All Comments on 'The Absent Travelers Wife'

by WifeANympho

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Puck68Puck68over 3 years ago
Theater Fantasy Was Fun

Another excellent story! I really liked that Bobby is a little awkward, yet still definitely a perv like the rest of us! The theater scene was really well done... maybe it comes from personal experience? A theater scene like the one in the story is a common fantasy of mine. Keep up the great work!

fordcurryfordcurryabout 3 years ago

Great story! I loved taking my wife to porn theaters and watch her having fun with the guys, center of attention. Yes, I joined in, enjoying her holes just as the other guys did. I would often pull my cock from her mouth, and pump my load on her face, and even pulled out of her well fucked cunt, and have her finish sucking me off. Love reading about sluts who really enjoy their sexuality.

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

Wow….guess husband didn’t think she would go overboard…when she got a taste of a real sex!

Wonder what happens next in their lives…let’s find ou!

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogover 1 year ago

Another sexual awakening of a deprived wife. Very erotic. Writing a little weak at times but overall worth 5 stars. I will be reading other stories by this author

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit7 months ago

Just come across this story, there is nothing like a wife letting go.

Adult theatres are great places.

Anna

ehppmsehppms4 months ago

Good story, will look forward to reading the installment and seeing how far Amanda will develop her new found sexual freedom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous