and I think can make her initiation a night she will cherish always. I feel like I owe her."

Dr. Liz said, "The new couple has just been cleared with all the medicals. The husband has a proposition for you and the wife agreed to do whatever I plan for them. She would really like to save the marriage as well, but does not believe it is possible. I told her that her initiation would be a private affair since we are not having the large events due to the Covid. I told her that she would not know when or where it would take place. When I told her that her husbands' initiation would be a private affair and a surprise to him as well, she signed the consent forms."

"Wow," I said. "They both signed and agreed to do whatever you chose as their initiation. They must trust you like I do!"

"Dave, here is the difference in your wife and this lady. She refuses to have sex at all with her husband, so he stays after hours a lot and has now had an affair. He feels guilty and ended the affair."

"Yeah, been there and done that. No matter how Pam treated me, I knew I was responsible for my own behavior with the other lady. I could have chosen not to and did it anyway; the guilt kills you."

Dr. Liz said, "He came home early from a trip, bought flowers, sexy lingerie, his wife's favorite chocolates, hoping to rekindle the fires. He went quietly up to their bedroom to surprise her and heard voices. He stopped in the hall and peeked in. She was tied in self bondage to the four-poster bed. She had a dildo buzzing in her pussy, and had nipple clamps and clamps on her labia. She wore a stunning corset he had never seen. Her laptop was in the bed with her and he watched her orgasm a couple of times. He left the house and came home the next day and said nothing to her."

"Now that's the difference in him and me! I would have burst in and said something harsh, like, you can do all those kind things watching a video, but can't have sex with me? I would have gagged Pam and ravished her in that state for hours since I found her that way. I would have said I'm going to give you in person what you watch from a distance. I don't think I would have felt any guilt at all."

Dr. Liz interrupted, something she never does, and said, "Dave, what you just said is your assignment. This man is willing to pay you $10,000 if you will give her in real life what she is watching on those videos. The funny thing is that she signed the consent forms agreeing to any method of 'sexual therapy' I choose. He trusts you and does not think you would really hurt her. He doesn't think he can give her what she thinks she needs, at least not at this time. I have recruited your wife and a few others to train him how to be dominant and become her master."

I said, "Dr. Liz, how exactly are we going to get her to go willing with me once we tell her what's going on? Do you really think she is going to go quietly with me?"

"Dave, her birthday is coming up. We fast tracked their papers so they are members and their physicals are negative to everything. Her husband will take her out for a Special Birthday Dinner at the Club. All the Club members present will sing happy birthday and everyone is going to bring her a gift. Each gift will be a BDSM toy. You know wrists and ankle cuffs, dildos, collars, and a leather hood, etc. She will be the center of attention. He's going to tell her that after supper he is going to give her a gift of a lifetime, that he's never been able to do before."

A bad habit for me, I interrupted and said, "This is going to work! She is going to act as if she loves every gift, and inwardly she really will. If she really is a submissive her panties are going to be so wet! How do we get her to go with me?"

Dr. Liz said, "I will stand up and simply tell her that at the Club, in order to keep all the gifts, she must model some of them for the givers. She knows what these things costs and will want to keep them. She will also want everyone to think that she is really into BDSM. I will take her hand and lead her to the dressing room down the hall. In the dressing room I will put on her ankle and wrist cuffs. I'll put a spreader bar between her feet so it will be hard for her to walk. I will attach a 'Slave' collar on her neck and lead her back to the dining hall with a leash attached to the collar. Several in dining hall are going to whistle and make crude comments. One man is going to ask her to model the hood."

I waited for Dr. Liz to pause and said, "Do you think she will just let you put the hood on her?"

Dr. Liz said, "Absolutely! She has seen it in the videos she watched on her laptop and loved it. She will be so turn-on and wet between her thighs at being the center of attention that she will let me put it on her. I will then pull her dress up and off of her and she will feel the cool air against her near nakedness. I will add a blindfold over her eyes and insert an inflatable penis gag into her mouth so she can't scream. I will whisper 'Happy Birthday Debbie' in her ear. Her wrists cuffs will be joined behind her back and two male attendants will carry her out to one of the vans and drive her to my house."

"Oh yeah, you have the best dungeon in the city except for the Club!"

Dr. Liz said, "Her husband will give you her driver's license in a birthday card, that's simply says, "I found out from looking on your computer what you really needed that I never gave you. I'm sorry! Happy Birthday darling, I love you, enjoy this!" She will be bound to the BDSM chair in my basement when you arrive. Remove the hood and give her driver's license and the card from her husband. That should assure her that this is a present and that she is really in no mortal danger."

"What if she screams and resists?" I asked Dr. Liz.

Dave, "My playroom is soundproof, and she will be tied to the chair. If she yells put the penis gag back in and put the blindfold on her and whip her. She will eventually give in when she realizes there is no way out anyway. You teach her to obey you or pay the price. Once you remove the gag when her screaming and cussing stops you tell her that her husband is also being broken at the present time by people he does not know. Tell her once he is broken, he will be trained to dominate her like the women in the videos she likes so much. I bet she cooperates after that. If not use your imagination to break her."

Dr. Liz, "Can I get her husband to get me her laptop the night before the Special Birthday Dinner? That way I could tell her I'm only giving her what she truly wants. I'll tell her she is going to feel the pain, the humiliation, and the shame that those women on the videos felt. I'll tell her that I'll do everything to her that I find in the videos she's been watching. Then I'll tell her, once she learns her place, I will also take her to sexual heights that she never knew existed. I will tell her that before the week is over, she will beg me to use and abuse her, and beg me to fuck her like a rag doll."

I paused and Dr. Liz said, "We will get you the laptop and anything else you want from her house. We will bring you her stash of toys, but my basement has things she has only seen in the videos. You will also tell her that we are now making a video of her. Use the laptop and anything the husband tells you to break her and make her your total slave and then give her orgasms that make her scream and beg for more. After I saw Olivia's video, from the weekend, I decided you could pull this off. By the way, I really do have a check for you in the amount of $10,000 from the husband."

I said, "I could use that to really expand our playroom into a dungeon!"

"That would go a long way," Dr. Liz said. "So, will you do it? Pam has already agreed and she, with a few others, will train the husband. I'm thinking about 4 days. I really think this may save their marriage. Can you be away from your company for that long?"

"Dr. Liz, if he can convince me that he is doing this because he really loves her and wants to save their marriage, I will. But if I find he is just wanting to get revenge on her, I won't do it."

"Fair enough, and I agree, but I think he really does love her."

Dr. Liz, I said, "Remember I own the company. I'm the one who tells everyone else what to do and when to do it. I'll put Cindy in charge while I am gone. I can stay the whole week if necessary. I'll touch base with Cindy once every day. Changing the sexual game saved our marriage, maybe this could save theirs."

"A couple more things," Dr. Liz said. "You will have 24/7 Mistresses and Masters at my house to help you in any way you wish. When you look at the videos, she has been watching you will understand why. I'll get that computer for you several days before the event. Dave, here is a file card with the husbands' contact information. By the way, he is touring the Club tonight with Julia, and I told him you may want to meet with him. You can judge if he really loves her, tonight, if you want."

Man! My head was spinning and my cock was throbbing. I really did buy into the idea that this could save their marriage. Our sex life has changed completely and we are still married. I wondered if I should go meet with this man tonight or wait. You know me, I did not think about it very long and said to Dr. Liz, "Yes, call him over the P.A. system. Can we use your office for an hour or so?"

Dr. Liz pressed a button and this message went out over the P.A. system. "Brad ______, please meet Dr. Liz in her office immediately."

After about five minutes, there was a faint knock on the door. Dr. Liz told him to enter, but he did not. He knocked again, and Dr. Liz opened the door and asked him to come in and take a seat.

Dr. Liz said, "You two already know each other from business, so I'll leave you alone to talk about the business at hand." After that she left her office.

We both blushed! I said, "Hey Brad, I never thought we would be meeting like this! I appreciate everything your company has done for me. Man, this is awkward, but I have been in your shoes, not long ago, myself. So, you really love your wife enough to pay $10,000 to try Dr. Liz's plan?"

Brad said, "So you know everything?"

"Well, not everything," I said. "The night you came home early to surprise her and found her in bed watching those videos and pleasuring herself puzzles me. Why didn't you just go on in the bedroom and confront her right there in the bed. After all, she was tied spread eagle and she wasn't going anywhere."

Brad said, "I figured she would be so embarrassed about being caught. I figured we would have a major fight and yell about whose fault this was. I was afraid! Really afraid, that our marriage would end right there, and I really do love her! I blame myself for not discovering and filling her needs before."

I said, "Brad, if it helps any, I left little notes in the bedroom and bathroom for my wife for 20 years about things I would like her to do to me and things I would like to do to her. She ignored them and called me a pervert almost every time. I finally got her to read some stories on a website and I guess something clicked. We wound up in this Club, and with Dr. Liz working on me and Dr. Emily working with Pam we are happier than we have ever been, and still married. My 'Frigid bitch from hell' wife is now giving me permission to take your wife and try to bring out the slut that has been locked up inside her for years."

