The Absent Travelers Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Wow, I had no idea," Amanda replied, but felt another twinge and could feel her nipples stiffen.

Returning her gaze to the screen, she now saw that a third man had joined the others and he had he penis in the female's mouth. She liked the formation and the way it displayed the woman being used by the three men.

"That's called airtight," Bobby interjected.

"Makes sense. All of her holes are plugged," Amanda agreed. "I like that one," she added as she felt the twinges continue and could tell that her heart rate had risen and her breathing had quickened.

Quietly, Bobby asked, "May I put my hand on your leg?"

Amanda looked at him for a moment and saw the puppy dog-like desire in his eyes. Recalling what her husband had said to her a few days ago and what he had said in his text tonight, she replied, "Yes, you may. That would be nice."

Bobby's hand was on her thigh above the knee in less than a second. He kept it still for a couple of minutes before he began stroking and lightly squeezing the soft flesh of her lower thigh.

Amanda was enjoying his touch and she was also enjoying the movie. Onscreen, the man who had been fucking the woman in her ass quickly withdrew and moved to replace the man at her mouth. He quickly jammed his erect cock into her mouth and fucked it for a moment before pulling out a little to show that he was ejaculating into it. She held the cum there while the camera did a close up of the white liquid sitting on her tongue and then swallowed the entire load.

"ATM — ass to mouth," Bobby noted.

"I think I could have guessed that one," Amanda said, while taking notice that Bobby's hand had progressed halfway up the top of her thigh. She was much more excited and into everything now, so she decided to reward his efforts by parting her thighs several inches, allowing his hand to dip between them. "That feels nice, Bobby."

On screen, the second guy had moved to the woman's ass and was fucking her there until he too, withdrew and moved to put his cock in her mouth. It took him a little longer, but he eventually deposited a load of cum in her mouth as well. Meanwhile, Bobby's hand had moved as far up as it could go without her spreading her legs even farther apart, so she did exactly that. She pulled her short skirt up to her hips which allowed her to move her legs very far apart. It also exposed the crotch of her lacy light blue panties.

Bobby's rapid breathing was audible now and his hand was trembling as he slowly progressed upward toward his goal. Amanda was attempting to will his hand to move even higher.

I'm a sure thing, Bobby, touch it.

Finally, she felt his fingertips reach the crotch of her panties and begin to stroke her labia and swollen clit through the material. She closed her eyes and went with the delicious feelings that were surging through her. She had not felt this way in years. Not since Troy and she had first started dating.

Adding to her pleasure, she felt Bobby's other hand begin to fondle her breast and tweak her nipple. It felt great and she was glad he had taken the initiative without asking. However, it finally dawned on her that the breast that was being fondled was on her other side — away from Bobby. She opened her eyes and saw that there was an anonymous hand reaching over the back of the sofa to fondle her left breast. She looked to her right at Bobby who simply smiled, shrugged and intensified his attentions at her pussy.

Amanda smiled back and leaned into the sofa with her arms to her side and her eyes closed again, as a sign of submission. The emboldened anonymous hand used the opportunity to lift her knit shirt up over her bra and then returned to massaging both of her breasts through the bra.

Bobby also sensed that he could take more liberties with his partner's wife and so he knelt between her open legs and moved them even farther apart. He slid both hands up the outside of her legs to her hips where he grasped the sides of her panties and began to tug them off of her while he looked at her face.

Amanda opened her eyes again and looked at Bobby as he worked to remove her underwear. "Go ahead, Bobby. I want you to." Then she lifted herself slightly off of the sofa to aid in the lacy garment's removal.

Mr. Anonymous took this action as a sign that he could advance his cause as well and proceeded to pull her shirt over her head and then completely off, his actions aided by her raising her arms to accommodate him. Without pausing, he unsnapped the front clasp of her bra and slid it off of her arms so that he could totally remove it. She was now completely topless with her small, pink nipples totally exposed and begging for attention.

