The academy Ch. 02: Setting the Rules

Story Info
A young girly Elf and a large powerful orc share a room.
4.7k words
4.35
11.6k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wood_elf
wood_elf
73 Followers

Synopsis: A young girly elf boy with an unhealthy ego is dominated by his orc roommate. A Lot of sexual adventures involving magic ensues.

Notes:

-This chapter contains domination, reluctance, foot fetishism, as well as excessive descriptions of chores.

Chapter 2: Setting the rules

Ellion could hear the morning bird songs. The elf is usually an early morning riser. What? What happened? He thought. He opened his eyes as he cuddled the massive orc. He enjoyed running his hands and face along Darius's broad hairy chest. He smells so good.

Something terrible had happened last night. But Ellion felt protected and safe as the orcs' large arm wrapped his entire backside and cupped one of his ass cheeks. 'You're my little slut now' He vaguely remembered hearing such words.

Ellion's face rose. His head was heavy and aching as if suffering from a terrible hangover. Where am I? The disoriented elf held his balance by putting his palms on the orc. He winced as he accidentally put one hand on the Orc's necklace, which held 3 sharp fangs. He can vaguely sense that something shameful had happened the day before. The woman... The academy ... The orc. His feeble mind was trying to piece together a cohesive memory. He grit his teeth as he remembered what he endured.

His legs were straddling one orc's massive legs. As he moved them he felt a soft warm thing brush against his thigh. He looked at it. The elf boy's heart skipped a beat as he saw what was on the orc's naked crotch. He immediately moved his legs away. And sat on his heels.

The flaccid orc's member trapped Ellion's gaze. It's as if he was stuck in a room with a deadly sleeping python. It looked so thick and big even though it wasn't erect. It's lingering touch on Ellion's thigh sent shivers up his spine. Was I touching it all night?

Crap I should stop staring at it! Ellion quickly came to his senses as he jumped out of the bed. I need to speak with Luther as soon as possible. He removed his shirt and jewelry and hurried to the shower. As the warm water massaged his soft skin, Ellion was recalling the shameful events in vivid detail. The punishing hand, the humiliating insults, his loud moans ... His milked penis looked much smaller than usual and throbbed with pain. It felt so sensitive he could not even touch it. He massaged his butthole trying to rid himself of the obnoxious itch that came from deep within it. As he gently fingered himself, he looked at his backside. It was all red, slightly bruised and had some bite marks on it. Ellion's eyes welled up as he remembered how Darius mercilessly abused him. I will never forgive this brute. He cried softly in the shower, finger still in his butt ...

He Dried himself and went back completely naked into the main room. The orc was still asleep. He opened his student chest and found his magical waistpack where he left it.

Ellion kneeled under his study and opened the waistpack without getting it out of the chest. Inside the magical storing device was a portal that led to all of Ellion's belongings, which were mostly jewels and clothes. He bent down as he put his entire arm through the waistpack feeling his way around his belongings.

As per every morning, the elf is indecisive about what to wear for the day. He had quite the collection of feminine attire. A dirty thought haunted his brain. If Darius wakes up now, what will he see? The elf boy bit his lips as he imagined the sight: a naked boy under the desk, his spanked ass in the air and his head inside a chest. Being naked around the orc felt so perverse, yet so good. Ellion sighed in relief as he finally found the piece he was looking for: a traditional elf shirt. It was white and had intricate dark blue decorations near the neck and on hems. It was as tight as most of his clothes, and had a cute bow around the waist. To cover his aching behind he put on a matching dark blue short pants that covered his upper thighs. The roundness of his ass was even more accentuated with this choice of clothing.

The barefooted elf tiptoed to the kitchen. He looked for something to rid himself of the terrible headache. He was relieved to find a jar full of dark brown beans. Even orcs like coffee it seems.

He shockingly realized that all the stuff in the kitchen belonged to Darius. Surely he wasn't entitled to orc's stuff since he was planning on changing his accommodation. Will he get mad if I use his food? He could say I'm a thief. The beaten elf boy wondered.

No this was absurd. If anyone should be mad it was Ellion. He grabbed the jar of beans and opted to make a mug for Darius as well. This way, he would avoid trouble.

When he was done he went back to the main room. He sat on the carpet, at the edge of the low table that centered the room. He moaned slightly as his bruised ass ached from sitting. He tucked his smooth naked legs to the side and sipped his coffee as he eyed the orc. His mind was split between waiting for the giant to wake up and leaving the room to talk to Luther.

Moments later, the Massive naked orc woke up to the sight of his new roommate eyeing him and sipping coffee. As he got out of bed, his large cock and balls swang in full view of the terrified elf.

Ellion immediately turned his red flushed face away. "Wear something for god's sake!" The orc laughed in response, but still obliged. He chose to wear a beige tunic and dark brown pants.

Darius noticed the cup of coffee waiting for him on the table. "Good morning. I'm glad you decided to stay, Ellion." He said as he fastened a thick leather belt on his loose pants.

'Are you going to be my bitch roommate? You cockteasing elf faggot.' Eli remembered the humiliating words from last night.

"No. I'm going to finish this coffee then go talk to maester Luther. I'm not your roommate." His face still angrily facing away from the orc.

The orc squatted close to Ellion. He playfully ruffled his tomboyish hair and took his face by the chin, forcing the boy to look at him. "You're in my room. That makes you my roommate." Smiled the orc as he pinched the soft cheeks of the confused boy.

Ellion pushed the large hand away from his face. As he did his sitting position shifted slightly causing him to put pressure on a particularly aching part of his ass. "Ow!" The boy yelped as he shamelessly rubbed his behind despite the orc being so close.

"Does it still hurt?" asked Darius.

"What do you care!" replied the elf without missing a beat. "And of course it hurts! You beat me so hard you brute."

Even after a senseless beating, Ellion still has the nerve to act bratty. Darius had to admire the young boy's courage. The orc rose to his feet and went toward his study. He picked a vile from his collection of potions named "Fang droplets". The colourless potion could make any pain disappear. Darius often applies it on his own wounds before sewing them himself. It was the perfect choice to treat the boy's ass. He diluted a single drop into a wooden bowl full of water. This way the boy would experience less pain but still feel a hint of the punishment he took.

Darius placed the bawl on the low table and sat legs crossed on the carpet, right next to the feminie elf.

Darius took the mug from the boy's hands as he was sipping it.

"Hey I made you your own coffee what are you doing!" the elf boy lashed out.

Darius simply patted on his knee, motioning to the elf boy to bend over on it.

Ellion was completely dumbstruck. His expression froze. He can't be serious... Again? In the morning?

"I'm not going to hurt you." Darius patted on his knee one more time, making audible smacks, clearly getting impatient. Ellion gulped. He crawled on all fours towards the larger male. He put his face cheek on the carpet and arched his back above the orc's thick muscled thigh. For some reason, he longed for the humiliation he experienced last night.

Why do I obey him like this?

Darius pulled the tight shorts down the boy's knees. He admired the welts and bruises on the submissive's behind. He rubbed his fingers around the big bite marks, causing the boy to wince. 'The way this boy arches his back, even after all that beating' Darius bit his lip as he fought the urge to smack this bitch one more time.

"What are you going to do? Will you hit me again, brute?" asked the elf, clearly enticing the larger orc.

"This medicine is going to hurt a little but it will make the pain go away." the boy moaned as he felt a burning liquid cover his backside. A little? His skin stung as if a thousand needles had pierced it. The orc used his large hand to massage the potion across all of the boy's ass, making sure to carefully rub it on his most damaged areas.

"It huuuuurts" Ellion cried with a quiver.

With one hand, Darius cupped the elf's cock and balls and stuck his thumb up his ass. He squeezed on them gently as he used his other hand to rub the boy's asscheeks. Slowly the sting faded, releasing Ellion from the ache that was plaguing his butt. The boy's cries turned into moans as the large hands continued to lovingly massage his shameful regions. Ellion closed his eyes and purred. His curled feet gently brushed the larger man's arm, feeling its hairy rough texture and getting a buzz from the larger man's aura.

Darius looked at the satisfied elf with a smile. He let go of the boy's pitiful manhood and used his hand to reach for his mug of coffee. 'I spank him to tears and the first thing he does is make me coffee' Thought Darius as he caressed the boy's butt. The coffee was too sweet for the orc's taste. He Drank from it nonetheless. 'Still, I need to teach this bitch some manners.'

