All Comments on 'The Abyssal Pt. 01'

by sjharlowe

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
UNBE-FUCKING-LIEVABLY AWESOME!!!!!!

I give it 27 stars! Fantastic plot line, great sex, great characterization. Deserves the green "E" twice. Needs copy editing, but who cares? Maddy and Letti are fantastic characters. harlowe, you made me see the New Hampshire coast, made it real. Kudos kudos kudos!

lilbit29lilbit29about 13 years ago
wow!!!!

This is the best story I have ever read. Everything about this is just awsome..to write like you would be a dream come true!!!! Thank you

TN_AnnTN_Annabout 13 years ago
Simply Spell-binding

I couldn't stop reading until I reached the last word. Now I find myself hoping fervently that you have already completed it and are just waiting for Lit to post it. I give fair warning - it will be hard to wait patiently for the next installment!

Your characters are very well fleshed out, the imagery in the story is vivid and the story is believable in this world.

I really hope you continue this story soon.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This is how I imagine a story written by King would play out here on Lit. I have to admit, with or without any erotic content I'd have read it regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Exquisite if a bit slow in starting

Most surely one of the best I've ever read on this site in many years.

It made me happy to have a rain-out day at work so I could read

it in one go. Starts a bit slow and I wondered if it would pick up

pace. It sure did! Wow! Great plot, character development and

attention to editing (mostly- a few minor glitches that didn't

detract from the reading enjoyment for a non-final edit).

combustiblemonkeycombustiblemonkeyabout 13 years ago

this story had the feel of both king and Lovecraft and if there were the option to submit more stars i would .

Wraith73Wraith73about 13 years ago
Awesome

This was very well written with only a couple of small typos. It drew me in and leaves me wanting the rest of it. Keep up the excellent work and let the voices continue to drive you.

BGeorgeBGeorgeabout 13 years ago
Truly a tale that captures the imagination!

I always check the total page count when I reach the bottom of the first page, just to see what I'm in for. In this case, I was already sucked into the story, so knew I'd be riding it out no matter the length.

Masterful character development, and a real sense of slowly stepping deeper and deeper into the mystery, just as the characters are.

Thanks for this compelling tale, and hope the next volume (chapter doesn't seem the right word here) is already written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Love the story! Absolutely amazing, but was kinda sad that val gets ignored over her sister near the end

ZanthaZanthaabout 13 years ago
One word:

Phenomenal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can't put it down...

Without a doubt the best thing I've ever read on Literotica. And one of the best books I've read in a while also. At first I wasn't particularly into the whole "seamonster" idea, but I was already so deeply into the relationship between the sisters that I didn't care. And I'm starting to realize that "it" is much more than just some sea-creature, that there's much more to the story lying ahead.

I'm having to prepare myself for the death of at least one of the sisters, or for an ending that leaves them incapable of living the rest of their lives with each other. I'm almost certain that it's not going to happen. My only hope is that you'll at least give them some time, some moments at least, wherein they can become everything they want to be to each other, even if it cannot last.

Anyway, I'm only to Chapter 10 or so at the moment. Can't wait to read the rest. You're a champ. If you have anything published, or do in the future, I'd definitely buy it.

Simply awesome.

camstevens33camstevens33about 13 years ago
Ooops...

I'm the one who added the (I think) latest Anonymous comment, then realized I forgot to rate it. Sorry. Absolutely five stars -- then another five on top of that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

Very Very good. Thank you. Can't wait for the next one.

camstevens33camstevens33about 13 years ago
What have you done to me?

I've read this story, like, three times already. I can't get it out of my head! I haven't come to care as much about characters in a long time as I have these, and I couldn't care less if there's another graphically sexual scene in the story or not. The world you're building here has a great deal of potential and has already captured my imagination, and I can hardly wait to see what you do with it.

I'm personally not convinced you couldn't publish this. Have you considered online or self-publishing? It seems these days that anyone can take a crap on a sheet of paper and call it a novel. You are the real thing, and deserve to GET PAID for it.

In any case, I realize I'm not making the best argument for posting the rest of the story here. And I hope you do as soon as you're able. Until then, I'll be checking back in at least every other day...

WhisperedVerseWhisperedVersealmost 13 years ago
Superb

I was deeply engrossed in this story, the characters, the plot development; I loved it. I'll be anxiously awaiting Part 2.

My best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Is there going to be a part 2?

It would be tragic for this story to remain unfinished! Just let us know you're still breathing--and hopefully still working on part 2...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE!!!!!!

I totally stopped reading this because of the porn, and started reading because I couldn't put it down!!! You are an awesome writer and you deffinatly need to write more!! Publish a book maybe!! This kept me in the edge of my seat for over 4 hours!! I NEED MORE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is a fantastic story!!

WHERE IS THE REST OF IT????!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Masterful plot development

This story spins leisurely in the beginning building up pace and tension. It could be somewhat tighter, but undeniably it ranks among the finest herein within this site's collection I have read to date. Bring on the concluding portion hastily please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good

I really liked this, it was well written and interesting. Thanks for writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous