The academy Ch. 01: Setting the tone

Story Info
A young girly Elf and a large powerful orc share a room.
8.5k words
4.59
16.8k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wood_elf
wood_elf
73 Followers

Synopsis:

-A young elf femboy with an unhealthy ego is dominated by his orc roommate. A Lot of sexual adventures involving magic ensues.

Notes:

-This chapter contains domination, reluctance, subtle foot feteshism, as well as excessive descriptions of jewelry and magic.

*

Chapter 1: Setting the tone.

Ellian leaned over the deck of the ship as he watched in awe the splendor of Jazri. The Island looked bigger than he had ever imagined. Its coast was a wall of mossy grey stone above which lay a forest boasting fauna like Ellian had never seen before; giant mushrooms, violet trees, twisting thick vines. He bent his elvish ass on the deck as he leaned over to admire the sight and smell of the coast. "Jazri, Here I come!" He yelled at the motionless rocks.

"Men! Lower the mast!" the captain ordered.

All the Crewmen on deck worked like clockwork. They had to steer the ship carefully through the jagged rocks that dotted the waters around Jazri in order to reach the docks.

It was impossible to conceive how a navy would invade this island. It is said that when human Emperor Rudolf attempted to invade Jazri, the high mages of the academy summoned violent thunderstorms that wrecked all of his navy. Nobody knew such powerful magic existed, except for the mages.

Jazri does not belong to any nation or race. Because of this, Jazri is the only place on earth where all the species can coexist. And people of all backgrounds come to this place mostly for one reason: to learn magic in the high mage's academy, simply known as the academy.

Ellian felt the air brush his soft face and carry his short tomboyish black-hair. His excitement had him skipping in the port town as soon as he disembarked. He was one of the privileged few across the entire world that was accepted into the academy. For the young wood-elf it was simply too good to be true.

The elfan boy was wearing a white one shoulder crop shirt that highlighted his olive complexion, the shirt stopped right above his belly button, exposing his narrow waist. He also wore tight black pants that hugged his body tightly from waist to just shy of his ankles. The hem of his pants were laced with sparkling white mana stones that increase the wearer's mana. They were sewed in by his sister, only she can combine style and functionality like that. On his naked waist he wore a magical brown leather waistpack. The waistpack, although tiny, carried all of his belongings in a pocket dimension. It's known that only the high mages of Jazri can create such an item and It is the most expensive item he owned.

Two pearls pierced his right ear and were joined together with a tiny golden chain. A single pearl pierced his left ear. These earrings belonged to his mother, they endow the wearer with strong magical resistance.

The strange thing about Ellian is that his ears looked more human than elvish. It is said that the pointier an elf's ear is, the more well-endowed he is. The elf-boy was ridiculed throughout his childhood because of this. Unlike other elven boys, he stayed home with his mother, sister and aunts weaving carpets and enchanting jewelry as good wood-elf women do. His peers on the other hand spent most of their time bow-hunting and magic sparring in the forest. Ellian learned from an early age to ignore people who ridiculed him and focus on success and self improvement. His mindset definitely paid off. He was walking in the streets of Jazri about to enter the most important academy in the world while the other "real elven men" didn't even make it through selection. For this reason he did not mind wearing women's earrings on his girly ears. He will be a man his own way.

On his right hand he wore a silver bracelet ring. Each piece carried with it three small emeralds that matched the beauty of his green eyes. One emerald on the wrist, one on the back of the hand and one on his ring finger. The beautiful ring and bracelet were tied together with a string of thin silver that was decorated with small silver leaves.

This design was Ellian's own, and he was most proud of it. Each emerald carried an enchantment that enhanced an aspect of his magical skills. The first was for telekinesis the second one was for matter bending and the one on his finger was for fine magic control.

For a normal person, these skills seem petty compared to the flashy disciplines of high magic, that is magic relating to destruction, divination summoning and the like.

But with these three skills combined, Ellian could perform magic no one had ever seen before. He can create intricate jewelry with exotic magical properties. He can heal living beings without using the standard healing spells that burned a lot of mana. He can transmute small amounts of matter without a philosopher stone. It is exactly this oddity of a skillset that has earned him a spot in the academy.

Deep down Ellian wishes to practice high magic one day. It's one of the reasons he joined the academy. But casting a single spell from such magic would drain all his mana. In his early teens he attempted to start the cooking fire with the simplest destructive magic spell: fire spark. His sister saw him fall unconscious as soon as he cast it. The spark he made did not even light the fire. Ellian's mana was too weak. He can only practice fine magic, the old women's magic. He spent most of his life looking for ways to expand his mana. Maybe the academy holds the key to this. But if not; If he can only work with fine magic, he would become the best at it.

Ellian loved making his own jewelry. Perhaps his pièce de la résistance has the anklet that he never takes off. He wore it on his left foot. The anklet was made up of 3 thick golden strands that interviewed and played with each other as they circled around the boy's ankle. The strands were laced with tiny white mana stones that increased the wearer's mana. The most remarkable feature of the anklet is that they have living flowers on one end of each strand. One flower pointing downwards two others pointing upwards. These weren't any flowers though, they were 'shy flowers' as the wood-elves would call them. They were white, as small as a fingertip. Their beauty and scarcity are the stuff of poems. These flowers can only be found on top of trees in the most dense areas of the Dark Forest, Ellian's home. They are exceptionally sensitive to magic. As soon as it senses a strong magical creature nearby, the flower uproots itself and lands on top of another tree. Ellion's lack of mana was both a blessing and a curse in this regard. His magical aura did not register to the flower as a threat, and so it would not uproot itself as Ellion approaches it and plucks it with his telekinesis.

In some way, these flowers have made Ellion. They sell for a hefty price, and the boy seemed to be able to pluck them from thin air. With the money he made, he was able to buy arcane books, materials for his jewelry-crafting hobby, an expensive dimensional waistpack and most importantly, pay the fees of applying to the academy.

Even more amazingly, the flowers he wore on his anklet were alive, and had a very practical purpose. They give Ellion an acute sensitivity to magical aura. That is, it gives him the ability to sense the magical flow around him. A prized skill that takes high mages years to develop and intense discipline to maintain.

Moreover he has bound the anklet to his body. Bounding an object to a wearer multiplies the effect of an enchantment the longer the wearer wears the object. If removed the object loses all of it's magical power and cannot be enchanted again.

Ellion wore it for so long that he has developed a sixth sense. It has helped him to avoid many conflicts and it made him appear stronger and more knowledgeable than he actually is.

However by wearing this anklet, Ellion has forfeited the right to wear shoes. The flowers need to absorb life-force the earth in order to stay alive. Wearing shoes would put a barrier between the flower and its lifeline.

The strange looking elfen boy walked through the port village taking in the exotic smells and sounds of the port city. All around him were other strange looking creatures from all races. Everything was new, foreign, mesmerizing... He saw different skin colors, body types, strange appendages: horns, tails, wings... He could not name most of the races he was seeing around here.

The most common race he noticed was humans. For some reason this race seemed to appear everywhere around the world. Ellion walked up to a human jeweler that exhibited his work on a humble wooden carriage on the side of the street.

"You like what you see? Come closer, take a look young lady." The hooded jeweler urged him on.

"Thank you" Ellion smiled warmly and accepted the invitation, not addressing the slight misunderstanding concerning his gender.

He reveled in the beauty of the exotic jewelry, he saw in them inspiring designs and ideas for his next pieces. This humble man on the side of the street sold such beautiful art.

Ellion knew the best is yet to come. He felt childish excitement as he eyed each piece, imagining himself wearing it.

His eyes immediately caught a strange object. It was a shiny metallic pear shaped thing with a jewel on the base. Ellion knew all kinds of jewelry but he never saw anything like it.

He picked it up and asked.

"Excuse me? What is this and how does one wear it."

"Oh you innocent child. That's a ... plug ... Don't concern yourself with it... for now." The jeweler awkwardly took the plug from Ellion's hand and placed it back in its spot.

He then picked up a ring engraved with a large black stone.

"I am sure you will like this instead my dear. This black stone is enchanted by the Havethian monks in the north. If you wear it for a full day, your greatest misfortune will be undone.. But at a cost...."

Ellion could not sense any magical aura from the ring, and all of the displayed items. This jeweler was trying to fool him.

"Excuse me, I do not have any misfortune." He excused himself, awkwardly smiling and touching his hair.

Suddenly the hooded man grabbed him by the wrists and leaned very close. Ellion suddenly realised that this jeweler was a woman with an extremely raspy voice. She had one foot in the grave and oozed a darke subtle aura.

"Young boy. I know your misfortune. This island will reveal to you what you fear most. Once you realise this truth seek me and take the ring. Heed my words and you will be saved Elly."

The words rang inside Ellion's ears and shook his heart. His whole body tensed in fear. He did not understand why and how this woman has sent terror deep into his soul, using nothing but words.

Ellion immediately ran away from her and leaned on a nearby wall to gasp for breath. He turned back to check if the woman was following him. To his surprise, there was no trace of her, nor her carriage. The startled boy sighed. Did she cast a spell on me?

There are definitely some types of magic he was not aware of, magic his flowers cannot sense yet ...

The woman's aura lingered around that place. He cleared his mind and focused on understanding it. He had to engrave it in his mind in order to not miss it again. The aura was extremely dim and foggy. Unfortunately someone was approaching him from behind, a passerby with an unmistakable masculine aura. This stranger has jammed his senses. The more he tried to ignore his presence, the bigger it seemed. Eli closed his eyes and focused really hard. Come on... Where's the woman? Where did she go? No amount of hard foccus could pierce through this annoying intruder. Ellion shockingly realized that the man's aura had stopped behind a while ago, and did not move since.He could feel it right behind him... The man was definitely standing behind him watching him make funny faces as he tried to focus on sniffing out the strange woman.

Before he could open his eyes and turn around. A Sharp burning sensation suddenly struck his ass cheek. An Audible smack reverberated in the street. The poor elf stifled a moan and could not believe what had just happened to him. A stranger just smacked his ass publicly in the street! Ellion's backside naturally arched as he reached to grab his burning ass. He turned around to confront the person that did this to him.

"What do you think you're doi-" the man simply resumed walking as if nothing happened. Ellion didn't get a chance to look at this face.

"Hey You! Come back!" Ellion screamed trying his best to sound assertive.

"Nice ass!" He laughed with a deep booming voice.

Ellion was furious. He stomped his bare feet at the ground and clenched his fists as he looked at the man. He was a massive red orc. His muscles seemed like they could burst out of his clothes at any moment. This man towered over him magically and physically. Some deep instinct prevented him from defending his pride and chasing after the large man. Ellion simply let the orc go.

Ouch, ouch, ouch. The elf boy angrily massaged his ass. I better be careful, this place is full of crazy people.

*

It wasn't hard to find the academy on this island. Ellion simply followed the most powerful sources of aura. The building was not easy to miss. Its large stone spires pierced the sky and were visible miles away. Ellion could not take in the magnificence of the academy as he entered it. His mind kept replaying the events that transpired earlier that day. The sting of the orc's blow still burned his skin. He could still feel the outline of his hand along his ass cheek. It was a large hand. He had many questions. How can an orc possess such an aura? Aren't orcs unable to practice magic? What kind of magic did that woman use? Who's Elly?

Within the academy's territory, Ellion asked fellow students for directions towards the living quarters. When he made it to the large gothic building he entered it. In the main hall He found a short bald man behind a desk much larger than he is. He was busy writing on a scroll with a quill.

"Ellion Leecey of the dark forest, Eighteen years of age, enrolled in botany and enchantment arts." spoke the bald old human in a slow monotone nasal voice without even raising his head to look at Ellion.

"Yes mister. That would be me." Ellion smiled as he approached. He admired how this voice echoed in the large hall.

"Alright. Ellion I am maester Luther. I am responsible for student's stay in these living quarters. If anything foul happens to you inside this building you will report it to me. If you see anything foul happening to another person inside this building you will report it to me. If you do anything foul inside this building, trust me I will know about it."

Luthar pulled out a small textbook and a pair of keys from under his desk.

"This is 'the academy code'. It contains all the rules and restrictions that all students must obey during their time in the academy. Your first task is to copy this book by hand and deliver it to me within two weeks. After doing so you will be officially admitted to the academy and you may begin your studies."