The orcish race have driven Ellion's ancestors inside the Dark Forest. In Ellion's mind, orcs were brutish creatures that only cared for battle and plunder. They wage war for sport, and take slaves for sexual pleasure. They were uncivilized and cared only about carnal pleasures. Wood elves would refer to them as "The uncivilized filth of the world." But the gentle touch the orc gave him went against all he knew about orcs. It felt so good and loving, so protective and possessive.

Darius decided that this was the right time to set some rules.

"Ellion." he called.

"Yes?" purred the nervous elf.

"From now on you will do as I say."

'No.' Is what the boy wanted to say. But he knew that with one blow from the orc's hand, he could bring back all the pain. He rubbed his feet together nervously, thinking of a clever way out.

The orc smacked the boy's thighs while calmly sipping his coffee.

I better not make him angry again. "Y-Yes Darius. I'll do as you say."

"Good. You need to learn some manners. I won't hesitate to hit if you say something stupid."

"O-Okay, Darius." The elf loved saying the orc's name for some reason.

"Good. Despite your dirty mouth. You did make a good first impression. You're a good boy, Ellion. You're obedient, submissive, caring. I think we're going to get along fine as roommates." Laughed the orc.

"Thank you, Darius." What's this feeling? The orc just called him caring. For some reason hearing that compliment from Darius melted the boy's heart. He found himself smiling.

"This morning I have to train with high mage Elanor. While I'm gone I want you to wash the bedsheets and that cum soaked pillow. You should also finish washing the dishes. After that dust the studies and the bookshelf. I expect all this to be done when I'm back. From now on, you'll take on all the chores for the both of us."

"What?" Gasped the bottomless boy. "That's completely unfair!" Why do I care? Am I thinking of staying with him?

Darius raised his hand. The poor boy quickly covered his backside. "Please, no more. I'll do it. Please." he pleaded.

"Good, you learn fast. One more thing." The orc effortlessly brushed the boy's arms with one hand as his other hand descended with fury upon his flesh. "I don't like sugar in my coffee."

As his fatty butt jiggled, the pain from the previous beating was awakened. "Awww. I'm sorry. I didn't know." He whined as he curled his toes.

Moments ago, the elf was planning on leaving this cursed room to talk to Luther. But fate had him bent over butt naked, verbally agreeing to become Darius's house servant. I came here to study magic, not serve an orc!

Darius wiped his wet palms on the boy's elven shirt, he then gently positioned the boy to sit on his heels.

"Don't be so upset. When I'm back. I'll show you around the academy." Darius smiled as he ruffled the confused boy's head. The orc wore his boots and went for the door.

He's so manly. Thought the naïve elf after the orc had left. Ellion quickly ran towards the lower bunk bed and jumped face first into its pillow. He hugged it tightly as he beat his legs frustratingly on the mattress. "Crap, how can I get out of this?" He talked to himself.

"How can I Luther tell what happened? Do I show the old man my ass?" He put the Pillow to his face and screamed. "Why did I agree to what he said? Hunggg this is all too embarrassing."

Ellion looked behind and admired his butt. Its red color made it more feminine. The welts and bite mark decorated it beautifully. Despite the treatment, it still stung subtly. For some reason, he didn't feel the urge to heal it with his slow healing magic.

Reluctantly, Ellion went to the kitchen and started working. As he washed dish after dish, the thought of going to Luther slowly slipped out of his head. His mind was occupied with something else now.

Darius is training with high mage Elanor. The famous elf that took down an entire city with one spell. Elanor settled in Jarzi and joined the academy right after he became blind because of the power of his magic . He became a high mage in a record one year. Every young elf dreamed of training under Elanor. It was he who pioneered the use of destruction magic in everyday life. He's a true elven Hero.

Even though Ellion is at the academy, he would not get the chance to train under Elanor. His mana was too weak to enter the destruction schools.

He felt a bitter taste of injustice. It was the same feeling he had when he stayed home while his peers were out magic sparring. Darius out with the master living my dream while I'm here in his room and washing his dishes.

Ellion Sighed. He understood deep down, that things could only be this way. Darius's aura, despite being an orc, was much stronger than his. The room almost feels dead without it. His power was undeniable. Ellion couldn't help bite his lips as he visualized his roommate. His shoulders were wide, his hairy chest hard as stone, his oppressive hands were immense. His cock ...