Brad interrupted and said, "Dr. Liz told me that you have only been in this Club for a few months."

I said, "Things can change for the better in a hurry! I told Dr. Liz earlier that I would do this if you convinced me that you were doing it because you really love her and not just for revenge. I think I'm convinced. Anyone that would write a check for $10,000 for someone to do what you ask is either crazy or desperately in love. I don't think you are crazy!"

Brad spoke up again, "I'm like you Dave. I own the company and I control everything I touch. I would give anything if Debbie would dominate, use, and abuse me sexually. You know 'take control'. I guess I did not pay attention to who she really is, and I'm sorry for not giving her what she needs. Dr. Liz told me that they taught Pam to do that to you, but have now taught you to be an amazing dominant as well. How does that work?"

I said, "I worship the ground Pam walks on. I will do anything that gives her pleasure. Anything that pleases her is OK with me. If Pam wants me to abuse your wife I will. I have a relationship similar to that with Dr. Liz. as well. Once Pam really understood that I will do anything to bring her pleasure anyway she desires she started working with Dr. Emily to be dominant and give me what I needed. Dr. Liz thinks it can happen again with you and Debbie. Why did you choose me to take this on?"

"Dave Dr. Liz chose you, not me. I only knew you as a business man but I trust Dr. Liz and she thinks you can give Debbie what she needs to save our marriage, and right now I can't. I love her so much I can't do the things to her that Dr. Liz said you will have to. I will do everything I can to learn in time, but we don't have much time."

"Brad, do you understand that I am going to whip and maybe beat your wife, while she is restrained in tight bondage. I'm going fuck her by force, tied if I have to. I understand she has refused sex with you for the last seven months. If she refuses me, I will take her by force over and over. Brad I'm going to watch all the videos she enjoys so much from afar, and I'm going to do everything in those videos to her live and in person. She is going to hurt, feel humiliated, and shameful like those women in the videos! Do you really understand what you are asking me to do?"

Brad teared up and said, "Yes, that's why I can't do it yet. I worship the ground she walks on like you said, but right now I can't do those things to her. What do you think is going happen?"

I said, "Here is my gut feeling. I don't have anything to back it up, it's just a gut feeling like Gibbs on NCIS. I think your wife is going to cuss, kick, and scream. She's going to say she is getting a divorce and that when she gets loose, she is calling to police and have us both arrested. I will have to punish her every time she goes into that mode until she realizes that this is going to happen no matter what she does. Hopefully, by the end of the night, I will be able to talk to her without the cussing and screaming. She will beg and plead and promise not to tell anyone if I just let her go. I won't let her go and I won't stop using her until the four days have passed."

"If she cooperates, I'll play with her and get her close to cumming several times and then back away. I'll make her understand that in order for her to have an orgasm, she has to please me and do as I say. Maybe after keeping her on the edge for hours and hours, or even overnight, she will beg me to fuck her. If we get to that point, I think she will loosen up and enjoy herself, if for no other reason than to get back at you. Once she begs me to fuck, use, and abuse her, I'll give her orgasms that she never dreamed existed and she will do anything that pleases me to get more. I really think this is going to work."

Brad said, "I pray that you are right! I just couldn't do those things to her right now."

"I understand. Once we are getting along, I'll tell her your sorry ass is being used, abused, and trained on how to pleasure a woman and give her those kinds of orgasms on a nightly basis. Once her mind starts thinking that you could give her these things your marriage should be OK. She will start fantasying about you using, abusing, and controlling her. She will fantasize about you given her those kinds of orgasms every night. Dr. Liz thinks fours days. I booked the whole week. You also know this could end in disaster, a divorce."

Brad said, "we are there now so I really have nothing to lose and everything to gain."

"OK, I'll have Dr. Liz set it up. You realize once she is taken from the dining hall at her Special Birthday Dinner there is no going back! You also understand, for this exercise, there is no safe word and I will do whatever I have to do to break her. She may come home with bruises. I know already she has marked as favorites a few lesbian domination sites. I'll use two 24/7 real life Doms to give her that experience, and I won't have any control over them. I'll use two or three 24/7 large black Masters to give her the black gang-bang experience, and they can be rough! You Ok with that?"

Brad said, "I'm Ok with anything that gets my wife back! Dave, could she really have us arrested or sue us on the backside of this if everything goes bad?"

12