The Academy Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel his smile.

“I love you, Vlad.” I wasn't surprised to hear myself say that, only that it had taken me this long.

“I know.” His hand cupped my breast, squeezed gently. “You, too.”

I turned my head up, lifted my lips. He smiled more broadly, shifted, lowered his own a bit. I reached up, ran my fingers through that curly brown hair, trailed fingertips over his stubbled cheeks, seized an ear and pulled him gently towards me.

Now.

His lips touched mine, swept over them, nibbled my lower lip. I opened to his tongue, felt it sweep inside my mouth, play with that tiny ridge between gums and lower lip, explore my teeth.

I felt something long forgotten begin to grow, an easy, happy relaxation lost with my teenage innocence. Being in this man’s arms was the realization of a dream I’d reluctantly hammered into the dust too long ago.

Even tough girls need love.

He shifted and I felt a soft probing against my hip. I reached down, found his length against me, grasped his shaft, rolled my thumb around his swollen crown.

His lips paused, then pressed down harder. His hand squeezed my boob again, lifting, and I felt a rush, a shiver run through me, head to foot.

“Vlad?”

He lifted away an inch. “Mmm?”

“I want you.”

His soft grin turned ripples to waves, then to surges as he slipped out of my arms, slid down my body, his lips leaving a train of fairy kisses on the way. His tongue circled my bellybutton, swept lower, sweeping from side to side as it moved. His hand stayed on my boob, thumb rolling my nipple, electric currents, hot jazz and wailing sirens sizzling through my entire body. Then his tongue found my ladybits and I mroaned happily as it moved the length of my lower lips, rising again to probe deeply between them.

I gasped, shook, wriggled out of his arms. I snatched a kiss, then whirled, fell on my back. Understanding now, he leaned down, shifted his hips. I caught his cock, felt it throb in my hand, settled back as he lowered himself onto my torso, his knees on either side of my head.

His cock swept one of my ears. I laughed, dragged it along my jaw, soft skin over soft skin, moaned as his tongue again found my sex, playing, dancing, thrilling.

I turned my head, pulled his mushroom into my mouth, began pumping the loose skin on his rod as my tongue swirled around and around, teased his slit, worked his rim on lips over teeth.

His tongue found my opening, dove in and I began to cry out, words without meaning, as his lips found my bud, sucked it in, his tongue tip flipping it and circling it.

I sucked him deeper, found his sac with my other hand, rolled his fragile twins as I lashed the underside of his cock, rolling my head back and forth, sucking and moving over him.

His hand switched to my other boob, then back, his thumb and fingers lifting and pulling nipples now hard as bullets. His tongue on my sex, his hand on my boob, my joy took fire, soaring and shouting and I felt it cut loose into a shower of brightness, echoes of pure love and I was cumming and screaming and shaking under him and he’d released me, spun in place and was coming down into me with all the love and care and tenderness I could have ever imagined, my orgasm building higher and higher with each loving stroke.

I bucked up against him, meeting his downward hips with my upward ones, grinding my pussy against him each time he had me pinned against the mattress, the flames inside getting hotter and brighter with each lunge. From somewhere I heard low screams, realized they were mine.

Vlad growled, froze and I could feel his cock quiver and pulse inside me as he sank onto me, his weight wonderful, his gasps almost matching mine. He lay there for a minute before rolling to one side, pulling me with him. After a while, his eyes opened, found mine. A gentle smile came over his face.

I leaned forward, kissed his forehead, felt his arm tighten around me.

And slept the best sleep since just about forever.

+

The media circus died down, as they usually do.

My licence was returned, as it always was.

Sarah got another commendation.

And an invitation to a wedding.

I myself got a new partner.

And a ring.

Vladimir thought Sarah made a pretty good maid of honor, too, even with that twirly plastic radio earpiece in one ear.

+


Thanks for reading!


Sincere thanks to Lori the Hoosier for her insight on things medical. Keep up the fight, Lori!


Votes and comments are what keep Literotica writers at their keyboards, so please remember to vote, if not for this story, then for one you think is better.