The Academy Ch. 03

Story Info
The principal hires a secretary.
3.6k words
4.67
10.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banes
Banes
351 Followers

Thank you for reading! This story has themes of CNC (consensual non-consent) - basically, rape roleplay. If that is not for you, you will not enjoy this piece.

* * * * *

The Academy officially opened on Monday. Thanks to my wife, Dana, and my Master PC program, it had gone from conception to completed construction in a third the time most projects like it would have.

I stood by the doors to look over the student's bodies as they started filing in. Dana's idea for The Academy was equal parts college, boarding/finishing school, and harem. Students were coming to us from fresh out of high school to later in graduate school, ranging from eighteen to thirty-somethings. What they all had in common was 1) they were stunningly good looking women, 2) they were the daughters of the one-percenters of the world, and 3) their real reason for being here was to please my cock.

They walked past me, into the front doors - a hundred women that could have been supermodels, all wearing a uniform that wouldn't have looked out of place on a porn set. A few rebellious ones had slight modifications, but most were wearing something like a classic "catholic schoolgirl" uniform - a short skirt, white collared shirt. I smiled, enjoying all the flesh on display as they sauntered past, making mental notes on who I wanted first.

I gave a friendly wave to Mrs. Holden as she dropped her daughter Lyndsey off. Mrs. Holden had sucked me off to get her daughter in, and looking at the two of them as they parted ways, I wasn't sure which I wanted to fuck first. I had made Mrs. Holden get off on the idea of me fucking her daughter, and she watched hopefully as Lyndsey headed up the steps toward me.

Lyndsey was gorgeous. An 18 year old with a body honed by years of tennis, she had inherited her mother's generous chest. "I'm going to suck your tits while you ride me," I thought as she neared me. Her skirt swished with every step, showing tantalizing glimpses of her creamy upper thighs. "I'm going to make you an unrecognizable fucktoy." I stuck out an arm and ushered her in with a palm on the small of her back.

"It's good to see you, Lyndsey," I said. "I hope you enjoy your time at The Academy."

I thought through the modifications Dana and I had made to every student, making sure every i was dotted and every T crossed, as I looked over the students.

"The teachers and faculty at The Academy always have your best interests at heart," was our first order. "You will interpret all actions by Academy staff in the best possible light."

A young blonde walked past, her shirt unbuttoned several buttons, allowing me a glimpse in at her forest-green bra as it struggled to contain her sizable melons. She smiled at me as she walked past.

We planned to have some fun with the family members as well, so we had added that "You will never communicate, in any way whatsoever, anything you see or do at The Academy to anyone outside your immediate family."

"You will follow all instructions from Academy staff" was one he had considered, but ultimately discarded. I didn't want to make it too easy. We had, however, given everyone a couple bumps up on their libido, and down on their inhibitions.

After we had set the initial rules for everyone Dana had shooed me from the room and got to work making a few more adjustments herself. "Just enough to make it fun for you," she had said with a wink.

Two women caught my eye as they walked in together. They looked like they could almost be twins, but for a slight age gap between them. One looked to be in her early twenties, the other maybe five or six years older. Both had dark hair, almost black, all the way down to their waists. The younger one was a student - she wore the issued checkered skirt and a collared shirt, but both were a size or two too large. They did nothing to display her figure.

Must be a teacher, I thought, looking the older sister up and down. She was also dressed conservatively, in a pair of loose blue jeans and a large hoodie. "I'm going to make these two a special project." I stepped forward into their path as they were about to enter the building.

"Hello, good morning!" I accosted them cheerfully. "Welcome to day one of The Academy. What are your names?"

"Olivia," said the younger sister.

"Nice to meet you in person! I'm Sophia Wernen," the older one said, sticking her hand out for me to shake. I noticed she wore a ring on her left hand, with an impressive diamond.

"I'm going to make you watch while she chokes on my cock," I thought, looking between the two of them. Out loud, I said, "Welcome, great to have you!"

Neither of them seemed interested in me, and they quickly walked past, into the building. I followed them in, trying to get a read on what their asses might look like through their frumpy clothing. It felt impossible.

Looking across the sea of students and their parents, one sight caught my eye. A man around 30 or so was sitting in a car, parked across the street. He was watching the comings and goings like me. Actually, I realized, that wasn't quite right - he was watching me.

We locked eyes for a moment, looking at each other over the heads of the gorgeous women walking past. As soon as he noticed me looking at him, he quickly rolled up his tinted window and pulled away.

It was a little odd, but nothing important, I told myself.

I headed to my office, pretending I didn't notice several admiring looks from the students as I passed. Turning up their libido and being the only man in sight would do that, I supposed - but a few, I was sure, had been tweaked by Dana.

A gorgeous redhead stepped in front of me as I was about to reach the office door. She was wearing a vest over her white shirt, but had undone the shirt buttons all the way to the top of the vest, about halfway down her torso, revealing a set of mouth-watering tits. Her skirt looked short - I was confident I'd have been able to see a bit of her ass when she walked if I were standing behind her. She tucked a bit of hair behind her ear as I stopped short.

"Excuse me, sir?" she greeted me. "I saw you were looking for a secretary, and I was looking to apply."

As soon as she finished speaking, she raised a pen to her mouth and began sucking the end of it. Her lips puckered around it into a suggestive O shape.

"Ah, yes, I am - come on it - I mean in," I said.

She took a small step to the side, allowing me just enough space to unlock the door but close enough her body was still nearly pressing against mine.

"I like the way you push that in - very aggressive," she said as I opened the door. "The key, I mean."

I smiled and led her past the secretary's desk to my office. As soon as we entered, before I could find the light switch, she grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me into a kiss. She pressed me back against the door as she leaned into the kiss. I could feel her breasts against my chest and the heat from her groin against my thigh.

I reached down and cupped her ass. She moaned lightly and ground herself against my leg, leaving no doubt about her intentions. After a moment she pulled her tongue from my mouth and stepped back. She grabbed my hand, pulling me toward the couch.

"I am Jessica Parker, and let me explain why I should be your secretary," she said, giving me a gentle push onto the couch. I sat down and she dropped to her knees in front of me. She leaned forward, offering me a clear look down her shirt as she reached for my belt buckle.

"I am an expert at taking dick ... I mean dictation," she said with a smile as she pulled my stiffening cock out of my slacks. "I understand the boss needs to be relaxed to do his best work, and as sexcretary, it's my job to keep him relaxed in any. Way. Necessary." She ran her hand up and down my cock as I sat there dumbfounded, amazed at her forwardness. Jessica was wearing some kind of lip gloss that made her lips look thick and wet, and I couldn't wait to feel them on my shaft. "I can be very discreet - I'm good at keeping a secret." She stuck out her tongue and leaned over my head, but stopped just short of making contact. I could feel her warm breath over my cock. She pulled back and looked me in the eyes again. "And finally, I'm willing to start as a sexcretary, but I can go wherever you need me. I am flexible, and willing to step into *any* position you need me in. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you, sir," she said. She leaned back on her heels, one hand still gently resting on my cock, waiting for an answer.

"Yes, I think you'll do just fine," I said, nodding.

She let go of my shaft and jumped up, leaving me confused on the couch. "Great! I'll come by tomorrow with some things to help get things set up!" She started for the door, fumbling with the lock.

I shook my head, looking down at my towering shaft. I was rockhard, and even in the darkness of the office, I could see I was spilling precum all down it. She was just going to get me worked up and leave?

I stood up, kicking my pants free, and dashed to my computer as Jessica tried to get the lock open. I quickly typed "Jessica Parker" into the Master PC to see what was going on.

"Ugh, this old lock is stuck! Wait - there it is!" Jessica had finally gotten the lock open, and was flouncing through the front office toward the outer door.

I started skimming over her profile when a popup appeared. It was a note from Dana: "Jessica is *extremely* into CNC and is *desperate* to fuck you, but needs to be "forced." Be rough with her. Happy first day of class!"

"Jessica! Stop right there!" I called out loudly as I began striding toward her.

She stopped with her hand on the outer door and looked back at me.

"What is it ... sir?"

I grabbed her wrist in one hand, pulling her away from the door handle, while I used the other to lock the door.

"You think you can just get me worked up and leave?" I asked her sternly.

"I'm sorry if you misinterpreted something, sir, but I don't know what you're talking about. If you are 'worked up,' that has nothing to do with me."

I yanked her away from the door and roughly pushed her back toward my inner office.

"Sir! You can't just manhandle me like this!" Jessica cried. "I am a lady!"

I pulled my shirt off as I closed and locked my office door, leaving me naked before her. I grabbed her by the wrists again and roughly pulled her back toward the couch, where I sat down again.

"Now, let's try this again," I said.

I grabbed her by the vest, feeling her large breasts under my palms, then pulled her down. Jessica hit the ground with a thud. Once again, she was on her knees between my legs. Jessica looked up at me through the hair that had fallen out of place, covering her face.

"I don't know what you think I'm going to do here," she said. "I'm certainly not going to put your dick in my mouth."

I reached out and grabbed her by the chin, turning her to look me in the eyes.

"Yes you are, slut. You're going to suck my cock every time I tell you to, just like you were offering to earlier."

"I would never do that," she spat. "That's disgusting and degrading. I don't know why you thought I was offering to do that, but you are wrong."

I looked at her. Jessica's face was flushed, and her shirt was as open as it could be, showing off her chest. Her lips were wet, inviting. Her eyes were sparkling with excitement. She was loving this.

"I don't care any more what you were or weren't offering before, cunt. You're going to start sucking my cock or you're going to regret it," I said in my best threatening tone.

Her lip quivered. "Oh - ok."

Jessica stretched out a tentative hand, grasping my shaft again. She leaned forward, and I could feel her hot breath on the tip of my cock again. She paused again, her mouth open, her wet tongue almost touching my engorged head, and she looked up at me.

"Goddamn it," I cried out.

I lunged forward and grabbed her head with both hands, and pulled her mouth down onto my shaft. As soon as her lips made contact with me, I was in heaven. It felt like my cock had been dipped in warm butter. She sealed her lips around me as I pulled her down until my head poked her throat.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," I said.

I pulled her head up, then pushed her down again, enjoying the feel of her lips. I lay back for several minutes, letting Jessica work in relative silence. I kept my hands on her head but let her lead the pace. She was clearly an experienced cocksucker. She was worshiping my cock, working her lips up and down my whole length, while her tongue worked the underside. I could tell she was enjoying herself as her head bobbed and twisted up and down, her bright red hair flying.

"You pretend you didn't want this, but you fucking love it, don't you, slut?" I asked. "You love being forced to your knees to worship my cock?"

She started trying to pull her head off to respond, but I pushed down, forcing myself deeper.

"Mmph!" she exclaimed as my head suddenly forced its way into her throat.

"Yeah, gag on it. Let me feel your throat, Jessica, you cocksucking whore."

She looked up at me, fire in her eyes, and pushed her head down the final few inches. Her throat slowly adjusted to my size. Her eyes were watering, but she blinked it back, determined to show me what she could do. Jessica kept pushing until her nose was pressed against my stomach, still looking up at me for approval. I felt her throat spasm, her body trying to force me out, but she pushed through it and kept me lodged deep in her throat.

I stared back at her, letting her wait. Her throat spasmed again, but she forced herself to stay fully descended on my throbbing cock, still staring me in the eyes as the deepthroated my dick.

"What a fucking whore," I finally said. "We just met, and look at you - on your knees in a stranger's office, deepthroating him like your life depended on it. And I bet you've never been wetter, have you?"

I pulled her back, up and off my pulsing member. She took a deep breath. I noticed her chest as she did - the milky skin of her melons was exposed, waiting for me. She had taken off her vest at some point and I hadn't even noticed, leaving her in just her white shirt. Only the bottom few buttons were still together, and she had pulled it open wide, leaving her bra almost fully exposed.

"No, I'm not wet," she said after a moment. "I didn't love being forced to suck your cock, and it's sick and disgusting you'd think I would be. You are a fucking-"

I cut her off by abruptly picking her up under both armpits, standing up, and pushing her to a sitting position on the couch. She was so light, only maybe 100, 120 pounds - I would have been easily able to pick her up even before I used the Master PC to give myself a bit more muscle. She grabbed her knees, holding them against her chest as if for protection. I glanced down and smiled as I noticed that position also pushed her small skirt all the way up, and I could see a large wet spot across her small pink panties. I reached out and ran my thumb up and down the outside of her underwear, making her gasp and twitch.

"Look, I'm sorry I led you on before, but you got even for that," she begged as I rubbed her. "It's not my fault if you didn't cum, and your hard, monster dick still needs more. Just let me leave and - ooh - I won't call the police."

Jessica's hands were still holding her knees to her chest, giving me full access to her pussy. At her mention of the police I paused for a moment, looked her in the eye, and tore her panties away in one swift yank. Her mouth hung open in shock. I leaned my body over her and pushed my dick into her wetness in one swift, hard thrust.

"Oh my god!" she cried out as I stretched her out.

She reached out and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. Her knees were pressed against my pecs, my weight pinning her in place to the couch.

I pulled out of her and slowly pushed in again. I could feel her vagina stretching around me as she got used to my size.

"Jesus, fuck!"

"I knew you were just pretending," I said. "I knew a slut like you just needed a good fucking."

Jessica's eyes were practically rolling in her head. She placed her hands on my chest and leaned her head back as I continued pounding into her.

"I can't believe - you're so big! I just...my past boyfriends were never like this."

I grinned and grabbed her by the thighs. I scooted her down and set her back down on the couch, her back on the seat cushions, and put her legs over my shoulders as I continued fucking her.

"You just needed a real man, didn't you? This tight little pussy was just waiting for a real dick to come along and show you how a whore gets fucked."

She could only nod wordlessly. I reached under her, unclipped her bra, and tossed it aside so I could grope both her softly bouncing breasts. Her nipples were rock hard under my palms.

"I can't believe it," she said, getting back to her fantasy. "I can't believe I'm going to cum on my rapist's hard, driving, big, thick cock."

I squeezed her breasts harder, making her gasp. "You'd better get used to it, Jessica. I'm not going to stop until I feel you cum on me again and again."

I leaned forward and kissed her hard. She matched the intensity of it as my hips drove into her.

"From now on, you're going to be the slut that came while she was getting raped," I told her. "You're never going to be able to forget how hard you came on my cock while I fucked you like a dirty. Little. Cumslut."

She loved my dirty talk. Her hips began bucking, matching my thrusts as I pulled almost my full length from her repeatedly, only to push the whole thing into her again.

"Oh god, what would my parents think?" she moaned. Her cunt was starting to constrict itself around my shaft. "What would they think if they knew I was going to cum on your beautiful, monster cock while you raped me? Only a whore would cum while being raped!"

I kept up the furious pace, forcing myself into her with every thrust, even as her cunt tightened, making it harder. Pulling one hand off of her tit, I pushed a finger between her lips and began fucking her mouth with it. She immediately tightened her lips into a lewd O around it.

"That's what you are, Jessica," I said. "You're a whore. You're going to cum on my cock while I hold you down and rape you because you fucking love it. You're going to cum like you've never cum before for me. Cum for me, you rape-baiting, boss-fucking, little whore. Cum!"

Her whole body started convulsing like she was having a seizure as she came. Her pussy twitched around my cock, pushing me over the edge. I gave her one more thrust, then buried myself all the way in her. I could feel my dick throb and pulse, shooting wad after wad of my cum deep into her core.

When my dick was done blasting into her, Jessica carefully slid her legs from my shoulders, until they were wrapped around my waist. I had collapsed on top of her, my chin against her neck, her red hair filling my vision. I felt her turn toward me and begin kissing her way up my shoulder, to my neck, to my ear.

"That was incredible," she whispered. "Thank you."

I chuckled. This stunner had thrown herself at me, let us both live out a fantasy, and she was the one thanking me?

I kissed her. It was a more tender kiss than before. She relaxed her legs around me, and I slowly pulled myself out of her.

"Anytime, Jessica. Anytime."

Banes
Banes
351 Followers