The Absent Travelers Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we can't have that can we?" Amanda said as she leaned over in the seat and released his hard cock from his jeans and began to suck it.

The driver adjusted his rearview mirror, to better view the action in the backseat and watched as his hot passenger deep throated her seat mate. "I don't suppose you might help out a poor, horny, driver as well would you?" he asked.

Amanda lifted her head off of Bobby's cock for a moment and looked toward the front seat, "Find a place to pull over and get back here. You can fuck me while I finish sucking him off."

Not wanting to waste a moment, the driver quickly found a dark, secluded place to park and exited the car. When he opened the rear door, he saw that Amanda had gotten up on her knees and pulled her skirt up to her waist as an invitation for him to penetrate her.

He pulled his stiff penis out of his pants and guided it into her very wet pussy. It was unnaturally hot inside and very slick, but still tight. He held onto her hips while he fucked her and watched her head bob up and down as she sucked the other guy's cock. Looking down, he noticed that her asshole was gaping a little bit, so he used a finger to explore that entry point as well. His digit slid in easily, confirming that this slut had been fucked there tonight as well.

Amanda liked that the driver was fingering her asshole while he fucked pussy, so she wiggled her hips to encourage him while she enjoyed yet another triple penetration of her body.

Not long after, Bobby groaned and began spewing his third cum shot into Amanda's mouth. She sucked and slurped as he did, taking it all in and then swallowing it. The driver, sensed that time was of the essence, so he removed his finger from the girl's ass and returned to holding her hips with both hands while he pumped away at her pussy.

Within a couple of minutes, he too was injecting semen into the sexy woman. "I hope it's OK that I came inside of you," he said, very much after the fact.

"It's fine. There is a lot more in where you just put yours, so don't worry about it," Amanda said. "Sorry about your seats, the cum just keeps running out of me."

"Don't give it another thought, pretty lady. Some of what is running out of you is mine, anyway. By the way, this ride is on me. It's the least I can do," the driver offered.

"That's very nice of you and it was my pleasure," Amanda responded.

Once back home with Bobby, Amanda thanked him for a very unique evening.

"I'll bet Troy is very happy to be married to a woman like you that will do all the stuff you did tonight. I hope I find a lady like you someday that will let me watch her having sex with other people and go to adult theaters with me. This was fun and I want to keep your panties, to remember it, OK?" Bobby said with a little mania in his voice.

"Of course it's OK, Bobby, I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed having you take them off of me before you fucked me the first time." Amanda agreed. "First though, can I have them back for a moment?"

Reluctantly, he handed the tiny garment back to her and watched as she slipped her it back on. She used her fingers to push the crotch inside her pussy before removing them again and handing them back to him.

"I thought you might like to have some of what's inside of me on them."

Grinning widely, Bobby took the panties from her, sniffed them and turned to leave. As he did, she gave him a peck on the cheek, which seemed incongruous with the evening, but was her instinct to do that at the moment.

It was late the next evening before she heard from her husband via text:

Troy:

Hey honey, how is everything on the home-front?

Amanda:

Everything is great, actually. I had a wonderful time with Bobby at the adult theater last night and I think he did to.

Troy:

Great! That is awesome. Did anything about it bother or upset you?

Amanda:

No, nothing bothered or upset me. I mostly enjoyed everything. It did take a while for me to get used to being fucked in the ass, but once I did, it was a lot of fun.

Troy:

What? Fucked in the ass?

Amanda:

Yeah, babe, that's a thing in porn these days and I definitely wanted to try it since I was there. I was also spit-roasted multiple times and made airtight once with Bobby's cock in my ass. It was, as you said, awesome.

Troy:

You let Bobby fuck you in your ass?

Amanda:

In my ass, in my pussy, and in my mouth, but it wasn't just him. There were a bunch of guys that fucked all of my holes last night.

Troy:

Well, babe, I'm not sure what to say. I know I told you it would be OK for you to play around a bit, but this is more than I envisioned.

Amanda:

I was afraid this might be your reaction. You will recall that I was concerned when you proposed the idea of me having sex with another man and now that I have done that, you don't seem OK with what you suggested that I do.

Troy:

It's not that you had sex with another man, babe. What I am having difficulty processing is that you had sex with other men, plural.

Amanda:

I don't see how that should matter. Sex is sex. Fucking is fucking whether with one guy or ten.

Troy:

Was it ten guys, Amanda?

Amanda:

Last night? I think so, but it might have been twelve.

Troy:

Why did you specify 'last night'?

Amanda:

Because I went back there this afternoon and fucked some more guys. A lot more guys. I think word about me got out somehow, I'm quite popular, Troy.

Troy:

Well, this is a lot to process, Amanda. I know I started this thing, but you have certainly taken things to a level I never envisioned. You are not going back to that theater again before I get back are you?

Amanda:

No, I am not. Bobby came over a little while ago to take me to different one that he says is even wilder with even more guys there usually. Pretty great, huh?

Troy:

Yeah sure, babe, that's great, really, really great and I'm happy for you. Well, stay safe and I'll see you tomorrow night.

Amanda:

You are OK with this, right honey? It was your idea and I told you I didn't want to do it, but you pushed me to and now find that I really like it. Isn't this what you wanted to have happen?

Troy:

Honestly, this isn't what I was looking for when I mentioned it to you, but, in fairness, you have done nothing wrong. Give me a little while to process what you have told me and we can talk about it further when I get home. OK?

Amanda:

:(

I thought you would be happy for me and proud of how well I have done. I did this for you and for your company and now you seem unhappy with me. I even thought it would turn you on and you would want to come watch me being fucked by other men, like Bobby does. I am very confused.

Troy took a moment before replying to Amanda's last text. He quickly thought about what he had set in motion and why he was reacting he way was to her news.

Troy:

Please don't be unhappy or confused, my love. I simply underestimated you and thought it would take time for you to ease into something like this. It is good that you did what you did and I am excited by what you have told me. I hope you go out with Bobby tonight and blow the roof off of the new place. Fuck everybody there, if the mood strikes you, and, yes, I will want to go watch you in action when I get back home.

Amanda:

Great! Thank you for clearing that up. BTW, here's a funny thing, Bobby is eating my pussy while I am texting you and I am about to cum in his mouth. Do you think you may have created a monster?

;)