The academy Ch. 01: Setting the tone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let go of the foot from his mouth and then smacked it across the sole. Ellion yelped and covered the poor foot with the other. The orc smacked his other sole. In response Ellion presented both his soles for smacking. Darius continued the punishment on the submissive boy's feet. But soon he realized that this was all a distraction from the main course. His juicy ass.

"Tell me boy. Are you gonna be my slut?"

No matter how low this orc took him, he will not admit to him that he was enjoying this. Oh make me your slut Darius!

"Answer me boy." The orc violently grabbed a handful of his hair. He then slipped a few fingers inside the boy's mouth as he resumed the spanking.

Make me your slut!

His fingers dominated the boy's tongue as his hand dominated his ass.

"Answer me!"

Make me your slut!

His blows were precise like a metronome. Both of their bodies got into the same rhythm. The large hand would descend on the boy's bare ass. The boy would let out a soft late moan that contrasted the reverberating smack. The hand would linger on the beaten backside as the boy arched back into position for the next blow. Then Darius would something along the lines of "Whore, faggot, elven-bitch" as his hand descends once again... These words would engrave themselves into the boy's unconscious.

smack, moan, insult. Smack, moan, insult. It all blended together in a haze of embarrassing dirty thoughts. The dirtier the insult, the harder the smack the more passionately Ellion would worship his daddy's fingers.

They continued for what seemed to be an hour. Darius realized Ellion stopped moaning. He also stopped nibbling and kissing his hand. Strangely enough, the rhythm of elf was still on point. As the large orc spanks him, his ass would still go back in place right on time. 'Maybe that's enough' Though Darius. He gently caressed the elf's ass as he was crying and panting.

Ellion turned around and looked at the large orc. His face was a mess of tears and snot. His large sapphire eyes had hurt written all over them.

"Am I just a toy that you can play with? Is that what you reduced me to? You Brute!" He said, heavily panting. He was beaten so hard, there was no pleasure in it at all. Maybe that was the point...Darius stared back at Ellion. He needn't use words anymore, he let his dominant gaze answer for him, 'yes. You come to my room and willingly bend over for me.'

With one hand he grabbed the elf boy's head and pushed it down. He felt no resistance, and the elf kept his head in that position.

Darius took a look at his masterpiece. Large handprints covered the boy's entire backside. The damage bordered on bruises. The boy's penis, trapped between his thighs, was oozing precum, begging to be touched. 'How could a penis look so feminine?'. The orc thought. Despite his bad manners and his failures to understand his place, the elf boy surely deserved a taste of pleasure.

Darius used his index and thumb finger to create a small circle with which he held the tiny penis by its base. His tiny balls felt warm on the orc's hand. He gave the sensitive organ a light tap. The boy twitched and let out a strange prolonged moan.

His other hand was already well lubed with the petite's spit. He slowly pushed two fingers inside the elf. He took his time as his fingers invaded the tight asshole and explored its depths for its pleasure button. When the orc had his fingers knuckle deep inside Ellion, he felt the small penis twitch.

"Ow. Darius please." the elf curled his toes.

He explored around that depth and found the precise place of his pleasure button. Applying some pressure on that spot produced a large moan from the elf and had him try to escape the orc's hand.

One sharp spank later the elft dared not move again.

He started milking the elven boy with his left hand and penetrating him with his right hand. Making sure to press hard on his pleasure button. The petite elf's body was writhing in pleasure it had never felt before, his mind, too gone to enjoy it.

"Please don't touch me like that." He tried his best to keep his body in position. The strange sensations were making it very hard to keep still. He felt intense pressure building up inside his ass and just behind his penise. If he moved too much He would be mercilessly spanked, if he moved too little, the orc would touch him preciley where he doesn't want to be touched.

After a few strokes, Ellion's penis twitched and shot a pitiful amount of white liquid into the pillow. His ass tightened around the invading fingers in sync with his ejaculations. The orc did not stop working his fingers on the boy as he was having an orgasm.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Darius Oh," These moans were beyond embarrassing...

His penis kept twitching and shooting cum on the pillow. His ass clenching on the orcs fingers trying to pull them deeper in his insides.

As the orgasm waned.Darius didn't stop pleasuring the boy as he writhed more trying to free himself.

"I .. I ... can't ... stop ... please." his voice was weak. His legs flailing about.

"Shhhh just lay back and let it out. We're almost done here" Answered the orc as he smacked his slave boy across the balls, this time not so gently.

He continued working Ellion's sensitive spots. He moved faster this time. The noise of the fingers invading his virgin butt and the way the large orc had his manhood in the mercy of his hand sent Ellion across the edge again. His thighs shook involuntarily as he gasped for air in a silent orgasm ... Even after this he was still erect and the orc was still fingering his butthole and milking his penis. The pleasure turned into pain. Ellion tried to move but all his muscles failed him ... his body failed him, his mind failed him. He could not feel anything anymore. He closed his eyes.

Ellion fainted. But Darius only released his penis after it had gone limp, which took two more silent orgams. 'Great Now who's gonna take care of my boner?' He thought as he unbound Ellion's hands and used the boy's pants to wipe the elf's face, ass and thighs. He removed the dirty pillow and put a clean one behind the boy's head. He then took a shower, relieved himself then joined the boy in bed.

The bottomless elf, deep asleep, naturally put his hand on the orc's shoulder and twisted his legs around the orc's larger leg exposing his abused backside for the orc's touch.

Darius planted a gentle kiss on Ellion's head and drifted drifted to sleep "You're my little slut now."

*

Notes:

-Don't worry, cherry popping will happen in the next chapters.

-If you enjoyed this story please let me know and send me your feedback as I plan to write more in this universe.