All Comments on 'The Abyss Ch. 10-14: Nicole'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Oli72Oli72almost 7 years ago
Guess they took a detour

Trains from Paris to Lyon leave, as the name implies, at the Gare de Lyon. The Gare de l'Est serves destinations in Luxemburg and Germany, within France, it connects Strasbourg, Nancy, Metz and Reims.

Also, the TGV makes the trip from Paris to Lyon in under 2h, Even the much slower TER makes the trip in 5h. And that was the earliest TGV connection built - opened in 1981.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 7 years ago
This "final" chapter seemed to be rushed

Almost like you wanted to just get it done and over with. Again, just an observation.

That being said, you revealed some more information as to Anastasia's personality, I was happy to see Justine hatch a plan to deal with her on a more permanent basis.

This chapter did reveal that Mistress Laurine was justified in "stealing" Anastasia's slave. In fact she was rescuing Nicole from an abusive sadist, which is also something that I have participated in as well.

So everyone has someone and they all lived happily every after. Well, except for Anastasia.

Dirty169Dirty169almost 4 years ago
Great

You are definitely a professional writer using literotica as a outlet. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Extraordinary -- held my attention. Your writing is the absolute best.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Im sure its human nature loosing the eyesight for the eyecandy next to you ...... So betrayal or violence is daily happen in the society as part loosing our ability to stay put with the love next to us ...... And yes sometines we are outdone by our own greediness ...... Great story

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES