The academy Ch. 02: Setting the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You beat me then act like nothing it was nothing while you think you're better tha-"

SMACK

Ellion found himself flat on the carpet with half his face burning. The deafening sound of the slap gave his left ear a stinging high pitched ring. Ellion immediately shut up. He caressed his face as he looked in fear at the orc sitting above him. He looks so angry.

Darius felt bad for the elf. His anger had got the better of him, he couldn't tone down his blow. He could've swore that he had this elf by the balls, literally and metaphorically. It seemed that yesterday's lesson didn't sink in. 'How do I make this bitch learn?'

He spat down at the fallen boy. Ellion's left eyelid flinched as the half the spit landed around it, the other half on his feminine hand. I deserve this.

He watched in fear as the larger orc unbuckled his belt. Ellion was frozen, he couldn't even wipe the spit from his face. He's going to kill me.

Darius turned the boy on his stomach. He grabbed both his ankles with the same hand. He then put his heavy boot on Ellion's back just above his buttocks pinning him to the carpet. He pulled on his ankles making the boy arch his ass.

As cruel as Darius was, he wasn't going to damage Ellion's bruised ass even more. He took his leather belt and folded in half then whacked it on the boy's soles. He used the full force of his arm as he gave slut's feet blow after blow. His hand was so massive, it almost made a full circle around both of his ankles, keeping them in place for the punishment. Each time one foot would cover the other only to be met with the same fate. Ellion did not attempt to escape the punishment. He accepted what was happening to him. All he could do is put his hands on his mouth to stifle his cries.

Darius wasn't satisfied with hitting only the boy's soles. "Tuck your pathetic balls behind your thighs and keep it there". Ellion obeyed. He slipped one hand to his groins and gently pushed his cherries up exposing them for the orc to torment.

Without losing rhythm Darius smacked the hanging balls with the same force he used to smack the boy's soles. Ellion could not muster a scream to match the pain he felt. The belt descended one more time, welting his thighs as well. Tears flowed down the boy's cheeks. His mouth agape in agony. The orc alternated between hitting the petite feet and smooth sack. He landed a few blows on the boy's pierced gouch. The sluttish elf used his feminine fingers to prevent his sack from hanging away from the belt's merciless swats. He's so powerful, So dominant. Despite the pain, he dutifully kept his balls exposed. He would arch his back more with each blow, enticing the orc to go harder on him.

As Darius's anger subsided, he saw no reason to continue the punishment. He released Ellion's ankles and got his foot off the elf's back as he rubbed the crying boy's soles. The toes curled welcoming his gentle touch. Although free, the boy held the same position; back arched, hand still exposing his beaten sack. Ellion slowly turned his face towards the orc, submissively looking in his direction, wondering what the massive brute would do to him next.

"Wash your face and wear something presentable. I'm going to show you around the academy as I promised". Darius broke the silence as he buckled his belt.

The crying boy slowly rose to his feet, using the orc's knees as support. His soles hurt so bad, he couldn't take a single step. Failing to keep his balance, he landed on the orc's lap, hugging his broad shoulders. "S-S-Sorry." He apologized, not making much effort to move away.

Darius enjoyed how soft the elf felt against his body. He ran his large hand across the elf's back as he reached to grab a handful of the boy's hair. He looked at the beautiful elf's face and spat on it. Ellion gasped as he felt the strands of spit run down his face. Some of it entered his mouth. His tiny penis twitched slightly. Why do I feel so dirty? He eagerly welcomed the degradation.

"Hurry up or we'll miss lunch." Darius let go of the boy and he immediately fell to the floor. He smacked the elf's ass as he started he sheepishly crawled on all fours towards the toilet.

Ellion could barely stand straight in the bathroom. His soles burned as they touched the floor. His balls felt so hot compared to the ambient air. He looked at his spit covered face in the mirror. It's left half was red and stinged with pain. It's right half rose cheeked from humiliation. The orc was going to walk him around the academy with half of his face obviously slapped. Who am I kidding. I'm just a small weak elf, I could never hope to have a good reputation in the academy. He washed his face as he held back his tears.

The elf awkwardly tiptoed back to the main room. Fully aware that Dariusis watching, he removed his current shirt, dirty from the boot that pinned him earlier, then crawled under his study. The fully naked elf presented his ass as he put his arm inside his personal chest. He rubbed his soles as he rummaged through his belongings. The confused boy couldn't make a choice. He wanted something suggestive to please the orc's eye, but not too suggestive as to attract attention to him. I feel like I have to please him...

He finally settled on a light orange off shoulder top and a beige calf length pair of pants. He also chose a couple of medium sized silver hoop earrings that were enchanted with healing properties. He certainly needed them as he was about to walk around the academy on his punished bare feet. Ellion put on his clothes finally covering his ass from the orc. He winced slightly as he went back to his roommate and said with a hint of excitement. "I'm ready."

"No shoes?" asked the orc.

"I don't wear shoes." He never felt so embarrassed about his barefootedness.

The orc laughed boomingly. He stood up and guided the elf towards the door, his giant hand right above his ass.

12