A sharp pain hit Ellion's groin as he imagined his roommate naked. The elf was getting aroused, but his penis struggled to erect. He came so many times last night, it had no stamina left in it. His cock... The waves of lust ran through his body, from the tip of his toes to the back of his neck. Ellion arched his back and leaned on the counter. The discomfort of his penis made him shamelessly moan. "Ohh, His cock is so biggg..." The horny elf twitched the muscles of his entrance as he had no other way to pleasure himself.

The image of the orc's cock was so strong, it had him moaning like a female in heat.

When he was done washing the dishes. He stood there shamefully for a few more minutes, cooling off, waiting for the pain between his legs to subside.

As the orc commanded. He washed the dirty pillowcase and the bed sheets. He also washed his black pants. Ellion never thought that scrubbing fabric on a scrubbing rack could be so tiring. He never did this before as this task was usually reserved for women. The humiliation of it only made the barefooted elf scrub more thoroughly.

Ellion took the wet laundry to the drying rack in the balcony. When he stepped out into the fresh air. Ellion marvelled at the scene before him. The dorms were built on the northern coast of Jazri. The beautiful sea reflected the morning sun's rays, its waves crashed into the jagged rocky coastline. Ellion took in the mesmerizing scenery then placed the laundry on the rack. Some of Darius' clothes hang dried on the rack. The orc didn't order him to take care of his clothes. He did say however 'From now on, you'll take on all the chores for the both of us.'. Ellion dutifully gathered the orc's large dry clothes, painfully realizing he was becoming a servant.

Suddenly Ellion sensed he was being watched. He could hear stifled laughter on the balcony to his left. He turned around to see two people staring back at him. The first was a strange tall man with violet skin and antlers on his head. The second was an obese human. They both burst into mocking laughter as they caught the elf's eye. "Nice ass faggot!"

Ellion suddenly realized that he was completely bottomless on the balcony. His welted red ass visible for them to see. Panicked, he grabbed the orc's clothes and rushed inside...

No. No. No. He put a palm on his racing heart. They saw me naked. They saw the bruises. W-What would they think? Ellion knew exactly what they would think, 'this elf is a slut. This elf fucks men.' Such rumors were dangerous. No species respected sodomites. Will they tell people? Ellion knew that they definitely would.

No matter where he goes, the poor boy couldn't escape ridicule. He didn't even start his studies and his reputation was already ruined. Ellion scattered the clothes he gathered and pushed his face on Darius's pillow. His mind was berating him. Why didn't you go to Luther? Why didn't you heal your ass? Why didn't you cover your shame? In his subconscious vigor to please the orc, Ellion had neglected himself, his pride, his dignity. Maybe I am a slut.

He lost all resolve to finish the chores as he cried into the pillow.

------------------------------------------------------------

Darius returned and entered his room. He found much of his clothes scattered on the floor, and the young elf laying on his bed, face into the pillow, ass still bare. The boy did not acknowledge the orc's return, he just lay there motionless. 'Strange...' Darius made his way to his study. He ran a finger on his desk and felt the dust collect on the tip. He was immediately disappointed.

He sat on the edge of the bed. His gravity shifted the mattress and had Ellion fall slightly towards him. The orc grabbed a handful of the ass beside him and violently spanked it.

"What am I to do with you boy? Didn't I make myself clear?" Darius said, refraining from hitting the boy further.

"It's your first day. I didn't expect you to disappoint me so badly. How can I even punish you with your ass still like this?" He said in a somber tone.

The orc's words hit Ellion like a knife. He was so dutiful the entire morning, he washed the dishes thoroughly and he scrubbed the laundry vigorously. Why did it hurt so much to disappoint him? He realized how naïve he was, how weak his mind is. This orc has ruined his life. He will not let the brute torment him any further.

"I will not be your servant Darius. And don't touch me anymore." he said as he got out of bed and faced the orc.

"You can't just beat me and order me around like that. I am a mage! For god's sake. I will not do your chores for you. I don't understand why you would treat me like this. You're ruining my life." Ellion hurled sentence after sentence towards the unmoving orc. He hit the irresponsive Darius with his fists as he let out all his frustration through words of tears and weak blows.

'Clearly something happened' Thought Darius as he endured the bottomless elf's fit. Darius sighed and extended his hand toward the boy's face. 'Nonetheless I need to punish him again somehow.' He gently rubbed his palms on his right cheek, trying to calm the boy down. Ellion didn't show any signs of slowing down, he was gasping for air as his lungs couldn't keep up with the speed at which he complained.

wood_elf
wood_elf
73 Followers
12