Bobby had succeeded in getting her panties down to her ankles, but was taking a moment to take off her shoes before totally removing the panties. Once he did, he lifted her legs up, while keeping them spread apart so that he could gaze at her exposed pussy for a moment. It was beautiful, with a small patch of blonde pubic hair, providing evidence that her hair color was natural. Her labia were engorged and puffy and her clitoris remained swollen, wanting to be touched. Amanda was still looking at him as he did this and gave him a sweet smile as he moved his face between her legs and began to lick and suck on her clit while he pushed two fingers inside of her.

Both of her breasts were now occupied, she realized, by two different men. They were gently twisting and pulling on her nipples or sometimes squeezing her entire breast with her little diamond-cutter nipples pressing into their respective palms. Wanting more, the two men climbed over the back of the sofa to sit on either side of her and both moved their mouths to her nipples where they started nibbling and sucking on the rigid buds.

Pausing for a moment, Bobby lifted his head from Amanda's crotch, unbuttoned her skirt and pulled its zipper down. He tugged at the garment as he had her panties and she again lifted her hips to aid in its removal.

When it was off of her, he returned to eating her delicious pussy. Amanda was lost in the sensations being generated by the simultaneous attentions to her erogenous zones and the thoughts her sexually aroused brain was generating.

He wanted me totally naked in front of these men. That is so kinky. There are three of them. I wonder if they will make me airtight like the woman in the movie? Should I let them cum inside of me? Where are the other guys that were here?

That last thought shocked her. Where was her mind going? She was already letting three men have their way with her and she was wondering it there might be more to come. She didn't have time to consider those thoughts further as the three men were moving her sideways into a horizontal position on the couch. She saw Bobby moving between her still spread legs to position his stiff cock at the entrance to her vagina.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Amanda. OK?"

Amanda didn't speak. She simply nodded her head and quickly felt Bobby slide his above-average cock inside of her. He moved slowly at first, giving her an opportunity to adjust to his length and then turned into a human pile driver when he felt the sexy woman pushing her hips up to welcome him inside of her.

"Oh, fuck me, Bobby. Please fuck me hard. I am so turned on right now. I really need to be fucked. You feel so good inside of me. Fuck me deep. Don't stop...you're going to make me cum."

Amanda was pumping her hips up to meet Bobby's with all the energy she could muster. She was on a mission to finish with him still inside of her and wasn't going to let him pull out until she did. The sound of the two bodies slapping together became louder and louder until Amanda cried out, "Oh, fuck! That's it...I'm cumming. Please don't stop, please don't stop. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my pussy...Oh fuck!"

She thought her head might explode as her orgasm ignited within her. Her pussy was producing copious amounts of cum and vaginal fluids which were escaping around Bobby's still driving cock. As her pussy clamped down on his over-sensitive rod, it triggered his release and led to a huge burst of pent-up semen that had needed to be let out for some time now.

Her spasms subsiding, she was again able to focus on the world around her and she felt Bobby's ejaculations pumping his cum deep inside of her pussy.

I guess that answers my "Should I let them cum inside of me?" question, she smiled to herself.

When he had no more semen to put inside of her, Bobby gave her a deep kiss as he slowly withdrew his cock from her pussy, "That was great, Amanda. You are a really hot fuck. Thank you."

"Don't mention it, Bobby. It was my pleasure," she chuckled at the formality of her response.

As soon as Bobby vacated the area between her open legs, one of the other men quickly took his place and slid his cock inside her now, well-lubricated pussy.

I guess these guys are going to gang bang me now. This is so wrong, but I love it.

She quickly worked into a rhythm with the new guy that was fucking her. As she did, she turned her head to look at the screen again and saw a new girl, lying on her back, being fucked straight up missionary style while several other men watched and waited their turns with her.

That's like me, except for the audience she has. I just have one other guy on deck to fuck me.

"Do you like that, baby? You like watching a woman pulling a train with a lot of cocks? Well, we are going to make that a reality for you tonight, baby. Yeah, we are going to fuck you all night long, sugar," the man on top of her said.

We? All night? Hey, this black guy that is fucking me has a really big dick.

As Amanda had those thoughts, she moved her eyes from the screen to the area around her and saw that it had been populated by several men, most with their dicks out and stroking them, apparently waiting their turns in her.

Be careful what you wish for, girl.

