The Academy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to hear more about your plans for this academy. Specifically, what you are imagining things will look like, in terms of, let's say, student-faculty working relationships."

Dana grinned and led me out of the elevator, toward the limo waiting for us outside the lobby walls.

"And if I tell you more about that - my plans for you and all the beautiful women? All the students desperate to pass their class, who'll do anything for an A? All the daddy's girls with a crush on the principal? All the innocent cheerleaders we're going to corrupt together?"

She didn't pause as we got outside, where the driver was holding the door open for us. He was familiar with us by now, and merely smiled knowingly before closing the door behind us.

Dana continued, "Or do you want to hear about their mothers - all these bored trophy wives who haven't been fucked properly in a decade, just waiting, aching for someone who knows how to treat them?"

I tossed my jacket aside and started unbuttoning my shirt. Dana lay down on the back seat, her tantalizing ass in the air as she gave me easy access to her zipper. I slowly undid it as she continued working me up - she knew how well I responded to dirty talk. It worked almost as well on her.

"We're going to have students asking to practice deepthroating to get ready for their exam, and cheerleaders fighting each other for the chance to fuck you first. If I tell you about that, then you'll fuck me now?"

I pulled hard on her hair, pulling her head back as I rubbed my hard cock against her pussy.

"Let's make them call me sir," I said, making Dana grin.

"I think you're going to enjoy The Academy quite a bit ... sir."

12