"Thank you." Ellion said as he took the book from Luthar. And so it begins. They say the worst part about being a mage student is having to transcribe any book you read. Yet this is the most essential mechanism that keeps knowledge flowing in the academy and around the world.

"And these are your keys. One key for your room, room 267 on the second floor, and the other key is for your personal chest. All student chests are enchanted and cannot be moved outside of their respective rooms. You needn't worry about your belongings during your stay here. Another thing, you have a roommate, his name is 'Darius The Great'. Be nice to each other."

"Thank you. I promise I will!" Ellion took the keys and nodded feverishly.

"That's it. Go on then boy." ordered Luther.

Ellion was flooded with joy. He just realized that he is actually inside the academy. He wondered what kind of person 'Darius The Great' is. That was surely a strange name, but he liked the ring of it.

He found his room and entered it to find it empty. The room had bunk beds. The one below was unmade. There were a few clothes scattered on the floor. They were oddly large. Beside the beds was a small door overlooking a tiny balcony. On the other side of the room were two studies below which were two chests. Between them was a single bookshelf that had exactly three books. There was a small table in the middle of the room with some dirty plates on it. There was also a door that led to an extremely small kitchen filled with dirty utensils and dishes. The kitchen led to a bathroom.

The first thing Ellion did was wash his dirty soles and treat them with magic so that would be soft and sensitive again.

He then examined the books in the bookshelf. The first one was 'The academy code'. The second one was much larger and heavier. Its title was 'Principles of Destruction Magic: Volume one'. The second book was titled the same. But it had a much poorer handwriting and most of its pages were blank.

Whoever this 'Darius The Great' was, he did not leave a good first impression on the barefooted elf. Ellion didn't want to do the same. He would live with this roommate for god knows how many years. It was of paramount importance that they start their relationship on good terms. He took it upon himself to clean some of the mess he saw.

The young elf hid his waistpack in the chest then started tidying up the room. An hour later, Ellion was busy doing the dishes and he couldn't help but notice a strange feeling creeping up on him. A familiar aura was inside the building. And it was approaching him. The sting on his buttocks started throbbing again. This aura... It was exactly the same one as that orc's. An orc inside the academy?? And not just any orc, but the one that touched me earlier today. Ellion shuddered. He continued to wash the dishes as he remembered what the events, how violated he felt, how embarrassed he was of that high pitched moan that almost escaped his mouth. How can he hope to live in peace if this transgresser roamed the same halls he did.

The aura was now on the second floor. It was slowly but surely approaching Ellion's room. No It can't be!. It was so close. Eli stopped washing the dishes and watched the door. He can feel his heavy footsteps approaching. They stopped right in front of his room. He can hear the keys... The poor barefooted elf had nowhere to hide. If he Had to confront this orc, it had to be now. He had a plan. In his hands He took a large shirt that belonged to this orc and braced himself.

As soon as the door opened Ellion hurled the clothes at the orc's face. He used telekinesis to lock the clothes on his head with the greatest magical force he can muster. He made a run for the door while the orc was blinded. The panicked elf tried to squeeze past the orc and into the hall. But the Orc's body was too massive, he practically blocked the entire doorway. Ellion simply crashed into the wall of flesh that was Darius and fell on his soft asscheeks. The surprised orc removed the clothes from his face. He barely noticed the telekinetic force applied to them. He looked down to see the sexy barefooted elf that he had smacked earlier that day. He could not believe his eyes.

"Hahaha, You are my roommate? Ellion? You're actually a man?" He asked joyously.

"Yes, I am Ellion. But I'll not be your roommate. There seems to be a misunderstanding. Let me out, I need to speak to Luther."

Darius closed the door behind him. He offered his hand to the fallen elf. Ellion turned his face away.

"Nice to meet you Ellion. You know you shouldn't bend over in the street to strangers."

"Shut up, brute. What does one of your kind do here anyway! You let me go this instant or you'll regret it." Ellion stood up. He remembered Luther's words earlier, this orc cannot do anything to him, in here he is protected. All he had to do is leave and ask for a room change. There is no need to panic.

wood_elf
wood_elf
73 Followers