Amanda decided that, since she had gone this far, she might as well see it through. She had already fucked a man other than her husband and was being fucked by a second.

What difference if there are a few more? I can't un-fuck Bobby or this guy and Troy wants me to be naughty so, I am definitely being naughty tonight.

The man inside of her picked up his pace and she matched him thrust for thrust until, he too, ejaculated deep inside of her. "Dude, you not only have a big cock, but you just put a boatload of cum inside of me. You are amazing."

"Well, that tight pussy of yours sucked it out of me. You are one fine piece of ass. Does your husband over there mind you fucking other guys?"

"He's not my husband. He is my husband's business partner. As for what my actual husband thinks, I don't know yet. He is on a business trip and knows nothing about what I am doing. I'll tell him when he gets back."

"That's going to be one interesting conversation, lady. I wish I could be there to hear it."

"Ya'll shut the hell up so that I can fuck this girl," the man that was assuming the position between Amanda's legs said. "Damn, girl. You are sopping wet."

He plunged his cock into her in one smooth motion, not stopping until he bottomed out inside of her. This guy was black too, but his cock was not as big as the last one, so Amanda had an easy time with it. However, just as they were settling into a comfortable fuck rhythm, her new sex partner stopped and pulled his cock out of her.

Disappointed, Amanda looked up and him and asked, "Why did you stop?"

"I saw you looking at that Ho on the screen taking it up her ass, so I figured I would give you what you find so interesting," he answered as he scooped some of the cum still running out of her pussy and used two fingers to push it inside her ass.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, mister, I have never taken it in my ass before."

"You mean your husband hasn't tapped that fine ass of yours yet? What the fuck is wrong with him? Your ass is built to be fucked and I intend to break it in for him right now."

Both intrigued and excited by his statement, Amanda said quietly, "Go easy, please. I really am a virgin back there."

He continued to push the slick fluids flowing out of her cunt into her asshole to lubricate her rectum as much as possible. Then, after pushing his cock back inside her pussy one more time, he repositioned the head at her asshole. Two other men each grabbed an ankle and kept her legs widely spread while lifting her ass to aid with his entry.

When he started to press against her anal ring, the pressure was intense and a very painful burning sensation was her body's protest against the unnatural penetration. "Spread your asscheeks for me, baby. It will make it easier for both of us."

Amanda used both of her hands to hold her butt cheeks as far apart as they would go, but still he did not gain full entry.

"Pump your ass up against my cock, girl. You know you want this inside of you."

Amanda did as he asked and, very quickly, they were both rewarded for their efforts by his cock head slipping past her tight anal ring to begin its exploration of her bowels. Amanda felt a blinding white flash of hot pain for a moment, but it quickly subsided as her body adjusted to the intrusion.

"Easy, easy, go easy. I need a chance to get used to this," Amanda instructed her anal intruder.

In response, he did slow his pace down a bit, but was intent on fully penetrating the hot blonde, so he pressed to gain deeper entry with each thrust. Amanda was doing her best to help him while biting her lip to stifle the whimpers that were trying to escape from her mouth. Finally, the ass-fucker stopped to relish the moment, having driven his cock all the way inside her anal canal.

Now, however, he was in no mood to go easy with her and therefore began to withdraw his cock and then savagely plow it all the way back inside the twisting woman. Yelps, cries, and whimpers were escaping her lips as she did her best to cope with the rough treatment she was receiving and enjoying, despite the pain. After what seemed to be an eternity, she finally felt the man stiffen on top of her and begin to pump his cum deep inside her. The warmth and corresponding lubrication was a welcome relief to the woman pinned to the couch by a cock in her ass.

That experience almost ended the evening for Amanda, as the pain had been intense and, while being fucked in the ass was nasty and exciting, the discomfort almost killed her libido.

Almost...

The men patiently waiting their turns with Amanda did not want to give her too much time to think and so two of them moved quickly to enter her pussy and mouth, leaving her tortured rectum alone for now. This proved to be a welcome distraction for her and she was, once again, an enthusiastic participant in what was being done to her by the strangers.

Those two left their cum in her respective holes and then moved aside for the next pair of cocks that wanted entry into Amanda's body. While the next pair were spit-roasting her, she cut her eyes toward the screen and saw a woman being vaginally, anally, and orally penetrated by three enormous cocks.

I love the way that looks and I am dying to know what it feels like, but I don't know if my ass can take it. Maybe I should let these guys try doing it to me and see how I cope.

Decision made, as soon as she swallowed the next load that was deposited in her mouth and felt the cock in her pussy withdraw, she turned to the men still standing around her waiting their turns and said, "I want three of you to do that to me," pointing to the screen. "I've been told it is known as 'airtight' and I want to experience that, but whoever is in my ass will have to take it easy. Tonight was my first time and I am still sore back there. So, who wants to do this to me?"

The men shuffled and jostled among themselves, trying to establish their positions to participate in the sexy woman's request.

"One more thing, the guy with the smallest dick gets my ass and don't get cute with me now or I will end this thing right here and now."

A new black guy laid on the sofa and motioned for her to mount him so that he could put his cock in her pussy. It was of significant proportions and Amanda applauded his choice of her holes, "Yeah, that wasn't going in my ass and I don't think I could have given you a decent blow job, so, good choice, dude."

A skinny white guy with a long, but equally skinny dick presented it to her face for her to suck and Amanda immediately took it into her mouth. Lastly, she felt someone prepping to go into her butt and turned to see what was about to go into her, it was Bobby.

"Well, you are not exactly small, Bobby, but since it's you, let's give it a try. Remember, I know where you live, so go easy on me," Amanda chided.

Some well-prepared soul handed Bobby a container of K-Y lubricant and Bobby used it to coat his revived cock and Amanda's rectum.

That would have been a handy little item for him to offer up earlier. Amanda thought.

The man with his cock in Amanda's pussy, stopped to allow Bobby to begin to work his way inside her ass. Because the black man's cock was so large, it made it difficult for Bobby to gain entry into her rectum and he was repeatedly pushed back out. But the two men worked together to make it happen, and finally both of them had their cocks buried inside of her.

The pain was nowhere near what it had been before, so Amanda began pushing back against the men while she sucked the third cock in her mouth. In short order, the four bodies and sex organs were working together in a sort of sexual dance that was somewhat artistic to watch.

Amanda was in depravity heaven. Being penetrated by three men at the same time was the nastiest thing, by far, that she had ever done.

Was there a way she could do four or five simultaneously? She wondered.

She was pulled away from her reverie by the streams of cum that the cock in her mouth was depositing there. She clamped her lips around the pulsing member, working to keep all of its semen safely inside her mouth. When he finished ejaculating, she swirled the silky liquid around in her mouth before swallowing the entire load in one gulp.

The two men still inside of her had maintained their pistoning in and out of Amanda's body while she was taking care of the man at her head. Now that she was clear to focus on them, she urged them to fuck her harder and go deeper and give her their cum. Bobby was the first to release his hot load, spraying a considerable amount of semen into her ass, even though it was his second time in a relatively short span.

Once Bobby vacated her asshole and moved off of her, the guy in her pussy quickly flipped her over and began to pile drive his enormous cock in and out of her tiny pussy. "I like your cunt, bitch. You are a tight little slut, aren't you, cock whore?" he said as he pounded her into the sofa cushion.

Amanda didn't respond to his comments, preferring to focus on the delicious sensations the man's outsized cock was creating inside of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him even deeper inside of her while she worked her well-developed kegel muscles to draw the cum out of his balls.

"That's it baby, keep doing that slut. Pull the cum out of my cock," he groaned as he began to pump his jizz deep inside of her. "Woman, you are one hot fuck and I would love to fuck you again sometime."

"Maybe, we'll see," Amanda said as she looked around for Bobby. "I'm ready to go now, if you are," she said when they looked at each other.

On the ride back home, an excited Bobby was talking a mile a minute, telling her what he liked about their visit to the theater. Their driver was eating their conversation up and having to work to keep his concentration on the road.

"I wish I had gotten to fuck your mouth, though. It's the only hole I didn't put my cock in tonight," Bobby stated matter of factly.